• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 4

bktick

TMF Novice
Now this 2 hours should have been the easiest part of my day, but I have to say…the anticipation of this woman torturing me all evening may have been even worse. My mind was racing…my body was helpless, and now I was being milked toward my 3rd orgasm by this dreadful pump. It started to hurt now…and my body was starting to feel more sensitive already. I wanted to cry so badly, but this stupid mask prevented me from doing that too…. Perhaps another intentional torture she planned for me.

As soon as 2 hours passed I heard the footsteps near, and then I heard the door open. I’m back sweetie she said…as if that was good news to me. She set a few things down on a table and walked over to me. Just as I left you she said, with an evil wink. She removed the mask then asked me how many orgasms I had. I said 3, and she must have read my lips, because she said she wanted me to have a forth, just to be sure I would not cause any more distractions. With that she made an adjustment to the pump, changing the speed and also causing an intermittent vibrating pattern. This change caused a whole new wave of arousal and eventually I gave in with a painful forced 4th orgasm….Good job honey she said. I knew you could do it, she said before mercifully removing the pump. Again she walked around the table, adjusting my limbs, and surveying me…she was clearly the predator…and I the prey.

I think it’s time to get started on our next session she said. Hopefully the earlier session has prepared you for this evening. I have a feeling the next several hours are going to be even more unbearable for you. With that she walked over to a table and came back with a tiny bowl and what appeared to be a tiny paintbrush. Hopefully this won’t tickle too much honey, but by doing this, your sensitive spots will become even more sensitive to my touch. With that she dipped the brush in the bowl then lowered it into my bellybutton. SHIT!!! OMG this is unbearable I tried to scream! She continued to nonchalantly swirl the tip of this brush all around my navel…and it was coated with baby oil! I wanted to scream! Every bristle sent a shock thru my body… after 15 minutes of this, she grabbed another brush…this one even tinier…It appeared to be a calligraphy brush. I will need this brush to be sure I spread the oil into every little crease she said…that way when I tick. Er- test you with my finger, your navel will be as sensitive as possible. I had my nails done extra sharp during our break for you too…I hope you notice the difference she said…all the while continuing to drive me insane lightly drawing oil between every crevice within my navel. She was so methodical… it tortured like hell. And this was supposed to be the part she didn’t hope would tickle!!!! Well just when I thought it couldn’t get worse… it did. After about 5 seconds of no brush in my navel she dove her sharp finger deep into my bellybutton! There was no teasing this time. Just a furiously determined fingernail…determined to drive me over the edge. After awhile she switched fingers…this time her middle finger…and then her torturous little pinky. What do you think of my manicure honey? Can you tell the difference? Judging my the crazed look in your eyes…I think you can! My eyes were rolling into the back of my head. This oil made it tickle so much more!! And after 4 orgasms? I swear this tickled 10x more that before!!! Why is she doing this to me? Where did she learn how to do this?

Eventually, yes after 2 hours, it stopped…I was panting like a dog… trying to mumble pleas for mercy. I think that was a good session Mr Michaels she said. I’m look forward to continuing our treatment this evening. I do want to take one further precaution however…With that she grabbed something off of the table. I am worried about you straining your voice, and hurting yourself…you seem to be trying too hard to speak during your treatment. And since there is nothing you can say that will alter my treatment methods, I think it is best if we do this…. She proceeded to place a ball-gag in my mouth which had a leather strap that she buckled in the back of my head. There …that’s better she said. I will focus on your armpits now…then save your feet for last…she said with a devilish grin.

True to form, she moistened a firm bristled hairbrush with oil, then proceeded to thoroughly coat (and tickle) my pits. Of course I tried to pull my helpless arms down to escape the torture…but of course it was no use…this woman had complete control over my entire being. As the hour passed the brush turned into sharp fingertips…each determined to drive me to the point of insanity. I bit down on my gag, as this was the only form of response I had…other than the involuntary sweating, crying, and rolling of my eyes…all of which I think satisfied this cruel, sadistic nurse.

After my cruel armpit torture, I was truly in a state of crazed, tortured, incoherence. I was trying to babble into my gag, and I started to have trouble breathing. Sensing this, Nurse Natalia pulled my gag off and instructed me to breath deeply…Passing out will mean we have to start the entire session over honey…so it would be in your best interest to try and gather yourself…I still have several hours to focus on your feet before I let you rest for the evening. And you will need a good nights rest tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a very long, and challenging day for you. Would you like a drink she asked, knowing that this would only help to keep me conscious so she could further torture me. I nodded my head yes… not really knowing what I wanted…other than for this horrible nightmare to stop. After my drink, she let me relive myself, and then she placed the oxygen mask over my face. I will leave this on during your foot treatment she said….it should ensure you stay as alert as possible. Every minute of your treatment is of equal importance…we can’t having you fading out and losing sensitivity. You understand this right Mr Michaels? She said in an almost mocking tone. I hesitantly nodded my head yes…and I would have cried had I not had this stupid mask on again. Doesn’t this woman realize she is destroying me? What is she trying to prove? I am at her mercy…I would agree to ANYTHING right now if she would show mercy to me.

Staring straight up at the ceiling now, I was trying to brace myself for the soon to be onslaught of my sensitive soles. It seemed to happen about 20 seconds after when I anticipated, but that made it even worse. Seconds seemed like hours anyway and I think her purposely teasing me gave her great pleasure. It started with the lightest stroke of the oiled brush down the arch of the right foot. The light touch sent shivers up my whole body! I swear this evil nurse knew what she was doing. She always kept me on edge…not knowing what to expect next. She kept this super light painting of my foot going until it was completely wet. Or at least I thought completely…Can’t forget in between your lil tootsies she mocked. She slipped her finger thru my toes to create the opening, which she proceeded to paint, with baby oil…fully knowing this was going to increase my torture…and also knowing that it was torture, in and of itself. I just lay there…so pitifully helpless. If anyone ever saw this I thought…I swear I was starting to go out of my mind at this point. When she finished coating my one foot, she proceeded to coat my other foot…however while she used the evil brush on one foot she tickled the other, with her sharp fluttering fingernails. OMG!… I was truly in hell…both of my feet were being tortured at the same time. Only 75 more minutes to go sweetie…hang in there she mocked. You are doing well…I wanted you to get used to multiple points of stimulation this evening. It will be great preparation for tomorrows treatment. I have a few surprises in store for you tomorrow…all of which will hopefully contribute to the elimination of your condition.

Finally, but not at all mercifully, it stopped. I could not believe what this woman had put my body (and mind) thru… in one day! And there was more?? Possibly several more days of this cruel torture? This had to be illegal…I don’t care what I signed. This was criminal….I am a kidnapped prisoner…not a patient is a school nurses office. What can I do I thought? After allowing me that mere 20 seconds of self thought, she removed my mask and poured a drink down my throat. She allowed me to relieve myself, and then she sat at a table…. typing a few things into her laptop. Just hearing those nails on the keyboard made she shiver in fear…and did I ever fear this woman now. I want to document our progress today Mr Michaels..I also want to note special areas of interest that can be further explored in the coming days.

I spiked your drink with a very effective sleep aid she said… It will guarantee you an excellent night of sleep. This way you will be completely fresh and ready for tomorrows intensive treatment. I will wake you at 730am, and prepare you for treatment until 8:00. At that point treatment will begin. You will have 3 unique sessions tomorrow, each lasting 4 hours, and each getting progressively more intense. In between sessions you will be fed, relieved, and prepped for the next session. I am an expert in what I do Mr Michaels and it is important that I am in control of your treatment. The best thing you can do is focus on each and every moment of your treatment…that is the only way we will successfully get thru this. I will fill you in on the remaining details during your 730 am preparation tomorrow. Have a wonderful sleep sweetie she said as she kissed me on the forehead…..Oh sure I thought…and cried myself to sleep…

more to come...

I should have part 5 posted within a few days...sorry about the delay!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back