• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chuck vs the Tickle Torture

rebeccasummers

If you don’t know what Chuck is watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwutoiB0Vbc&feature=related

Chuck was lying on his bed, waiting for Sarah to come back from a mission with Casey. He had decided to sit this one out, to give the Intersect a rest. His mind had been lingering on a strange thought. Was Sarah Walker Ticklish? He couuldn’t help but think this was absurd, she was a CIA agent with training on how to withstand every kind of torture imaginable, surely tickling was nothing to her. But, he couldn’t help from wanting to find out. Chuck heard the close.
“Hey Chuck. It’s me I’m Home Where, are you?” said Sarah.
“I’m in my bedroom!” said Chuck.
“Oh hey sweetie, how are you?” asked Sarah kissing Chuck.She was wearing her Orange Orange uniform.
“I’m fine. Hey Sarah, are you by any means, Ticklish? Just putting it out there.” Said Chuck
‘W-Wha-What? Of course not Chuck! Don’t be silly! I’m not Ticklish!” said Sarah, defensively.
“You’re lying! I can see it in your eyes!” said Chuck grinning.
‘No I’m not!” said Sarah, covering her sides.
“Well, I guess I’m gonna have to find out for myself then!” said Chuck. He flashed, images of tying people up flew threw his head. He instantly tied Sarah up, just like a pro, to his bedposts spreadeagle.
“Chuck! What are you doing? Let me go!” shouted Sarah.
“I’m sorry Sarah, but I have to know.” Said Chuck.Chuck then flashed. This was not a usual flash, in this flash, He saw variuos images of tickling a person, flash threw his mind. He instantly knew how to be an expert tickler. Every imaginable body part could be tickled expertly by his now trained hands. Wrists, neck, armpits, arms, ears, chin, ribs, tummy, bellybutton, thighs, legs, knees,behind knees,calves,feet,toes,arches, soles,sides,back,everywhere. He instantly dug into Sarah’s ribs, causing her to burst out laughing.
“Hahahahahah! Chuck! Stop it! Hahahahaha!” laughed Sarah.
“Ha! So you are ticklish! I knew it!” said Chuck in triumph. He then expertly skittered his hands into her unprotected armpits.
“Nooooo! Chuck! Hahahahhaha! Stop it!” said Sarah, “I mean it!!!! Right now!! Hahahahahaha!”
“No Sarah,you lied to Chuck Bartowski! Now you must be punished! Muwhahaha!” said Chuck with a fake cackle.
“I’m gonna get you Chuck!” said Sarah, “You wait, you’ll get yours!”
‘Nice Try, Sarah, but you aren’t going anywhere, anytime soon!” said Chuck who then moved to tickling her ribs. Sarah howled with laughter, her ribs were extremely ticklish.
“Tickle tickle tickle, Sarah Walker!” teased Chuck, “Let’s make sure the Ring doesn’t find out you’re ticklish, huh Sarah?”
“Hahahahaha! Chuck! Come on Stop!! Hahahahaha!” said Sarah struggling at her bonds. Chuck then rolled up her orange tanktop and tickled her tummy like a veteran tickler.
“Oh no!! Chuck Please!!!! Not my belly!!!” said Sarah struggling to get free.
“Now, Sarah I never noticed how cute your bellybutton was!” said Chuck
“NO! Chuck not my bel-hahahahahahahh!” said Sarah cut off as Chuck delved his fingers into Sarah’s bellybutton.
“Muwhahaha! How about those feet next? Hmmm?” asked Chuck.
“NONONONONO! Chuck not my feet! That’s where I’m most Ticklish!” said Sarah.
“More reason to tickle them then!” said Chuck removing her socks.
‘No! Chuck! Don’t!!!!!” shouted Sarah. Her dad use to tickle her feet when she was young as part of there cons, it was unbareable. Chuck began to lightly rake his fingers up the bottom of her soles. Her reactions were balastic laughter.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!CHUCK!!!!!!NOTMYFEET!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Sarah bellowed. Her laughter ws one of the most beautiful sounds Chuck had ever heard. Her georgous lips spread wide while girlish laughter emantated from them.
“OK!CHUCK!SERIUOSLY!STOP!!!” shouted Sarah.
“Okay, Okay, keep your pants on…” said Chuck., ceasing the Tickling and untying her.
“Don’t. DO. THAT. AGAIN!” Sarah playfully scolded him while playfully slaping his arm.
“Okay, honey, I think theres a re-reun of Tron on tonight, lets go watch it!” said Chuck, as he burst from the room.
“Okay dear coming!” said Sarah. One thing was for certain, Sarah Walker always got her revenge. Always.

Mm, Chuck & Sarah tickling.
We already know Chuck is ticklish from a few episodes, you should write Sarah's revenge!! :3

Rebecca,

This was well done. Thanks for writing it! My only bit of critique is that you could have made it a little more "realistic" and true to the atmosphere of the show by developing the scenario more and explaining why Chuck wanted to know about Sarah's ticklishness. Also, I don't think Sarah would have broken so quickly and it would have been fun to see her try to resist longer.

Thanks again,

ddd

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back