• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catalina Kane DLC on the way!

munchausen

TMF Expert
Hey everybody. I have quite a bit of "DLC" for Catalina Kane: Tournament of the Tiger in mind (see MTJ publishing, with magnificent art by FTKL and BZTickler). Before I devote a lot of effort to producing it quickly, though, I just wanted to take the pulse -- are you guys digging it? Is there an audience waiting for free stories related to that universe? I hope so!

Thanks,
Munch

I bought it on a whim about a week ago, and i did really enjoy it. I would definitely like to see more stories based on the character, so I vote yes. Very yes.

Keep it up,
Cap

I for one really enjoyed Catalina Kane's adventure! The Mortal Kombat vibe really appealed to the gamer in me, and I think the universe has a lot of potential to explore. I'd love to see more!

Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys! I have so much more I want to do with this universe, and I'm gratified to see that some of you guys are with me -- particularly such a gifted and imaginative author as Kunzite!

I'm really glad to hear it, munchausen! Often the most entertaining part of writing tickling fiction is taking favorite tropes and adapting them to a tickling-centered world, which I think you did masterfully. I could easily see Catalina running afoul of all new collections of colorful characters in the future!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back