• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Je C's Fully Naked First Tickle Torture - F/F - Tickle Chicks (Preview)

ReyaFet

Verified
Je-C's-Fully-Naked-First-Tickle-Torture.gif

Je C has never done a tickle shoot. Can you believe it? And she has probably the most ticklish underarms I've ever tickled! For real! I know I've said that before, but then someone else will come along and suprise me. You BARELY have to even graze your fingers across this girl's underarms and she goes crazy! For some reason, Je C tries to suppress her laughter throughout this scene, as if that will make it tickle less or something. Nope! Actually, I find that holding in my laughter makes it that much worse once it's forced out of me! Je C's fully naked in this in a nice spread eagle bed tie. I even put her arms in a scissor, which was VERY effective in holding them down. :) Sure, the rest of her body is way ticklish, especially the TOPS of her feet (which is awesome) and her sides and her boobies a little bit. She really seemed to love (sense my sarcasm) the electric toothbrush on the soles of her feet, too. Yeah, she totally loved that. :) Je C keeps yelling, "Nonoonononono" while tensing up her muscles, which are huge by the way. After this, I decided that we needed to get her in a suitable upper body position so I could REALLY punish those underarms...so stay tuned for that! Je C just about hated me after putting her through two fairly long, strenuous scenes, but I do it for the love of you guys! Mwah!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

:mhorns: Addie Juniper

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back