• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wing Chun (Michelle Yeoh tickled, f/ff and m/f)

Modern Boz

Hey guys. Well it is time to put in my two cents, which is about what I have left anyway! I don't think this one is on your list, Topoth, so hopefully this is not regurgitated info.

There's a rediculous, but very fun, martial arts film with Michelle
Yeoh (you guys all know her by now I'm sure, from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). About a third way through the film, she and two other women are soaking their feet on the porch of their house. The youngest of the three women is talking about love and men, etc. The oldest of the women, a rather exotic Asian woman in her 40's I'd say, says something like "All men are disgusting!" Now, how the tickling happens makes no sense, but do any of us care about logic when tickling is involved?!
The youngest girl whispers something in the older woman's ear and she suddenly gasps, "No! No! You mustn't do it!" The youngest girl proceeds to crouch low and fish one of the oldest woman's feet out of the water, stroking her sole, making the woman go crazy. Her laughter though is much more of a frantic moan (very a la Baron Munchaussen). Michelle Yeoh covers the tickled woman's mouth as she goes berserk, and if you look carefully, I think Michelle even gives a little underarm tickle to her. Then the young girl suddenly grabs Michelle's foot and strokes it up and down with her nails having her go crazy with protests and giggles. Good close ups on the soles of their feet.
PLUS! Right before the showdown of the film, Michelle Yeoh traps her fiancee's hand between her knees when he tries to caress her. When she refuses to let his hand go, he reaches up with his other hand and tickles her sides and even her belly a bit. He even says, "I haven't forgotten how ticklish you are!" Nothing better than a tickling scene WITH the word "tickle" or "ticklish" used.
The earlier scene is about 30 or so seconds and the last one is not that long, but it makes us like the fiancee of Michelle Yeoh much more! Oh, and one more thing, the movie is dubbed, which may be sad for some, but the laughter still sounds pretty good.
Okay folks, that is my very long winded report. Take care.

Their are clips floating around of the first scene you described, and I have seen it. Although I wasn't aware that there was two scenes in the film. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!

Modern Boz, I hate to burst your bubble, but...

The foot scene in the movie "Wing Chun" is actually more of a massage than a tickle. I have seen it many times and the strokes you describe seem to be more like caresses. Still, they may have been tickled. It is a great scene, though, and the close-ups of the feet (whether or not they are body doubles) are an added bonus! :)

Massage?

Actually I think it is SUPPOSED to be a tickle but was actually done as a massage. Of course then you start asking, "Why? Was she just too ticklish to do it that way?"

The idea was that this was the "test" to show whether a girl was a virgin or not... The DVD has both the english version and the Hong Kong version (which has Michelle's real voice, with subtitles to help you figure out what she is saying). English or not, I love the sound of frantic desperation... :)

Bandit

yeow!

Damn- thanx for posting, Boz. Now I just have to A) buy a DVD player and B)buy the Wing Chung DVD. Thanx for the additional info too, bandt. Michelle Yeoh feet and belly, no less- awesome!

Re: Massage?

Originally posted by bandt001

The idea was that this was the "test" to show whether a girl was a virgin or not...

So a girl is or isn't a virgin if her feet are or aren't ticklish? I love this idea, even if it's not true! :D

I've seen the both great scenes; in the foot tickling one, the "Little Charm" character whispers something into the older woman's ear (the aunt character) -I wish I knew what she whispers, but like Band says, I think it was a form of sly play, like a "virginity test" to see if the aunt -who thought men were "disgusting" - was secretly 'boy crazy'....

Whispered: "Has a man ever rubbed your feet?" Or some such thing...

Aunt (panicking) : "No, wait, I'm not married!" (which was what was dubbed in on my VHS version from a few years ago; it was meant to indicate, I guess, that the aunt was a virgin, and therefore, higly ticklish.)

Michelle's foot, is, however, a double; not her actual foot in close up. But great shots, nonetheless!

BTW, it was illegal in some areas of China, centuries ago, for a common man to touch an unmarried woman's feet, and even then, if he did touch a woman's feet, it had to be his wife's feet only. There's a video out there from Hong Kong called Demon Wet Nurse where the main female lead, a commoner, goes throught the film, trying to find a man who will lick her feet as an erotic turn on for her. She finally becomes very powerful in a royal household, and commands a servant to remove her shoe and lick her foot. Later, during sex with one of royals, he continually licks her feet (and tickles at one point, but gets no reaction other than moans of pleasure).

Terrific

Agreed! There need to be more "tests" conducted. Thanks for the explanation, Bandit. And a big thank you to Oddjob for his shared info. A new terrific sounding film to check out AND some history learned! Ya see, O brothers, a gem can still be unearthed from all ready known info. Thanks a bunch, guys.

Look, but don't touch!

Originally posted by Oddjob0226

BTW, it was illegal in some areas of China, centuries ago, for a common man to touch an unmarried woman's feet, and even then, if he did touch a woman's feet, it had to be his wife's feet only.
This from a country in which the beastly practice of binding a woman's feet was also common :sowrong:

Off-Topic but....

I visited Japan a few years back....A great place, filled with nice people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back