• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My strange dream M/MF

orangeman1

TMF Poster
My strange dream

Aggressive tickling with erotic/kinky content....NYLONS

Thought I'd share with you a real strange kinky dream I had not so long ago.

The dream started off like this.....................

I found myself at a fancy dress party in a large house, the house had endless corridors, with many rooms.
I was wearing what can only be described as a very very revealing costume, I was dressed in a sheer black nylon bodystocking (yep, that's right...kinky I know, and not normally a garment worn by a guy) I admit.
but here I was, clad from head to toe in this sheer see through stocking.
A black mask covered my face, nothing was worn underneath except a skimpy thonged pouch. Was I supposed to be dressed as some kind of superhero ? I'd no idea, but I seemed unconcerned by my appearance.

With my size twelve gym shoes discarded at the front entrance my large nylon clad feet walked silently from room to room, greeting various people of all ages.
I remember a strange feeling, the rooms were swirling slightly and the sounds were somewhat muffled, I felt as if I'd been drugged.
As I walked from room to room I noticed lots of mirrors, and on passing one I gazed at my reflection.

I looked really muscular, I'm a big guy anyway but looked even bigger and stronger than ever, and my arms, chest and legs rippled though the sheer stocking as I stood admiringly at my reflection.
The walls still swirled and I stumbled slightly as I continued to look around, taking in the strange surroundings.
I then walked into a large room and found myself listening to an argument between an elderly couple and a young girl.

The couple were in their sixties and were both dressed as robbers, black and white hoped sweaters, black trousers and tiny masks covering their eyes.
From what I could make out the elderly couple had been smoking and the young girl was objecting to it, she seemed to be saying it was banned in the house.
Their words were muffled and the volume changed from quiet to loud as I strained to listen.

The elderly couple started becoming more and more aggressive, poking and prodding the Woman, and using what sounded like unnecessary language,
their voices were getting louder as they became more and more agitated.
Finally I intervened, taking the side of the young girl, not just because I was a non smoker, but of the fact they were bullying and intimidating the Girl.

I was now taking the brunt of their anger, but unlike the young Girl I began to give as good as I got, and before long it was me dishing out the orders and taking the high ground.
My voice was getting louder and I began poking and prodding this couple, just like they'd done earlier to the Girl.

At one point the Man tried to stand his ground, but after looking me up and down decided against it, as he was quite small and frail, and wouldn't have stood a chance against me.
The couple now began to shuffle backwards, still scanning me from head to toe and muttering what were probably obscenities under their breath.
The Man in particular fixed me with an evil stare, the Woman whispering in his ear as they retreated.

I noticed the old Man couldn't take his eyes off me, luckily for him the Woman had far more sense
and dragged him away, saving him from further humiliation.

He really did have an attitude, within minutes I'd grown to hate him and he clearly despised me.

With the argument won the couple disappeared through one of the several doors in the room, and after receiving thanks off the young girl and "well done's" off other people in the room I made my exit.

I felt quite pleased with myself, I'd scared off the evil old couple and saved the day, and in my sexy revealing costume I felt every part the powerful superhero.

I opened another door which lead to a long, long corridor, it was endless and went on forever.
I carried on walking down this corridor, turning right, then left, and still there was no end.
I noticed the ceiling seemed to be getting lower and lower and the walls narrower and narrower, common sense told me to turn back, but for some strange reason I continued ahead, the ceiling now so low I had to bend my head.

My neck was bent so low now that I decided enough was enough and turned back around, I stared down at my large nylon feet, and began to make my way back up the corridor.
As I made my way back I noticed two figures ahead, again the strange whirling and dizziness began to overcome me.
The walls seemed to narrow once more, by head began to spin and I stumbled on to the thick carpet floor.
Regaining my composer and returning to my feet I once again carried on making my way back.
The two figures were closer now, much closer, and as I took several more steps forward I began to realize who it was....it was the elderly couple.

On seeing me approaching I really expected them to flee, but I was quite surprised to see them stand their ground.
As I got nearer and nearer they began to move apart, standing directly opposite each other, tight against the walls.
It meant my only escape was to walk through them, the corridor was so tight I would have to squeeze in between them to pass.
The old Man stared at me with a look of such wickedness and devilment in his eyes, the old Woman also scanned me up and down, a look of disgust etched on her face.
Although her hands were partly hidden I still managed to glimpse her long spindly fingernails and that look of disgust was replaced by one of mischief, even a hint of a sly smirk.

"Are they mad, don't they realize who they're messing with" I thought.

I tried to compose myself, stick my chest out, look assertive and mean, but I staggered slightly
and I began to feel that they sensed my vulnerability.
I'd taken this frail looking pair on before and came out on top, they'd be far more scared of me
than I would of them, that's for sure.

I held my head up high as I staggered toward them and noticed the old Man glancing at my feet and legs, whilst the Woman scanned my upper body.
With my head still spinning I dragged my large muscular frame to within inches of them, I could feel their evil stares burning into me as I tried to squeeze passed them.
So darn close I could feel their breath on my neck.
I felt my thighs and shoulders press against hard against their bodies as I passed, I began to feel weak, so very very weak as I struggled to pass.

My head span, I felt weary, almost about to faint, I could sense their thoughts, it was as if they were willing me to suffer...willing me to wilt...willing me to pass out !

The small gap between them tightened, they made it almost impossible for me to pass, but still they kept their silence, preferring instead to scan me from head to toe.
I decided to go for it and pushed my tall nylon clad body between them, I used my height and every ounce of my powerful frame to try and brush past.

I heaved my chest out, held my head up high and tried to make them think I felt strong and
confident, but in truth I was out on my feet, but they'd dare not know.

I again felt their breath on my neck and face, their legs rubbing against mine, our bodies were pressing hard against each other as I staggered past.
Then just as I though I was through my legs buckled and I staggered, almost falling into them.

I immediately felt my body being grabbed, Before I even had a chance to compose myself I was being pulled in tight.
I could feel hands grabbing at my hips, shoulders and arms, I tried hard to resist, again calling on my powerful muscles to get me through.

Shit..shit...why did I have to stumble at that very moment..why...why ?

The game was up, I was out on my feet and they knew it...oh they knew it, I'd been sussed.

Suddenly I felt fingers digging into my waist, I tried desperately not to make eye contact, concentrating on clearing my head and breaking free, but those fingers dug in deep, real deep, scampering, moving and probing all over my torso.

The most ticklish sensation began to overcome me, the feeling of utter helplessness was overpowering.

My knees began to buckle as the tickling continued, up and down my sides, across my belly and up under my nylon clad armpits.
The sound of muffled shouting and screaming echoed all around me, I had no choice but to turn and make eye contact.
I turned both ways and looked my tormentors in the eyes, Their masks were now removed and I could clearly see the sadistic look of pleasure on their wild withered faces.

How I tried to wriggle free, trying desperately to grab their fingers in a vain attempt to stop the tickling, but alas I felt so weak, too dazed to fight back.
The frustration I felt was enormous, here I was, all six foot three inches of muscle being set upon by two sadistic pensioners, both frail and half my size, but nevertheless determined to snarl me.

I was rocking from side to side, weak, weary and out on my feet.

Both my legs now buckled and I dropped like a stone to my knees, my powerful thighs felt like jelly as the cruel tickling intensified.

I began to laugh, laugh out loud as the tickling got worst, by having me on my knees they were able to wrap their arms around me fully, those fingers dug deep into the sheer black nylon, scampering all over, causing me to beg with laughter.

The evil old man pushed his face hard against mine and shouted abuse, his words were again muffled, it was like being under water, almost like a deep gurgling sound.
He kept pushing his face against mine as he spat his venom, a contorted evil smile began to appear as he dug in deeper.

The feeling got worst, much worst as I felt the fingers drop lower, the tops of my legs and buttocks were being probed now, it was the Woman, she'd got me from behind, and got me good...real good.

Ohhhhh how I screamed and laughed, my deep husky laugh although muffled, echoed down the corridor.

I tried to get to my feet, to stand back up and fight but I was too weak, I was trapped.

The palms of my hands were now on the carpeted floor, I was on all fours.
The Woman's fingers finally moved from my buttocks back to my belly, as she glided her nails all across my stomach.
Yet no sooner had she removed her fingers from below, than I felt the lightest yet the most devastating touch of all.
The old Man had gone for my genitals, tickling wildly at my balls and penis.

"Oh shit no..no..no..NO" I begged my submission over and over, but on hearing my cries and pleading he tickled harder and faster, his wrinkly old fingers scampering away like mad.
Under and over, faster and harder, all the time laughing and taunting me.

His partner, on hearing my wails of mercy began to dig in deeper too, her nails gliding over my muscular chest.

The feel of sheer nylon on their fingertips and the sound of my deep pityful laughter was turning them on, that look of pure lust and sadistic pleasure etched on their faces.

I laughed and begged for all my might, pleading with them to stop, but it only succeeded in making them tickle harder.
The old witch had finished with my belly and now began to slide in tight behind me, I then screamed at the top of my lungs as she lightly brushed my asshole with her nails, they were double teaming me.

The witch was at my anus and buttocks and the old Man at my balls and penis.
The gurgling sound of sadistic laughter again filled the corridor as they tickled and teased me into submission.

I began to beg more and more, tears running down my eyes as they tortured me.
My stomach and jaw ached from laughing, I had never been so helpless in my life, they'd got me and they weren't going to let me go.

As the tickling around my crotch continued my powerful arms finally gave out, I collapsed face down on the floor.
The old Man pulled his fingers from between my legs and knelt beside me.

The old witch followed suit, finally stopping her probing of my buttocks, if I thought that was it I was very much mistaken, for less than ten seconds later I was being rolled onto my back.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, spread eagled, legs wide apart and totally at their mercy.
They both scanned my laid out, musclebound body, I was out of breath and my heart raced faster and faster.

They watched as my large chest heaved with every breath, I could feel more tears welling up in my eyes, and at that moment the old Man reached forward and removed my mask, tugging it violently from my face.

I felt more exposed than ever now, and he could sense my embarrassment, that huge sadistic smile spread across his face again.
The old Woman stared down at my huge nylon feet, she too began to smile, a smile full of menace and spite.

She shuffled away and took up position at my feet, I had to strain my neck to see her, and at that very second I felt her fingers glide up the soles of my feet, I tried to buck and kick but my legs felt like jelly, I was unable to move them.

I let out a huge scream and then began laughing, uncontrollably this time, my deep husky laugh got louder and louder.
Her fingers dug in between my toes, then down the soles of my huge size twelves, scampering up and down so fast, so cruelly, not giving me a seconds rest bite.

My body shook and I tapped and tapped the palms of my hands on the carpet in submission, but still she tickled, from heel to toe, teasing and torturing my sheer nylon soles.

The old Man stared deeply, watching my ordeal, enjoying my agony, I screamed and begged louder than ever, begging and pleading, tears running down my cheeks, that deep deep laugh was music to their ears.

Seeing me scream, beg and cry was too much for him, he wanted a piece of the action.
He stood up and as quick as a flash removed his socks, trousers and sweater, his partner in crime kept up her spiteful attack on my big helpless feet.

Stripped to his underpants he quickly mounted me, sitting on my belly and then lying directly on top of me.

I could feel his tiny bare feet rubbing up and down against my smooth nylon clad legs, and feel his horrible nicotine breath on my face, we were nose to nose and I could feel him wriggling up and down on my muscular pol axed body.

He grabbed my wrists and positioned my arms way back over my head, I knew his plan but could offer no resistance.
My worst fears were confirmed when I felt his fingers dig in to my armpits, again I screamed and begged, screamed and begged for mercy, but mercy was not his game and he attacked with such spite and menace.

The sensation on having my feet and armpits tickled at the same time was unreal, I'd never felt so helpless in all my life.
The Woman's touch on my feet was mind-blowing, she was both tender and rough, working under the heel and then tickling my sensitive pads.
I jerked and juddered at her every touch, she teased my toes with her nails, I can only imagine what the feeling of sheer nylon on her fingertips felt like, judging by her facial expressions, it
must have been ecstasy.

The more I jerked and slithered at her touch the more I began to rub against the Man, and by
the look on his face he was really getting off on it.
His bony knees began to dig in to my thighs as he began to slide up and down at a greater speed.
His erection pressing into me harder than ever, and his tickling became unbearable, he knew exactly where to tickle me, brushing and nipping my pits without any let-up.

Both my stomach and jaw had been aching from laughing, and the sweat was pouring from me.
I was beginning to break and they knew it, they could hear it, see it and sense it.
All those torturous fingers glided over the sheer nylon, probing and teasing me over and over.

My entire body was shaking, I began to cry like a baby, I mean really cry...oh how I howled.
My crying seemed to have an effect on both of them, for they suddenly upped their game, digging in deeper, tickling faster.

"Mercy..mercy..mercy..mercy, oh please stop..please..oh please..no more..mercy..mercy"

These were my thoughts, for I was unable to speak, just laugh and cry.
The old Man became more and more excited hearing me cry, and I could feel his erection pressing against me.

He began to lick my neck as he tickled, again his breath stank of cigarettes, "oh when will this stop".

I felt his hands move from my pits to my ribcage, his tickling was so rough, so merciless.
He began to both probe my ribs and tickle my belly, I bit my lip to try and stifle my sobbing.
Feet..belly..ribs, feet..belly and ribs, it was no good..they had me crying again.

Then suddenly, after a few more seconds the tickling on my feet stopped, the witch had began
to move up my legs, higher and higher her fingers climbed, until suddenly they stopped.

"oh thank the lord" I thought, they've finally finished their filthy deed, but I was wrong....so..so wrong !

After just a short interval they both stood bolt upright and stared down at me, they were admiring their handy-work, for there I was laid flat out, legs apart, reduced to a blubbering wreck.

I'd had the fight tickled out of me, I felt ashamed, embarrassed beyond words, a grown Man, twice their size, reduced to this.

They continued to scan me, no doubt reveling in their victory, revenge was indeed theirs.
They were scanning their prey, huge contented smiles beamed across their faces, but that wicked look of lust remained in the eyes.

The old Man then whispered in the Woman's ear, and she began to shriek with laughter, she looked me in the face, turned to her partner and nodded.

Quick as a flash they dropped to their knees either side of me and began tugging on the neck of my body stocking.

They ripped and tugged at the garment with such force, pulling it off my shoulders, rolling it down my arms and then down my chest.

I didn't even bother to fight back, I was past that now, I felt the stocking slip down my legs and finally off my feet.

They then made a dash for my thong, the old Man beating his partner to the punch, he grabbed it tightly and yanked it off my buttocks and down my legs with such force and excitement.

Tears streamed down my cheeks once more and I began to snivel, the old witch began to lick her lips as the Man knelt at my feet, he then grabbed my heels and lifted my heavy muscular legs off the ground.

He strained as he lifted my feet higher, forcing my knees way back over my shoulders.

The Woman then darted behind my head and grabbed my feet, transferring the weight from him to her.
She now knelt behind me, still grabbing tightly, holding my feet in position.

I began to beg..beg for mercy, but it fell on deaf ears, in fact it brought a giggle from the Woman.
With my legs and feet positioned over my head, my ass was in the air and totally exposed, suddenly I felt fingers tickling between my legs.

"Oh no, no no please no...not again..no..oh no, not there...no not there...please no !"

I tried to kick and struggle, but she held me so darn hard, so tight, and I was so weak and tired.
The old Man was tickling the tops of my thighs, my buttocks, asshole, balls and penis, he was going wild.

The old witch began to egg him on, encourage him to tickle harder, but he needed no encouragment..none at all.

Oh how he tickled, he was like a wild animal, the look of sadistic enjoyment etched across his face was unreal.
Suddenly I screamed, louder than ever before..and as he tickled me under my sacks I let out a piercing shriek.

"aaaaaaggggghhhhhh" .......He'd found my weak spot.....HE'D FOUND MY WEAK SPOT !

He began to go crazy, tickling that same fucking area over and over and over, his partner was screaming at him to go for it.

"You've got him..you've got him..you've got him...have him ...fucking have him...yes...oh yes"

I bucked and bucked, cried, screamed, laughed, begged..I'd never felt anything like this.....ever !

His face was red, his neck muscles straining and his eyes were almost popping out of their sockets.
He'd got me..he'd finally got me, and he was going for the kill.

I begged and begged with him through screams to stop, but that smile on his face was one of evil and his fingers dug deeper, on exactly the right spot.

I was kicking my tired legs as hard as I could, screaming at the top of my lungs for mercy, but she held on as if her life depended on it.

He kept tickling and tickling and tickling that same fucking spot.

Suddenly I heard a huge muffled shout from the Man, he was nodding to the Woman and looking at my penis.

I couldn't believe it...my erection was huge...I mean throbbing.

He stopped digging his fingers under my sacks and instead grabbed my erection tight, so so tight.
The old witch immediately released her grip on my feet and scampered like lightning to join him.
He now released his grip on my cock and instead held my leg up by the ankle, his other hand went back to that same weak spot.

I was now crying like a baby, my laughter now totally replaced by loud sobs as she took hold of my organ.
My cock pulsed like mad as she stroked it up and down, faster and faster, her eyes were like huge saucers, as she screamed with excitement, her vice like grip tightening all the time.

Her rhythm was relentless as she stroked away, his fingers probing at exactly the right spot, he tickled under my sacks like a master...I was his alrght..and he knew it.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, she stroked..he tickled..she stroked..he tickled..faster..deeper ..faster..faster harder then.....then.......Uhhoooooooooooaahhhhhhhh !

I shot up from my bed, I was covered in sweat, I'd been lying face down and had ejaculated all over the bed sheet,...ohhh shit, what a dream.
I reached for the bedside cabinet and turned on the lamp...shit..it was three in the morning.
I quickly dived out of bed, immediately had a cool shower and then changed the sheets, before climbing back in....but what a dream...what a dream !

How on earth could I ever TELL anyone about that......hey !

Last edited:
I'll start re-posting more of my stories again soon.

Last edited:
Many thanks aussieticklegal for taking the time to leave a reply, I really appreciate that.
Hope the ending met with your satisfaction...thank you.

That was wrong of them. Maybe another dream where you teach them a lesson?

I guess our mighty Hero was just toooooooooo ticklish in the end.

Last edited:
I really liked the uniqueness of it; not the just the outfit (very imaginative) but the fact that a couple 'worked you over'. And and older couple at that! Very different but enjoyable.

And 'work me over' they did, and without mercy !

I crunch my toes up and tense myself as I feel your touch against my ankle and foot, I struggle to stay silent, stifling any sound that might betray my sensitivity, but you once again stroke what feels like a fingernail across my sheer nylon foot.
I suddenly buck and wriggle as I hear the words..."Are...You...TICK-LISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???" whispered into my ear.
I break my silence as you stroke repeatedly "Agghh nnnaaooooo...I'm naaaooooooootttt tlisshhhhh..ahhhhhh.....nnnoooooo"

I've been rumbled, sussed.....I feel so helpless and prey my capture shows mercy as I struggle helplessly in the darkness, hoping and preying that my tormentor doesn't take more advantage of my weakness...my vulnerable, sensitive nylon clad feet.

Last edited:
This was seriously sadistic. I L-O-V-E-D it!!!

Man, Whoooo I was routing for the old folks all the way there, glad they worked him over cos he deserved it.
The big fuck was all all mouth and muscles, I'd have joined in with them and given him a heck of a lot more.

Last edited:
Maybe time to dust off your bodystocking, slip it back on and let em have some more fun with you. lol.

Sorry but I'm unable to repost all my earlier stories, I just have these three or four left, I could have sworn that I kept the originals......excuse the bump, but long time inactive.

I'm too lazy to type any new material at the moment but if this old 'tale of torment' wet's a few appetites then I may just dust off the keyboard and re-type some old material, and maybe some new !

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back