• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daughters of Satan 3 1/2: Games with Morgana and a Shocking Breakout (M/F)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
I haven't been here in a long time... wow. Anyway, I figured that it was time for a return of my stories. I actually had this all planned a good long time ago, but never got around to actually doing it. But here goes nothing, because I highly doubt anyone even remembers the original stories.

XxXxX​

I can't say that I expected hell to be so much fun.

Yeah, the first couple hundred of years were terrible. I was stripped, constantly wanting sex, and tickled almost non-stop. First by that crazy, six armed bitch, Evilene, then the hair controlling Raven. But I gotta say, these past couple of hundred years have been the best with my newest mistress, Morgana. Then again, she's so submissive I often forget that I'm supposed to be her slave.

Morgana is definitely the most ticklish girl I've ever met, either in life or death. And what makes it even better is that she loves being tickled just about everywhere. So when she asks, I don't object to making her giggle so sweetly it feels like she should be in heaven instead of hell. Then again, when you're the daughter of the most evil being in all creation, you don't have much of a choice.

I don't just tickle her, though. Every now and then, we chat. She's asked me many times about Earth, what it's like, and what my experiences were. In return, she'd answer my questions about her and her family. Turns out, she and her sisters are only half sisters. Satan did sire all three of them, that much is sure, but each one had a different mother. Not to mention, they were all in a way cursed.

Evilene is stuck with her horrid face and body, as well as skin color. She is also the oldest of the group. When she was a kid, she was very cute, and actually somewhat sweet. But that's not allowed in Hell, so the actual atmosphere affected her and turned her into what she is today. She's so angry at what this place has done to her, she believes everyone who lives in hell has to pay a debt to her. In fact, she used to go around tickling everyone that came in her way, men and women alike. Finally, Lucifer put her on a leash, promising to give her a new outlet for her rage every chance he could.

Raven, on the other hand, was the embodiment of lust. She has so many fetishes that day to day behavior would turn her on. But what interested her most was the tickle fetish she has. She loves how so many people could hate it and yet can't do anything but get turned on when tickled mercilessly. Hell, again, screwed her over by affecting her body so that it would become more and more difficult for her to have release from her sex drive. Morgana believes one day she won't be able to have an orgasm ever again, forever only reaching the very edge to only get pushed away from it time and time again. I swallowed when I heard that; I only got a small taste of that when Evilene put that blasted collar on me. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to spend eternity without being able to relieve yourself.

Morgana, now, has sketchy origins. She's always been innocent and pure, and hates torturing the people that are dragged to hell. No one has ever met her mother, and her personality is completely different from her sisters. I just thought it was like the black sheep of the family, but to not even know your own mother, makes me wonder just what exactly Lucifer was doing for the past who knows how many years. When I asked her how Hell changed her, she blushed insanely. As it turns out, she wasn't always this ticklish. She used to be like a normal human girl. But as time went on, her nerves became more and more sensitive. Soon, she couldn't even wear clothes without bursting into a giggle fest. And she could barely touch anything without laughing. So she locks herself up in the iron maiden all the time because the feeling of pain overloads the feeling of pleasure and ticklishness, but it has only gotten worse. Now she can't even feel the wind without trying to squirm away.

This lead to one of my favorite tickle games with her. When I found out just how ticklish she was, I found myself using a very unorthodox way to please her; by blowing onto her ticklish skin. When I first did it, she laughed so hard I was sure I felt the room shake. But what was even more surprising was that she looked at me with those eyes and told me to do it again. So, naturally, I did. As it turns out, she loved it almost as much as I did. Soon, I was blowing steady streams of air onto her nipples, and she'd lapse into silent laughter, her hips arching in pure pleasure. I'd do this about five times before I'd let her go. She'd lay on that table for a couple minutes, catching her breath, then when she'd get up to leave, she'd kiss me on the cheek.

Another favorite of mine was the clothes one. When she first told me her clothes tickled her, I brushed if off like nothing. Then, the very next day, she came in, saying, "If you won't believe me, I'll just have to prove it to you, won't I?" In her hands were a pair of panties and a strapless bra.

"How the heck would these tickle you?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just trust me." She then lifted her arms up above her head. "Put the bra on me, and you'll see." I thought nothing of it, so I brought my hands in front of her and started to put the E-cup sized bra on her.

When it touched her skin, she began squirming. I didn't think anything of it while I began to fasten it. But each squirm became worse and worse, and soon giggles began to accompany that. Soon, she was laughing and reaching, trying to reach her back but laughing too hard and moving around too much to reach the fasten. Finally, she fell to the ground, still jiggling around and laughing her head off. Somewhere in there I heard a "GET IT OFF!" and soon pinned her on her stomach and unfastened the bra. Then I rolled her off of it so I could remove it properly, and found myself sitting on her hips looking down at her.

"Next... time..." she panted, looking up at me with her half closed eyes, "you'd better... believe... me..."

I just smiled cheekily. "If you're bra tickles you so much, I can't imagine what those panties do to you."

"Don't you dare", she told me, smiling. It was then I realized how different she was from when we first met. Before, she was shy, stuttering, and very polite. Sure, today she was very polite, but she didn't stutter so much, and she was a lot more willing to order me around. Then again, she always ordered me to tickle her, so it wasn't really a big change. "I hate panties... not only does it tickle, but it turns me on too... I don't like my crotch getting ticked, thank you very much."

"So I noticed" I said, remembering the first day I tickled her. "What about your breasts? Doesn't that turn you on?"

She blushed, and I smirked. Caught her. "Well... yes... but in a way that feels good..."

I smiled evilly. "Well, it's my job to make my mistress feel good. Just remember you said you liked it." Before she could do anything to stop me- like she ever would- I was tickling her breasts, filling my cell with laughter for about an hour.

XxXxX​

Today was different. I don't know what made me feel that way, but the moment I woke up, it was there. The feeling that everything was about to change. 450 years after I was sent here, and suddenly this comes up? I was surprised to say the least. Plus I heard Morgana's Iron Maiden rolling down the hall. Funny, I thought. She's here way earlier than usual.

The door opened and in rolled Morgana. She didn't even wait for the cell door to close and lock before she opened up the maiden's doors and jumped out, pulling me into a tight hug, sobbing. Normally, because she's taller than me, I would have loved to be where I was at the moment, but Morgana was crying. That never happened. So, I was the good slave, and asked, "What's wrong, mistress."

She sniffed once or twice. "Father's going to take you away from me."

... What?

"What do you mean he's going to take me away?" I asked, getting mad. "He sentenced me to this! What's making him change his mind so suddenly?"

"I don't know", Morgana sobbed letting go of me and sitting on the cold ground. "Ever since that breakout, he's been acting so strange.

"Breakout?" I asked, even more confused. "You mean like a servant got out of his cell or something."

She chuckled bitterly. "I wish it was just that... but it's a whole lot worse. A whole bunch of them... they... they..." She began wailing again, crying out the one thing I never expected to hear.

"THEY ESCAPED FROM HELL!"

"WHAT?!" To say I was surprised would have been the understatement of the millenia. "How?!"

"I don't know", she replied, wiping her tears. "A huge group of them just suddenly swarmed and exited through Hell! It shouldn't be possible! It can't be possible! BUT THEY DID!"

At this point she began crying again, and soon I was by her side, comforting her. I didn't know what to do or say. After all, it's not every day that you're demonic mistress tells you that you're going to be taken away from her because a whole bunch of evil souls escaped Hell. "How does this mean I'll be taken away, Morgana? I'm not a part of the ones that escaped."

"I don't know... it's just what Father's been saying... I think he's going to use you." She turned to me. "Today might be the last time we spend any time together." I was about to ask what she wanted me to do when she took my hand and placed it on her belly. "I know you've done this so many times, my friend... but I want you tickle me one more time. Show me no mercy."

I nodded. If today was the last time we'd spend together, I knew we should spend it in a way that both of us enjoyed. Without saying a word, I brought her up to the X-frame and fastened her in one last time. Then, I began to work.

I went down to her feet first, and slowly began to kiss and lick them. Almost immediately, her giggles began to flow freely. I always did enjoy the taste of her feet, especially her dainty toes. I began to suck on them and listened to the sound of her laughter. She was squealing in delight, because it wasn't often for her to be tickled until she met me. Now I made her fantasies come true. I sucked on her toes for a good long time before I moved up even more, beginning to squeeze her knees. She jumped and squeaked, biting her lip and trying her hardest not to laugh. Then again, it wasn't my favorite spot to tickle her, so I didn't stay there for long before I move up. I placed both of my hands on her hips and squeezed some more. She was laughing and squirming underneath my touch, and to most people it would look like she was trying to get away. But trust me, if she could stop herself from instinctively pulling away, my job would be so much easier.

As I tickled her hips, I noticed the tears coming out of her eyes. I knew this would happen, but not so soon. I figured she was still upset that she was going to lose me, So, I stopped, and moved up to her face, wiping the tears away. "Morgana?"

She sniffed and let out a little giggle, but I could tell she wasn't happy. "I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered, looking down. "I just can't help but think I'll never see you again..." I shushed her before she could continue.

"Just enjoy this. And if you miss me, as long as you'll remember me, I won't be gone." I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Then, after a moment, she nodded, allowing me to continue. After given the O.K., I went back to her hips and began tickling her again. Her sweet laughter was like music to my ears, and her skin was so smooth it just begged to be tickled. Suddenly, my hands went under her, tickling her butt and making her shriek. She certainly didn't expect that.

Of course, that didn't mean she hated it. She actually lifted up her hips so that I could fit my hands underneath there so much easier. I just smiled as my fingers danced on her cheeks, teasing the skin on her ass. She actually began to cry, she was laughing so hard. This time, I didn't stop, and continued, bringing my fingers up her back and tickling the small of her back, which was almost as ticklish as anything else. That's when she said something I didn't expect.

"STOHOHOHOP! STOP! I HAVE TO PEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!"

I'd been tickling her for so long, and this was the first time I ever heard her say that. This time, though, I wanted to make sure she remembered this. I knew that before me, she'd never been tickled. Now I decided I was going to take another first.

My hands kept tickling her, ignoring her cries for me to stop so she wouldn't pee herself. Soon, I grew tired of tickling the small of her back, and moved on to her armpits, making her squeal louder and laugh harder than before. She actually began to beg me to stop, the tears streaming from her eyes. Five minutes later however, she had no reason to beg anymore as the smell of urine entered the room. I smirked and moved my hands to her belly, and she screamed even more before she was laughing even harder. I couldn't believe that this ticklish demon asked me to tickle her.

Finally, I began tickling her snow white breasts, and boy did she laugh. After only five seconds she was lapsing into silent laughter. Sweat glistened over her entire body as she wiggled around and laughed her pretty head off. I knew that by now, she must've been exhausted. But I wasn't done yet. I leaned my face down, and began to kiss her breasts, causing her to let out a shudder of pleasure while she giggled loudly. She was close to her limit, so I was making it as relaxing as possible. While my lips touched her breasts, I brought my finger back down and gently began to cikle her belly button so that she laughed a little louder. Her struggling had stopped, and she didn't laugh as loud as normal.

I soon stopped as I leaned up, and looked at her eyes. She was so out of it, it almost looked comical. Finally, she smiled up at me goofily before she slowly fell asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently.

Now all I had to do was get her out of here without a guard asking any questions.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back