• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night At Pinky's (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
A Night At Pinky's
Starring
Kate Winslet

11:25. Central Park.

Kate Winslet, the beautiful, Oscar nominated star of Titanic, was walking toward her trailer. She was in town to do some pick-up shots for her latest movie. She was only supposed to work for about 6 hours but, movie sets as hectic as they are, ran way overtime. She had just gotten out of makeup and wardrobe. She should've just gone back to her hotel room and gone to sleep. But that was not to be the case. Kate Winslet was antsy.

She had some pent up energy and felt like going out for a few drinks. But where? She didn't want to go to one of the popoular clubs, like The Tunnel, or The Limelight. Too many people, paparazi. Uggh!!! Sometimes it is soooo hard to be an international star!! She had just been pondering going in for the night, when something caught her eye down 41st & 5th. A red glow. Looked like a sign. She walked toward it and read the big, pink neon sign. Pinky's Palace. It looked like a nice, small bar. A place where someone can go, have a few drinks, share some company, and unwind. "What the hell?" she said to no one in paticular, and strolled on in.

Nice place, she thought. Long bar. Jukebox. Pool table. Hardly dignified, but quaint. Kate Winslet saddled up to the bar.

"What'll it be, dear?" asked a firey beauty bartenter.

"Ummm, i'll have a glass of wine." Kate responded kindly.

"That's a cute accent."

This voice came suddenly, as if from nowhere. Kate spun around, and seated right next to her was one of the cutest girls ever seen. She had short blond hair, and a cute button nose. In fact, when she thoiught about it, Kate hadn't seen a single guy in the place. Just really cute girls. Even behind the bar. Well, she thought, at least i won't have guys hitting on me all night.

"Awww, thank you. It's British." Kate responded to the compliment shyly.

"It's awfuly cute. Say, don't i know you?"

"Well, have you seen Titanic?"

"Kate Winslet!! It's a real pleasure to meet you. My name's Kiki."

"Well nice to meet you." Kate responded.

"You've got to come over to my table with me and my friends." Kiki implored.

"I'm sorry, but worked a long shoot today. Just want to have some wine, and go back to my hotel. Kinda tired. Forgive me?" she asked, tilting her head in cute, childish way.

"OK. Nice to meet you again." Kiki said this and made a move to hug Kate, but just when her hand got to her side, she goosed Kate's rib. Kate shrieked and jerked away.

"HEEE!! Don't do that, i'm ticklish!" Kate yelled good naturedly.

Kiki just widened her eyes, and turned quickly on back to her table.

"Need a re-fil?" the beautiful redhead bartender asked.

"Sure, thank you." Kate said. She had a strange feeling. Not an uncomfortable one exactly. Just slightly off. The feeling intensified when she caught the bartendar eyeing her in a funny way when she returned with her drink. She sat there for a few, played some songs on the jukebox. After a while, she needed to tinkle. She got up and headed toward the bathroom. There was a sea of people, it seemed, as soon as she started walking. Then a few of them started to bump into her.

"Oh, excuse me, miss." said one punk-rocker chick.

"Whoops, so sorry." said another beauty.

But they just weren't bumping into her. When they touched her, they sort of poked her. It tickled. She didn't think they were doing it on purpose, but it did seem slightly coincidental.

When she got in the bathroom, there were two lovelky brunettes freshing up their makeup. Kate went into one of the stalls.

"Look! That's her!"

"She'll be great!"

Kate heard them say this under their breaths, and giggled as they ran out the door. Her first thought was that they were friends of Kiki, and she had told them she was world-famous star Kate Winslet, and they were star struck. Thinking nothing, she finished and went back out. There was a crowd of about 15 people.

"Hi Kate!!!" It was Kiki, She seemd to lead them.

"Uhhh, hi, Kiki."

"I was just wondering if you'd changed your mind about chilling with me and my friends."

"Umm, no. I'm laeving as a matter of fact."

"But you can't. Not yet."

"Why?" Kate was a little wary at this time.

"It's time." Kiki said this, just as someone poked Kate's tummy.

"Hey!!"

Another poke. Ribs. Another poke. Tummy. It seemed people on all sides were poking her.

"Hey, st..mmph..stop! What are you..stop!! That tickles!"

"See!! how cute is that!!! Say it again!!!" Kiki yelled.

Late was a little scared as evryone stopped poking her and held their breath.

"S..say what?" Kate asked nervously.

"Tickle, silly! Say it!" Kiki said and giggled.

Kate looked at all of them. All their eyes on her. She gulped down. "Tickle"

"HEE!!! Get her!!!!" Kiki yelled.

Kate didn't have a seconds chance as all of the girls grabbed at her. They grabbed her arms and dragged them up, while others grabbed her legs and lifted her to carry her. They made their way with their helpless captive to the pool table, all the while different fingers were poking her underarms, and waist. She giggled the whole way there.

"HOOOHAHAAAA!!!! STOP!!! WH...HEHEEE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

They got her to the pool table, and pulled her arms above her head. They were held up. Not tied. Just held. Her legs were spread apart and held down also.

"HELP!!! SOMEONE!!!"

Just then, Kiki apeared. "NOW!"

Dozens of fingers dove upon Kate Winslet's helpless body.

"WHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHASHAAA!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Kate screamed in agony as fingers didled her underarms. Kiki herself was digging her fingers in Kate's waist. Kate was jerking and spazing, when some girls at the foot of the table, started pulling off her shoes.

"HAHAAAAA!!!! NO DON'T!!!! NOT MY FEEHEEET!!!!" Kate screamed out helplessly.

The girls got the shoes off, pulled off her socks, and exposed Kate Winslet's beautiful, soft and ticklish bare feet. They started dragging they nails up and down, up and down. Kate went mad!!

"NOOOOHHOHOOOHHOOO!!!!! STOPITTICKLESSOOOMUCH!!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEEEEE!!! NO MORE!! NO MORE!!!!"

Her shirt was now being pulled off as well as her slacks. They were torturing her underarms, ribs, feet. Then they were pinching her under her knee.

"WAHAHAAAA!!!HHAAAHEEEE!!!!EEEEHEEEEEEEE!!! NOT THE KNEES!!!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!!!HAHAHAAAHEEHEHEEEEEEEE!!! I'M SOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!! OH PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAAAAAA!!!"

Kate had begun to squint her eyes shut. They were tickling her all over and she couldn't stop it. They seeked out every single tickle spot and exploited it.

"Get her tummy!!!"

"Get her feet!"

"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!"

"KITCHY-COO!!!

That's all she heard as they tickle tortured her. She had a sweet laugh, and now it was beginning to falter.

"AHAHAHAAAHEHHEEEEE!!!! PLE..HEEEEE...ASE STOP!! HEHEHEE..SNORT!..HEHEHHAHAAA..SNORT..HEEE...SNORT!!"

"Hey she's snorting!!!! I'll bet sh'es about to pee!!!"

Just then, they intensified tickling. Every tickle spot was covered by at least 15 fingers. But just then, KIki wiggled her finger between Kate's vagina and inner thigh. The feeling was just like a ticklish armpit, only 10 times as sensitive. This compiled with all the other tickle torture she was experiencing, sent her over the edge. Kate Winslet was in tickle madness!!

"NOOHOHOHOHOHHOOOOOOOOAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!STOP!!!!PLEEE....SNORT...AHAHAAAAHEHEEEE!!!! HAHAAAAAAA..SNORT!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!! TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAA....SNORT!!HHHSHHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!"

And just then, at the height of her tickle induced humiliation, Kate Winslet peed herself. The tickling was too much. She lost control.

The girls continued tickling Kate Winslet's ticklish, ticklish body for several minutes. Kate couldn't even laugh anymore. She'd giggle slioghtly, snort, and moan. It was so damn cute. Finally, they let her up. She lay there giggling and holding herself. When she finally got up, she looked at her tormentors. They all smiled and giggled to themselves. Kate Winslet, red as a redish, grabbed her clothes and sprinted for the door. Never looking back. She knew she would never make the mistake of going to Pinky's Palace again. As she was leaving, she heard Kiki yell, "Hey Kate!! Come back soon!! We'll have some laughs, ticklish girl!!!"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back