• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Willy's World (Britney Spears)

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
Yes,in case you have'nt guessed I have a real thing for Britney Spears,especially her feet.

Well, welcome to Willy's World:

It was a cold day and Willy was doing what he liked best,surfing the net for new pictures of the beautiful Britney Spears.Willy had all the stuff posters,t-shirts,pictures and any thing that had Britney on it.As,he was surfing he comes across a site that say's Mritney Spears to give concert in Bandwagon,Idaho.Yes,that's Willy's home town.Well,Willy is just about floored he is going to see his favorite in person.

So,Willy goes to the website,and tries to buy himself a ticket,no luck all sold out.Well,Willy is disappointed but,has faith that some way he will get to see his obsession.So,Willy keeps serching the web for more pictures of Britney.While outside a early winter storm is starting to wind up.The snow is starting to fall and the wind is starting to howl.

Well.meanwhile back at the airport,Britney is arriving and is getting ready to drive to Bandwagon.I need to get a car Britney say's so I can beat this storm.Her manager say's Why don't we wait and go in the morning.Oh,I'll be alright it's all highway and there are plenty places to stop if I need to.Well, let me get a bodyguard to go with you and keep you company.No,I would rather go alone and think about the show tomorrow.

So,Britney start's out down the highway she goes,the snow is blowing and the wind is howling.There is no traffic and she can barely see the road she thinks she is on the highway but, she is gotten of on a side road.Well,the snow is alot deeper on this road and Britney get's stuck.So.she sit's there and ponders what to do.She looks of in the distance and see's a lone light burning in a house.

Well,Willy is in the kitchen making some tea and doesn't realize his life is about to change.Yes,that lone light Willy's house.Well,Britney bundles herself up and off she goes in the snow and the wind.She walks for about ten minutes and is freezing as she reaches the door and knocks.

Willy is standing in the kitchen and here's the knocking and thinks who could be out tonight,besides he didn't get many visitors.He,goes and opens the door and is stunned as he sees his obsession standing shivering at the door.

Hi,Britney say's as he just stares My car is stuck can I come in and use your phone.Sure,Willy say's he is just speechless.Phone is over there he say's.Britney picks up the phone and say's Oh,no it doesn't work.Well,sit down and get warm Willy say's it will probably come back on later.So,Britney sit's down and takes of her coat and to Willy's excitement her shoes.My feet are so cold she say's.Would you like some tea.Sure,Britney say's.

Willy goes in and get's some tea and comes back and finds that Britney has fallen asleep.So,he sit's down and just looks at those little socked feet.

Well,he sit's there awhile and it seems that Britney is pretty sound asleep.I have to see those feet he thinks.So,he quietly moves over and sit's at Britney's feet.He put's one on his lap and start's to unroll those little white socks and slides it off to reveal a very lovely and soft foot and then,he grabs the other one and slides that sock off.Willy just sit's there looking at those lovely feet.

Well,he thinks to himself I going to have to massage them so he start's to massage and Britney let's out alittle sigh but,never wakes up.

Well,one of Willy's fantasies was to tickle Britney's feet.So,he goes in the bedroom and comes back with some rope and drapes Britney's feet over the end of the couch and securely ties them in place.Then,he goes into his closet and brings out his favorite tickling device a paintbrush with the softest bristles.But,first he start's to run his finger's up and down those beautiful soles.Britney's feet start to twich.So,he comtinues the stroking and then he here's alittle giggle.

Then,he takes the paintbrush and atart's to work under her soft toes.Well,that did it Britney is now wide awake and wondering what's going on.What,are you doing she ask's.I'm going to tickle you silly Willy responds.

So,Willy start's to run the brush up and down briskly and Britney start's to laugh uncontrolably.Please,Stop she wails as her laughter becomes more intense.But,Willy keeps up the attack using the brush and then his finger's and Britney is just squealing out of her mind.Oh,Please Stop she begs but,that just makes Willy all the more excited.

By,this time Britney is completely out of control with laughter she is begging and pleading but,Willy just keeps it going.Willy tortures our little princess for 5 solid hours Britney is at the point of passing out when,Willy let's her rest.

What do you want Britney ask's I want a ticket to the show.I will let you backstage and I won't tell what happened.O.K and Willy unties her.Willy's dream has come true.

Ah the pop princess all tied up and ticklish. Thats a dream for almost every hot blooded male. Good story.. One thing... a little more detail on the tickling and it would have been a classic.
Thanks for the story. good stuff.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back