• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Hoorah Part 3 mmmm/f

harleytickles

A calm started to settle in Angela at the thought of the snorkel coming out. Her mind was busy trying to come up with the right words. The words that would convince John of how she really felt. She knew she only had seconds to speak before the tortures would start and, "I changed my mind I do love you", is what he would expect to come out of her mouth. Especially when she was totally helpless and told she was to be tickle stripped of her bikini. Then it came to her, "I'll whisper to him that I'll play along, including the stripping, if he gives me another chance with him". She lifted her chin as a gesture to remove the snorkel and was looking up when it hit her. "OH MY GOD! HE PUT UP MIRRORS"! This whole time she had been totally oblivious to the fact that she was on display to them and herself. She took this panic stricken moment to see what they see. To see her as they all see her. The straps from the velcro cuffs spreading her wider than she ever thought possible. Pulling on her in every direction. Her toes taped so far back that she could see the balls of her feet from her angle. Her legs so spread that actual hollows formed on her upper thighs. She could clearly see the slit of her shaved pussy as if it were sucking the still wet bikini bottom to her. The tanned, flat, belly that she's so proud of is being pulled so hard that her belly button looks like its winking sideways. Laying off to the side is the blue gem from her belly jewelry. Her soft curvy sides rounding out to her faintly visible ribs. Angela looked higher and watched her luscious, tanned, breasts heaving. The air conditioning showing no mercy on her cold damp nipples. No doubt, she looked as if she were wearing a painted on bikini. "OH MY GOD! Am I going to be forced to watch myself get tickle stripped"? John got into a kneeling position next to her, smiling."Tickle stripped", she thought. Could they tickle her to the point that she would allow them to strip her naked while tied spread and helpless? Making her watch? Yes! She knew they Could. When they got to her feet, she knew it would be all over. A warm wave went through her body as she got another visual. More and more flashed through her confused mind as the sensations were building and building. "Oh my God. What's happening to me. Do I want this"? The lust was forcing the fears, the reservations, even the possible future regrets, right out of her. She figured she wasn't getting out of being tickle stripped but maybe she could get it to stop there. John took a grip of the snorkel. "Here's my chance. Do I want it to stop there? Do I want it to stop here? What am I going to say"? John started to pull on the rubber snorkel that practically filled her entire upper and lower gum line. 'Wait", Trevor shouted, "Lets play with her with the snorkel in for awhile". John loosened his grip. "Yeah", Matt tossed in his vote, "she looks AND sounds sexy that way". All Angela heard were the words "play" and "sexy". She looked at her helpless body in the mirrors. She was going to be their play toy and they thought it was sexy. In an instant her soft ticklish skin came alive. Angela shook her head. Her breathing increased through the snorkel as soft sounds of "oooo" "oooo" "oooo" escaped. She just wanted a chance to have words with John. Maybe she could offer herself to some nonconsensual tickling in exchange for another chance with him. If they tickle stripped her would he lose all feelings for her? It didn't matter. There wasn't going to be any negotiating. There was no stopping this. Now she had to endure another tickle session at the discretion of their satisfaction. Wait until they have their "fun" with her "sexy" looks and sounds before she could speak. Another warm rush went through her body as she released a slight discharge of excitement. It had been only minutes from being out of the pool and she hoped it didn't show....yet. "Ok, but lets add something more then", as John reached for a pillow. He held the closed corners of the deep red, satin pillow case and started to shake it upside down. Free of the pillow, John started to slide the pillow case over her head. She used the last few moments of eye contact, mixed with unrecognizable gibberish, to send John her desperate message. But it was lights out Angela. The satin case was pulled over her face. John tore a hole in the material and fished the U shape snorkel through it. He worked all the wrinkles out and had all the slack on the right side of her neck. John tied it off in a knot and sat back. A few laughs echoed in the room. Angela's face was wrapped tight in the satin pillow case. "She looks like a bondage girl with a leather hood", Jason joked. "Yeah, with one little horn"!, John teased. The case was wrapped tight, not tight around her neck, just tight around her face. Just by chance one of the corners ended up on the top of Angela's forehead. "She looks like a little devil that needs to earn her second horn"!, Matt laughed, "We can be the horn and she can be the hornie"! More laughter. "What do you say Angela"?, John started to straddle her, "Want to be the hornie"? Angela's breathing doubled as she shook her head. Her chest heaving at a rapid speed now. John thought she was short of air when he pulled on the satin over her nose. After a second or two ( he must have motioned for the tape scissors) she heard cutting and then the satin fell back on her face, leaving her nose free and exposed. She wished she could tell him that her breathing was fine. She wished he knew that there was no shortage of air. At this point she WANTED to tell him how excited she was. How the verbal teasing and taunting of her situation and attire was about to cause another discharge of her love fluids. Again her pussy was cumming without an actual orgasm. "Huh baby"?, John was using the lobster claws, with little effort on her sides, "Do you want to be the hornie"? The pace of Angela's rapid breathing was interrupted with quick, deep, gasps released with high pitched whimpers at every pinch. "Do you want to be the hornie"? He was just teasing her. Watching her squirm. Letting it sink in as to how helpless she really was. She shook her head but not in a demanding side to side no. It looked more like a nervous twitch with her gasps and squeals mixed in. He moved up and down her ribs and sides with slow, teasing, methodical pinches. Making her ribs and sides aware of how helpless they are. She struggled to get her arms down but she's tied so tight her efforts went unnoticed. Angela couldn't see when it was coming. That was scary to her but then again she didn't want to see herself or her torturers at work. Especially if they stripped her. It would almost be a little more tolerable if she couldn't watch. With her eyes wide open there was just enough light in the room for her to be in a world of deep red satin. It didn't matter where she looked or how she turned her head, it was always there. The pinches were increasing as they were climbing higher after every decent. "Do you want to be the hornieeeee"? The red was playing tricks on her. Or was it just her imagination running off again? The quick nervous shake with louder whimpers continued. She pictured herself in a dungeon. Strapped down and tickle tortured for a crime she didn't commit. No chance for a defense. No chance to take the stand. It was just going to happen....and it did.

John slid his fingertips under her shoulder blades and pressed his thumbs into the hollows of Angela's underarms. He started working his thumbs in a deliberate but not to crazy way. This was Johns first true demonstration, to her, of her soon coming surrender. Again her struggle for movement was in vain. Her chest shot up and held its place as her head tipped back. A thrill, that she could only compare to the first big drop in a roller coaster, whirled around inside her. "AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH", is all that could be heard. It was over and over and over again."Do you want to be the horniieeeeee?" He wasn't going nuts on her because he wanted her to understand who was in control first. He was setting the ground rules of who was in charge. She knew he got off on breaking her will. Angela felt his fingertips applying more pressure on her shoulder blades as his thumbs went deeper. Now they were tickle exploring the hollows of her underarms. Going everywhere. Her reaction of sounds were sheer horror. Longer, louder and faster, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", and he was only tickling her to about a 5 but it went on and on. Finally he just stopped. Angela's back fell to the mattress and stream after stream of giggles escaped her. "ee ee ee" as she breathed "ee ee ee". "Baby"? "Huhhh? he he he", breath, "ee ee ee". You've come to terms that this is going to happen, right? There was nothing she could do but agree with him as she barely nodded her head. Her bikini was pretty much dry by now and she knew what was showing. He didn't have to say it and well....she couldn't. She knew her nipples were still hard and that her bikini bottoms surely showed her excitement by now. With her legs open as wide as they were, how could it not show? "That's good baby. Now here's our rules". "Rrruuuuussssss"? "Yes Angela, now pay attention. You're going to get tickled". Angela's chest heaving. "For how long will be up to you. This could end sometime today or go on all the way into tomorrow". That got her head shaking again, "OO OOO OOOOOOO"! "Easy baby, its all up to you! All up to you and your responses. How and where we tickle you will be all up to your responses too". "OH OOOOO OH OO OOO OOOOOOOOOO"! "Its not that baaaaaad, I'll show you". John begins that milder thumb massage on the hollows of her underarms, "Do you want to be the horny tickle toy"? She knew where this was going and he threw in 'tickle toy" to make her decision harder. Angela laughed and went back to the quick nervous shake, "OOO OOOOO OOOOOOOOO"! "Now I'll ask you again", John increased the tickling and went exploring on Angela's helpless hollows again. "Do you want to be the horny tickle toy"? Echoing shrieks of acceptance filled the room. Angela found herself rapidly opening and closing her hands. Maybe for reassurance that she still had control of some parts of her body. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YEEECCHHHHH YYYEEEEECCCCHHHH I OOOOOOOO". John stops, "See, you CAN win at this, right"?, No answer. "Right"?, John rockets his fingertips into the sides of her ribs and holds them there. "YEEECCHHHHH YEEECCCHHHHHH", Angela was quickly nodding. "Very good! Lets try another". John tickles massages her tight stretched sides at about a 2, "Is it ok to tickle you like this"? Angela's natural response was to reject the reject the offer. Shaking her head with strong giggles, "eeee eeeeee eeeeeeeee oo ooooo ooooooo". "Is this better then", John went up to a 5 as again Angela was reminded that not one muscle in her body could respond. With the back of John's ass shadowing the top of her bikini line, she was going nowhere. Him straddling her made the center of the bed sink, which tightened her bonds. The velcro around her wrists and ankles held strong in a very comfortable but pulling way. She had nothing to complain about except the fact that she was being tickle tortured. "OOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH OO OOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOO"! John returns to a 2, "So you like this one huh"? She knew the answer. Nodding her head and falling into giggles, " Uh huuuuuuu eee eee eee eee uh huhhhhhhh eee eee eeee eeee" The others sat at John's sides as Matt said, " Lets watch the master". John looked left to right smiling at them all. Then he gets back to work. "This is ok? Are you sure"? Feeling totally broken she just went along with it, "Uh huhhhhhh eee eee eeee uh huhhhhhh eeee eee e ee e e eeee". Then it happened! Or did it? "Nod your head and tell me this is ok". Angela started to nod her head when it happened again. "OH NOOOOOO! SOMEONES TOUCHING MY PUSSY"! It shook her inside with no signs of trouble on the outside. "Who was it? Was it John? NOOOOOO he's tickling me! FUCKKKK one of his friends is touching my pussy"! But it wasn't a touch. She quickly figured out it was a tickle. One of his friends was using his fingertip in a "come here" motion up and down the center of her swollen lips. John had no idea this was going on behind him as Angela squealed and turned her nod into a shake. "Oh, then you want this", and THIS is what he gave her as he took tickling control of her tight curvy sides to a 5. The tickling finger removed itself from her pussy as she howled out in ticklish frustration. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". This torture lasted a whole 10 minutes until she was offered another chance. The tickling went back to a 2 when asked again. "Is this better"? Before she could answer the tickling finger found its way to her ticklish lips again. "IS THIS BETTER"? She knew she better give the right answer or suffer another severe tickling, "UUUU HUUHHHHH UUU HHHUUUHHHHHH" Another fingertip comes from the other side and starts to tickle right below her clit. "Is this ok"? He gives her a two second taste of a 5 and she's nodding away. "UH HUHHHHHH UH HUHHHHHHH UH HUHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH JOHN.....TURN AROUND! LOOK WHAT THIER DOING! THEY'RE TICKLING MY PUSSY! She could think it but she couldn't say it. Every time john asked if it was ok, the pussy touching went to another level. She was so restricted the only quivering that was going on was inside her soaked pussy. "Is this ok"? The second fingertip was making its way towards her clit. Angela wondered if John new what was going on? Angela was about to answer the question when at the same time her clit was getting tickled. Her laugh took a deeper, richer sound while she nodded away, "AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH". "Sure this is ok"? John continued his 2 tickle on her sides. She nodded her approval again when finger #1 slid inside her bikini. Touching the wetness of her lips. Toying with the idea of entering her. Still while her sides and clit were being tickled. "UH HUHHH UH HUHHH UH HUHHHH" She wanted that finger inside her pussy so bad. As John spider tickled up to Angela's ribs at a 2 the others gawked at the real show that was going on between her wide open legs. "AHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "You love this don't you"?, John thumbed the hollows of her underarms as she felt another set of hands pull the inside of her bikini off to the side. Her once comfortable warmth turned to chill as the cool air said hello to her wet, warm, pussy lips. Angela answered as the teasing fingertip slowley invaded her wide open pussy. Not going in far at all. Just enough to tickle inside her. "UH HUHHH UH HUHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH UH HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Fingertip #2 started to rub her clit in circles. That was all it took. Angela was focused on one thing and that was cumming! She didn't care anymore, This was by far the most she's ever been excited. She was going to explode and didn't have any reservations about it. It was building and building up inside her. She clenched her fists. Shut her eyes tight. Focused hard on her tortured pussy and it stopped. The tickling stopped and the fingers pulled away leaving her starving pussy aching to the point of pain. Blowing hard through her nose and the snorkel she grunted as she banged her head on the mattress. "Ok, you've been a good girl. Time for the snorkel to come out. But we're not done playing with you yet. You understand that right"? Broken, exhausted, frustrated and sexually starving, Angela submissively nodded her head a steady yes. She felt Johns hand on the snorkel and she opened as wide as she could. As the snorkel left her mouth she remembered......"TICKLE STRIP"!

I am really enjoying this story. I'm trying to figure out why more people haven't posted. Maybe you need more paragraphs. Still, content is fun. Keep it up!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back