• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Veronica... iPhone/F

Risum

I posted this in another forum few days ago. Hope someone likes it. Please comments. Thanks and enjoy...

Poor Veronica... iPhone/F
Hello, I am Joel, you may say I am a nerd. Not that you can tell first time you see me, because I do not look like one. I like to swim, and I do that a lot, it helps me think on my projects. I am 6' tall, slender, but with athletic build, because of the exercise. But I am shy, very smart and do not have a lot of experience with girls. Because of my look, I may have more contact with women than your average nerd, bet even as a graduate student at the university, I have not had a girlfriend in my life.
I work on several projects with graduate students, I specially like new material research. You know, maybe I will discover the next Nylon or Teflon some day (… Joelon, hmmm who knows). One day I was doing some research on my apartment, I got some stuff that you can get on the store, plus some chemicals I got from the lab, and I was playing around to see if I can get some extra strength membrane. After several different experiments, I had 10 membranes on my desk, none was too much stronger after the experiment than it was before. I decided to take a break, so I decided to play with Yeti my dog. I got this ultrasonic dog whistle, which is very convenient because Yeti likes to hide on the apartment and I am too lazy to look over the place for her. When I called Yeti, I noticed that one of the membranes was vibrating wildly. It was weird, few seconds later I was playing with Yeti.
The next morning, I made a program on my iPhone to generate a sound similar to the whistle, that way I can test with different frequencies. I got a boot on the library to do some testing (so I don't have to annoy Yeti with all that whistling). The membrane was amazing. Looked like it worked on a range of frequencies, that made it vibrate, in a different but predictable frequency. I could not understand how it worked, but it was a strong vibration. You can feel it even if you put a book on top of it, and press hard against the table. Now, this could be an historic moment. How many times somebody has stepped on something new without figuring out that 10 years later the world would be inundated with that (Post-It for example). If I could figure out an application for this, I may be watching a gold mine. But what use can I find to this membrane.. I was not in a hurry, after all some times takes years to find the correct use, still was worth to wait. Then I got it, I am a genius you know. I remembered a conversation that I overheard in the cafeteria a couple of days ago. I may not become Bill Gates, but I would have more fun than he has.
Since I am a graduate student, I use to work helping undergrads on some of their classes. That's how I met Veronica and Angie. You may say I am dating Veronica, but in reality, I know she finds cheaper to let me invite her to watch a movie from time to time than to pay me for the calculus classes, or to do her homework. I don't mind it, after all she is beautiful, and sometimes she is not annoying. Veronica is a 5'7” brunette, who looks like a cheerleader, and is bitchy with everyone who is not her. Angie, is a cute girl, 5'6”tall and redhead. Quite good looking, but not top-model-like as Veronica. But the most important thing about Angie is that she is one of the nicest girl I know. She always looks at me as if saying 'poor boy, she does not like you', but she has never said anything. They are roommates, so Angie does not want problems, she tolerates Veronica, at least most of the time.
Back to the conversation. I was in the cafeteria, going through some class notes when Angie and Veronica took a table next to me, they did not notice me and they started talking.
“You are mean with Joel”
“Why should you care? Besides I do not mistreat him”
“But you let him think you are interested, and you are not. All you want is to get you homework done”
“He enjoys it. You want me to be mean? I am going to be just a bit. This Saturday, after we go running, I will ask him to rub my feet, I will not use socks so they will be smelly, I will ask him to put me my shoes again, wash some dishes and then I will ask him to leave. No movies”
“You are a bitch. He is nice, he is smart and cute. You don't deserve to be with him”
“Yes, he is so smart that has not figure out that I am using him”
“Bitch. Hope he tickle your feet instead of rubbing them”
“He won't dare”
That Saturday, I ran with Veronica, near 3 miles. It was a hot day. When we were back in the apartment, Angie was there. She looked at me with a bit of sadness.
“Hi Angie. Did you get my email?”
“Yes I installed the program on my iPhone, but it does nothing”
“You erased it?“
“No I have it, I wanted to ask you how it works”
“Darling my feet are hurting me. Can you rub them please?“ Said Veronica.
I rubbed her feet for about 5 minutes, then she asked me to put her shoes on. I did it. Once I secured the Velcro, she asked me to to 'help her' with the dishes while she spent some time watching TV. Angie helped me with the dishes, by the way. When we finished, we went to the living-room, and Veronica told me:
“Darling I am tired, I think I will take a shower and will take a nap. I am sorry. Maybe you can see me tomorrow, just call me to check if I am in the mood”
“Ok, I think I will walk to my place. I will listen to some music on mi iPhone”
Veronica screamed and jumped.
“What happened?” I asked.
“I don't know, I have something moving in my shoe”
“Well. Your feet I guess...”. Angie said
“Funny. I will take them off to see... The shoes are stuck!!!”
“Well that Velcro is very strong, specially if you add supper-glue” I said
“What the... If you think this is funny. I am not laughing gentleman”
“Not yet. Let me show you something” I started to move my finger over the iPhone.
“Hey stop it. That tickles. What have you done?”
“Just showing you how smart I am” and I started to move my finger faster over my iPhone's screen, sending Veronica to the carpet with an desperate state of forced happiness.
“What is that? Why is she acting so weird?” asked Angie.
“Well you know Angie, I just put in Veronica's shoes a couple of membranes of a material I discovered by accident. The membranes vibrate in presence of a range of specific ultrasonic noise. An my iPhone is making that noise”
“So she feels in her feet when your fingers move on the iPhone?”
“She feels the vibration, no the movement. A program in the iPhone emits the ultrasound, higher frequencies when I move faster. Like this...” And I started to move wildly my finger, sending Veronica into a a state of hysterical laughter.
I continued showing Angie how the iPhone program works, we were ignoring Veronica at this time, since she wanted to keep laughing. I scratched the iPhone in many different ways. Veronica was moving like she was a victim of some kind attack. She just kept laughing and trying to talk, but was unable to do so. The super-glue was working well, she could not get the shoes off, and since was being tickled relentlessly, she could not get enough strength to put a fight anyway. I changed mode of the program in the iPhone, now it was just a slider, where I could control the frequency. You now, my finger was getting tired. I started experimenting with frequencies, the lower ones made laugh louder, while the higher ones make her giggle.
“Pleeeeeeasee. Stahahahap....” was the only words that Veronica could say, and that was when she was able to speak. And in those cases I just moved the slider very fast up and down, which makes her go into a state of psychotic laughter combined with some kind of epileptic seizure. She tried to jump, crawl, curse, pray, beg, you name it. Anything to stop the laughter, but to no avail. For some one who enjoyed being a bitch, she has a beautiful laughter, so we sat to enjoy the concert. And she was really singing. After almost 30 minutes of pleasure I regretfully decided to stop for a while (did not want to run out of batteries).
Veronica was a mess. She was sweating much more than when we were running. Her body was aching, and she was out of breath. It took her some time to recover.
“I know she is ticklish, but those things look quite good. She sounded as If she was going to explode” said Angie
“Yes the are good. I don't know how they work, but if you put them in you hand they will tickle, can't imagine what they can do on someones feet. Maybe Veronica can tell us...”
“I do not want to see you in my life. I have been so nice to you and then this...” said Veronica
“Well letting me rub your feet just to show that you can be mean is not nice darling”
“You are so stupid Angie. Why did you told him? “
“She did not. I hear you saying it on the cafeteria the other day”
“I don't want to see you anymore. Get out of this place”
“Maybe I want him to stay, I would like to play with his iPhone too” said Angie
“Don't you dare witch” answered Veronica while she was trying to want to the kitchen to get something to cut off her shoes.
“Don't worry Angie, I am leaving. I am sorry I can leave you my iPhone. Besides you have your own iPhone” For the first time I saw an evil look on Angie's eyes. I walked to the door and when I was closing it, I heard Veronica laughing again. I walked back to my apartment.
“These iPhone games are so much fun, don't you think dear Vero. I mean you have no reason to act so silly, I am just using my iPhone here”
Veronica was really paying for her sins, Angie played with the frequencies, changed mode so try moving her finger on the iPhone screen. She went on for other 30 minutes. I should I feel sorry for Veronica, she was going through hell. She tried to pull the shoes or to arc feet, but her feet were sweaty so the membranes were just glued to her soles. The only thing she could to is laugh and laugh. At some point, about 5 minutes after I left, Veronica went into silent mode, she had no strength in her body. Some time later Angie's sister knocked the door, she also hates Veronica, and was very happy to play with Angie's iPhone.
“This is soooo cool, Angie”
Then the phone rang. It was me.
“Hi Angie, how is Veronica, I cannot hear her, did you have mercy? “
“I actually had mercy. But my sister arrived and she is playing with the iPhone now. Veronica seems to find that very funny”
“You know Angie, it may be a good idea to find a new place to stay...”
“I think you are right. I cannot have her like this forever. Hmmmm. At least I should not”
“If you don't mind me asking... Would you like to be my roommate. Alex, you know him, used to live here but he moved 2 weeks ago”
“Well I love that idea. Do you think I can move today?”
“Would be great. Don't you need some time to change your rent agreement?”
“No if Vero signs some papers...my sister is in the law school... Sister, would you mind asking Vero if she can sign some documents to release me from the rent agreement”
“No problem. She is a nice girl, I am sure she would be happy to agree. I think she is already happy”
Veronica signed the agreement, and Angie's sister continue playing with the iPhone until my kinda ex passed out. While the baby was sleeping, I helped the two sisters to pack Angie's stuff.

Thanks. This is one of my first. I will try to post more soon.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back