• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Girl! Free E-NOVEL!

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
(Note from Author: This is a large E-NOVEL. There are over 8 chapters and it's over 17,000 words in length. I hope you enjoy!)

CHAPTER ONE​

The sun was shining brightly overhead and the sounds of the waves slapping against the shore was all Jody needed as she placed her hands behind her head and leaned back in her lounge chair. “What a great day…” The girl thought happily. “I’m so glad I did this.”

In fact the girl almost declined her best friend’s offer to take a vacation to an island. Her best friend had won a free pair of tickets at a lottery drawing. Jody never enjoyed vacations, but now after getting off the boat and relaxing on the beach she was glad she didn’t pass up on the offer.

Jody was a beautiful girl who was twenty years of age. She had short black hair that fell to her jaw bone. Dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a white bikini with matching flip-flops on her bare feet. In her right hand she held a cold glass of lemonade.

The girl seemed like a normal girl with a normal job. And the island seemed like a normal island, but that was the furthest from the truth. Jody actually worked for an organization called MDF. MDF stood for, ‘Monster Defense Force’. Jody was an officer for the MDF, but never fought any monsters. And the island both Jody and her best friend were staying on was protected by the MDF.

“JODY!” Yelled Sammy, running up to her friend. Sammy was a cute girl who was two years younger then Jody. She had short black hair as well, dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders and stood exactly five feet tall. An entire foot shorter then Jody. The girl was garbed in a pink bikini and her feet were completely bare. “Come play with me!” The girl urged, grabbing Jody’s arm and pulling.

“Oh come on Sammy…” Jody said, closing her eyes. “I want to sunbathe.”

“You can cook later! I want to play now!” Sammy cried, pulling Jody’s arm once more. This time when the girl pulled Jody’s arm she knocked the glass of lemonade out of her hand. The glass hit the white sand turning it dark brown.

“Aww…” Jody moaned, opening her eyes and looking down at the glass. “Sammy! Bad girl!”

“I’m sorry…” Sammy said, lowering her head.

“It’s ok.” Jody giggled.

“I’ll go get you another one!” Sammy said, quickly. The girl turned and headed for the cabin the two girls were staying in.

Jody couldn’t help, but giggle. Sammy was clumsy and sometimes caused her trouble, but overall she was a good girl and no matter what she did Jody could never stay mad at her for too long.

The girl yawned loudly and leaned back in her chair. She hoped she could fall asleep before her friend returned, but knew it would be impossible. She felt tired only moments ago, but now she was wide awake. Even apart of her wanted to get up and jump in the ocean.

Sighing deeply Jody jumped to her feet and began stretching. Jody stretched out her legs, arms and then back. As she stood fully erect she began feeling dizzy and queasy. She felt like she was going to pass out.

“What the…” Jody breathed, rubbing the side of her head. Suddenly the ground beneath her feet began to get smaller and smaller and her feet grew bigger and her legs grew longer. She didn’t know what was going on. The girl suddenly fell backwards and as she did the ground beneath her began to tremble. “What the…” Jody breathed, her head moved back and forth slowly.

At first she thought a monster was attacking the island, but remembered a siren would have gone off before that happened.

“WHAT THE…!” Sammy cried.

“What’s going on?!” Jody said, opening her eyes. The first thing the girl noticed was the dizziness and queasiness was gone. The next thing she noticed was everything around her appeared much smaller then before. The palm trees barely reached her knees. The cabin she and Sammy were staying in only reached the top of her knees and Sammy was the size of a tiny hamster.

Jody’s eyes went wide with surprise. “What the… Why did everything shrink!” Jody cried, jumping to her feet. The ground beneath her feet shook sending Sammy falling backwards onto the ground.

“OW!” Sammy cried and winced in pain.

“SAMMY!” Jody cried, carefully dropping to her knees. “I’m so sorry Sammy!”

“I’m ok…” Sammy said, looking up at her friend. “But what happened to you Jody! You’re so tall!”

“I…” The girl stuttered and shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know… I was just relaxing on the beach and…”

“I can explain.” Came another voice.

Jody and Sammy both spotted a woman heading towards them. The woman had long, curly red hair that fell to her shoulder blades. Bright green eyes with a pair of black rimmed glasses perched on the end of her nose. She was garbed in a gray dress suit and wore black nylons and heels on her feet.

Sammy ran up to Jody and nuzzled close to the girl’s bare knee. “I don’t like her…” The girl muttered.

“Jody. Sammy.” The red headed woman began. “My name is Silvia. I’m the owner of this island. I’m also one of the head researchers at MDF. I wish we could have met under different circumstances.”

“Are you the ones who did this to me?” Jody wondered.

Silvia nodded. “It’s true I’m afraid. We tested a cannon that has the power to change living organisms into giants.”

“Why?” Jody then asked.

“It’s rather complicated.” Silvia began. “As a member of MDF you know who Silver is right?” The girl asked.

Jody nodded. Silver was a giant robot created by the MDF well over fifty years ago. Silver’s primary objective was to fight the monsters that attacked the mainland. He was a powerful robot and the idol of every MDF officer.

“I’m sure you know the service Silver has provided our country for all these years. If it wasn’t for him I’m not sure what state our country and the rest of this world would be in. Unfortunately he’s been active for fifty years. And now simply upgrading his systems and replacing broken parts aren’t enough. Zero is going to be scrapped and a new version of Zero is going to be built and that’s where you come in.”

“You want me to fight the monsters. Right?” Jody asked, feeling nervous.

“That’s correct. Building the new Zero is going to take a lot of time and unfortunately we can’t call a time out until he’s finished. Monsters will continue to attack the city and we need someone to protect it.”

“But why Jody?” Sammy asked, nuzzling closer to her friend’s knee.

“We need her because she’s an MDF officer.” Silvia answered.

“So you’re picking on Jody for this?” Sammy said, closing her eyes. Silvia ignored the girl’s comment.

Jody shook her head. “But, there has to be people more qualified then me.”

“Anyone who’s an MDF officer is qualified, but everyone we asked declined our offer.” Silvia said. “We had no choice, but to trick you onto this island and use the cannon on you.”

“You mean…” Jody began, her mouth felt dry. Her eyes fell on Sammy.

“If it makes you feel better.” Silvia began. “We did use Sammy to achieve this. We fixed the lottery so she would win the drawing. She had no idea we were here and we were planning to do this.”

An eerie silence fell on the three, but Silvia quickly broke that silence. “Listen. You have a choice here. You don’t have to fight monsters. We do have the technology to shrink you back to normal. All you have to do is give us the word. We can use the footage of your transformations and get someone else to do this. It’s up to you.” Said Silvia.

“Do it!” Sammy cried, looking up into Jody’s eyes. “Let them change you back Jody!”

Jody slowly shook her head. She now wore a warm smile on her face. “I can’t do that Sammy.” The girl said.

“But why!?” Sammy cried out.

“Because it’s my duty as a MDF officer. I have to fight for our country and of course you. I have to keep you safe don’t I?” Jody said, carefully patting Sammy’s head with her index finger.

“Excellent!” Silvia said, smiling brightly. “We need to get you outfitted for your assignment.”

“Outfitted?” Jody said, furrowing her eyebrows.

“Yeah…” Silvia said, nodding. “We can’t have you fight naked can we?”

Jody’s eyes went wide with terror when she realized she was completely naked. “Oh crap!” The girl cried, covering her breasts with her hands.

“I know this won’t make things any easier for you, but only women work for me.” Said Silvia, winking at Jody.

A few moments later Jody, Sammy and Silvia reached the middle of the island. There they could see a circular metallic plate and a large building. Even to Jody the building was tall.

Jody carried both Sammy and Silvia in the palms of her hands. Sammy was upset with Silvia for turning Jody into a giant so she refused to sit in the same hand Silvia sat in.

“Here we are.” Jody said, going to her knees. Sammy and Silvia climbed out of Jody’s hands and onto the metallic plate.

“Jody please stand in the middle of the plate. We’ll start examining you in a second.” Silvia began. “Sammy would you come with me please?” The girl asked, turning to Sammy.

“No!” Sammy snapped. “I’m staying with Jody. I have to make sure you won’t be mean to her anymore.”

“Please go with her Sammy.” Jody said, smiling at her best friend.

“But…” Jody began.

“It’s ok. I’ll be ok.” Jody said. “I’d actually like to see them find someone big enough to pick on me.”

Sammy couldn’t help, but giggle. “Ok.” She said, and with that the girl followed Silvia into the building.

Jody took her place in the middle of the plate and waited for testing to begin. The girl glanced at the building. She could see dozens of people beyond the glass windows running around. Some stopped to look at her. The girl could feel her cheeks were growing bright red.

“Jody?” Came the magnified voice of Silvia. “We’ve done a quick scan of you already. You stand exactly fifty feet tall and you weigh…”

“No!” Jody cried, covering her ears. “Don’t tell me.”

The girl could hear and see people laughing. “Sorry about that.” Silvia said, chuckling herself. “Were going to start measuring you. Our scanners won’t be able to do that themselves. Things have to be perfect.”

“Ok.” Jody said, nodding.

“We should warn you. Measuring your body won’t be very comfortable and we might have to restrain you just incase.” Silvia said.

“That’s fine.” Jody said, nodding.

Moments later Jody felt the metallic plate beneath her feet tremble and several tall, metallic towers began rising out of the ground. Some of the towers rose about Jody’s shoulders before they stopped moving.

“Please rest your arms on top of those towers.” Silvia ordered. Jody did as she was told and placed her arms on the tower. Suddenly from behind the girl another tower rose, This one stopped at her knee. “And please place your right foot on that tower.” Silvia then ordered. Once again Jody did as she was told.

Jody watched nervously as large, metallic cuffs appeared out of the sides of the towers and fasten around her ankle and wrists.

“Can you try pulling on the towers?” Silvia asked. “And don’t worry about them breaking. Just pull as hard as you can.”

Jody nodded and began pulling as hard as she could. She pulled left and right on the towers and then tried to kick her foot. No matter how hard she pulled or struggled she couldn’t break the cuffs.

“Great work!” Silvia said, happily. “It might surprise you to know this, but were peaking your strength at ten thousand pounds.”

“Whoa…” Jody breathed, in disbelief.

“You’re so awesome!” Sammy cried, over the speaker.

Jody giggled. “Thanks Sammy.” The girl said, blushing harder then before.

“Ok Jody.” Silvia said. “Were sending some teams out to measure you. It will be uncomfortable, but bare with us, ok?”

“Ok.” Jody said, nodding.

Several new towers began rising out of the metallic plate and several bridges from the towers binding the girl’s arms and leg began to appear. After a few moments scientists garbed in white began climbing out of the towers and onto the bridges. There they began measuring her body.

Jody felt dozens of little hands touching her feet, underarms and other parts of her body. She felt incredibly ticklish. Holding her breath and closing her eyes she tried to keep the laughter in, but it was hard. The girl was incredibly ticklish.

The girl shook her head. She wiggled her fingers and toes as she felt someone writing something on the bridge of her right foot.

“Just hang in there!” Sammy said, on the speaker. “You can do it Jody! These jerks will be finished soon!”

“I… I’m o-ok!” Jody muttered. She found it difficult to keep her laughter in.

More and more scientists headed out of the tower and began writing things on the girl’s body. They wrote using pens and even markers. A few poked her bare flesh and raked their nails across it. For a few moments Jody wondered if they were really measuring her or just tickling her.

“Ok…” Jody muttered, closing her eyes tighter. “I… I… Can… CAN’T!” The girl burst into ticklish laughter which sounded like thunder to the scientists. They all halted for a moment to watch Jody laugh before returning to their work.

Jody’s chest heaved and her cheeks grew bright red as the laughter spilled out of her curled lips. The girl pulled and tugged on the towers and kicked her bound foot, but she couldn’t break free of her binds.

“Sorry Jody.” Silvia said.

Jody tried to say something back, but she was laughing too hard. “I… PLEASE…” Jody managed after a few moments, but no one stopped working.

Several scientists were writing notes on the soles of her feet, while another raked her finger across the arch. Her mind was focused on her work, but it didn’t tickle Jody any less.

Several scientists were drawing numbers in the hollow of her underarms, while another scientist was reaching into her navel with both hands and feeling around.

Jody screamed loudly with ticklish laughter and tried pulling on her binds once more, but nothing worked.

“EVERYONE STOP!” Silvia cried.

All the scientists stopped working the instant they heard Silvia speak.

“Thank God…” Jody breathed, taking several deep breaths. “Thank you…”

“I just received a new report.” Silvia began, she sounded excited and out of breath.
“Jody before your strength was peaked at ten thousand pounds, but that has risen to twenty thousand for some reason.”

Jody furrowed her eyebrows.

“Were going to try a quick experiment. Everyone I want you to start tickling Jody. Jody I want you to try and escape.” Silvia ordered.

“No problem!” Jody said, feeling incredibly nervous and giddy.

Jody felt dozens of tiny hands begin tickling her all over. Several dozen hands were tickling the sole of her foot, raking their nails over the tender sole and between each of her toes. They even teased her toes by poking and tickling them wildly.

The scientists tickling her underarms were equally merciless. They raked large circles over the hollows of her pits. Soon they were as bright red as her cheeks and the sole of her foot.

And finally the scientist who was inspecting her navel was raking her nails all around the inside. She wore a large smile on her face as she tortured the belly button.

Jody did as she was ordered. Laughing hysterically while trying to escape the binds. She pulled and struggled as hard as she could, but the towers were too powerful and the metallic cuffs refused to let go.

As the girl struggled she started to feel tired and weak.

“OK! STOP!” Silvia ordered five minutes later.

The scientists halted their tickling and waited for their next order. “Jody…” Silvia said. “We peaked you at fifty thousand pounds. How do you feel?” She asked.

Jody took several deep breaths. “I’m exhausted. I feel like I could sleep for a week.”

“I understand.” Silvia said. “This is fascinating. You get stronger when you laugh, but tickling is your weakness… Fascinating.”

“Can we…” Jody began.

“No more experiments! You are all bullies!” Sammy snapped. Even though Jody couldn’t see her best friend she knew Sammy was crying. Sammy was always the first to defend her and the first to cry for her.

“I’m sorry Sammy.” Jody heard Silvia say over the speaker. “We won’t experiment anymore. I’m sure we have all the data we need too, right?” She asked.

The scientists all nodded.

“Great!” Jody breathed.

“Excellent!” Silvia said. “Jody we’ll release you once all the scientists are back inside. It’s a safety precaution.”

“I understand.” Jody said, nodding. The girl watched as the scientists climbed back into the towers and then watched as the extra towers vanished into the metallic plate. Soon the cuffs popped off Jody’s limbs. Jody walked around the towers and sat on the ground outside the plate. She could only wonder what would happen next.

Click on the following links to read the rest of the novel. Thanks!

Chapter 2: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727254/power_girl_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Chapter 3: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727266/power_girl_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Chapter 4: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727274/power_girl_chapter_four.html?cat=44

Chapter 5: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727284/power_girl_chapter_five.html?cat=44

Chapter 6: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727304/power_girl_chapter_six.html?cat=44

Chapter 7: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727312/power_girl_chapter_seven.html?cat=44

Chapter 8: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5727322/power_girl_chapter_eight.html?cat=44

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back