• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chuck vs the Tickle Torture (Take TWO)

rebeccasummers

Chuck vs. the Tickle Torture (Take two)
Just some info for the story, it takes place after/during Season 3, so Sarah and Chuck are together now. Okay and so it begins!
Chuck sat in his room looking through the files of Operation Bartowski. He eventually came across the file he had been looking for: Sarah Walker’s file. He opened it, and saw the same picture of Sarah that was displayed numerous times whenever she entered into Castle on the access panel. Next to it there were various pieces of information. Name, birthday, current project, year recruited, various aliases and so on and so forth. While looking at the enormous amount of information, he came across something rather interesting, a list of past projects. Curiosity got the better of him and he opened the list. Operation: Andersons…FLASH! Chuck saw a picture of pie, followed by various wanted Mexican assassins, and then the false passports of the Aliases of Sarah and Bryce, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. Then he saw a small record of the mission, followed by the pie, and it ended. Next, was Operation: Avalanche…FLASH! Chuck saw a picture of a mushroom, followed by a picture of a secret CIA base in the mountains of the Swiss Alps. Next there was a map of the structure, and a few details about its creation. Next there was info on various tests being done there, one was to see if agents could build gadgets out of home equipment, of which Sarah was apart, he saw the flower again and the flash ended.
Several flashes later, he came across an interesting one, Operation: Tickle Torture…FLASH! There was a picture of a feather, followed by the pictures of the location of a secret underwater CIA facility in the Gulf of Mexico, including a map. Then it showed the record of the facility, and its purpose. It seemed the entire facility was dedicated to finding new forms of torture, and Sarah had been a part of one specific operation. This operation was to find out if tickling was useable as a form of torture to extract information from enemy spies. There were pictures of the other agents involved, as well as pictures of very attractive female enemy spies, who were the “tickles” of this operation. Then, he saw some clips of the various clips of the tortures being conducted. After several clips, Chuck saw one with Sarah. Sarah was mercilissly tickling a scantily clad Russian brunette spy, who was cackling in laughter. Sarah was showing no emotion as she tickled the underarms, feet, stomach, and the works of the spy, coldly asking the same question over and over, “Where are the stolen CIA tapes?” After several Minutes, the spy cracked, and spewed out the information. Several clips later, he saw some final information, the success of the operation (it was deemed a viable torture) and the feather finally, and the Flash ended. Suddenly, the intersect activated again, triggering a flash on its own. He soon saw a picture of a feather again, and then a security recording began. It was a clip of two people making out in the hallway of the same underwater facilty, after a few seconds, the intersect identified them as… Sarah and Bryce! Suddenly Bryce stopped the kissing and began to speak. “You did well with that Russian Agent, but I can’t help but wonder are you ticklish too, Ms. Walker?” said Bryce. Sarah then seductively responded, “I bet you’d like to know,” with a wink. The clip ended, he saw the feather, and the flash ended.
Chuck rubbed his temples. “Wow!” he said, “What the heck was that?” he asked himself. But then it all hit him. Was Sarah Ticklish? I mean, it made perfect sense; everyone is ticklish, aren’t they. He surely was, but he just couldn’t imagine the cold hearted spy version of Sarah, rolling on the floor in ticklish laughter. The two did just not “compute,” so to speak. Chuck then cracked a small grin, “Why don’t I just find out?” he thought, “I mean, she is my girlfriend, so tickling is natural part of…cuddling and surprising them from behind, and other things…” Chucks thoughts continued, but eventually he heard the clanging of plates from the kitchen. Chuck stood up, and peered down the hall to the kitchen. There he saw Sarah at the sink facing away from him, cleaning up the dishes from their romantic dinner last night. He noticed she was wearing her black shorts, and flimsy gray-white tank top. (The “…and you smell…*SNIFF*… amazing!” tank top, from Chuck vs. the Living Dead, for you avid Chuck fans.) “Now’s my chance!” thought Chuck, “I’ll sneak up behind her, and give her an ol’ Bartowski sneak attack tickle, she’ll never see it coming!” Chuck slowly creeped down the hall, tiptoeing down to the sink. When he was right behind Sarah he reached out and placed his hands on Sarah’s sides, and gently squeezed. Nothing. He tried again, but still nothing. “What are you doing?” asked Sarah plainly.
“Um… Tickling you,” said Chuck dumbly.
“Oh, well I’m not ticklish, but if you want, I can fake it for you,” said Sarah, pinching her own side, and making a fake girlish giggles and laughs.
“Oh, come on Sarah, everyone’s ticklish!” said Chuck, poking her stomach.
“Chuck, I’m a spy, you really think that something as childish as tickling could affect me?” said Sarah, putting her hands on her hips for emphasis.
“But...” said Chuck trailing off into nothingness. “Fine.” He finished, utterly defeated.
“Now, I made you pancakes, there on the table, so eat up!” said Sarah, “We have a big day ahead of us, what with me working the Orange Orange, and you Nerd Herdin’ it up!”
“Alright baby, I Love you!” said Chuck, smiling and kissing Sarah on the lips.
“I Love you too, Chucky!” said Sarah, returning the kiss.

Later that day…
Chuck was sitting at the Nerd Herd desk, looking through his photo album on his iPhone, waiting for a customer to show up or call. Suddenly a frightened looking customer suddenly drooped a laptop on the counter and Chuck jumped, giving a startled scream and looking up at the customer. “Err… Welcome to the Nerd Herd, my name’s Chuck, how may I be of assistance?” asked Chuck.
“My computer. is broken. I need it fixed. now!” said the customer in stuttered sentences. She was a brunette, about the size of Sarah, and rather attractive, with big brown eyes.
“Okay, I’ll just take a look and see what I can do here, but Ma’am, please try to calm down.” Said Chuck, opening the Laptop. The screen fizzed, and the internet was open. In big letters at the top of the webpage were “TMF, The Tickling Media Forum!” Suddenly, Chuck Flashed. There were pictures upon pictures, and videos upon videos, and story upon story, of every single way, place, or scenario of Tickling. Chuck flash ended with the words, Founded on November 2002, the feather, and it was over.
Chuck stared blankly at the screen for a second, and an idea began to boil up in his head, and a big grin came across his face. “I have to go… Lester! You take this one! See ya!” said Chuck bounding over the desk and heading straight for the Orange Orange. Chuck burst into the Orange Orange, and ran to the clerk’s desk. Sarah flashed him a pretty smile and waved, she was in her cute Orange Orange uniform. “Hey Chuck, are you here to buy some yogurt, or what?” asked Sarah.
Sarah, can I speak to you, in private, down in Castle,” he said, still catching his breath. His tone became softer. “I just flashed!” he said in a hushed whisper.
“Oh, okay sure, I’ll see you there,” said Sarah, packing up the register. Chuck speed down into Castle, and Sarah soon followed.
When she got to the bottom of the steeps, she couldn’t see Chuck though. “Chuck?” she called, “Chuck? Where are you?” she asked. Suddenly she heard a “ffft-putt!” and everything went dark…

Sarah awoke on top of one of the various medical examination tables in Castle. She tried to get up, but soon found that was tied, with her arms above her head, and her ankles tied together, also. “Chuck? Are you there? What’s going on?” shouted Sarah. Then Chuck walked in, with a huge smile on his face and a big feather in his hand.
“Whas up sleepin’ Beauty?” said Chuck, “Have a good rest, I hope so, cause you’re gonna need it after this!”
“Come on Chuck, Hahaha, very funny, you can let me up now,” said Sarah attempting to break free.
“But if I do that I can’t find out how Ticklish you are Sarah!” said Chuck stratleing her waist.
“Ugh… I thought we went over this, Chuck, I’m NOT ticklish!” said Sarah.
“We’ll see…” said Chuck, slowly dragging the feather down her arm and into her armpit.
Sarah bit her lip, “I told you, I’m not Ticklish!” said Sarah. Just then Chuck flashed, it was a 2.0 flash, but it was on tickling. Various images of a hand tickling various parts of the female body, flashed before his eyes, and it stopped.

“Oh, you will be now!” said Chuck, expertly rotating the feather in small circles in her armpit. Sarah bit her lip harder, and closed her eyes, not wiggling a bit. “Oh, come on Sarah, Tickle, tickle, tickle!” said Chuck as the feather reached the center of her armpit. She squirmed a bit, but stopped soon after. Chuck did the same with the other armpit and got the same result, with no laughter. “Fine, we’ll just try your pretty little feet, then, hmmm? Sarah?” said Chuck turning around and laying on her body facing her feet. He slowly took her flip flops off, and examined her pretty feet. Her toenails were painted hot pink, matching her fingernails. Chuck delicately played the feather along the arches of Sarah’s feet. Still no reaction. He stuck the feather inbetween her toes, eliciting a small gasp, and a slight wiggle, but nothing else. Just when Chuck was about to give up, he turned around to see Sarah, and saw that her orange tank top had risen up a bit exposing some of her very pretty tummy flesh. He grinned again, “Well since we have no reaction from your armpits OR your feet, let’s try your sexy tummy, huh? Sarah?” said Chuck. At this, Sarah visibly sequenced her face more, and tensed her body, particularly her tummy muscles. Chuck smiled, and rolled up her tank top, stopping it just at her bra line. He gently glided the feather along her tummy muscles, carefully along the line of her tensed muscles. He stroked it with the feather making small circles on her belly. Sarah let out a small giggle, but keeps herself in check. Chuck then put down the feather, and used his fingertips, putting slight pressure on her tummy and ribs, causing another giggle to slip out. “Ahhaha! Sarah, it seems someone has a ticklish tummy!” said Chuck lightly increasing the pressure.
“N-No I don’t!” said Sarah defensively,” I’m n-not ticklish so j-just let me out!”
“Not happening babe, tickle, tickle, tickle!” said Chuck lightly scratching her sides. “Okay time for the big guns!” said Chuck, lowering his face to her stomach. He planted his lips on her belly, just above her bellybutton, and blew.
“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” yelped Sarah, finally giving in.
“HaHa! The ol’ Bartowski zerbert strikes, yet again!” said Chuck triumphantly, “That always used to work on Elle too.”
“Chuck, okay, I admit it, I’m a little ticklish, will you let me out now?” asked Sarah.
“Hmmmm… No!” said Chuck planting another zerbert.

“Nahahahahahhaa!” screamed Sarah.
“Oh, I bet this this will tickle tons as well!” said Chuck who began licking her stomach.
“Ewwww! Oh my gosh! AHHAHHAHhA! Chuck! Stop! Hahahahahaha!” laughed Sarah, a very pretty laugh.
Chuck then began tickling her sides with his fingers, elicting another stream of laughter to pur out of her gorgeous lips. “Hey Sarah, does this tickle?” asked Chuck, tickling on the direct middle of her tummy.

“Yesssssss! Hahahahahha! Stop! Please!” said Sarah.
Just then Caesy walked in. “What the heck is going on in here, I’m trying to get work done!” said Casey with a growl.
“Oh, sorry Casey, it just seems SOMEONE has a very ticklish belly, and is now being tickle tortured!” said Chuck clawing Sarah’s tummy on someone.
“Ahh, torture,” said Casey in a remeniscent voice, “what fun! You kids play nice, and uh hey Chuck, you should try her navel, I bet you’ll get loads laughter outa that little hole.” Said Caesy.
“Will do Caesy, thanks the for the tip.” Said Chuck. Caesy grunted and walked away. “Now lets see, why don’t we try that little bellybutton of yours ehh?” asked Chuck, with a big grin.
“NO! Chuck come on please! Just continue on my belly, not my bellybutton please!” said Sarah, struggling.
“Ahaha, but I Must! Now fear the wraith of the feather!” said Chuck playfully, descending the feather just above her deep, small, round bellybutton. “Here it comes!” said Chuck placing the feather in her bellybutton, and spinning it around.
“NOOOO! Chuck! Stop it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NOT THE BELLYBUTTON!” shouted Sarah, wiggling her entire torso.
“Hey Sarah, guess what? I think you bellybutton needs some cleaning don’t you? Here we go!” said Chuck dropping the feather, and licking her bellybutton. This caused Sarah to go into silent laughter, and she stopped struggling as her entire body went weak. Chuck then stood up and walked to the doctors table, and picked up a q-tip. “Hey Sarah, let’s find out what makes up that little bellybutton, hmmm…?” said Chuck walking back over to Sarah’s bound body.
“No! Chuck! Please! Don’t do that! It’s just made up of flesh and nerves! Ugh! Chuck Don’t!” said Sarah, as Chuck moved closer and closer to her bound body.
“Well let’s just find out, shall we?” said Chuck. He slowly brought the q-tip closer and closer to her navel.
“No! Chuck! Please Don’t!” said Sarah. But seconds later, the q-tip reached the bottom of her navel and scrubbed the bottom of her bellybutton, and rubbed along the walls of her navel. “NOOOOOO! CHUCK! Please!!! Don’t! Hahahahahahaha!” shouted Sarah. After a few seconds, Chuck stopped, and took the q-tip over to the substance analyzer. He dropped it in and it began calculating the various substances. Several seconds later, the analysis was done, it read: Human Female Flesh, Extremely sensitive flesh, and some human saliva.
“Looks like you were right Sarah, just skin and nerves.” Said Chuck returning to the table. He grabbed an electric toothbrush, and brought it over to Sarah. “So this should clean out any remaining residue.” Said Chuck, switching it on and placing it in her bellybutton.
“CHUCK! YOU JUST WAIT TILL ITS YOUR TURN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” said Sarah.
“Alright, alright, I think that’s enough…” said Chuck untying her, and letting her go.
“I am so getting you back for that!” said Sarah playfully poking him in the ribs, causing him to jump.
“Haha, we’ll see Sarah, we’ll See…” said Chuck.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back