• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

frey007's request FFF/F

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
In case others want to read it besides frey007, I'll give the story it's own thread as well.

----------

Things have been rough on me for a while, and I never finished this story you requested. Today, I was looking through some old files, found this, and decided to post what I started. It's not finished, but if you like what you see I can finish it. So here it is, frey007, you're request, over a year after you asked for it.

---------------

“About a year ago, she stole my term paper,” said Ginger.

“I think I can top that,” replied Cat. “The bitch once asked me who I was going to partner up with on a biology assignment, and when I told her James was the only student in class who even understood the class, she made sure she got paired up with him instead of me!”

“She’s not that bad,” Laura defended the queen of the campus. “Britney hasn’t ever done anything to me.”

“Just wait; she will,” answered Ginger.

Britney was the most popular girl on campus, and she knew it. She was also a teacher’s pet, even though every good grade she ever got had been obtained through cheating. Despite the fact that everybody practically had to clap for her whenever she entered the room, nobody liked Britney. She was cocky, she was arrogant, and she was rude. With brown eyes, shoulder length brunette hair, and great legs, she was also very popular with the boys, which just added to the hatred for her.

The conversation about Britney ended just as the prissy woman sat at the desk next to Laura. For a second, Britney listened to the professor’s lecture, but when he mentioned that the term paper was due in a week, she started looking at Laura, a fairly intelligent young woman.

“Didn’t you say you had a really good term paper?” Britney asked.

“Yeah,” Laura answered. “It’s about John Dillinger. I figure it will go over well with Professor Anderson because he’s a huge crime history buff.”

“Huh,” responded Britney, faking disinterest.

A week later in the same class, Britney handed in her term paper to Professor Anderson. The cover page was entitled ‘John Dillinger.’ Behind her, Laura looked to Cat with a disgusted expression on her face.

“Told you she’s a bitch,” Cat and Ginger said simultaneously.

Outside the classroom, the three girls waited for Britney. This time, she’d pulled the last straw. This time, they wanted revenge.

“Does Britney even have a weakness?” Laura asked.

“No,” Cat said with a sigh. “Gosh, I wish I could see her humiliated just once!”

“Oh, she has one all right,” replied Ginger. “She used to date my boyfriend, and according to him, she’s deathly ticklish!”

“That’s not a weakness,” Laura answered.

“It could be,” Cat added. “Look, there she is. Just follow my lead.”

The three women approached Britney, but before they could get in a word, Britney already started talking. “I know what you’re going to say, but you got what you deserved, Laura. You were foolish to trust me with your topic.”

“Remember what you did to Linda last semester?” Cat asked.

“Yeah, I made a little bet with her. Loser had to kiss the winner’s feet. I won that bet,” Britney replied.

“The three of us are willing to make the same bet if you’re willing to let us try to break you,” said Cat. By now, other classmates seemed interested in seeing where this was going, and a crowd was gathering.

“I heard you were really ticklish,” Laura said as she gave Britney a poke in the ribs, causing her to jerk. “How about, if we can make you laugh in ten minutes, we win. If you don’t laugh, we lose.”

Britney was a little worried at this point. She was extremely ticklish, but she didn’t want to let everybody see her looking weak. There was no choice but to agree to the bet.

“Fine,” she replied, holding her hand out to shake on it.

However, Cat and Ginger started tickling her exposed sides immediately! Britney’s hands shot straight down, and she attempted to protect her weak sides.

“Time starts right now,” Laura said with a mischievous smile.

Britney was squirming around as the two women poked at her belly. With each poke to the belly, it seemed like Britney would jump higher and higher. First, she’d jump one foot into the air, then it was two, then it was three!

Britney fell to the ground and laid on her back, which just served to trap her. At this point, the three girls were sitting on top of her, holding her down, and tickling the hell out of her belly. Ginger grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. This action gave the women better access to her ticklish ribs.

Things were starting to get harder for Britney. She wasn’t laughing yet, but she was starting to clearly smile…

------------

Comments? Is this what you were asking for? I'll post another chapter soon if you want more. I just want to hear from you first, frey007 (and I guess Jenna L. as well).

Thanks for the comments. I'm especially glad you liked it, frey007, as it was your request. I'll add the next chapter whenever I'm finished with it. Feel free to tell me what you'd like to see.

kiss Britney soles
dont touch her feet

OK, so are you saying you don't want any foot tickling in the story, frey? I only ask because in your original request, you seemed to really want foot tickling, but now you said "don't touch her feet." I'm fine with either scenario, but I want to make sure you get what you want out of this request.

Good job, mike.

I do not want to see too much foot kissing, personally. Please do not focus on them kissing Britney's soles. :yayzorz:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back