• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria's Secret the Sleepover

rebeccasummers

I have decided to start a Victoria's Secret series, hopefully to get myself on the TMF Map. Lol .

Victoria's Secret: The Sleepover.

This is the dress Alessandra is wearing when she comes out of the bedroom:http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...llAssetType=LBIProductSet&pagename=vsdWrapper

The Angels
Gisele Bundchen:
gisele-bundchen.jpg
Angel of Sexiness, Most Ticklish Spot: Underarms.
Adriana Lima:
adriana_lima_smallphoto_002.jpg
Angel of Tickling, Most Ticklish Spot: Belly
Alessandra Ambrosio:
Alessandra_Ambrosio_Model.jpg
Angel of Love, Most Ticklish Spot: Bellybutton.
Miranda Kerr:
miranda%20kerr.jpg
Angel of Eroticism, MTS: Feet
Karolina Kurkova:
karolina_kurkova_06.jpg
Angel of Beauty, MTS: Bellybutton.
Marissa Miller:
marisa-miller-victoria-secret-bra.jpg
Angel of Wealth, MTS: Bellybutton
Heidi Klum:
heidi-klum-20050913-71030.jpg
Angel of Temptation, MTS: Feet

The Victoria's Secret Angels were all at their Malibu Flat in Florida. Tonight was there annual sleepover, which was for no real reason besides to have fun. They were all getting changed into their Victoria's Secret Sleepwear. Gisele Bundchen wore multicolored tanktop and blue short shorts, with her PINK slippers. Adriana Lima was wearing a pink babydoll, and pink panties, with slippers. Alessandra Ambrosio was wearing a red strapless tube top, and green shortshorts, with slippers Miranda Kerr was wearing a bikini underneath a button up pj shirt and matching pants with slippers.Karolina Kukova was wearing a red bikini, without slippers.Marissa Miller was wearing her purple diamond studed bikini. And Finally, Heidi Klum was wearing a pink bra, black short shorts, and slippers. *After getting dressed, all the girls sat around the couch, and began to talk.*
"So Ali, I heard your the new cover girl for the swimsuit issue!"said Gisele, in her sexy Brazilian accent.*
"Yes, I'm so excited! I know it's gonna be alot of fun, I just hope the photographer is cute!" responded Alessandra, in her equally sexy Brazilian accent.*
"Oooh, that's gonna be so much fun!" said Karolina,"I haven't done it in a while though."*
"I hope it's not body paint, we all know how ticklish you are Ali," said Miranda, wiggiling her fingers in the air on "ticklish." *
"Oh my, I hope not too, it's so hard not to laugh and squirm!" said Ali,"Well, as long as they don't touch my bellybutton, I'm fine."
"Oh, me too!" said Marissa," I can't stand having my bellybutton touched, it's just too sensitive!"*
"I'm like that with my feet!" said Miranda, "Although I'm most ticklish between my toes!"*
"I'm most ticklish under my arms," said Gisele,"they never really bodypaint under there, so I'm lucky!"
"They always paint my bellybutton the most because it's so smooth!" said Karolina,"They tell me it has to be painted more because,since its so smooth, the paint wont show up as well if they don't. Sometimes I think they're trying to tickle us!"*
"I feel the same way!" said Adriana," they always put like ten coats on my belly!"*
"I guess those are ticklish on their feet, like me and Miranda, are lucky since they rarely ever paint there!" said Heidi.
"Oh yeah, Ms. Lucky? Well people tickle there all the time!" said Marissa, running her fingers over the bottom of Heidi's foot that was exposed by the slipper, which was dangeling on the edge off her toes. Her leg had been dangeling off the edge of the couch, so when she yelped and flicked her foot away, her slipper fell off. "Hey give me my slipper back!" said Heidi grabbing for it, only to have Gisele swoop down and grab it. "Everybody Tickle Heidi!" shouted Gisele.
"No, come on girls, please don't tickle me!" pleaded Heidi. The rest of the Angels had swarmed around Heidi, Alessandra grabbed her arms and held them over her head, while Marissa strattled her hips, and Gisele wrapped her arms around her feet. "No,don't tickle me-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screached when Adriana ran her fingers down her soles. Karolina began scratching fast at her right foot, while Adrina slowly tormented her left foot. "PLEAASSSEGIRRRLLLLSSSSS,NNNNOOOTMYYYYFEEEET!" shouted Heidi.
"Awwwwwww, is little Heidi Tick-a-wish?" cooed Marissa, running her fingers all over her soft smooth toned tummy, through her shirt.*
"I bet this really tickles, huh?" said Miranda, who had been lightly tickling her armpits, reaching over to stick her fingers inbetween Heidi's toes. This caused her laughter to double asshe began screaming, "NOOOOTTHHHERREEHAHAHAHHHAHAHHANOOOOTTTMMMMYYYTTOOO OTTTTSSSIIIES!!!!!!"
"Oh if that tickles, then is gonna kill!" said Adrina, who then licked up Heidi's arch.*
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA HAH!" laughed Heidi, who could no longer beg because the tickling was so bad. *
"Hey girls! Stop! I have an idea!" shouted Gisele. All the girls stopped and looked at Gisele, who had a grin on her face. "We should have a tickle contest!" she said her voice jumping with glee,"One girl will be tied down and tickled by everyone else, and we'll time to see how long they can last without screaming Victoria's Secret!"
"Ooh that sounds really fun!" said Miranda.
"I have a bunch of stockings we can tie people up with that!" said Karolina.*
"Ok, we can get in a circle and spin a bottle to see who will go first!" said Alessandra.
"Okay, just stop tickling me, get off me!" said Heidi. Everyone agreed to this because it sounded like a fun idea. They all sat in a circle, and Gisele began to spin the bottle. The anticipation built as the bottle began to slow down. It eventually slid to a stop right in front of Adriana. She
Gulped, "Ok guys just go easy on my tummy, I just baby oiled it,"
"Oh come on, were not going easy anywhere, on anyone." said Karolina. Adriana moaned. She proceded to lie on the floor. They put a pillow under her back and head. Alessandra tied her with the stockings. Her arms were tied over her head, and her ankles were tied together. Four girls sat at her tummy, Alessandra, Karolina, Miranda, and Marissa. Heidi was at her armpits, and Gisele was at her feet. "Okay, ready?" asked Gisele. "Uh-hu," said Adriana, nodding her head. "Okay girls, go!" said Gisele. Gisele slipped off her slippers and began tickling her feet, this only caused a light stream of giggles. Heidi slid her hands into her sleeves and began tickling her armpits, this caused her to laugh. Then Marissa, grabbed the shirt tails of her babydoll and spread it apart revealing her gorgeous tummy, and deep, dainty, innie bellybutton. Began lightly stroking her tummy, and she began laughing hard. The other girls joined in, Alessandra was tickling her sides, Marissa was tickling her tummy, Karolina drew small circles around her bellybutton, and Miranda was playing her ribs like a piano.*
"NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHASTTTTTTAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPP!!!!!!!" screamed Adriana. Karolina slid her finger into her bellybutton, which, while not as ticklish as her belly, but still quite ticklish. She screamed even louder. "Ooo! Someone give me a make up brush!" said Karolina. Instantly Heidi handed her one. She lightly hovered it over her bellybutton, threateningly, and dropped it in spinning it around. She really screamed when Karolina began using it on her bellybutton. This was nothing though, compared to when Alessadra began licking her sides. "NOOOOOOHAHAHAHNNOOOTTTTHAHAT!!!" Adriana bellowed. "Oh, good idea Ali!" said Marissa leaning over to lick her tummy. Miranda licked her ribs, and Karolina licked her bellybutton. Then Heidi licked her armpits, and Gisele licked her feet. Adriana lost it, "VVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCTTTTTTTOOOOOORRRRRIII IIAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEECCCCCRRRRREEEETTTT!!" she screamed.*
The girls stopped lapping up their best friend. "Awww, It was just starting to get good!" said Karolina.*
"I'm sorry Kar, it's just I can't take all the licking that's my weakness!" said Adriana.*

"Ok, 13 minutes and 37 seconds!" announced Gisele,"So who's next?" All the girls sat in a circle, and watched as Adriana spun the bottle. The fear grew in everyone's eyes as the bottle again began to slow. It finished in final rotation and was pointed at Marissa. "Awww, My poor bellybutton!" she said fingering her small innie. She lied down as they tied her the same way as Adriana, with a pillow under her tummy and head. This time Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, and Heidi, sat at her tummy. Karolina sat at her feet, and Miranda was at her armpits. Heidi brought over a small box, and opened it up. Inside were a bunch of different items. Feathers, toothbrushes, q-tips, make up brushes, and hair combs, were among them. "Your cute little bellybutton is going to be tortured quite a bit, my dear!" said Heidi, fingering her bellybutton. "EEEEEEEEEEE!" she yelped, "We haven't started yet Heidi!" she complained.*
"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, it's sooooo cute!" said Heidi. "Okay Girls, Begin!" said Gisele. Karolina began fingering her toes. Miranda swirlled her fingers in her armpits. Marissa was laughing a steady stream of laughter. Alessandra started on her ribs, and Gisele worked on her lower tummy. Adriana lightly dragged her nails along her tummy, now Marissa was struggling to get away, swaying her gorgeous tummy back and forth. Heidi then began tracing the outline of the rim of her bellybutton with a q-tip. Marissa began begging,"NNNNNOOOOOPPPLLLLEEEAASSSSEEEHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"
"I don't think so dear! Cootchie cootchie coo!" said Heidi, dipping the q- tip into her quaint little bellybutton.*
"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" she screamed.*
"Awww what a cute little bellybutton you have!" said Heidi, " What a cute little knot! And delectable wrinkles!" stopped using the q-tip and brought out an electric toothbrush. She turned it on, and fear over came Marissa's beautiful face. "NONONOWWWAAIITVICCTORIIA-AHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as Heidi dropped the toothbrush in her bellybutton. "What's that I can't quite hear you dear?" said Adriana, leaning over to lick her tummy. After a few minutes Heidi, too began lickling, removing the toothbrush and licking her bellybutton.*
"Mmmmm, You're bellybutton tastes so good! Did you use flavored oils?" asked Heidi. Gathering up her remaining strength, Marissa yelled, "VICTORIA'SSECRETTTTTT!!!" Everyone stoped tickling. "14 minutes and 16 seconds," said Gisele.*
"Well atleast I beat Adriana!" said Marissa. Adriana then planted a zerbert on her bellybutton. "OKKAYYYIMMMSOOORRRYYY!!!" yelled Marissa. Adriana smiled, before hopping over to the bottle. The other untied Marissa and followed her over.The Angels sat around the bottle. Marissa spun the bottle with her manicured fingernails, inciting fear into the other Angels eyes. The bottle began to slow down, increasing the anticipation. The bottle then stopped, pointing at the beautiful body of Karolina. "Uh-oh!" she moaned, instictivly covering her bellybutton with her hand. "Yes!" whispered Miranda, who was known to always enjoy tickling Karolina during photoshoots. Karolina lied down, and was tied in the same way as the others, with a pillow under her tummy and head. Miranda instantly strattled her hips, smiling a huge grin. Gisele sat on her upper arms, her fingers hovering over her armpits. When Alessandra removed her slippers, Miranda turned to her and said, "She not really ticklish on her feet. Only really her upperbody." Alessandra abandoned her feet, rushing up to her armpits. Adriana sat next to her tummy, Marissa sat by her tummy also, and Heidi sat by her ribs. "I'll take the bellybutton, you girls get the rest. Ready? Go!" said Miranda. The girls went to work at there respective locations, fluttering their long nails along her body. This only elicited a stream of giggles and occasional laughs. Miranda eyed Karolina's bellybutton, and licked her lips. It had to be the sexiest bellybutton ever. It almost looked like she didn't have a bellybutton, escept for the indentation. It was warm soft and untouched. When she was born her bellybutton was never touched, not at all after the umbilical cord had been cut. This left it so soft it was almost malleable. Miranda slowly slide her finger around the inside wall. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSTTTTTTAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!" screamed Karolina. Using two fingers she pinched the flesh of her bellybutton, causing some to stick out, which ake licked very lightly, causing her to go into silent laughter. She took a q-tip and carefully rubbed her bellybutton in small circles. All Karolina could do was laugh. She was always being tickled by Miranda, and truthfully this had caused an almost "crush" to develop. Miranda continued to rub her bellybutton with the q-tip. "I have to make sure it's nice and clean for your photoshoots dear," said Miranda cassually. She looked at her bellybutton as though she was pollishing a rare gem. "Nice and clean..." she muttered. Karolina was howlling with laughter, she would be begging if she could be, buy she couldn't summon enough breath. "Now I need to give it some shine!" said Miranda rubbing a q-tip in some baby oil. Karolina's eyes got wider and she shook her beatiful head back and forth, while laughing. Miranda then began rubbing her bellybutton again, rubbing along the huge core. This karolina to scream for her life. Then she gave up, "VVVVVVHHAHAACCCCCTTTTOOOOHAHAHAHRRRRRIIIIIAAASSSSS SHHAHAHHEEECCCRRREEEHHAHAHATTTT!!!!!" she bellowed.*
"Darn it!" said Miranda, "I didn't get to clean it with my tounge and a toothbrush!"*
"9 minutes and 17 seconds." said Gisele, who had been licking her armpits. "Shoot! I didn't win!" said Karolina as they untied her. The girls returned to the *circle and Karolina spun the bottle. It eventually came to a stop pointing at Miranda. She gulped, "Hey, Kar, did I tell you your hair looks beautiful today?" said Miranda with fear. "No, did I tell you how scrumptious your feet look today?" asked Karolina in return. Miranda gulped again. They tied her down, except with a pillow under her feet and head, not tummy. Karolina took over th position at the feet, along with Gisele and Alessandra. Marissa slowly unbuttoned Miranda's shirt, reavealing her toned tummy. "I'll have a rack of these ribs for dinner, and some of that bellybutton Cake for desert!" said Marissa as if she was ordering from Apple Bees. "And I'll have some arches for dinner and toes for desert!" said Karolina. "And I''ll have these armpits!" said Heidi. "Dinner is served!" said Karolina removing her slippers, "Dig In!" Marissa leaned over and began sucking and licking Miranda's ribs. "I think they need some sauce!" said Marissa.*
"Here you go!" said Heidi handing her a bottle of flavored oil. "Mmmm, cherry flavored!" said Marissa. She poured it over her ribs and tummy, rubbing it in, she left a little pool of it in her cute innie bellybutton. She began licking her licking and sucking again. "Mmmmmm, yummy tummy!" said Marissa. "Now it's my turn!" said Karolina who poured some flavored oil over her feet. She began licking her arches and sucking on her cute little toes. Marissa had begun eating her "bellybutton cake" by now and was lapping the oil out of her bellybutton. All of this, of course, had caused Miranda to go into tickling oblivion, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHVIIII ICCCCCTTTOOORIAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" She couldn't get the safe word out, it was just too much tickling. "VIIIICTORIAAAA'SSSSSSSEEEECCCRRREEEETTTTTT!!!" said Miranda.*
"Aww, I didn't get to finish my bellybutton cake!" said Marissa.*
"And I didn't get to finish my toes!" said a really disapointed Karolina. The girls untied her and again returned to the circle. This time the bottle stopped on Heidi Klum. "Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, this is finally my oppertunity to finish what we started in Miami!" said Gisele, running her finger along Heidi's foot.
"Yeah.." she said remembering how Gisele had licked her feet into oblivion. They tied her up like Miranda, and took their positions. Gisele began immediatley licking her feet, this drove her insanse, "NOOOOOOOOOOIIIIHHHHAAATTTEEEEYYOOUUGISELE!!!!" she screamed. The other girls began tickling her upper body. Her underarms, ribs, neck, tummy, sides, and bellybutton were all explored and tickled.Gisele began sucking on her toes when Heidi screamed, "VICTORIASSECRET!"*
"What? That was only 1 minute and 17 seconds!" said Gisele. They girls untied her and they went back to the circle. This time the bottle landed on Gisele. She smiled, she had always said her underarms were her most ticklish spot, but it was really her bellybutton. She never told anyone, and knew that the other Angels would probably just focus on her armpits, and leave her tummy alone. The girls tied her up and crowded around her armpits. They began lightly tickling her armpits, then harder, and licking. Gisele was faking her laughter, and begging, getting by quite well. When she approached the 15 minute mark, Heidi got clever. She silently slipped away and rolled up Gisele's tank top. She saw that Gisele's bellybutton looked as if it was untouched. She smiled to herself, and swirled her index finger in Gisele's bellybutton. Gisele's fake laughter was immediatley replaced with real laughter. "HAHHAHAHAHAHOOOOOHHHNNNOOOOO!!LEEEAAVVVEEMMYYBELLL YYBUTTONALLLONE!!!" She shouted.
"Hmmmm...No!" said Heidi. "I can't believe you lied to us! Your cute little bellybutton was most ticklish!" said Heidi, licking her bellybutton. "OKAYOKAYYOUWINNHAHAHAHAHHAVICTORIASSECRET!" shouted Gisele.*
"14 minutes and 59 seconds," said Heidi. The girls untied her and returned to the circle.*
"Well there's only one left...Ali!" said Karolina.
Alessandra had already seen this coming and had run to the bedroom and locked the door. Miranda skipped over to the door and knocked on it,. "Come on, Ali, We all did it, now its your turn." said Miranda.The sound of russeling clothes could be heard from the other side.
"No! Go away!" said Alessandra, her beautiful Brazilian accent flowing with each word.
"If you don't come out, we'll have to come in and get you!" said Miranda in a sing-song voice.
The door opened, out came Alessandra wearing a purple runched strapless dress. "I'm wearing this," said Alessandra, "So you can't lift up my shirt and tickle my bellybutton."
"Oh, come on Ali! I had to endure it!" said Karolina.
"No, no its okay!" said Gisele. She then walked over to the office and secretlry grabbed a pair of scissors.
The girls tied Alessandra up. She had two pillows under her tummy, to make the indentation where her bellybutton was more visible through the dress, and a pillow under her head. "Girls, just please go easy on my bellybutton, okay? It's unberably ticklish!" said Alessandra.
"Yeah, we'll see," said Gisele with a wink to Miranda. She covertly showed her the scissors, and Miranda caught on.
"Yeah, we just might," said Miranda.
"What are you talking about? I'm going full out!" said Karolina, who seemed to pissed off still about the whole dress thing.
Miranda nudged her slightly. "What? I said I'm-Oh!" said Karolina, who had seen the scissors. Marissa sat on the left side of her Tummy, Karolina on the right. Gisele strattled her hips, and Miranda sat on her upper arms. Heidi sat on her legs facing her feet. "Okay Angels? Begin!" Heidi immediatley went to work on her feet. "Ohhhh-nooooo!Hahahahahaha!Thaat tiiickless!Haahahahaaha!" said Alessandra, inbetween giggles. Hedi Licked and sucked her toes, and this increased her laughter. Then Miranda began racking her fingers the soft, hairless, pits, that were Alessandra Ambrosio's. This caused her laughter to increase two fold. "NOOOOO!Noootthat!Not my armpits!Hahahaha!" she laughed.
"See? This is why you shouldn't have worn a sleeveless dress, My Dear." said Miranda. Marissa then began the lightly scrap at her tummy over top her dress. Her laughter increased five fold. "HAHAhahahaha! Not the Tummy! Noooooo!Hahahaha" she laughed.
"Cootchie Cootchie Coo!" said Marissa.
Then Gisele pulled the scissors, and began to cut away the part of her dress the covered her adorable tummy. "Hey You promised!!!Hahahahahah!" said Alessandra. "Well...I'm a little liar!" said Gisele, removing the last piece that covered her sexy belly. Her entire tummy, from ribs to pubic bone, with the worlds sexiest bellybutton in the middle, was revealed the Angels. "Oh my goodness, look at that bellybutton! I just want to eat it all up! Yummy! Yummy in the tummy!" said Gisele. She began to slowly make circles around her itty bitty navel, the fear in Alessandra's eyes rising quickly. "Nooooooo! Please don't!!!! hahahahahahahaahahah!" screamed Alessandra.
"Here.It.Comes!" said Gisele, just as her finger entered the adorable abyss of Alessandra's bellybutton. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!NOOOOTMYBEEEELLYYBUUTTTOONN!!!!" shouted Alessandra.
"Oh, but we haven't even got to the best part yet!" said Gisele who leaned over and stuck her thin pointy tounge in Alessandra's soft bellybutton, tracing the folds and wrinkles of her bellybutton knot. This caused Alessandra to go into silent laughter. After several more minutes, she stopped and untied Alessandra, who soon fell asleep.
"Well what are we going to do now?" asked Miranda.
"I know! How about we go and dish out some revenge on the Sports Illustrated Models, Victoria's Secret style!"
"That's sounds great!" said Karolina.
They all left the flat to go and find the Sports Illustrated Model's Flat in Malibu...

So what did you think? I consider this the start to my new series. Well it is the start, but you get the idea.

Lots of Love!

-Becca

Looking forward to the series continuing girl...beautiful women being tickled, especially their bellybuttons..priceless!

Great story. With all this bellybutton tickling going on, I can't help but wonder if you might have a little button fetish too. :)

Please continue.

Great story! Extermely hot! I look forward to more stories in this series.
I really hope you will continue the guideline of this story and write story where Vicroria's Secret girls tickle the Sport Illustrated girls.

Don't know how I missed this incedible story!!!
Please continue, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models are bitches (lol)!!!

Nice

I'm a fan of any story that includes Heidi Klum..........and her ticklish FEET!!

Giantfan :devil:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back