• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 2

bktick

TMF Novice
After her initial "screen", as she called it, she asked me to sit in the waiting room and await my results. If I was in there 20 minutes it felt like 20 hours…what was she doing I thought…can’t I just get some powder and be on my way? Eventually she opened the door and asked me to come back in. She had me sit on a large exam table and asked me to take a drink of some green colored liquid in a cup…this will help she said. I drank it, fully aware of my vulnerability and noticing that I still had on nothing but my boxers. I must say at that moment I was the luckiest man alive! Hopefully I could control my attraction to this beautiful nurse. She was so tall! About 6’ with her shoes on. Long straight back hair, and black rimmed glasses, which I love…she was gorgeous, but also smart, with a very confident, but soothing air about her.. I couldn’t help but notice her long slender fingers, and her red manicured nails. I gave my self a shiver remembering what her touch felt like on my skin. “How do you feel”? she asked? but before I could contemplate what was going thru my mind, she spoke to me…in a more stern tone. I have a little bad news she said, before stating that she does believe she can ultimately cure my problem….
I have determined that I must administer further treatment, but that this treatment can, in of itself be the cure. This is the only alternative I’m afraid. Do you wish to be cured or not ? she asked in a stern voice Even referring to me by Mr. Michaels. Uh..um…yes…I said, a little nervous. Great she said, with a great big smile. I will enjoy curing you of this condition. Do you have any commitments this weekend she asked? Um, no I said, is this going to keep me from doing anything fun this weekend? Well, the treatment itself can be extensive she advised. At this point I began to feel a little tired, perhaps a symptom of my condition. As if on cue, she asked me to lie down. She also handed me a clipboard and asked me to sign. That was the last thing I remember before falling into an odd trance…As if I couldn’t control my limbs or muscles. I just lay there, extremely helpless and vulnerable. Ahhh, good she said. It looks like we can soon get started.
Before we begin I must tell you a few important things Mr Michaels . Now most of this is written in the waiver you just signed, but I want to remind you of a few things. The waiver I thought? What did I just sign? I was so weak and sluggish, and I’m sure it was just legal liability junk anyway.
As she spoke, she walked around the examination table, stretching my limbs as she went. She even propped a pillow under the small of my back. “ Can’t forget this“, she quipped. She proceeded to tell me that she is optimistic about my “procedure” but that I may find it a bit unbearable! Is this going to hurt? I tried to blurt out, noticing that my vocal chords were also weak, and that my voice was reduced to a whisper. No, sweetie, not at all, she smiled. This won’t hurt a bit. Noticing from your reactions during the initial screen however, it may tickle…actually it may tickle an awful lot…She stared deep into my eyes as she said this. I would have panicked, but I couldn’t move an inch. Are you ticklish Mr. Michaels? she asked? I was so nervous I couldn’t even push out a whispered response. Well no matter sweetie, we can’t worry about that right now. What’s important is your treatment. And your honesty will come out eventually. You see, I believe most of your symptoms are psychologically based. And I believe that with an extremely thorough treatment throughout this weekend, we can get you thru this barrier. My heart was pounding now!
As you probably noticed, I had you consume a muscle relaxer. In the past for this type of treatment, I would restrain my patients to the examination table. Lately I find that procedure to be a bit barbaric, so I decided this would be more comfortable for you. Actually there are additional benefits as well…the less time you spend struggling against your “treatment’ the more you can concentrate on the sensations. And since your ailment is nothing more than a psychological fear of being touched, or tickled in your case, not having physical restraints to confine your reactions will give you the impression that you are enduring the sensations on your own, without any actual restrictions. This of course is not reality, but over the course of the weekend it should play more and more into your sub consciousness. And lastly, I wouldn’t want you flailing away and accidentally hitting me, she said with a sweet giggle, as she poked her index finger into my rib. Well honey, your muscle relaxer has had time to work thru your body, I am ready, and we have got your signature on the liability waiver, so I think we should get started. I’m so glad Monday is a school holiday! This way if treatment needs to go an extra day, you won’t need to miss any classes!

As much as you can, I would try to remain quite honey…I don’t want you to hurt your voice. Know that I am a professional and am very good at what I do. My job is to seek out your most sensitive regions, and that is exactly what I will do. I will exploit these areas on your body until you feel you can’t bear it for one more second…but you will bear it! And that will help to cure you….Know that even though this may feel like I am torturing you, by making you endure your worst fear, that I am doing this for your own good…and that I will take as long as necessary to get you thru this….. Your whole body will be explored, but I feel based on your initial screen that 3 specific areas: your feet, your underarms and your navel, will receive the vast majority of my administrations…. Ok honey…try and relax….

Without further hesitation I felt 5 sharp fingernails descend upon by stomach…lightly scratching in a circular motion. The initial sensation was electric! Her fingers danced in a circle all across by lower belly, pinching the area around my hipbones and back up along my ribs. My belly was involuntarily flinching, but the rest of my body remained lifeless, unable to defend itself from Nurse Natalia’s administrations. She giggled as her fingers danced…even teasing me, and asking me how it felt. After about 30 minutes she stopped and walked around to the other side of the table. Just when I thought maybe she had seen enough, she said she wanted to use her right hand which was now closest to my body for the next part of the treatment. She stared intently at my stomach and then directly into my eyes…

We will now get more serious she said…this next part of your body tested the most sensitive in the initial screen. With that she deliberately lowered her right index finger into my bellybutton. OMG I thought!! How does she know my most ticklish spots so well!?!?! I screwed my eyes shut in fearful expectation…..Please open your eyes sweetie she said sternly…I want to see the reaction in your eyes as I explore your navel. Also, having to look at me while I administer this treatment will help you get thru your psychological barrier…which is why we are here after all. With that she began lightly scratching the rim of my navel…staring into my eyes with a slight smile curling her lips. My heart was pounding now…unfortunately the rest of my body could not get me away from this lone torturing finger. As she lingered, her finger drove lower and deeper into my bellybutton. My eyes watered heavily now…as I could not move an inch. The only thing that existed to me now was this single torturous sensation…which tickled like hell. I’m glad I put that pillow under your back she quipped…otherwise I think you would be trying to avoid my fingertip. Look at you she said…you are suffering so much aren’t you? I cant imagine what this must feel like for you, but I do know that this is ultimately for your own good….What a ticklish navel she mused…now digging deeper and even swirling her finger around inside…I prayed that I would pass out.

After 2 straight hours of navel torture, she stopped. I could not believe I was still conscious…nor could I believe a woman, a nurse, so beautiful and sweet be so absolutely diabolical. I knew it had been 2 hours because there was a clock, hanging in a plain view as I faced up…I swear I think put it there on purpose. Have you ever watched a clock for 2 hours??? Time doesn’t move…and that’s exactly what this woman wanted. She wanted every second of my torture to seem like an eternity.

more to come.....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back