• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, Maybe you're right...

Modern Boz

Sorry, guys, maybe it is indeed a massage going on...but to me it is more of a massage with deeper, devious motives. In any road, frantic reactions are drawn out from the women. But you guys are right, it is indeed more of a massage than a tickle, so sorry.

You didn't have to start a new thread, but...

Since you did, I'll post here. As I said, perhaps the massaging did tickle--in fact, I like to think it did! :D Just putting my two cents in. There should be more scenes like this in the movies, though--fun, playful, nothing sexual--unless, of course, it turns you on! :)

It's always looked like it's supposed to tickle them to me, since both the women laugh their heads off as soon as the first girl touches their feet...

Turtleboy, the intention is there, and the close-ups border on "tickle-massage," if there is such a technique :)

I read in SHE Magazine (a magazine dedicated to Asian Cinema) back in '95 or so by someone who is knowledgable in the conventions and pop history of Hong Kong films, that the action was indeed a tickling, or meant to be a ticklish action.

That is, I assume we're talking about Wing Chun, right.....

So sorry!

Hey guys, didn't mean to start a new thread. I'm new to the posting game and am still figuring it all out. In any road, thanks again for the new info being brought forth.

Now that I think about it...

If there was tickling, it was very brief. The massager mostly used her knuckles on the feet, but I think her fingertips made very light contact for a split-second (rather hard to see, though) If I'm not mistaken, the feet also flexed a little. I'll end here; this post is getting a little TOO long :)

Modern Boz,

Could you please explain your use of the expression "in any road" which you used in both of your posts here? I looks like you are using it as a substitute for "anyway". How come? I'm just curious.

Thanks a lot,

dig dug dog

In answer to your question

Hey dig dug dog,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner to this. I can't help answering it now. Well, you are right, "in any road" is indeed a substitute for "anyway" and I think it is ten times cooler. It sounds much more archaic, and archaic jargon is high on my list. Plus, roads are just so much cooler than ways. Like taking the high road, instead of the highway.
I'll take the high road, and you take the high way.
Actually, you know, one could easily say that I am just plain high right now, without any roads or ways to go with it. But I assure you, I am as sober and clean as a baby returned from Re-hab. Which doesn't happen often...but then again, I don't happen much either!
Hope this is a good answer and more food for thought...and to think this all started with a quick tickle to Michelle Yeoh!
Take care, O my brothers!

Re: In answer to your question

I would've just said:

"in any road" = "in any case"

Simple! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back