• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100th Post Story

jackbw

TMF Regular
To celebrate my 100th post (took me long enough) I'm using it as an excuse to get back to the writing I've been meaning to do. So, post your fantasies and story ideas here (preference to /f stories initially) and I REALLY WILL THIS TIME write at least one of the requests, probably more.
Things I'm not interested in:
Celebrity stories (and fan-fiction in most cases)
Foot fetish-heavy stories
That's about it I guess.

Let the games begin!
:zomgrabbit:

Ive got this one fantasy... a hot cheerleader pisses off her hotter head cheerleader.
So back in the changing rooms the head cheerleader ties her down spreadeagle to a massage table and tickles her as punishment. initially she gets the naughty cheerleader clean with toothbrushes, scrubbing brushes and body wash, 'accidentally' focusing on all her ticklish spots, before finishing her off with baby oil and her fingers.

if you could make it so she pays extra attention to her armpits in particular, and her breasts. there arent enough upper body stories out there :p

if you could write something like this id be eternally grateful, especially cuz youre a great writer :)

donuts

story ideas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have three ideas all involving a Asian women names Becky ( my girlfriend). #1 she answers a ad in the paper for a magician assistant. They do the saw a women in half trick after the trick is done the magician goes to get the key to unlock the box. When he returns he trips and falls dropping the key inside of her high heel shoe. He takes the shoe off and the key falls by her foot. There is a small feather attached to the key and when he picks up the key the feather thrubbs up her foot. #2 she is a teacher and her best student grades have dropped. They meet after school fit extra credit and she has her legs up on a chair. She strechs and gets her legs stuck in the back of the chair.#3 her daughter is going to college and her friends are spending the night. They start to play truth or dare. They tie her up and give her 5 min. To get loose they go to her room and talk about how they can convince her to let her daughter go with them to a party. Then her daughter remember a secret about her mother and they all join in on convincing her . My girlfriend has agreed that if you write on of these stories we can send you picture of her to be used in your story

Fantasy Ive had for ahwile.

Had a classmate in school named Janet. She was a teachers pet and she knew it. Always had to be perfect. Teachers use to tell us to act just like she did. She ended up being valdectoian. Always thought she could use a good tickle torture to fix her attitude. She may have been stuck up, but she had amazing feet. Perhaps a few other students getting her back for acting like the teachers pet?

I had a teacher in school that hot. She would sit on her desk and let her shoe dangle off her foot and in the warmer months would were sandles. Could you write a story about her

No thanks, I think I'm going to wait for some more requests if you don't mind. I'm not really interested in writing a story about a stranger's real life girlfriend or friend. I guess I should have been more clear, I'm looking for more creative ideas, fantasies, stories that aren't the same old cliches.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back