• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Hoorah Part 2 mmmm/f

harleytickles

It was Monday night and John and his friends were tossing some cards around waiting for the football game. Angela was in the living room awaiting her planed fate. John has a huge living room with a horseshoe sectional that could seat 10 people easily. There were three straight sides with the longest section in the center. Angela lay across the center with a good three feet to spare at each end. Fully clothed (as usual) she watched some game show with her head propped up at her wrist. She was excited. This was to be the first time they held her down for a tickling. The other two times she was kind of trapped in the middle of a tickle circle. She insisted on this because she'd always be on her feet. In fact, that was the agreement with John. NO FEET! EVER! After experiencing her first foot tickle with john that was about the only taboo for tickling that she had. This was a tough rule for John to follow. Angela had the most gorgeous feet he had ever seen. Size 7 1/2 with a high arch, silky soft soles and perfect, always painted, toes. John walked in with his friends Jason, Matt and Trevor. He looked over at Angela, wearing tight jeans, a football jersey and white socks. "Hey baby, the games about to start". Angela glanced over to him, "Ok, I want to watch it with you". The four of them lined up in front of her, "That's fine but could you please get up"? John snuck in a wink. Pointing around the sectional Angela answers, " come on, there's plenty of room and I'm comfy"! "Ohhhhhhh, if you weren't comfy you'd move"? "Something like that" she said. John rolled her on her belly and sat on her ass. "Hey"! John invited the others to have a seat and get comfy. Trevor sat on her thighs, Matt sat on the backs of her legs and Jason sat on the couch near her head. "Still comfy baby"? "Arrrrgggggg....yes....very"!, she struggled to say. John reached down to her sides and started a tickle massage on her. "How's this feel baby? Still comfy"? Angela's hands instinctively went down to protect her sides as she let out the first of many screams. "Nooooooo John dooooon't hahahah ahahaha....quit itttt quit ittttt"!! John grabbed her wrists and motioned to Jason to take hold. Jason took Angela's wrists and held them down high over her head. John went back to work on her ribs with a moderate tickling. Angela couldn't do a thing to protect her ticklish body. "OK OKKKKKKK HAHAHA HAHAHAHA STAAAAAAP...I'M NOT COMFYYY I'M NOT COMFYYYYYY"! "Too late for that baby. Time to take your tickle medicine". Johns hands went under Angela's jersey and started pinching at her sides. He was tickling her at about a 4 out of 10. He knew that's all she could really handle. The only movement Angela was allowed made it look like she was dry humping the couch. "Pleaseeee hahaha ahahahhahaha no more noo morrrrrreeeeeee hahaha ahahahahhaha i'll move"! Trevor and Matt sat back and wiggled themselves between Angela's legs. Pinning one of her legs between them and the couch and the other leg underneath them. They both went to work between themselves on the insides of her legs and the backs of her knees. This was already the worst its ever been and Angela was in complete agony. "FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK STOPPPP HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA...JOHN I MEAN IT I MEAN IT STAAAAAAAAP HAHAHA AHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA. Jason wasn't going to watch anymore so he put her arms together and and straddled over them. He used his knees to keep her arms together and his ass to hold them down. "GET OFF MEEEHEHEHEEEE GET OFFF NOWWW HAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH" Jason slipped his fingers inside the sleeves of her jersey and went to work on her underarms. Jason's tickling was precise and on target. He went right to the smooth shaven parts of her underarms and started a tickle assault then sent her in orbit. Without a doubt they were over the level 4 limit. "NO NOOO NOOOOO HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH NO MORE HAHAHAH AHHAHAHA GET OFF MEHEHEHEEEE NOWWWWWW" It was happening. The tickling was turning her on sexually. Never before did it get there from his friends tickling her. Never before did they hold her down to torture her either. She was laughing so hard that Johns friends didn't really take her seriously and kept right on tickling her. It now set in that Angela was to be tickled as long as they wanted and not a thing she could do to stop it and she was getting aroused. "Roll her over", John called out. Angela was rolled on her back as they all took the same places. The first thing John noticed was that Angela's nipples were about to break through her flimsy bra and jersey. He acted like he was doing her a favor and lifted the bottom of her long jersey over her hard nipples and loosely resting on her face. Now her toned, flat belly was totally vulnerable. The fold of her jersey was just below her black bra. John went to work on her lower belly while the rest resumed their spots. Angela couldn't see a thing and was getting the feeling that this wasn't going to end up nice. "OMG OMG HAHAHAH AHAHAHAH PLEASEEE YOU GUYYYYS HAHAHAH AHAHAHA ENOUGH ALREADYYYYYY HAHAHAH AHAHAHA NO MORE PLEEAASSEEEE HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"! Jason was methodically rubbing his fingertips into the hollows of her underarms. Trevor got up to help John with her belly and ribs. Matt then straddled Angela's legs and went to work pinching above her knees and on the tops of her thighs. It wasn't a 10 but it sure was over a 4 as far as the tickling went. It was like the very next level for Angela. The tickling leveled off at about a 5 which only kept her excitement on the rise. Angela was afraid that the heat from her pussy would be sensed if Matt tickled any higher up her thighs. The more Angela twisted around the more her hard nipples were sliding inside her bra. Her pussy lips swelled as her engorged clit rubbed on her tight jeans. The more she thrashed about, the more excited she got. She was sure that at any time she was going to explode with a powerful orgasm. It wasn't going to stop anytime soon. There were hands tickling her belly, her ribs, her underarms, inside her legs and......"JOHNNNNN OMGGG JOHNNNN NOOO NOOOOO WHOS TAKING MY SOCKS OFF"? It was Matt. He turned himself around and slid his thumbs inside the tops of both of her socks and started to peel them off. "FUCK FUUUUCK JOHNNNN HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHA NO NOOOO WE SAID NO FEEEHEHEHEEEEET"! But John did noting to save her and kept right on tickling her ribs and belly. With the thought and fear of having her feet tickled, Angela actually found the inner strength to pull her wrists free. She rolled herself over and propped herself up on her elbows. With all her might she threw her upper body on the floor and the rest of her followed. She scrambled to her feet, grabbed her socks and bolted to the foot of the stairs. In a half giggling and half pissed off tone, Angela looked back, "That wasn't very nice"! Starring at John she finished with, "You were going to let that happen John"! Without saying good night she made her way upstairs. Once behind Johns closed bedroom door, she got under the covers and went to work on herself. Thinking of what did and what could have happened. Although she'd never volunteer her feet for any kind of tickling she sure used the idea of it while she rubbed on her clit. That just led to more thoughts of being tied naked and tickle tortured by them. Those thoughts rose to her being sexually teased while being tied and tickled. Which in turn went to thoughts of her being forced to have sex with all of them while being tickled. What followed was a mind blowing orgasm that nearly knocked her off the bed. "Why am I thinking like this? What am I turning into? I have to put this to an end". Then it struck her. Why didn't anyone question what she meant about, "We said no feet"? Something wasn't right about that. Did they know more than she thought they knew? It didn't matter. That was the last time. The very next morning Angela explained to John that there wont be anymore gang tickles. She left their tickling wide open but just for them. Angela was expecting some negotiating to start but John kissed her on the forehead and said, "Ok baby, no more gang tickles". Hmmmmmm, all the months it took for him to convince her to try it and it just got dropped. She blew it off and it never came up again. She felt good that he respected her feelings and felt a little bad that she took something away from him that he really yearned for. Even though it was never brought up again, Angela felt she lost a bit of trust in John. Things never felt the same for her since then. She always wondered how far that would have gone.

Angela turned into Johns subdivision. Feeling a little frisky and excited, she pulled over and started to remove her tee shirt. Then she wiggled herself out of her tight jean shorts. She adjusted her bikini. The sides and the cups were held together with 3/4 round gold hoops. Almost complete circles. She adjusted each ring so that the open end was up. John loved this bikini because it showed lots of cleavage and plenty of thigh. She also put in Johns favorite belly button jewelry. Angela pinched the ring closed and flipped on the blue gem that hung from the little gold chain. She put the car in gear and rested her hands on the steering wheel. "Do I really want to end this? Maybe I'll use today for direction. Lets see if he can wow me back into the game". Angela tucked her clothes in her beach bag, plopped it on the passenger seat and drove off. She made the turn onto Johns block. As she got closer, she noticed him at the end of the driveway. She started to smile and wave when she noticed a few to many cars. "WHAT THE HELL"? Parked in the street was Matt, Trevor and Jason's cars. Angela parked her car in the driveway and John reached in the passengers side window grabbing her bag. "Hi baby! Wow you look hot"! "John? Why are your friends here"? John looked out at the cars. "No worries hun. Their leaving soon". Angela steps out of the car in just her bikini and flip flops, "John, I don't want to walk around in this. Let me have my bag please". "You're being silly", John waves her on and turns his back to her, "They're leaving soon".

Angela followed John into the house. As she made her way into the kitchen, there around the center island, was Matt, Trevor and Jason. All in swim wear and as dry as can be! "Hi guys", Angela wasn't really sure about this. "Hey there Angela. Long time no see". She certainly remembered that last time, even though it was 6 months ago and something wasn't right about this time. A line formed to give Angela hugs. She felt half cheap with the skimpy bikini she had on. Each of them seemed to give a bit of an extra squeeze on her. Forcing her breasts into each one of them. Angela made her way to the patio window and looked out at the pool. It was an above ground and oval. Probably about 24' long and 12' wide. Then she noticed the volleyball net was up dividing the pool in half. She turned around with one arm tucked over her breasts and the other hand rubbing on her neck. Trying with all of her thin arms to cover the cleavage that was being stared down. "Are you guys staying"?, she waited for the first response. "Just for a quick 2 out of 3 in the pool and lunch", Matt answered. Trevor reached for a large box on the counter, he plopped it down on the center island and started to slide off the top, "Guess what's for lunch"? Angela lifted her head a bit and started to peer at the top of the box, "I don't know. What"? Off slides the sleeved top and Trevor reveals, "Lobster! Sweet succulent lobster". He reaches in and lifts one out. They had to be all of 9 lbs a piece. They were huge. Trevor holds it up, "Look at the claws on these Angela! Do you like lobster claws"? Angela suspiciously looks around at everyone. Trying to detect a grin, a smile, a snicker but nothing. John opens the sliding patio window, "Come on gang. The pools waiting". All the guys stood and waited for Angela to make her way out first. She could feel their eyes starring at her ass as she passed by them. Something was up, she was sure of it. All the guys now seemed anxious to be the first in the pool. They formed a small circle in the pool around the ladder. All eyes were on her as she climbed the ladder, "so what are the teams"? "You and me against them baby", John extended his hand to her. The moment the water got to her knees her areola's wrinkled and her nipples hardened. She couldn't get to the other side of the pool fast enough. The game started and Angela noticed right away that the ball seemed to always get returned to her. Most of the time making her reach up to hit it back. She felt her breasts bouncing around at every leap. The small triangular patches straining to keep the goods intact. She knew she couldn't keep this up. This was a titty show in the making. Angela decided to get the game over quickly. She figured she'd just miss shots and throw the game. On her third weak attempt at a return, John snuck up on her and tickled her sides. "Come on baby. You need a little encouragement"? This caught her totally off guard as she twisted her upper body side to side to escape the tickles. "DoooOOOOONT hahahah ahahahahah" Angela's perfect tits swung from side to side. That's all it took. Her mind got flooded with images of being held down in her bikini and tickle tortured by all of them. With her nipples already at full attention her pussy started to tingle. She tried so hard to fight it off but it was too vivid in her mind. John was expecting to get a real earful when instead Angela turned to him, waving a finger, "No no no bad boy". As soon as she said it, she wished she didn't. She just made the first move to something she may end up regretting. As the games continued, so did her misses and so did the tickling. They lost the first two games and that was the match. John, standing close to the net, turned to Angela smiling at her."Did you lose on purpose"? He starts to move in on her, "Were you playing to win"? Angela started to giggle and made a dash for the side of the pool, " Nooooo heeheehee I was trying to win honest"! She got a grip of the side rail and went to pull herself out. Her feet left the ground but never made it all the way up. John reached into the water and grabbed her by both ankles. Holding on tight he took a few steps backwards. Angela's body was being stretched out. What was worse is if she let go, she'd drop face first in the water. John stopped as Angela's ass floated to the top. Her tight fit bottom clearly showing off her sweet cheeks and the crack of her ass. The others made their way over to where the fun was. Angela was trying to think of what she looks like. Stretched out in her skimpy bikini in front of the men that held her down and tickled her. She hoped that her juices matched the pool water because they were starting to flow. "Here guys, you hold her ankles, I want to do something". "Johnnnnnnnnn, this isn't nice! Please don't do this". John sounded like he was at the other end of the pool, "Do what? Say it". A wave of excitement whirled around inside her as she knew exactly what those words meant. John returned to her side and lifted her head. He had a snorkel and mask in his hand, "Here baby. Just in case. Open up". Angela opened her mouth as she thought of the snorkel as another form of kink. Her desire was building. As the mask slipped over her face and the snorkel was inserted into her mouth, she thought John was being extra careful for her not to chlorine in her mouth or eyes. Instead he called over for Trevor to take her by the wrists and get her off the wall. This was worse. There was Matt and Jason holding an ankle each and Matt pulling her by the wrists. She had no lift from the water. Now it came to her as her face was in the water up to her ears. He wasn't being nice. He wanted to muffle her screams. Angela tried to plead into the snorkel but nothing made sense. One thing did come out clear though. Her laughter as John squeezed at her sides. He went from a 1 to a 2 to a 3 to a 4 in less than a minute. There was no usual warm up. No teasing or taunting. The 3 men watched this body of a goddess twist and squirm from the torturous tickling. Angela hysterically babbled through the snorkel. Knowing nothing was making sense except for the obvious. She was getting tickled and not a thing she could do to stop it. John was relentless as far as the pace was. He still kept things to about a 4 as far as the intensity. Regardless, it was non stop. He tickled her up and down her sides. Into the hollows of her underarms. Then grabbed the sides of her hips and worked his fingers under the water. The sounds coming out of the snorkel were continuous. She shook and twisted to no avail. After about 15 minutes John stopped. She couldn't lift her head and wondered what was next. Her ears were out of the water and she heard, "Excuse me boys. I have work to do in here". At that moment Angela felt her legs start to open up. Shaking her head and trying to be as clear as possible she yells, "No nooo nooooooo". The rest of the sounds didn't make any sense. John entered Angela's open legs as he ran his hands along the backs of her thighs. Her babbling pleas still going. She drops her head deeper into the water to see behind her. John starts to tickle her inner thighs as she notices all of them facing her with bulging hard on's. When the tickling started she snapped her head forward again and was face to face with Trevor's bulge. John tickled high up her inner thighs. Flirting with her privates. She felt her legs open a little wider as John pinched on her ass cheeks just outside her bikini bottoms. Still the sounds that came out of the snorkel made no sense. With Johns back to Matt and Jason they made their own plans. They turned themselves around and locked Angela's ankles to their bodies with their arms. Angela was in a panic. She knew what was next. Her ankles were held tight against their bodies while the tops of her feet rested on their lower arms. It was over. Her feet were going to get tickled and she cant stop it. John went back to tickling high up her inner thighs as Matt and Jason slowly scratched up and down her soles. This brought out the loudest and deepest shrieks of all. They both tickled the center of her feet right below the ball. Then right above her heels. Her screams were a constant flow. One right after the other. She wanted this to end now. Angela had enough. Plus she was ready. She either wanted to get free and run into the bathroom to relieve herself or the company to leave so John could fuck her brains out. She'd never been this horny in her life "I don't remember your thighs being this ticklish"! Angela was just starring at Trevor's cock as she tried to picture a visual of her ticklish feet being tortured. They both worked over her sensitive soles making up for the last time they missed this treat. She tried desperately to scrunch her toes as the fingers invaded them. Those sexy red painted digits not giving up on trying to trap the fingertips. "Ok, lets roll her over", John ordered. "Roll me over"?, she thought, "Dear GOD NO"! Angela was rolled on her back as John made his way to her head. The water started draining through the nylon material of her bikini. As it did a perfect outline of her shaved pussy and nipples started to appear. The fact that she was excited made it worse. How she wished she wore a different bikini. John adjusted the snorkel to the mask so not to tip back into the water and took Matt's place at her wrists. She looked up to watch Matt and noticed her shriveled and stiff nipples on full display though her top. Matt went right back to Johns old spot. Standing between her wide open legs. She could tell he was staring down at her pussy while we went to work on her upper body and inner thighs. More sounds of torturous agony blew through the snorkel. Angela stared at john with a look of horror in her eyes. Unable to speak just hoping he could tell she had enough. Each of the other 3 took 10 minute turns on her. Sometimes pressing into her flat belly so that her pussy would get dunked and drained. Her breasts always stayed above water as the cool air started to make her wet nipples shrivel more and more. She was sexually aching and physically drained. It seemed all of her energy had collected itself into a dynamic ball of sexual desire in her loins. She had her own big bang theory building up inside her. She wanted so bad for the company to leave. She needed to be fucked by John so bad. At that point she made up her mind. Angela didn't care if it was called control, domination or sheer lust. Even though it was his friends tickling her, HE was turning her on. Him and his ways. She decided he was a keeper. Right then the tickling stopped.

Angela was spent. She had zero energy left inside her. This truly was a dream come true for her. They got so close to her fantasies without crossing any lines. The men led her to the ladder and helped her out of the pool. Barely able to walk she still let out little giggles through the snorkel. She was escorted back inside the house. She stood in the middle of the kitchen as John started to remove the mask and snorkel. The other 3 gently and with care toweled her off. She was watching John fumble with the mask and snorkel as flutterflies were dancing around inside her. "Please send them home NOW", she thought. John removed the mask and disconnected the attached snorkel extension. Leaving just the bit and the U shaped tube still in her mouth. She was in no hurry to have it removed. She wouldn't know what to say. John stood in front of her and passionately held her face in his hands. "Are you ok"? Angela showed a bit of a smile with the snorkel trapped in her mouth and gave a few nods. "Are you ready for round 2"? Angela's eyes shot open as she felt grips on her wrists. She tried to pull away when her ankles were taken hold of. She didn't even get the first ""Uttt aaahhhhh" through the snorkel when she was off the ground. The 4 of them each had a limb and started to carry her up the stairs. With what little energy she had she tried freeing herself but it wasn't happening. When they entered Johns bedroom a look of pure fright covered her face. There, at the corners of Johns king size bed, were the velcro cuffs that John always used on her. The cuffs were attached to straps and tied to the legs of the bed. Angela couldn't use her tongue to pronounce the "n" but the rest came out as she shook her head violently. "OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO". They maneuvered her over the bed, stretching her out before her body even landed. "OOOOOO EEEAAAAASSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOO OOHHNNNNN". "Did you think you were getting off that easy?" She was almost to the point of crying. Her tired body was lowered on the bed as the 4 of them started to attach the cuffs to her wrists and ankles. "Your friend Gina called me yesterday". As Angela tried pulling free she felt the straps being adjusted. "She told me you were coming over to break up with me today". Angela's arms were being pulled to the corners. She tried so hard to tell John that she changed her mind but nothing came out right. Matt and Jason were making sure that Angela's legs were as wide open as could be before they secured the straps. Her inner thigh muscles pulled and stretched. "You don't know if you're in love with me or my ways huh"? Angela felt as if she was glued to the king size bed. No part of her body inside the cuffed zone could move at all. She lay there completely stretched out, helpless and vulnerable. "That Gina's such a sweat heart. She told me that she cared so much about me and didn't want to see me hurt". Gina wasn't that good of a friend of Angela's and she obviously regrets ever having that conversation with her. Angela's thought was broken when she heard a odd shriek. She look down to see Trevor pulling off about a 20" strip of black tape from a roll. He stood in front of Angela's right foot as Matt and Jason held her foot still. Jason held the tape from the ends, with the sticky side moving in on the bottoms of her toes. This was a trick that John used on her for the VERY FEW times she let him tickle her feet. Matt and Jason held her foot still as she felt the tape make contact on the bottoms of all her toes. With all her toes lined up in a row on the tape, Trevor kept his forward motion going as Angela felt her toes bending back. The soft pink flesh of her sole was totally wrinkle free and stretched when Trevor tucked the ends to the backs of her ankles. Then he took the time to adjust each toe, under the tape, as to leave a space between them. That's something John never did. In fact Angela NEVER let John tie her upper body when he wanted to tickle her feet. Her feet were 10 X's more ticklish than the rest of her body. When her feet were tickled her body was a "no tie" zone. Trevor then did a few more round and rounds with the tape, over her toes and around her ankle. He did the same with the other foot. Angela's poor ticklish feet were now ready. Her toes held back and seperated and just the tips covered up. Her once rested nipples sprung right back to attention and her reaction was noticed. "I think she's ready now", John looked over to her, "Are you ready baby"? The 4 of them took their places at Angela's helpless body. Angela shook her head in protest, "OOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOO". "What about the bikini"?, asked Trevor. John smiled at Angela as he reached to remove the snorkel, "Lets see if we can get her to volunteer it".

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back