• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Hoorah m/f mmmm/f

harleytickles

On her way to her boyfriends house, Angela's thoughts are, "when will she tell him"? Certainly not today but it has to be soon. Summer's almost over and school will be starting soon. She struggled with "am I in love with him or in love with his ways"? Angela is simply stunning, from head to toe. Her 24 year old, 5'6" 123lb hard body, is always tan. Not a visible ounce of fat on her. She has shoulder length blond hair with highlights, full sensuous lips and bright blue eyes. Her c cup breasts stood up on their own and she has an ass that anyone would want to eat off of. She looked hot in a bikini and she knew it. Not that she's conceded, she just knows what going to the gym every morning will do for her. Today Angela is sporting John's favorite bikini. The jet black one that looks as if it were painted on. It was made of very thin material that showed, in detail, what was underneath every time she got out of the pool. Especially over her shaved pussy. Angela would only wear this bikini when they were to be alone. No, today wasn't going to be the breakup day. It would be like a tease. She made up her mind that she was going to make the best of the day with John.

Just a few blocks into her decision, Angela's already thinking about the wild and kinky sex that's going to get packed away soon. John was so creative and sexually driven. His wild idea's had her dripping at all times. Never before has Angela had a lover that opened so many doors for her. John was a pro at it too. He knew how to start things off as not to scare her away. Angela's first experience, to what would be considered mild bondage, is when John wrapped her in a thin blanket, her hands behind her back, with just her feet and head sticking out. She was in jeans and a tee but barefoot. John rolled her in the blanket with ease. He didn't tower her at 5'10" but he had strength. John was a competition body builder that frequented the gym too. He then leaned over her and asked her for a kiss. After they kissed John asked, "Is that the best you can do"? Up to that point kissing had been the only part of their relationship. Angela, in her bratty way, answered, "Maybe" and giggled. John smiled and said, " You better try harder", and leaned into another kiss. John pulled up and smiled at her, "That's all you got"? "Well......feed me lobster and you can have much better", as Angela stuck out her tongue. John laughed, " I was thinking lobster too! How about lobster claws for starters"? Angela's unknowing eyes opened wide, "Yes! Will there be tails"? John looked at her tightly wrapped body, " Oh yes! Tails to eat, tails to kiss and tales to tell! But we have to feed the lobster claws before we have the tails". Confused, Angela asks, "Feed the claws"? John's answer came out as he straddled her on the living room floor. His weight resting at the top of her thighs. Forcing her hands flat under her sweet ass. John held up his hands and started to open and close his thumbs and index fingers. " Yes! The lobster claws are very very hungry today". In a panic, Angela was getting the idea of what was next. She helplessly watched as Johns "lobster claws" made their decent over Angela's belly. "J-J-JOOOHN DONT"! "Don't what baby"? All Angela could do was slightly twist her shoulders. " Just dont ...please please....just don't"! It seemed as though Angela's worst nightmare was to come true. John's "lobster claws" get a grip on Angela's sides, just above her hips. He holds his grip and asks, "Don't what? I want you to say it". "Please", she begs and giggles, "this isn't fair!" John laughs back, "What's not fair? Dont do what? I want an answer". Angela was stunned at how her body was reacting. Being helpless and controlled was actually turning her on. That was on one side of the scale and on the other was the fact that she always avoided getting tickled at all costs. Angela was convinced that she was the most ticklish woman on the planet.

The first and last time Angela was ever really tickled was when she was an early teen at a slumber party. Four other girls and her were just having fun when a tickle fight broke out. At one point Angela was held down by two and tickled by the other two. It was a relentless start and Angela was totally shocked from the effects. It sent her in an instant panic followed by shrieks and screams for mercy. It only lasted a few minutes but it was then that Angela realized what a weakness she had. Its like sticking a fork in a wall socket. You only do it once.

Now here she lay. Helpless again. At the mercy of her boyfriend of just two weeks. John put a little more pressure with his thumbs. Even through her jeans, he could feel her muscles start to twitch. He started to lightly rub small circles just above her hips. "Don't what"? Angela started frantically shaking her head as she giggled. John lowered his thumbs to inside her hips and pressed. Working his thumbs in and out, Angela's shoulders sprung up about 6" off the floor. Twisting her shoulders slight but fast she screamed out ten words in about a half second. "Don'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdon't"!!! As she sat up her ass pressed on her hands, making her feel more helpless. John felt her muscles flex under his thumbs and tickled faster. "Omg stop stop staaaap. You're killing meeheheheeeee"! She couldn't get away to save herself. With her hands trapped under her ass and the blanket so tight, 6" was all the lift she had. John stopped and Angela fell limp to the floor. She couldn't even look him in the eye. She was so scared that this was just the beginning. Angela stared at the ceiling, catching her breath, small giggles still escaping from her. "Please John, don't do that again". John shook his head, "tsk tsk tsk. You still wont say what not to do". The words just swam around in Angela's head as she started to become aware of how turned on she was. It couldn't be from the tickling? Could it? Was it the helplessness? His physical teasing? His words? All she knew was that her nipples were aching and her pussy was on fire. She wanted him more than she's ever wanted anything in her life. Today was the day to take things to the next level. "Ok, maybe I should ask your feet what NOT to do"! Angela shot right back into reality. She doesn't even remember ever having her feet tickled but wasn't taking any chances. Its a chore putting socks on some days. "OK OK OK! Please don't tickle me! I said it! I said it"! She was covering one foot with the other and John hadnt even turned around. "Please John! I hate to be tickled ( or do I ). Its a horrible feeling, like torture ( or is it ). Please tell me you're done"? "What about my kiss Angela"? Angela lifted her head and looked him in the eyes. With every ounce of sexual persuasion in her, she answered, "Anywhere you want baby".

Entering the highway, Angela is now second guessing herself. Is it love or is it just physical? He's fun to be with. He's funny alone or in a crowd. He's always the life of the party. I know he cares about me. Its the little things he does that makes him so special. What man can tell me what I said one hour after I say it? Him! Ok, here comes the "what if". What if he wasn't as good in bed as he is. What if he never opened all the doors inside me that i never even knew existed? What if there wasn't the sex? Did me letting his friends get involved in our personal playtime take something away from us? Did I let the exploring of his fantasies go too far? Did I do TOO much for him? What did he turn me into? Was it him or me?

John gently unrolled Angela from the blanket. He picked her up in his arms and started up the stairs. He looked her in the eyes to see if there was any look of hesitation and there wasn't. Her body was trembling inside and at the same time more alive than its ever been. She was so aware of the tips of her nipples pressing against her bra. Her tight thong felt like a cupped hand over her pussy. She needed to be touched so bad. The warmth inside her thong was growing and growing. They entered John's bedroom and he let her down. Both standing at the side of his bed, a few feet apart, John started to pull up on his shirt. Angela retaliated with hers. John was in awe at Angela's perfect breasts. Just the right amount of tanned cleavage, tucked into a perfect fit bra. Johns tight chest is showing a bit of a sheen. At the same time, they reach out to each others jeans and pull each other closer. Without breaking eye contact, both sets of jeans are on their way down. Angela steps out of hers and is a picture of lust. In her black bra and thong, she looked like a cut out from Victoria's Secret. Angela didn't have to ask John for any approval once his raging 8" cock was noticed. Poor thing was trying so hard to stand up in his boxer briefs. Angela went to him, her hands running up his chest as she whispered, "Heres that kiss baby". She started kissing down his chest as she made her way to her knees. As her fingertips were curling into the front of his waistband John started to maneuver her so her back was to the side of the bed. He kept whispering " back up baby....back up baby". She backed up until her ass was touching the side of the mattress. Her feet and legs were all the way under. "Let me take these off", and John started to pull off his socks. With Angela's line of sight lowered, she didn't notice John pulling a neck tie out of his closet. He walked back to her as she reached out with both hands for his cock. She started out slow. One hand softly on his balls. The other hand gently caressing his long shaft. All this while she was kissing the head of his cock and swirling her tongue around it. Angela then drew the head of his cock into her mouth slowly. Letting John enjoy her full soft lips as they open and close around the sensitive helmet. Johns body started to jolt as Angela rotated using her lips, teeth and tongue on his head. Then, with just the right amount of suction, Angela draws Johns cock deep into her mouth. John was taken back when Angela deep throated him first time down. He could feel her soft tongue sliding down his shaft as her lips stopped at the base. She reached around him and grabbed his ass. The tips of her nails combined with her soft hands was a sensation he wanted to last forever. She was proud of herself and held that pose for about thirty seconds. Letting out little moans of pleasure while her nipples and pussy were coming alive again. Angela started to slowly move her head back and forth. Moaning more as she thought about the cock in her mouth, buried deep inside her pussy. As excited as she was, she still lost a little of the excitement that she had moments ago. The tempo of Angela's mouth was increasing as John reach for her wrists. He raised them up and was trying to get her to grab something. She peeked up to see a neck tie hanging from behind Johns neck and down his chest. "Hold on baby, that ok"? Angela mmhhmmmm'd with approval and took hold. "Oh baby that feels so good. Keep going. Is this ok"? As Angela felt the ends of the tie going around her wrists, her pussy went from hot to volcanic. "OMG", She thought, "Why is this exciting me so"? Her response was again, "mmmmhhhmmmmmmm". Once her wrists were tied, John stood up straight and leaned back a little. Angela felt her arms suddenly being pulled up high. Her body was plastered against his. So many things were going on at the same time. Physically and sexually. Her upper body and arms were now as tight as they could be. Her feet and legs were trapped under the bed. This gave her very little mobility. She couldn't get Johns cock out of her mouth if she wanted to. This sent the same shocks through her that being in the blanket did. Then she felt Johns fingertips touch the outsides of her arms. They stroked up and down and went lower and lower. "Oh no", she thought, "This is why he tied my wrists. He wants to tickle me again". For fear of biting him she lets out little moans of protests. "mmMMM mmMMM" "Easy baby. This is what I like. Its ok", Johns index fingers gently glide up the hollows of each bare underarm. Angela squeezes her eyes closed. Wanting to please him and at the same time trying to focus on her teeth. He went easy on her as his fingertips slid up and down the hollows of each underarm soft and slow. She started to giggle and at the same time John started with his own thrusts. "This is really turning him on. I cant stop him now. Please let him hurry up and cum! "Is this ok baby? I'm gonna cum soon". At this point Angela is reaching sexual utopia. "If the tickling stays like this, its tolerable", she thought, "NO, ITS EXCITING! Shit, what's this guy doing to me"? The bottom line is that she didn't want it to stop. Through her muffled giggles she let out a few nervous, " mmhmmm mmhhhmmmm mmhhmmmm's". Angela wanted more but was afraid of too much but she trusted him. Johns fingers went higher and softly fluttered over the center of her freshly shaven pits. Angelas giggles turned to long muffled laughter. " Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm. Focusing so hard on controlling her teeth. That was the only thing under control. If she could reach her throbbing clit, it would be over in a second. She never had the urge to be slut fucked as bad as she does now. "I'm gonna cum now baby. i'm gonna tickle you more". At those words Angela felt a heavy flow released from her vagina. She felt as if she came without having an orgasm. She nodded her head what she could and clawed at Johns chest. The tickling increased and Angela squealed high pitched, muffled screams. John was so close to cumming as he teased her. " You like this don't you? Tickle tickle tickle tickle". Praying that it doesn't get to bad, Angela lets out her approval. "MMhhhmmmmm mmmhhhmmmm mmhhhhhhhmmmmmmm". You like being tickled with my cock in your mouth, don't you"? There was only one true answer and Angela made it clear. Arching her back as to give John a ticklish offering, she pressed her stretched out underarms into his fingers. He pressed in and tickled and at the same time he shot his load deep down her throat. The tickling stopped as Angela took on the task of draining every drop of cum out of Johns cock.

"Oh good. The toll. I'm halfway there now", as Angela tossed her change into the basket. She smiled to herself as she remembered more and more of that day. Although it was two years ago, it felt like yesterday. The way that he went down on her right after the tickling. And all the other times. Knowing just how, when and where to nibble, suck or lick her clit. So many times with previous boyfriends she had to give the shoulder "tap". Her way of the manager coming out to the pitchers mound saying, "give me the ball, you're outta here". How many men know about the Gspot? Let alone what to do there. John could slide two fingers inside her, curl them up and rub and get her off in less than a minute. "He must have went to pussy college", Angela laughed to herself. The tickling is what baffled her the most. He changed her from running away at the sound of the word to jumping on the bed and spreading herself out. Then she lost a bit of her smile when she thought back to the few times of letting his friends join in. Even though it never got sexual it was still letting almost perfect strangers tickle her while she was tied and helpless. Being fully clothed made her feel better about it but there was always that fear it COULD get out of hand. All the "what ifs" that raced though her mind at the time and there would be nothing she could do to stop it. She had trust in John though. The one thing that holds a great deal of trust is that in two years he never really went wild on her. At the beginning of the first few tickle tortures John would ask, " A little more than last time"? That question would be asked, of course, after she was tied spread out and naked. She would nod her head and answer, "A little bit". After about a dozen or so sessions she drew a line and said, " last time was almost too much baby". Still, there she was, pondering over the way a man got her to turn fear into excitement. He had actually got her to the point of craving to be tickled, to a certain limit but taking it to new levels. There were nights that she actually thought out being tickled tortured while she masterbated at home alone. Some of them included prolonged naked tortures that involved his friends. All of them tickling her at the same time way beyond her limits. Eventually turning into offers of sex just so it would stop. Angela shivered in her seat. "That would never happen", she said to herself. "MMMmmmmmmm but what if it did? How did this ever happen"?, she asked herself bouncing in the drivers seat giggling. "OK, now stop this. Youre NOT a tickle slut", she peeked up at herself in the rear view mirror and winked. "I'm going to his house for the last time. We'll be alone, have some fun and I'll say good bye the next time". Angela turns off the highway. Just a few more miles. She starts to think back at the first time John and her let his friends join in on the tickling. How they made it seem spontaneous but it was all planed out......

To be continued? Comments appreciated.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back