• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Babe/DJ/Performer Charlotte Devaney Gets Tickled! (NYLONS, BARE)

She looks great!

turtleboy's secret is that uses studs like me to attract the likes of Rachel Taylor, NikkiLee and Layla. PMSL! I've got the ideal face for the telephone.

s

Aye, I've got a face for radio too sclub :frankie: Fugly people... unite and prosper! :D

..and yes, Charlotte is a fox. Good work once more Mr. Turtle :jumpupanddown:

is it just me or does this woman look like a double for Rose Mcgowan?????
desktop.php

Aye, I've got a face for radio too sclub :frankie: Fugly people... unite and prosper! :D

..and yes, Charlotte is a fox. Good work once more Mr. Turtle :jumpupanddown:

She looks great!

turtleboy's secret is that uses studs like me to attract the likes of Rachel Taylor, NikkiLee and Layla. PMSL! I've got the ideal face for the telephone.

s

She looks like another absolute corker, turtleboy! What's your secret?!!

I think you're too hard on yourselves guys! :)

Seriously, it probably has something to do with the long-range pheromone spray I use....or maybe it's just the money - who knows? ;)

She looks like another absolute corker, turtleboy! What's your secret?!!

OK, what the hell isa corker??? lol Ive heard the term, just no idea the definition???

Anyway..shes stunning!!! Looks like a great vid!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

OK, what the hell isa corker??? lol Ive heard the term, just no idea the definition???

It's a very old (rarely used today) and quintessentially British expression that simply means that something is very good: "Wow, this years' F1 season is a corker!"

It's possible for it to be used in a negative sense, but only to indicate that something is a very good example of a negative quality: "I've seen a few dodgy translations* on the Czech tickling Clips4Sale store, but this one is a corker!"

Hope that clears up that one! Next Brit-Speak lesson: "fit". :)

* e.g. "Also nylon is helping. Jane's feet are a lot of sensitive in nylon! This makes just laugh and scream."

It's a very old (rarely used today) and quintessentially British expression that simply means that something is very good: "Wow, this years' F1 season is a corker!"

It's possible for it to be used in a negative sense, but only to indicate that something is a very good example of a negative quality: "I've seen a few dodgy translations on the Czech tickling Clips4Sale store, but this one is a corker!"

Hope that clears up that one! Next Brit-Speak lesson: "fit". :)

Yep...that does it!!! Thanks...whens the next class? lol

* e.g. "Also nylon is helping. Jane's feet are a lot of sensitive in nylon! This makes just laugh and scream."

My favourite dodgy translation was on a French website which had a notice on their front page which said the site was out of action as their "waiter was broken". Obviously they meant server but I thought it was funny!

I have noticed a few problems with Brit-Speak on here in the past: undercrackers, mad a box of frogs, etc. Still, we Brits have difficulty with the American use of the word pants and fanny!

Anyway, to get back on topic, Charlotte is definitely top-totty!

s

My favourite dodgy translation was on a French website which had a notice on their front page which said the site was out of action as their "waiter was broken". Obviously they meant server but I thought it was funny!

I have noticed a few problems with Brit-Speak on here in the past: undercrackers, mad a box of frogs, etc. Still, we Brits have difficulty with the American use of the word pants and fanny!

Anyway, to get back on topic, Charlotte is definitely top-totty!

s

Well pants can refer to either the trousers, or eve when the puppy is out of breath, lol....and fanny is, well fanny...its azz, lol.

Well pants can refer to either the trousers, or eve when the puppy is out of breath, lol....and fanny is, well fanny...its azz, lol.

Exactly. In the UK, pants are an item of underwear and fanny is something only a lady would have. Hence, the expression "I can see your fanny through your pants" means something entirely different on this side of the pond!

s

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back