• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m

bktick

TMF Novice
This is my first story post...actually this is a very long story, which I haven;t even finished yet, but I know where it is going. I will break it down in several parts, hopefully getting better and more detailed as it goes.

It will involve serious f/m tickle torture along with a psychological element. Feedback is welcome...Hope you like!!

Ever since the beginning of the new school year, coincidentally when I broke up with Laura weird things have been happening. After such a horrible breakup, well with me cheating on her, I didn’t expect the best school year…but this was bordering on weird.

About a month ago, I was randomly ambushed by 8 sorority girls who knocked me out and took me back to their sorority house. When I woke up the next morning they told me they were going to use me as part of a crazy new member ritual. Then they proceeded to tickle me!! They did this to me all weekend! They had me tied down and only let me take breaks to occasionally eat and pee. Although the girls were gorgeous, I have to say it was pure torture…especially since I am so damn ticklish. And they seemed to know all the spots. Kind of reminds me of Laura…I used to tease her with tickling…more of a playful fetish I have I guess…and boy she used to hate it! She promised she would get me back one day.

If that wasn’t weird enough I was even tickled by a study partner last week in her dorm! It was for our anatomy class. We all received a separate assignment that we were supposed to do research on then present our findings to the teacher after a week. Lynn asked me to help with her research, and since she was so hot I couldn’t take my eyes off her since the class started, I told her I would help. When she asked me to strip down to my boxers and lie on the floor, I certainly didn’t hesitate!! She was hot! And besides…this was anatomy class. When she then proceeded tie my limbs to the four corners of her bed, I admit, I got a little worried. She smiled and told me to relax. That her “research” project involved skin sensitivity research. At first she started lightly grazing my skin with here sharply manicured fingernails…and yes it tickled like hell!! She insisted I try to relax and then she stuck a gag in my mouth! She didn’t want to alarm any of her dorm neighbors she said…especially since her “research” had to go on all night. After that the intensity of her touch increased…until the point where I think she was mercilessly trying to tickle torture the hell out of me!! This felt like more than research I thought…but she simply half-smiled at me…as she tortured me…thanking me for being such a willing “research” partner.

It was after this last crazy experience however, that I realized something is definitely wrong. I almost can’t believe it happened..I almost can’t believe it ever stopped. Talk about crazy…and yes…it involved tickling! More harrowing tickle torture that I ever dreamed was possible.
I remember it was Friday morning..and I woke up itching all over. Maybe I need to wash my bed sheets I thought…it was as if someone had put itching powder in my bed! I showered, and did everything I could to make the itch go away…but now it started to leave a rash, so I decided to go see the school nurse. It was little embarrassing I thought as I told her what happened, and how I felt, but she told me she was pretty sure she could solve the problem. I must say, she was a beautiful girl…She said she was 25 years old, just out of nursing school . She had me strip down to my boxers, and she then proceeded to touch me in certain, yes ticklish spots. She was very methodical, and professional in how she went about her work. Once again I was half naked in front of a gorgeous girl….but this one, I thought, was not some whacky sorority girl like the others…or like my ex, Laura. I mean , she was a professional nurse, right?

to be continued...

This beginning has great potential. Do write the whole story and post it here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back