• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Hoorah Part 4 mmmm/f

harleytickles

Finally, Angela was going to be able to speak. Trying to catch her breath and regain her composure she started to put her thoughts in order. Unsure of what to say about the fate of her current situation, she wanted to have a conversation with John about the their future. She wanted it to be private though. Angela started to wet her full lips with her soft tongue. John loved her lips as he watched her bring them back to life while they peeked out of her satin mask. Her breathing was somewhat back to normal now. John expected bursts of protests to fly out soon but instead, with huffs and puffs after every sentence, "John, can I talk to you? In private please"? "About"?, John was curious, but still wanted to reign supreme in his show of control. "John please, do this for me"? Angela felt John's movements from him motioning his hands. "Find something to do downstairs guys. I want to hear what she has to say". Angela heard the bedroom door open and a few moments later close.

'What's up baby? You want to yell at me in private huh"? "No John, I'm not mad about this. I kind of feel...well...like I owed you this. Maybe I even deserved this". She struggled with the idea of telling him that his friends were tickling her feet and pussy but quickly figured it had no place. John wouldn't have even noticed. He was busy laughing inside that she used the words "owed" and "deserved". As in past tense. Ha, she thought it was over. "I didn't come here to break up with you I swear it. From the moment I got up this morning I thought about you and me and us. I wore this bikini and belly button ring because I know how much you like it. I have a lot on my plate right now with school coming up and I cant risk my scholarship. What I said to Gina was the same day that I thought about it and I only asked her opinion. Now I know why she encouraged me to do it". "Careful now", she thought, "don't muddy the waters! Your words are flowing". "You take good care of me John. I feel safe with you. Even this". She tried to struggle to show her point was her bondage but couldn't. John got it anyway. "So, I just want to tell you that I DO love you John. I'm IN love with you John. I know now that you're like my drug. I need you with me for school. I need you with me forever. You light me up inside and out. Aside from my feelings, are the desires you bring out in me. I'm addicted to you John and I didn't come here to end us". Now dropping her fate right in his hands. The defense rests. "So.....what do I have to do to prove that to you"?

Silence. More silence. Almost a minute went by. "Baby"? Her breathing increased involuntarily, "Yes"? He started to caress her face. She always felt his sincerity when he touched her face while talking to her. "I'm in love with you too". Angela let out what sounded like a held in slight laugh. "I know you do", she was relieved to a point. There was still the current unknown to deal with yet. Still softly stroking her cheeks, "There's still a chance that you're just saying this though. There's also a chance that we were done and had plans to let you go now". He was fucking with her now and she loved it. "What if we wanted to just scare you and this was already over? How do I know you'd be saying this after we let you go"? She thought about her next answer like she was playing chess with him. Like that would do any good. He always kicked her ass in chess. "What if I said to do whatever you were all going to do....with a catch"? He laughed again inside and it showed in his words, "A catch"? He poked wiggling fingertips into her belly. "Are you in a negotiating position"? Angela giggled playfully, "Joh..Joh..Johnnnn hear me out please"! He stopped, "Ok, go".

Now she wished she could see his eyes. She was putting a lot out there. "I don't know what's coming next", she explained. "Well, I know of one thing for sure. That is, if you have no plans of letting me go. I also know that this is obviously exciting to you. You've shared fantasies with me just like this before". John broke in, "And your point"? She felt she was losing him. She better get to the point. "Whatever happens next. Whatever you guys do to me. Please make me one promise"? John lovingly held her face in his hands, "What's the promise baby"? Angela swallowed, "That when its all over, you'll still be in love with me. Promise me that nothing will happen that will cost me your love. Give me your word that you wont let anything happen that will risk how you feel about me and......" He hugged her face with his hands, "And"? Her rested nipples started to do the tickle dance again. It felt like something was dancing on them the way they were tingling. Angela whispered, "and do what you want". "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you". How she loved when he fucked with her! "Do what you want", she touted, "But give me your word". "More tickling"? "Give me your word". "Even your feet"? The words were getting harder, "Give me your word". "Tickle stripping you"? She knew the answer. She just had to push the words out of her mouth. "Give me your word". John put his mouth to her ear and whispered, "What if it went further"? She sighed, "John, please stop playing with me. Do I have your word"? He smiled at her hooded face, "Yes baby. You have my word. Do you trust me with it"? "Yes I do"! John sat up, "Ok but first I want to ask you something and you have to be honest". "Ok John, what"? John slid his fingers into Angela's bikini bottom and ran his middle finger down between her creamy lips. "Is this exciting you"? There was no other answer to such an obvious question. Not that she would have given one. Her head tipped back, "Mmmmmmmmm...just between us baby"? She never called him baby. This even took her by surprise. She didn't wait for his answer. "Yesss it is. I'm terribly turned on. I didn't think it would be like this". John started to glide his middle finger along the top of her clit. A moan escaped her, "John...I cant just give in. I do have some dignity to me yet. Just tell me again that I have your word and I'll trust you to take this wherever you want".

"Jesus! How many times does he have to say it"? Angela's face turned as red as the pillow case. Her head snapped to the direction of the voice, "Who's there"? Matt laughs, "We all are. We never left! Are we going to do this or what John"? "What the fuck John? You set me up? You bastard"! John got off her and sat at the side of her head. A race started inside Angela's body. A race with fear and excitement and excitement was winning. John started to untie the pillow case when he whispered to her, "You have my word. I promise". Angela's mind was swimming so fast she hardly noticed what was going on with her legs. Thin boards about 4" wide were being slid under the sides of her legs. They went from about 1" beyond her heel to halfway up the bottoms of her thighs. She tried to figure out what was going on when she felt the ends of the velcro straps closing on her legs. Then the squeal of tape filled the room. The pillow case was removed and Angela instantly looked up to the mirror to see what was going on. She watched as her feet were lifted a bit off the bed from the edge of the board. A look of horror covered her face, "NO NOOO DONT"! Again the center of the long pieces of tape were centered along her toes but now the ends ran under each board. It looks like fear just took the lead on the final lap. Then, round and round the roll of tape went on each foot. Taking away all possibilities of movement.

Angela looked at herself in the mirrors as they all stepped back to gaze. She felt as if she were paralyzed from the wrists down....but she wasn't. Every nerve in her body was standing on end. She was a bound, spread and excited invitation to whatever they planed on doing. An offering. A piece offering. Any piece they wanted and not a damn thing she could do about it. It ended up being a photo finish but excitement just won the race. Angela trusted John and went with it, "If you think this bikini's coming off, you ALL have another think coming"!

John stood up and silently mouthed to her, "I love you". Angela nodded as she watched John straddle her again. He takes hold of the 3/4 hoop holding her 2 cups together. He turned the hoop clockwise until the inside end just disappears inside the band. "NO NOO NOOOO JOHN DON'T! PLEASE I CHANGED MY MIND"!, she threw him a little wink. He stopped, pulled his hand back and smiled at her, "Its either this or tickling. Pick one". Angela blurted out a laughing, "YOU FUCKER"! John reached for the hoop again. "OK OK OKKKKKK TICKLE ME"! John wasted no time. He dropped his hands to her sides and tickled her at a 2. "Oh God ohhhhh Godddddddd hahahah hahahahahaha. Oh John that tickles"! John slid back and started to tickle her lower belly along the top of her bikini line. He marveled at her flat tummy and knew he was tickling not far from where she shaves herself. "So this is better huh"?, still at a 2 he thumbed at the insides of her hips. "Yessssshhheehhhehehheeessssssss hahahahahahah hahahahahahaha its betteerrrrrrr hahahahahah hahahahahhahahaaaaaaa"! John starts a little tickle massage on the sides of her ribs, "Tell me you love this". Angela looked up in the mirror. Even though she thought she was struggling, she wasn't moving a bit. She watched on as John took advantage of her ticklish ribs. "I doohohohohohooooo hahahaha hahahahaha I love it hahahahah ahahahahahah I love to be tickled hahahahahah hahahahahahahah"! "Well then, I think you should invite Matt so you can love it more"! "NOOOOOO JOHN AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH I CAAAAHAHAHAAANT"! John stopped tickling her and went right for the hoop. He started turning it. It made its way halfway through the hollow band and, "OK OK OK OK! Matt can tickle me too"! John was throwing coal on a fire that couldn't get any hotter, "Beg him"! Although she was suffering, the tickling and taunting were at such a tolerable level she was craving more. But even though she was almost willing, she still felt a strong feeling of being controlled. Angela looked at her breasts in the mirrors. She could see the edge of the gold hoop pushing at the halfway mark of the cup band. Her straining nipples looked like poor creatures trying to break through their birth skin. They ached horribly. She shyly looked and Matt and asked, "Matt? Will you please tickle me? Will you tickle me with John? Please Matt"? Matt walked more into view. The hard on in his bathing suit proving to be another creature at birth. Matt kneeled above her head, "Sure Angela. I'll tickle you".

Angela looked up into the mirrors and watched John and Matt's hands go to work at the same time. John went back to her hips and Matt scribbled his nails on the shaven parts of both underarms. Both tickling her at a 2, John started to taunt her again, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle baby. You're out of "no's" now. The next "no" out of your mouth and its tops away". Angela was so stuck and was loving every minute of it. "Plus, if I think for a moment that you're not enjoying this, its tops off too"! "I ammmmm hahahaha ahahahahahah i am enjooyyying thiiihhiihihiiisss hahahahahahah ahahahahahahah! I love wheeheheheheeennn you guys ticichiiickle meeeheheheheeee"! Jason and Trevor were at the foot of the bed watching Angela's wet spot grow more and more. "Can we tickle you more baby"? "Yeeeehhheheheheessss hahahahah hahahahah you can you caahhahahahahannnnnn". They both went to about a 4 as Matt started to rub circles in the hollows of both underarms. John went to work on her luscious curvy sides. Angela starred at herself in the mirror and responded with high pitched screams of laughter. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That reaahhhheeeehhheeeellyyyy ticklessssssss! yesss yesss tickle meeeeheheheheee!

The tickling went back down to a 2. Tears were forming in Angela's eyes but she could still see Trevor and Jason making a move. John moved to her ribs and the laughs kept coming. Trevor looks up at Angela in the mirrors, "Can we tickle your feet Angela"? She had to chance it. She didn't want to give up this easy. With John and Matt still keeping her laughing, "yeeesssssssss hahahahahaha hahahahahah yeeehhehehehehessss you can both tiiihhiihihiickle my feet! Doo ittt doohohohooooo itttttttttt"! They both tickled the balls of her feet at the same time. If she didn't know how trapped her feet really were, she knew it now. She started to toss her head up and down. The top of her head brushing against the head of Matt's cock. She knew she couldn't take much more of this but she also knew what she had to say. "YEEESSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH OHH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHA I LOOHOHOHOOOVE THIIIHIHIHIIISSS! TICKLE MEEE TIIIHHIIIHHIICCCKLLEE MMEEEHEHEEEEE"! Now Jason and Trevor went in for the kill. One hand tickling right above the heels of both feet and the other hands tickling just below the balls of her feet. Going at her feet at about a 4, this would have felt like a 10 on any other parts of her body. She started to freak, "OH JOHNNNNN OH OHHHH JOHHHHNNNNNN". Angela held her head up, eyes wide and pleading at John, "MY MYHAAYYY FEEEHHEET HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH THEY'RE TICKLING MYYYYY FEEEHEHEHEHEEEETTTTTT"! "You know how to make it stop baby! Say it and say it dirty"! She lasted about another minute before she screamed out, "YOU WIIINNNNN HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA YOU WIIHHIHIHIHIIINN HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAH!! TAKE MY TOP OOFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA TAKE IT OFFFF NOWWWWWWW! SHOW THEM MY BREASSTTTSSSS HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA! LET THEHEHEHEMMM SEE THEEEHEHEHEEEM! "I think the goal here is to let them tickle your breasts baby". OK OK OK OK HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH YESS YESSS THATS FIIIHHIHIIINE HAHAHAH HAHAHAH! TICKLE MY TITS HAHAH HAHAHAH. TICKLE THEM ALL YOUUUUHHHOOOHHOOOO WAHAHAHAHANNNNNT. JUUHHUUUHHUUSSSST STOP TICKLING MYYYY FEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEET!

All at once the tickling stopped. Angela was a complete mess in every aspect of the word. She was still laughing when John tilted his head down to hide his face and mouthed, "You have my word". He reached down giggling Angela gave him a slight nod. John lobster clawed the hoop in his fingertips and finished the job. Angela watched in the mirrors as the hoop opening released the left side of her bikini. Both cups flew apart in slow motion as her gorgeous breasts were now on display. Areola's wrinkled tight and her nipples perfect nubs. Her shapley breasts barely dropping. She starred up at herself knowing what was coming next. Jason and Trevor made their way up to the sides of the bed. She watched them from up in the mirrors. Thier excitment was obvious. The two of them took a seat at each side of her. Angela was coming to the realization that her breasts were on display to 4 very horny men. What she also realized is that in every private session she had with John, it always ended with her breasts getting tickled, then her pussy and then she was ready for a good hard fuck. That combination never let her down. The orgasms were explosive and earth shattering. A chill went through her body as John's words echoed in her head, "You have my word...You have my word...You have my word".

Last edited:
Really great story, love it! But isn't there a part 5 somewhere?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back