• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Image Set with Lady Lethe and Angela Blaque! (F/FF and F/F Feet)

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
OK, to make up for the last image set I released, here's my biggest (and probably best) set to date. Fitness and fetish Amazon model Lady Lethe joins Angela Blaque and newcomer Brooke, in "The Babinski Formula: Ticklish Alliance"

Angela returns in her role as lady gangster Mercedes Gunn, who is caught snooping around a safe house of rival gang the Glamazons, by Anna Zahn (Lady Lethe). It just so happens that the 6' tall statuesque beauty is waiting to meet with the mysterious Agent 13 of the Plumenatti organization (Brooke), to discuss an alliance. When Agent 13 arrives, Anna offers up Mercedes as a test subject for a new strain of the dreaded, tickle-enhancing Babinski formula. Anna uses the formula to tickle Mercedes into unconsciousness, then she and Agent 13 drink a toast.

But, Agent 13 double-crosses her giantess partner-in-crime, by drugging her drink. Before Anna goes down, she chokes Agent 13 out cold, leaving a now-recuperating Mercedes alone. The crime diva manages to free herself and take her former captors captive. Revenge is served up with feathers and a toothbrush, as Mercedes turns her assailants into laughing, screaming cry-babies (especially the beautifully athletic Anna Zahn) by tickling their tender, squirming tootsies!

Three very hot and ticklish ladies dish it out in spades in this one! Whether you like women in uniform, muscular/athletic ladies or sexy, sophisticated femme fatales, this one has it covered! Check it out at http://www.images4sale.com/store/29443 ! Vidclips coming soon!

More of Mega Image Set ...

Enjoy a few more pics ... ;)

Last edited:
The Blonde is Yummy

I don't know her name but I am Loving the one with the blonde bob hair do!!! :lover:
Man she is very Yummy, and her feet are too die for! I could worship and tickle them day and night!!! :lover:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. :yourock:

Thanks skulnbone! The blonde vision of statuesque hotness is fitness model and domme Lady Lethe. And yeah, those size 10 feet of hers are deeeee-licious!

Not only do you have great anticipation shots; I also love the shots just showing the tickler tickling all those big sexy feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back