• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polyphylon Girls - Chapter 10 - Behind Enemy Lines

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Chapter 10 – Behind Enemy Lines

"Hey! Little cheerleader girl!" Faye shouted trying to get the attention of Vanessa, who was dozing off on the locker bench. "Give me back my boots!" She ordered as she buttoned up her business suit.

Vanessa became alert immediately, but hugged the leather boots defensively. "Please can I wear them?" she begged, "They fit so much better than my sneakers. You can wear those," she said pointing to her abandoned sneakers in the corner.

"I don't want to wear your smelly sneakers, I want my boots!" Faye said in frustration as she made a grab for the leather boots Vanessa was wearing. Vanessa held onto the boots tightly, doing her best to keep them on her feet.

"Faye! We don't have time for this!" Lucy said trying to get the girls to start. "Just wear the sneakers and we'll sort this out later."

"No!" Faye said angrily as she wrestled with Vanessa. "She's wearing my boots and I want them back! She even put them on while I was still in them. The bitch tried to kill me."

"It was an accident! I didn't know you were in the boot. How could I have known?" Vanessa struggled as felt her left boot start to come away despite her efforts.

"Faye, she can't kill you, you're wearing the body stocking," Lucy reassured trying to calm them down.

"I'm not so sure about that. You don't know what it's like being crushed and stomped inside your own boot," Faye said giving the boot one last tug and managing to pull it off of Vanessa's foot.

"Oh, you bitch!" Vanessa shouted upon feeling the cold air on her stocking foot. Faye smiled triumphantly, but her celebration was brief. In pulling her boot off she lost her footing, and her stocking feet slipped on the floor. She fell backwards with her feet in the air. Vanessa took this opportunity to get up from the bench and grab Faye's feet.

"This is what you get for being so rude!" Vanessa said as she tickled Faye's stocking feet.

"DAHAHAHAHAHA!" Faye laughed loudly and hysterically. It had been awhile since she had been tickled like this, but it was no less torturous than it had always been. Faye countered by grabbing Vanessa's stocking foot and tickling it as well. Vanessa fell forwards on top of her, also laughing hysterically. The two squirmed on the floor, tickling each other mercilessly.

"SHHHH! Someone's coming!" Beth whispered upon hearing footsteps from outside the locker room. The two girls stopped instantly and separated, but not before Vanessa managed to grab the boot back. The rest of the girls froze as the footsteps passed. It was one of the coaches, and he was unlocking the boys Locker Room.

"We have to get out of here now!" Lucy ordered. "Either wear those sneakers or you can leave in your stocking feet, Faye, but we have to go!"

"Okay, okay!" Faye said reluctantly, giving Vanessa a dirty look as she slipped back into the leather boot. Faye also donned Vanessa's sneakers, frowning when she realized they were a couple sizes too big.

"Coast is clear," Beth said peering out the locker room door. She signaled the others to follow her. Beth motioned the rest of them to move out of the locker room while Lucy made sure Lisa and Sarah were hidden from view in her pocket. Before locking the door behind her, Beth grabbed a few baseball bats that were leaning against the wall nearby. As they made their way out of the building, a few passing faculty members looked at them suspiciously, but, for the most part, paid them no mind. Outside, they breathed a sigh of relief.

"We got out of there just in time," Vanessa said looking at the clock on her cell phone. "It's 8:00, they'll be opening the girl's Locker Room now."

"And just in time for you to keep my boots a little longer," Faye said bitterly.

"Faye, just shut up and let's get back to the car. Are you two coming?" Lucy asked.

"Well I'm not leaving this little brat here until she gives me back my boots!"

"Are you going to the warehouse?" Beth asked ignoring Faye.

"Of course," Lucy answered.

"Then we're coming."

“Okay …,” Lucy said gesturing towards the bats in confusion, “what’s with the bats?”

“Well, if this doll collector has minions like you seem to think, than we should probably come prepared.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary, but bring them along if they make you feel better,” Lucy said as she led the way to the parking lot.

"Beth, we haven't slept all night. We can't keep going like this forever," Vanessa complained as she lagged behind.

"Vanessa, you slept plenty in the drive to and from my house," Kevin countered.

"I know, but it's not the same thing as sleeping in a bed," Vanessa complained.

Beth turned to face her suddenly. "Vanessa, do you want to keep shrinking?" Beth demanded.

"No," Vanessa answered sheepishly.

"Than toughen up and let's go! You can sleep in the car." she ordered. But as they approached Lucy's car, Beth couldn't help but yawn. Unlike Kevin and Vanessa, she hadn't gotten any sleep.

"You drive, Lucy," Faye said, "I'm still feeling a bit light headed from the rapid growth." Faye and Lucy sat in the front, while Beth, Vanessa and Kevin sat in the back seat.

"Alright ... Beth, right?" Lucy asked. Beth nodded. "Should I plug the address into the GPS or can you tell us how to get there?"

"I should be able to guide you," she said fighting to keep her eyes open as she guided Lucy onto the main road.

Kevin, meanwhile, was playing with his iPhone. "I looked up the address on the internet," he said, "I can't find any information on it, or who owns it. Satellite pictures make it look huge though. It looks like it has its own runway."

"The Doll Collector's richer than I thought. I wonder who she really is?" Lucy asked letting the question hang as they continued to drive.

"So, Vanessa, can I have my boots now?" Faye asked after several minutes of driving on the main road. There was no answer. Faye looked back and saw all three passengers asleep. "Figures," she said shaking her head.

"Guess we better use the GPS after all," Lucy laughed, "Can you punch it in for me, Faye?" There was no answer. Faye was too busy pulling the boots off of Vanessa. It wasn't a difficult task. Vanessa was so short now that her feet dangled off the ground, and the boots were loose enough to just slide off. Vanessa moaned in her sleep when her toes were exposed, and she wiggled and spread them in surprise.

"Faye!" Lucy demanded. "Can you forget about your boots for a minute and help out?"

"Sorry!" Faye said reluctantly dropping the boots and grabbing the GPS.

"Put in 46 Junction Avenue."

"Got it," Faye said entering in the data. After finishing her task she immediately put down the GPS and what back to taking back her boots. But Vanessa had slipped them back on and was now sitting on her feet. "You little bitch!" Faye said, "I know you're awake so don't bother pretending your asleep. Give my back my fucking boots before I take them away by force and throw you out of the car shoeless."

"Faye, can't you just let it go?" Lucy said annoyed. "I don't want another fight over shoes breaking out in the car like last time with your sister."

"Let it go? How would you like it if some little cheerleader stole your boots?"

"You're going to get them back, let's just forget about it for now and finish our mission. Look, we're here already," Lucy said as they turned onto Junction Avenue. They were surprised to see how large the property was. The warehouse itself wasn't that big, but it looked very well maintained and modern. It looked more like a small office building than a warehouse. Behind it was a long runway that stretched for nearly a mile.

"I knew the doll collector was rich, but I didn't know she owned an airport!" Faye said surprised.

"Check to see if any of her minions are nearby," Lucy said as she parked some distance from the warehouse so as not to raise suspicions.

Faye pulled out her shrinker and began scanning the area. "There's definitely one on the premises, but there may be more wearing the doll collector's new pantyhose that we can't detect with our scanners."

"Then I guess it's time to send our little micronians on a reconnaissance mission," Lucy said poking at her pocket. Sarah and Lisa moaned, they had fallen asleep in their little pocket bags. "Wake up, little ones," she said, "We haven't had much sleep either and you don't see us dozing off."

"What do you want?" Sarah asked as she was lifted gently out of Lucy's pocket.

"We need you two to sneak into that warehouse and tell us if there's anyone inside."

"Why don't you shrink yourselves and find out for yourself?" Sarah complained as she was placed on the ground.

"Because you'll need us to be full sized to save you if you get caught," Lucy answered as she lifted a snoring Lisa out of her pocket. She tried putting her on the ground, but Lisa's legs were like jello and she refused to stand. "Come on wake up, Lisa," she said shaking her a bit. Lisa groggily opened her eyes as she stood reluctantly in front of the two giant women.

"If you see anyone, try to find out if they're wearing a polyphylon body stocking or pantyhose," Faye ordered.

"And how are we going to do that?" Sarah asked annoyed that she was being ordered around like a slave.

"Just do your best, we don't want you to get caught," Lucy reassured.

"And what if we do?" Lisa asked afraid.

"If you're not back in fifteen minutes, we'll assume you got caught and come and rescue you. We'll keep an eye on things as best we can from here," Lucy said.

"That doesn't sound too reassuring," Sarah said annoyed.

"Listen, do you want to stay a 6 inch doll forever?" Faye asked frustrated.

"No," they both said looking down.

"Then help us out! If we don't find out more about the Doll Collector we'll never get you back to your normal size."

And so, once again, the two tiny young women were sent on a secret mission, this time into what they thought was the Doll Collector's warehouse. Sarah bravely, but reluctantly, led the way while Lisa followed behind fearfully. They were entering enemy territory. It took them quite awhile to reach the glass door as their tiny legs couldn't get them that far too quickly.

"How are we going to open the door?" Lisa asked timidly as they tried to peer through the shaded glass.

"It looks like a sliding door, there's probably a motion sensor nearby," Sarah answered looking around, "there it is!" she said pointing to a small red light on the side wall just above their heads. "Stand in front of it and wave your arms," she said as she did the same. The door slid open suddenly, allowing them entrance.

They cautiously stepped into a large and luxurious lobby. Their tiny foot steps clicked as their little boots hit the shiny marble floor despite their small size. The girls tried to keep as quiet as possible as they tip toed passed a waiting room.

"Is anyone there?" a woman said from a nearby desk after seeing the door open and close. Lisa and Sarah froze nervously as the woman looked up from her desk. Fortunately, a potted plant had hid them from view.

"That's strange," she said with a distinct upper class English accent. She stood up and stepped out from behind her desk to investigate the cause of the door opening and closing by itself. From behind the plant Sarah studied the woman. She was very beautiful, probably in her mid twenties. She was short, probably about 5'2''. And she wore a black blazer over a white blouse and tie. Her hair was long and blonde. As she approached from behind her desk, Sarah saw that she was wearing very sheer white pantyhose under a black dress. Pretty black ballerina flats adorned her feet. Her shoes looked quite loose and slipped a bit as she walked. She was definitely wearing polyphylon. Whether it was a body stocking or pantyhose, Sarah couldn't tell.

“Should we look up her skirt?” Lisa whispered as she approached.

“That won’t help, we need,to see under jacket … see if she has polyphylon on her arms,” Sarah whispered back. But it looked as though they had no choice but to look up her skirt, because as she approached, her dress hung over the pot, and in order to avoid being seen the girls scurried between the pretty giantess’s legs.

“What was that?” the young woman said stepping back surprised. It was all Lisa and Sarah could do to stay underneath her dress to avoid being seen. The girl scanned the floor carefully. She could have sworn she saw something move at her feet. She took a cautious step back again, and once again, Sarah and Lisa tried their best to stay under her dress. Lisa almost didn’t make it, and would have been seen had Sarah not pulled her underneath at the last second.

“What are we going to do?” Lisa whispered fearfully, “We’ll be found for sure.”

“Just shut up and move with her feet!” Sarah whispered back.

“But how can we anticipate when and where she is going to move her feet to?”

It was a good question. Eventually, this giantess will take an unanticipated step that will expose them, and they will most likely be seen. Sarah looked around for anything that could help them out of this quandary. There was nowhere else they could hide if they ran out from under her dress. No matter which direction they ran they would be seen. It was clear they were going to have to stay under the dress until she stopped looking for them. Then she examined the young woman’s left foot, in its pretty black flat dress shoe. There was a small gap between back of her foot and the heel cup of her shoe. Suddenly, Sarah had an idea.

“Grab her shoe, when she moves her foot, move with it in the same direction. But whatever you do, don’t touch her foot! She’s wearing polyphylon. If she feels the slightest tickle she’ll find us for sure!” Sarah said grabbing the edge of her left shoe where the gap was furthest from her foot.

“Okay,” Lisa said carefully grabbing the edge of the woman’s right shoe. “I hope I don’t get trampled.” And after taking another step back, Lisa nearly was trampled, but thankfully managed to anticipate the movement and avoid it. The woman stood still for a long while examining the floor. Sarah and Lisa grew anxious, they peered above them and saw her pretty polyphylon clad legs extending upwards. It was not clear if they went further up into a body stocking or simply ended at her waste as pantyhose, but it was clear that she was not wearing panties underneath. This came as no surprise, of course.

Finally the woman started to turn around to go back to her desk. She was giving up! This was their chance to escape, but they had to wait until she turned her back on the door before they escaped from under her dress.

But as she turned around, a most dreadful thing happened. She had taken a step forward when she lifted her right foot a bit too high for Lisa. Lisa, not thinking quickly enough, neglected to let go of the back of the shoe, and when the young woman lifted her foot, Lisa’s weight managed pull it down off her heel. With the shoe dislodged, gravity soon gave way and the woman’s frictionless stocking put up no resistance as the shoe slipped off her toes and onto the floor.

“eeeeh, my shoe!” she squeaked in surprised when she felt her sensitive stocking foot hit the carpet shoeless. She turned around to retrieve her errant shoe and saw with astonishment, the tiny girl clutching the black flat. Lisa was frozen with fear. “Well … what you do you know …,” she said smiling as she approached, “So you’re the one who took my shoe off. And you must have been the one I saw scurrying under my dress earlier. I never thought I’d see another one of you sneak in here.”

The young woman reached out and grabbed Lisa with one hand, and her shoe with the other. Lisa was so afraid that she put up no resistance as the young woman held her close to her pretty face. “I should punish you for trying to steal my shoe, you know, it’s not a very nice thing to do,” she said as she slipped the shoe back onto her stocking foot. Fortunately, she did not see Sarah, who was still hiding timidly under the dress. “Now, will you be so kind as to tell me who you are and why you are here?” She asked as she carried the petrified Lisa back to her desk.

Sarah had to think of something, and quick. She could have run off right then and there, but she knew that Lisa was in trouble, and she didn’t want to abandon her. Grabbing hold of the woman’s shoe again, she decided to exploit the only weakness she could think of. Once again, the woman was forced to step out of her shoe, the left one this time. But before her shoeless foot could hit the floor, Sarah threw herself underneath and the woman’s descending sole and tickled her sheer arch with all the tickle energy she had.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAT THAHAHAHA HEHEHELLLL!?” the girl exclaimed as she nearly fell over laughing. Sarah had hoped that the young woman would drop Lisa and they could make their escape, but the woman’s resolve was stronger than she thought. She stomped her foot hard, trying to crush her tiny tickler, but Sarah was quick. She rolled out of the way, but not before getting her foot caught underneath the woman’s big toe. Sarah tried desperately to pull her foot free, but the woman’s toe curled into a fist gripping her tiny boot firmly. Sarah looked up in fear and saw the woman smile. “You’re not going anywhere,” she said.

Thinking quickly, Sarah regretfully slipped her foot free of her boot and ran towards the door. As she ran, she passed the woman’s empty black shoe. Angry that the woman had forced her to leave her boot behind, and also hoping that maybe she would drop Lisa as a result, she decided to grab the woman’s shoe on the way out. “Hey! Get back here with my shoe, you little thief!” the woman shouted as she chased Sarah. But she did not let go of Lisa as Sarah had hoped. Sarah held the shoe over her head as she ran passed the door sensor so that it opened for her. Now outside, Sarah ran as fast as she could behind a nearby dumpster. The woman was close behind her, but surprisingly, she didn’t step outside to follow her.

“Ooooh!” the young woman grunted in frustration as she poked her head out. “Please come back little girl! I won’t hurt you. I just want my shoe back. I’ll let your friend go too. I just wanted to know who you are. Don’t leave me without my shoe, please. I’ll give you back your boot if you give me back my shoe,” the girl begged.

“Pathetic,” Sarah laughed to herself. It was obvious she didn’t want to set foot outside with her shoe gone. “She’s probably a princessy ‘wouldn’t dare walk outside without shoes’ type.” Still, she had Lisa captive so she wasn’t someone to be underestimated. She decided that it was best to get some reinforcements before returning to the breach.

“Hey, here they come,” Lucy said nudging Faye who had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. Lucy got out of the car to debrief their reconnaissance team while Faye begrudgingly lowered her window to listen in.

“I see you brought a … shoe?” Lucy asked confused as she noticed the black dress flat being dragged behind the single shod Sarah.

“Call it compensation for the one I lost,” Sarah said point at her stocking foot and standing the shoe up triumphantly like a trophy

“I see,” Lucy said laughing. “And where’s Lisa?”

“Well … she kind of got caught.”

“Caught?! By who?”

“The woman who used to wear this shoe … how am I supposed to know who she is?” Sarah answered with her usual sass.

Lucy and Faye looked at each other and smiled, it was clear to Sarah they knew something she didn’t. “Was she wearing polyphylon?” Lucy finally asked

“Yes, but we couldn’t’ tell if it was a body stocking or not. She was wearing a dress and a blazer, long sleeves covered it. She looked like a secretary of some sort. But she didn’t seem all that surprised to see girls our size.”

“So what made you think it was a good idea to steal her shoe?” Faye teased.

“She stepped on me! I had to take off my boot to escape and that kind of pissed me off. Plus, I was hoping she’d drop Lisa if she saw I was stealing her shoe. I don’t know, I guess it was dumb. But it’s your fault for sending us on these dumb missions in the first place!” Lisa said defensively.

“And I see that our judgment was better than I could have guessed,” Lucy said taking the shoe from Sarah, “You have performed exemplary. Lisa’s capture is unfortunate, but I’m confident we’ll be able to rescue her. And by capturing this shoe you’ve not only given us the means to determine the type of body stocking she’s wearing, but also everything we need to know about her identity, assuming she is wearing one of our body stockings. Faye, wake up Kevin, we’ll need his help for this.”

Kevin grumbled at first, but quickly became alert and inquisitive as he observed Lucy scanning the shoe with her shrinker. “What are you doing?” he inquired as he attentively watched and learned as the new functions she was performing on the device he had become so familiar with.

“I’m trying to learn all I can about the woman inside that building,” Lucy answered smiling. “Besides telling me that she has expensive taste in shoes, this shoe can also provide me with a lot more detailed information about our enemy. By scanning it with my control device also I see she’s wearing a white body stocking that she first donned five years ago. I’ve even isolated her DNA and her identity. Her name is Gwen Stacey.”

“Gwen Stacey? Like in Spider-man?” Kevin asked perplexed.

“What do you mean?”

“Spider-man’s first girlfriend was named Gwen Stacey.”

“Umm, well, that’s her name, not sure if it has anything to do with Spider-man. Here, Kevin, this gives you her GPS locations for the past five years. See if you can find out where she lives and get as much background info on her as you can,” she said handing the device to Kevin who was eager to try out the new functions.

“Scanners still show she’s the only polyphylon wearer in there,” Faye said using her own shrinker.

“She’s the only one wearing a taajian body stocking. There still could be more with the undetectable pantyhose that were designed by the doll collector. Did you see anyone else in there?” Lucy asked turning to Sarah.

“No, but we didn’t really see much. Just the lobby area,” Sarah answered.

“Well, that should be good enough. We can take her by surprise. Faye, set your control device for the polyphylon code I have sent to you. We’ll shrink her at the first sign of trouble.”

“Oh, awesome, you’re gonna shrink someone?” Kevin said waking his sister and Vanessa up.

“Only if necessary,” Lucy assured as she placed Sarah back into her pocket pouch. “You stay here and finish your background check. We’ll need all the info we can get if we do wind up taking her prisoner.”

Gwen Stacey gasped when the lobby door opened a second time. But this time she did not get up from behind her desk. She seemed to shuffle something into a drawer before sitting calmly before the new visitors. “How can I help you?” she asked at last as she eyed a security camera nervously. Lucy noticed that a red light had turned on near the camera as soon as Gwen greeted them. She was going to have to be careful not to reveal too much.

“Hello, Ms. Stacey,” Lucy said upon entering. Lucy was somewhat taken aback that Gwen didn’t seem to react in surprise to Lucy’s knowing her name. But then Lucy chuckled when she noticed the plaque on the desk that clearly stated “Gwen Stacey” for all to see.

“Hello Ms. …”

“… Davis,” Lucy said, thinking that it was only fair that she give her real name as well since she knew Gwen’s.

“Ms. Davis, what can I do for you?”

“You have something of mine, I think you know what it is,” Lucy said seriously.

“I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you’ve come here to threaten me, I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” Gwen said.

“Well, it turns out, I have something that used to belong to you,” Lucy said, taking the shoe out of her pocket.

Gwen’s eyes widened. She clearly wanted the shoe back, but she quickly regained her composure. “That doesn’t belong to me and I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said as she started writing something down, as if acting uninterested.

Lucy just laughed. “Oh no? Well then do you mind getting up from behind your desk and showing me to the door?”

“I think you can find your own way out.”

“I’m not leaving until I get what I want.”

Gwen sighed and eyed the security again. Begrudgingly she stood up from behind her desk and approached. It was clear to everyone in the room that one of her black shoes was missing as her pretty red painted toenails showed clearly through the sheer white stocking she was wearing on her unshod foot.

“Not your shoe, eh? I think those toes say otherwise.

“Please,” Gwen pleaded quietly as she approached, “just give me my shoe now and you can leave quietly.”

“Is that a threat?” Faye said holding up her shrinker ready to turn the dial at any second. “Don’t come any closer!”

“No! Wait!” Gwen pleaded before grabbing Lucy’s hand.

Lucy felt Gwen’s hand shrink instantly in her own and looked in astonishment as she held onto a tiny unconscious blonde beauty clad in a sheer white body stocking. She had shrunk so fast that her clothes stood suspended in midair for a split second before collapsing empty in front of Lucy. Lucy held the tiny unconscious woman for a moment pityingly. “You shrunk her way too fast, Faye.”

“I’m sorry, I got nervous. It looked like she was attacking you.”

“She wasn’t …” Lucy said noticing for the first time the piece of paper in her hand, “… she was trying to give me a message. It says ‘I want to help you. I have your friend, but I can’t tell you about her out loud. They’ve been listening and watching since you arrived. Give me back my shoe so that they don’t get suspicious and ask questions. I’m not allowed to leave during my shift. I will return your friend to you at 5 pm and will tell you all I know.’”

“Do you think you should have read that out loud?” Faye asked.

“Probably not, but we have to find Lisa and get out of here. She’s probably in that desk. I saw her hiding something in there,” Lucy said rummaging through the desk.

Suddenly a crash could be heard outside. Faye and Lucy ran to the window to see the cause. A small group of women in masks were breaking into their car with bats. Inside, Vanessa, Kevin and Beth could be seen drawing back in fear. Before Faye and Lucy could react, a devastating blow was felt on the back of their heads and the slumped forwards, unconscious.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back