• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 5)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
EXT: Sheriff’s Station

Dr. Handley sat in the waiting room of the Sheriff’s Station. He had been waiting for twenty minutes and was already getting irritated. Time was wasting away, and he had no doubt that Rose was in danger. He even tried calling her back, but to no avail she did not respond. But Handley knew her life wouldn’t be in vain if he could arrive and kill the vampire behind all this. Still, being a man in his fifties, Handley would need some help on this darkest night.

Soon enough, out came the sheriff. A man in his early forties, dark haired with a tan police uniform. He was about six feet tall and looked like the cliché stereotype of a B movie.

Sheriff: Dr. Handley, I presume?

Handley: Yes, I am, Sheriff Wyatt.

Sheriff: Please, call me Mike. What can I do ya for, Doc?

Handley: There’s been a travesty, a terrible abomination, foul play is afoot.

Sheriff: What kind of foul play?

Handley: Vampire kind of foul play, my dear policeman. At the Westchester Mansion in the countryside.

Sheriff Wyatt looked like he had just drank sour milk, or watched a Michael Moore documentary. There was no trace of humor in his eyes, merely justifiable disbelief at the old man’s alleged tale.

Sheriff Wyatt: Happy Halloween, Doc.

Then the sheriff turned around and walked back towards the hallway to where his office was located. The mild mannered professor began to trail after the policeman.

Handley: Wait, Sheriff, listen to me.

The Sheriff turned around and pointed his index finger towards Dr. Handley, and gave him a look of content.

Sheriff Wyatt: Listen, Doc, I know it’s Halloween, but I’m in no mood for games.

Handley: This is not a game, Sheriff, I’m telling you the truth. I have been tracing vampire activity for the past two years. And two months ago, I received word that a deer camera picked up two large dogs roaming around the country side of your town. Exactly one mile from the Westchester mansion, where two kids disappeared last year.

Sheriff Wyatt: First of all, we closed that case last year. And so somebody saw some big dogs, what does that prove?

Handley: Oh for God’s sake, Sheriff, look at these photos and tell me that you’ve seen two canines that big.

He handed the sheriff an envelope and the policeman opened it and looked at four photos. He seemed curious, but not all that impressed either.

Sheriff Wyatt: You think that a couple of oversized looking mutts is gonna inspire me to raise a posse. Hell, it inspires me to call the Guinness Book to be honest with ya.

Dr. Handley: I am not joking, Sheriff. Those are vampires in the form of wolves.

Sheriff Wyatt: Neither am I God dammit, I think you’ve wasted enough of my time. Goodnight Dr. Handley.

Once again, he turned to leave, but not before Dr. Handley decided to play his last card.

Dr. Handley: That’s not all that was found, Sheriff. Right after the wolf photos were taken. There was one last picture in the deer camera, and I believe it fits the description of the two missing persons from the Westchester Incident last Halloween.

He showed the sheriff the last photograph, and this actually brought a worried look to the man’s face. He looked up to face Dr. Handley.

Sheriff Wyatt: Okay, let’s say I believe you, which I don’t. What do you suggest we do?

Dr. Handley: Accompany me to the Westchester Mansion, with a couple of your deputies. If we arrive and everything appears to be fine, I’ll leave this town at once.

Sheriff Wyatt: Okay, Doc, here’s what I’ll do for you. I will have two of my officers accompany you to the country. But you are not to set foot on the property without probable cause. You can stay on the outside, by the brick wall, best I can do. I’d go with ya myself, but I am swamped with keeping the streets safe.

Dr. Handley: Very good, Sheriff Wyatt, I accept your offer.

Sheriff Wyatt: You’re welcome, Doc, but if you find those missing kids and don’t tell me, I’ll hunt you down like a dog. Do we understand each other, sir?

Dr. Handley: Indeed we do, cheerio!

Back at the mansion…….

Elsa, Lucy, and Rowan had fished a now clean Rose out of the tub, and laid her on a three towels on the floor. Then they each grabbed a towel and dried the young girl off. Then Lucy stood her up, to which Rose crossed her legs and shielded her exposed breasts with both arms.

Lucy: No need to do that, we’ve already seen you naked.

Rose: I don’t like you looking at my breasts and vagina, pervert.

Lucy: We can still see your fine rear.

And on that note, she gave Rose’s bottom a light swat.

Rose: Hey, back off.

Rowan seized a pink robe and wrapped it around Rose. Then Elsa set down a pair of white slippers for Rose to slip into, which Rose did quickly. Lucy wrapped a towel around Rose’s head to cover her wet hair.

Rowan: Now, follow us upstairs, it’s time to get you dressed.

Reluctantly, Rose followed the vampire trio upstairs. When they got up to the first level, Rose noticed that people in costumes were making their way in. Oddly she didn’t recognize any of them. But Rose realized that their costumes didn’t make them noticeable anyhow. Now, was her chance to flee and possibly even rescued.

Rose: Help me, please, I’m being held captive.

She tried to run towards them, but Elsa grabbed the girl firmly by the shoulders and whispered in her ear.

Elsa: Nice try, sister, but these are not your guests. Oh no, these are the Master’s guests. Now, up you go.

She guided Rose to the stairway, but at the last second, Rose whipped around when she saw a zombie looking woman hanging from the chandelier.

Rose: Hey, get down from there, that belonged to my uncle.

Zoe: Excuse me, Miss Prissy, but this house belongs to the master now.

Rose: Over my dead body, you bitch!

Elsa sighed then she threw Rose over her shoulder and carried her up the stairs. Rose angrily kicked her legs, losing her slippers in the process. Lucy and Rowan each grabbed a foot, and once again tickled her tender soles.

Rose: Noooeheheheheheheheeee no more tickling eheheheheheheheheh!

Lucy: Then you behave yourself.

Rowan: Or else!

Rose: Teehehehehehehee ohoohoookahahahaaay ok, I promaahaaaaise!

Going into the master bedroom, Elsa threw Rose down on the bed.

Elsa: Don’t go anywhere!

The three of them left the room to go grab Rose’s wardrobe. However Rose had other ideas. Hopping off the bed, she opened her closet and gasped upon the sight before her.

It was empty! All her shoes, her pants, her shirts, sweaters, jackets, hats, they were all gone. Over five hundred dollars worth of clothes, nowhere in sight. In a panic, she raced to her bureau dresser, and rummaged through the drawers. No socks, no underwear, no bras or tank tops either. Those thieving bastards had literally robbed her bare. She furiously slammed them shut and shouted aloud.

Rose: HEY, where are my clothes!

She wanted to burst into tears of frustration as she didn’t have one stitch of clothing besides the robe she donned. But crying would get her no where, and she needed to remain calm and try to get out of this. Rose went back to the closet and saw that they left her lasso which she planned on using to toy her guy friends with. Rose suddenly felt an idea light up like a bulb inside her head, she now had a plan. Opening up her balcony door, she knelt down and tied one end of the lasso to a rafter on the terrace. Once it was tight enough, she tied the other end around her waist. Then slowly, but surely Rose lowered herself down the outside wall of the mansion. The cold brick brought a freezing sensation to her bare feet, but she bit her lip and pressed on down. Once she got down to the ground, she untied the rope and started to pad across the lawn. But before she got to the gate, she saw a fiery blaze to her diagonal left. Four individuals cloaked in black hooded robes carried a bundle of her belongings in their arms.

So that’s where her clothes had gone. Rose saw that one had a heap of her shirts and tank tops. Another had a week’s worth of her dirty socks, while another had two pairs of pants and a wad of her panties.

Rose: HEY, get away from there with my good clothes.

She charged like a bull at them, not knowing who they were or what her plan was now. All the young girl knew, was that she had to stop them doing further damage to her wardrobe.

But before she got to the group. She felt herself getting lifted off the ground. Once again, she kicked and screamed.

Rose: AHHHHHHHH, FUCK, PUT ME DOWN!!!!

She looked down and saw a dark haired woman with her hand extended out, she had levitated Rose off the ground. Next to her was Janet, that Benedict Arnold bitch, dressed in the hooded robes as well.

Janet: Elvira, I’d like you to meet the master’s new bride, Miss Rose Abernathy.

Elvira: I’d say it’s a pleasure to meet you, but I don’t appreciate young brides getting cold feet before their wedding.

Witch: Looks like the bride has a case of dirty feet.

Elvira: Hmmmm, we can’t have that, now can we?

Janet: She could use a pedicure anyway, and those toes would look better with polish.

Rose: You fucking cunts, I hate toenail polish, and I will kill myself before becoming some vampire’s bride.

Janet: Ha, silly girl, if you damn yourself, you will become one anyway.

Rose cussed silently to herself, and then screamed again as she felt herself flying back toward her bedroom. Curling her toes, she braced herself for the airborne landing.

Elvira: Ahhhhh, another nitwit, I was hoping for a fairer girl this year, one who is taller and more glamorous.

Janet: Well, she is the heir to the mansion, it’s not like we had any choice in the matter.

Elvira: What about your daughter, Jennifer? Isn’t she a qualified candidate to break the curse?

Janet: My daughter has nothing to do with this part of my life, and I don’t want you to suggest such a thing ever again.

Elvira: Fair enough, but just remember this old friend. If anything goes wrong tonight and Rose doesn’t wed Vladimir, it will be Jennifer that takes her place next year.

Janet bit her lip, she didn’t like hearing that. No one would ever touch her daughter while she lived and breathed.

Janet: Tonight will go according to plan, don’t fret about that, Elvira. But get this through your head. You will never, ever touch my daughter, because there will be dire consequences if you do.

Elvira: Then I suggest you go inside and organize everyone so that Miss Rose doesn’t escape again.

Janet gave a nod and walked towards the house. Elvira gave an evil grin as her old friend walked away. The dark haired witch was secretly hoping that tonight went to hell, because she wanted to make Janet pay for breaking the rules, even at the sake of her daughter’s soul.

To be continued….
Keep an eye on this thread, I’ll update it in a day or so.

Dr. Handley and Sheriff Wyatt to the rescue! By any chance is the good sheriff's last name Earp and has he been chasing ghoulies since Tombstone days? Hey you have to watch some old TV Westerns to catch that one!

Just thought I'd ask!

Lol, indeed I have sir, I have watched many old westerns, primarily Sergio Leone's spaghetti western flicks and John Ford's The Searchers along with High Noon are my favorites. But Wyatt is actually the sheriff's last name though. And I am setting up the character of the sheriff like I did with Janet for the last story. Sheriff Wyatt will have a larger role in Haunted Mansion 3.

Sorry there was only a brief foot tickle in this one, but there is more to come, rest assured. Next up will be a tickle orgy for her friends that show up. It's basically college students in costumes vs. the tickle monsters that got Zach and Cat good.

Well, you, my dear Heather, are in for a treat! I am using what we roleplayed, but I am adding some new surprises that will knock your socks off lol!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back