• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Night Seattle Sept 9th 2010

kruise

I'm new here and it looks like this is the area to advertise a foot night parth. I've been to two of these event's and they were awesome!

Date:
Thursday, Sept 9, 2010

Time:
8.00PM - 12 MIDNIGHT

Actual location only provided to registered, confirmed guests
Seattle Foot Night
http://footnight.com/seattle.html

I was thinking about going to one of these, but wasn't sure whether or not it would be worth it, since I am not really into foot worship but more tickling. Are there good opportunities for tickling at an event like this?

I was thinking about going to one of these, but wasn't sure whether or not it would be worth it, since I am not really into foot worship but more tickling. Are there good opportunities for tickling at an event like this?

That is a good question. I didn't notice any and I don't know if the women would be interested. You could post that question to the foot night forums. http://www.footnight.com/fnforum/index.php

I will pass that question on to the Seattle coordinator Mistress Kourhina.

I'm guessing this question has already been answered, but I've been to the Portland Foot Night and the wonderful ladies tend to be ticklish and are up for it. I remember I had a session with one that loved being tickled.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back