• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well....found this on his old laptop....

CocomoMilt

WOW loving this story thread, lots of reading to catch up on so I though I should add some too.

First off, I am happily married and fairly new to the tickling fetish being out in the open thanks to my hubby!!!!:yayzorz:

Its funny he is a professional and guards his secrete well but tickles me under the table at important client meetings.....:facepalm2:
I have always loved seeing my feet in sexy shoes and I like my feet SOFTLY tickled, NO SCRATCHING!!! (he seldom listens) Now having them sucked tickles way toooooooo much!

Well I get his old hand-me downs and came across an old WPS file JRINVLLC and thought it was a misplaced document. And low and behold there was a story to be told!!! I have to admit that I have added on, taken some out and changed a name or two but its his original stuff...

JR Investigating LLC
Chapter 1

June 2, 1933 Hollywood California, Detective Jordan Rose, Private Investigator, is a 5’6” Redhead with curves in all the right places that carries a smile as lethal as a gun to get her into places to obtain information. Her permit to pack gave her permission to have a choice of being judged by twelve peers rather than be carried by six.
Jordan was called to the university dean’s office to discuss and investigate a theft in the gemology department and a missing assistant. The departments two leading experts Professor Elle Primrose and Dr. Amporo Lynn her was in Chicago at the World’s Fair for the opening ceremony and a discussion with other colleagues in the development of synthetic filament threads and combining minerals to form crystals stronger than diamonds. Jordan accepted the assignment and began her search what happened within the lab and the missing assistant. Jordan went to human resources for the employee file on the missing assistant Anna Marie Belair.
Professor Elle M. Primrose who had a base study in crystal formation and the combining of salts, phosphorous metals and base rocks mixed in specific increments and pressurized may be a way to produce synthetic diamonds. Dr. Amporo Lynn was a doctor of bioengineering synthetic materials such as nylon and silks. Anna Marie Belair was a 4th year chemistry grad student earning part time money to pay for school but also part of the magic and hypnosis clubs at the university.
Jordan had Porter drive her to each address to look for clues. He didn’t speak much, but he had strong arms, knew which bones broke the easiest, deep eyes and comforting smile, so a good guy to have around, besides he can drive, pilot or sail anything that has a motor. Jordan found him in an alley off of 8th Avenue in Manhattan, with two bullets in his back wearing am M-10,000 porter’s jacket with a Penn Station locker key in his pocket and need for revenge. He never told her why or his real name, but saving his life entitled her to what was in the locker behind the key, full from top to bottom with stacks and stacks of $100 bills.
Dr. Lynn and Professor Primrose’s homes had little to go on, both expensive homes in Rolling Hills Estates overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The house staff was very helpful but offered little help noting that both were out of town attending the World’s Fair in Chicago and would be due back in a week. Jordan was not sure if Anna was a slob or if her place had been turned over looking for something. Jordan noticed two different kinds of cigarettes in the ashtray, lipstick on the glasses noted different on the counter. Yeah the place had been turned over, but after a drink and some kind of action over on the couch. Porter waved Jordan over and saw today’s mail had been opened, and several high heel foot prints with an oil and red clay Porter knew came from the area around oil derricks in Long Beach.
Porter pulled the car around to the area where the red clay dirt strip was between the oil derricks and the connecting warehouses and the parking lot. Jordan slipped out and told Porter to circle around and she will meet him in the back. Jordan started her search of each warehouse with caution, hiding in the shadows, peering through a dusty dirty window’s.
When Jordan got to warehouse 9, second to the last one, Jordan could see a woman wearing a black blazer and pencil skirt, stockings and a real cute pair of black pumps with feathers and sparkling stones. Jordan moved back out away from the warehouse to wave down Porter. “Porter head out and call the cops. I think we found one of our missing three. I’ll stay here out of sight and keep an eye on our gal until you get back then we gotta get before the police show up. We don’t want to answer any more questions than we have too.” Porter nodded and quietly drove away.
Jordan went back to the warehouse and took a seat up on the back side of the building where she had a bird’s eye view of what was going on. The woman in charge was directing what looked like 4 or 5 other women who were hovered over someone bound on a type of rack, spread eagle, with shredded garments. Jordan could see toe woman’s face and she was a match for Anna Marie Belair and she was being tortured for some name or other sensitive information of great importance.
Anna was bound, helpless pleading for mercy or release, but seemed to fall on deft ears. It seemed to be that the main mistress gained power and strength from this sort of torture. The more laughter she produced with her soft and gentle strokes, a glow came across the woman’s face.
“Well my dear Anna, you seem to be in a very ticklish situation.....and I like it! HA! HA! HA!” the woman spoke with delight.
“HA! HA! HA! PLEASE HEE HEE HEE, NO MORE! HA! HA! HA!” was all that Anna could get out before the woman renewed her attack.
Now she signaled for her slaves to tickle torture her whole body, covering every ticklish spot, paying special attention to her exposed feet and mid section. Fingers wiggled into her armpits, tearing her high collared cotton blouse. Her heels were removed exposing silk covered toes and high arched soles.
The professor’s petticoat and wool dress were torn and being removed bit by bit, exposing more and more sensitive skin. Whither as she could, the professor’s assistant’s movements were limited struggles. Shivering from the excitement Jordan settled in to observe and obtain information about the plot to kidnap and torture this beautiful woman.
Anna knew she was a goner when they started poking and tickling her. She became very excited and hot and wet and her nipples began to swell. Anna was caressed beyond relief, forcing her body into spasms of laughter and ticklish quivering. Her sides and breasts were now exposed and being feathered. With the combination of the cool air and scratchiness of the feathers made her nipples stiffen even more, turning them flush with pink as they were stroked. Her undergarments were being tugged and pulled rubbing the coarse cotton material against her pussy and clit was generating more wetness. Anna could feel a pulse coming from between her legs. Each pounding beat would resonate through heart to a tingly sensation throughout her finger tips and toes and the wet throbbing between her thighs while Anna was getting her feet gently tickled; they were wrinkling, trying to escape scratching finger tips, her laughter turned to moans then giggles.
Panting for air, Anna’s heaving chest brought her nipples closer to the tongue of her torturer. Slowly the urge for her to orgasm began. With one quick flick, shock waves of pleasure raced through her body. Arching her back, both nipples were getting quick tongue flicks. Each flick brought her closer. The soft tipped feather caressed her lips back and forth, up and down, just soft enough to tickle, if only she could cause more pressure.
“RRRRRRRING…..RRRRRRRING…..RRRRRRRIN” abruptly brought everyone back down to earth. “Doctor it is “Xenia”. Everyone stopped. Jordan held her breath, but keep finger pressure constant on her own button, waiting in anticipation for the next move.
During the break, one of the minions felt pity on her captive and slipped a gentle finger into her hot wet pussy. She let out a gasp and tightened up, almost grasping a hold of that elusive finger. Shifting her hips she could rub against the wonderful finger, just, maybe, it could happen.
“Xenia! Good to hear from you. What did a Century of Progress get me in the windy city? Something shiny or a size two?” a murmured response elicited a distinct “That bitch! Did you get the formula? Where did you look? I need that formula to complete the process. I don’t care where you have to go. No! I don’t know where Henderson Nevada is, look it up on a map for crying out loud!” With noted frustration the woman in charge began barking our orders to monitor the actions of the Dr. and professor. “…and when you find her, do what you have to do, but keep her alive until I get there, no pain, do you hear me!” The Mistress caressed the phone back into its cradle gazing off into space with a distant smile envisioning things to come. Then like a bolt of lightening she was brought back to reality.
“WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE!!! And just what in the hell are YOU DOING!!!” the Doctor snapped.
“Please forgive me doctor....I, I thought I could tease her more this way.” the minion stammered.
“I think NOT! She is not to cum, not now...not until I say. Do you understand?” then she bowed her head and nodded.
“So, just to make sure, you put your feet into her hands and let her service them.”
“Oh no doctor, please, please, doctor, NO!” she begged in vain.
The others stopped tickling momentarily, giving their captive a rest. The minion was bound to a high backed chair her hands bound above her head and tied her feet next to the hands of the captive woman.
Immediately the captive raked her nails along the arches of the slave achieving instantaneous results.
“AAAAAGGGGG HAHAHAHA...NO NO NO...HEHEHEHE...PLEASE ....HEHEHE NONO...HAHA...” the minion twisted and pulled trying to escape the foot tickling torture.
“Hmmmmm... how about this...” then the doctor ran a finger across the bikini clad minion, poking and tickling along the way.
“HO HO HO NO MISTRESS...NO NO NO...HEHEHE...PLEASE NO..HEHE...” one hand slipped between her thighs and began to rub her causing her to jump and laugh and moan and laugh some more.
The captive taking full advantage of her limited tickling power dished it out in handfuls, scratching and tickling, until her tickle torture began again.
The private eye watched as the bound captive scratched and tickled the minion’s feet. A slight devilish grin appeared across the face of the prisoner. Her reddened face and teary eyes began to glow knowing that she was tickle torturing another. The disobedient bound minion was now the object of the Mistress and the other minions.
“OH OH HAHAHAHAHAHA Pleeeeeease HEHEHEHEHE MisssssssstreEHEHHEEH HAHAHA” was all the slave could muster between gasps.
“So, was this the sort of teasing you were planning for on our ticklish captive?” as the doctor ripped off the slaves bikini bottoms. The mistress pointed to one of the other tickle slaves to kneel between the bound slaves legs and gently trace a finger around her pussy.
“OH PLEASE DOCTORRRRR” the slave stammered. The tickling was getting her so wet and aching for more attention than she could possibly receive.
The bound captive continued her ravishing of the slaves feet stroking, raking dancing her fingertips across her arches.
Jordon was now engrossed fully with the sight, slipping her hand into her panties gently teasing herself, holding her breath as she masturbated. Deep down Jordan wanted to be either slave or captive, being brought, unwilling to orgasm, by a multitude of fingertips.
“DOCTOR PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!!” the bound slave shouted as her body withered beneath the torturous fingertips. With an evil grin the doctor stroked the slaves’ sides, gently kneading her breasts, pulling her hair, tickling her underarms causing the slave to thrash about. With a quick nod one of the slaves jumped between the captives legs and thrust a huge thick phallic into her as she withered and came. Then she held a hand massager that began to hum and wrapped feathers around it like a band and looked on at the bound professor assistant, “tell me dear who your bosses associate with and could have given their formulas too? And did the good doctor have any relatives in Henderson Nevada? Were you told to mail any documents to this place? It seems that your bosses have escaped my grip at the moment but soon we will have them right where we want them.”
With a gasp and a moan, not missing a beat tickling Anna quivered as the mistress made contact with the vibrating feathers against her mound. Within seconds the tickling sensation took over and Anna started to squirm and thrust as the vibrations began to its way into her the pleasure was mounting as the motions picked up pace. Jordan was rubbing her fingers furiously as Anna blurted out “YESSSS OH MY GODDDD!!! PLEASEEEEE HAHAHA CUM! CUM! CUM! YES AAAAAAHHH!!!! The woman pulled the vibrating feathers away tragically bringing the sensations to an end, “I am sorry did you say yes that you did send something to someone where? Tell me Anna and I will continue all night.” Within seconds Anna blurted out Juliette’s complete bio while the woman slowly stroked the vibrating feather tips back and forth, pressing gently harder with each sentence until Anna screamed in deep pleasure as the vibrating feathers held their pressure against her clit.
“RRRRIINNGGGG! RRRRIIINNNGGGGG!!!! Damn it! Hang on…what? How long? Thanks M, I owe you one.” The doctor hung up the phone and went back over to the quaking Anna. “Well, well it seems that you might have a knight in shining armor my dear, but alas so do I, hehe, hehe, hehe. Clean her up, we got 10 minutes!” the doctors eyes darted around the warehouse then exited through the far door with her personal assistant to a car on the far side of the oil field.
Jordan held her breath long enough for her lungs to ache. Being afraid of capture she quietly relaxed and slumped down. Once the Jordan regained her composure she tip toed back to where she was to meet Porter. Porter made the call to the Long Beach PD in hopes of saving that poor captive. Unfortunately for her, the warehouse would be empty by the time the police would arrive due to a tip off from within.
Porter took Jordan back to her office and reviewed her notes:
1. A call from the Gemology Society about a missing Professor Primrose, Dr. Lynn and there assistant Anna Belair.
2. Upon arrival, the Anna’s apartment was ransacked; today’s mail opened, unusual oil and red clay footprints found at the apartment.
3. Oil and red clay specific to the oil and shipping trade of Long Beach leading to warehouse of torture.
4. Returning to the home of Anna, Jordan found the assistants Smith Corona typewriter, dusted the roller and pressed out the name and address of Juliette Lynn in Henderson Nevada.
5. The good Dr. Amporo Lynn...who may be soon missing as well has a niece, Juliette in Henderson Nevada.

:cool:

hmmm all I can say is....

:scream:
WOW loving this story thread, lots of reading to catch up on so I though I should add some too.

First off, I am happily married and fairly new to the tickling fetish being out in the open thanks to my hubby!!!!:yayzorz:

Its funny he is a professional and guards his secrete well but tickles me under the table at important client meetings.....:facepalm2:
I have always loved seeing my feet in sexy shoes and I like my feet SOFTLY tickled, NO SCRATCHING!!! (he seldom listens) Now having them sucked tickles way toooooooo much!

Well I get his old hand-me downs and came across an old WPS file JRINVLLC and thought it was a misplaced document. And low and behold there was a story to be told!!! I have to admit that I have added on, taken some out and changed a name or two but its his original stuff...

JR Investigating LLC
Chapter 1

June 2, 1933 Hollywood California, Detective Jordan Rose, Private Investigator, is a 5’6” Redhead with curves in all the right places that carries a smile as lethal as a gun to get her into places to obtain information. Her permit to pack gave her permission to have a choice of being judged by twelve peers rather than be carried by six.
Jordan was called to the university dean’s office to discuss and investigate a theft in the gemology department and a missing assistant. The departments two leading experts Professor Elle Primrose and Dr. Amporo Lynn her was in Chicago at the World’s Fair for the opening ceremony and a discussion with other colleagues in the development of synthetic filament threads and combining minerals to form crystals stronger than diamonds. Jordan accepted the assignment and began her search what happened within the lab and the missing assistant. Jordan went to human resources for the employee file on the missing assistant Anna Marie Belair.
Professor Elle M. Primrose who had a base study in crystal formation and the combining of salts, phosphorous metals and base rocks mixed in specific increments and pressurized may be a way to produce synthetic diamonds. Dr. Amporo Lynn was a doctor of bioengineering synthetic materials such as nylon and silks. Anna Marie Belair was a 4th year chemistry grad student earning part time money to pay for school but also part of the magic and hypnosis clubs at the university.
Jordan had Porter drive her to each address to look for clues. He didn’t speak much, but he had strong arms, knew which bones broke the easiest, deep eyes and comforting smile, so a good guy to have around, besides he can drive, pilot or sail anything that has a motor. Jordan found him in an alley off of 8th Avenue in Manhattan, with two bullets in his back wearing am M-10,000 porter’s jacket with a Penn Station locker key in his pocket and need for revenge. He never told her why or his real name, but saving his life entitled her to what was in the locker behind the key, full from top to bottom with stacks and stacks of $100 bills.
Dr. Lynn and Professor Primrose’s homes had little to go on, both expensive homes in Rolling Hills Estates overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The house staff was very helpful but offered little help noting that both were out of town attending the World’s Fair in Chicago and would be due back in a week. Jordan was not sure if Anna was a slob or if her place had been turned over looking for something. Jordan noticed two different kinds of cigarettes in the ashtray, lipstick on the glasses noted different on the counter. Yeah the place had been turned over, but after a drink and some kind of action over on the couch. Porter waved Jordan over and saw today’s mail had been opened, and several high heel foot prints with an oil and red clay Porter knew came from the area around oil derricks in Long Beach.
Porter pulled the car around to the area where the red clay dirt strip was between the oil derricks and the connecting warehouses and the parking lot. Jordan slipped out and told Porter to circle around and she will meet him in the back. Jordan started her search of each warehouse with caution, hiding in the shadows, peering through a dusty dirty window’s.
When Jordan got to warehouse 9, second to the last one, Jordan could see a woman wearing a black blazer and pencil skirt, stockings and a real cute pair of black pumps with feathers and sparkling stones. Jordan moved back out away from the warehouse to wave down Porter. “Porter head out and call the cops. I think we found one of our missing three. I’ll stay here out of sight and keep an eye on our gal until you get back then we gotta get before the police show up. We don’t want to answer any more questions than we have too.” Porter nodded and quietly drove away.
Jordan went back to the warehouse and took a seat up on the back side of the building where she had a bird’s eye view of what was going on. The woman in charge was directing what looked like 4 or 5 other women who were hovered over someone bound on a type of rack, spread eagle, with shredded garments. Jordan could see toe woman’s face and she was a match for Anna Marie Belair and she was being tortured for some name or other sensitive information of great importance.
Anna was bound, helpless pleading for mercy or release, but seemed to fall on deft ears. It seemed to be that the main mistress gained power and strength from this sort of torture. The more laughter she produced with her soft and gentle strokes, a glow came across the woman’s face.
“Well my dear Anna, you seem to be in a very ticklish situation.....and I like it! HA! HA! HA!” the woman spoke with delight.
“HA! HA! HA! PLEASE HEE HEE HEE, NO MORE! HA! HA! HA!” was all that Anna could get out before the woman renewed her attack.
Now she signaled for her slaves to tickle torture her whole body, covering every ticklish spot, paying special attention to her exposed feet and mid section. Fingers wiggled into her armpits, tearing her high collared cotton blouse. Her heels were removed exposing silk covered toes and high arched soles.
The professor’s petticoat and wool dress were torn and being removed bit by bit, exposing more and more sensitive skin. Whither as she could, the professor’s assistant’s movements were limited struggles. Shivering from the excitement Jordan settled in to observe and obtain information about the plot to kidnap and torture this beautiful woman.
Anna knew she was a goner when they started poking and tickling her. She became very excited and hot and wet and her nipples began to swell. Anna was caressed beyond relief, forcing her body into spasms of laughter and ticklish quivering. Her sides and breasts were now exposed and being feathered. With the combination of the cool air and scratchiness of the feathers made her nipples stiffen even more, turning them flush with pink as they were stroked. Her undergarments were being tugged and pulled rubbing the coarse cotton material against her pussy and clit was generating more wetness. Anna could feel a pulse coming from between her legs. Each pounding beat would resonate through heart to a tingly sensation throughout her finger tips and toes and the wet throbbing between her thighs while Anna was getting her feet gently tickled; they were wrinkling, trying to escape scratching finger tips, her laughter turned to moans then giggles.
Panting for air, Anna’s heaving chest brought her nipples closer to the tongue of her torturer. Slowly the urge for her to orgasm began. With one quick flick, shock waves of pleasure raced through her body. Arching her back, both nipples were getting quick tongue flicks. Each flick brought her closer. The soft tipped feather caressed her lips back and forth, up and down, just soft enough to tickle, if only she could cause more pressure.
“RRRRRRRING…..RRRRRRRING…..RRRRRRRIN” abruptly brought everyone back down to earth. “Doctor it is “Xenia”. Everyone stopped. Jordan held her breath, but keep finger pressure constant on her own button, waiting in anticipation for the next move.
During the break, one of the minions felt pity on her captive and slipped a gentle finger into her hot wet pussy. She let out a gasp and tightened up, almost grasping a hold of that elusive finger. Shifting her hips she could rub against the wonderful finger, just, maybe, it could happen.
“Xenia! Good to hear from you. What did a Century of Progress get me in the windy city? Something shiny or a size two?” a murmured response elicited a distinct “That bitch! Did you get the formula? Where did you look? I need that formula to complete the process. I don’t care where you have to go. No! I don’t know where Henderson Nevada is, look it up on a map for crying out loud!” With noted frustration the woman in charge began barking our orders to monitor the actions of the Dr. and professor. “…and when you find her, do what you have to do, but keep her alive until I get there, no pain, do you hear me!” The Mistress caressed the phone back into its cradle gazing off into space with a distant smile envisioning things to come. Then like a bolt of lightening she was brought back to reality.
“WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE!!! And just what in the hell are YOU DOING!!!” the Doctor snapped.
“Please forgive me doctor....I, I thought I could tease her more this way.” the minion stammered.
“I think NOT! She is not to cum, not now...not until I say. Do you understand?” then she bowed her head and nodded.
“So, just to make sure, you put your feet into her hands and let her service them.”
“Oh no doctor, please, please, doctor, NO!” she begged in vain.
The others stopped tickling momentarily, giving their captive a rest. The minion was bound to a high backed chair her hands bound above her head and tied her feet next to the hands of the captive woman.
Immediately the captive raked her nails along the arches of the slave achieving instantaneous results.
“AAAAAGGGGG HAHAHAHA...NO NO NO...HEHEHEHE...PLEASE ....HEHEHE NONO...HAHA...” the minion twisted and pulled trying to escape the foot tickling torture.
“Hmmmmm... how about this...” then the doctor ran a finger across the bikini clad minion, poking and tickling along the way.
“HO HO HO NO MISTRESS...NO NO NO...HEHEHE...PLEASE NO..HEHE...” one hand slipped between her thighs and began to rub her causing her to jump and laugh and moan and laugh some more.
The captive taking full advantage of her limited tickling power dished it out in handfuls, scratching and tickling, until her tickle torture began again.
The private eye watched as the bound captive scratched and tickled the minion’s feet. A slight devilish grin appeared across the face of the prisoner. Her reddened face and teary eyes began to glow knowing that she was tickle torturing another. The disobedient bound minion was now the object of the Mistress and the other minions.
“OH OH HAHAHAHAHAHA Pleeeeeease HEHEHEHEHE MisssssssstreEHEHHEEH HAHAHA” was all the slave could muster between gasps.
“So, was this the sort of teasing you were planning for on our ticklish captive?” as the doctor ripped off the slaves bikini bottoms. The mistress pointed to one of the other tickle slaves to kneel between the bound slaves legs and gently trace a finger around her pussy.
“OH PLEASE DOCTORRRRR” the slave stammered. The tickling was getting her so wet and aching for more attention than she could possibly receive.
The bound captive continued her ravishing of the slaves feet stroking, raking dancing her fingertips across her arches.
Jordon was now engrossed fully with the sight, slipping her hand into her panties gently teasing herself, holding her breath as she masturbated. Deep down Jordan wanted to be either slave or captive, being brought, unwilling to orgasm, by a multitude of fingertips.
“DOCTOR PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!!” the bound slave shouted as her body withered beneath the torturous fingertips. With an evil grin the doctor stroked the slaves’ sides, gently kneading her breasts, pulling her hair, tickling her underarms causing the slave to thrash about. With a quick nod one of the slaves jumped between the captives legs and thrust a huge thick phallic into her as she withered and came. Then she held a hand massager that began to hum and wrapped feathers around it like a band and looked on at the bound professor assistant, “tell me dear who your bosses associate with and could have given their formulas too? And did the good doctor have any relatives in Henderson Nevada? Were you told to mail any documents to this place? It seems that your bosses have escaped my grip at the moment but soon we will have them right where we want them.”
With a gasp and a moan, not missing a beat tickling Anna quivered as the mistress made contact with the vibrating feathers against her mound. Within seconds the tickling sensation took over and Anna started to squirm and thrust as the vibrations began to its way into her the pleasure was mounting as the motions picked up pace. Jordan was rubbing her fingers furiously as Anna blurted out “YESSSS OH MY GODDDD!!! PLEASEEEEE HAHAHA CUM! CUM! CUM! YES AAAAAAHHH!!!! The woman pulled the vibrating feathers away tragically bringing the sensations to an end, “I am sorry did you say yes that you did send something to someone where? Tell me Anna and I will continue all night.” Within seconds Anna blurted out Juliette’s complete bio while the woman slowly stroked the vibrating feather tips back and forth, pressing gently harder with each sentence until Anna screamed in deep pleasure as the vibrating feathers held their pressure against her clit.
“RRRRIINNGGGG! RRRRIIINNNGGGGG!!!! Damn it! Hang on…what? How long? Thanks M, I owe you one.” The doctor hung up the phone and went back over to the quaking Anna. “Well, well it seems that you might have a knight in shining armor my dear, but alas so do I, hehe, hehe, hehe. Clean her up, we got 10 minutes!” the doctors eyes darted around the warehouse then exited through the far door with her personal assistant to a car on the far side of the oil field.
Jordan held her breath long enough for her lungs to ache. Being afraid of capture she quietly relaxed and slumped down. Once the Jordan regained her composure she tip toed back to where she was to meet Porter. Porter made the call to the Long Beach PD in hopes of saving that poor captive. Unfortunately for her, the warehouse would be empty by the time the police would arrive due to a tip off from within.
Porter took Jordan back to her office and reviewed her notes:
1. A call from the Gemology Society about a missing Professor Primrose, Dr. Lynn and there assistant Anna Belair.
2. Upon arrival, the Anna’s apartment was ransacked; today’s mail opened, unusual oil and red clay footprints found at the apartment.
3. Oil and red clay specific to the oil and shipping trade of Long Beach leading to warehouse of torture.
4. Returning to the home of Anna, Jordan found the assistants Smith Corona typewriter, dusted the roller and pressed out the name and address of Juliette Lynn in Henderson Nevada.
5. The good Dr. Amporo Lynn...who may be soon missing as well has a niece, Juliette in Henderson Nevada.

:cool:

WOW:yourock:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back