• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Burning Covenant, Sexual Content M/F

april

1st Level Red Feather
Hello. This is my first fictional story. Im sure it contains word errors and grammer issues since my laptop is that old and doesnt have spellcheck lol. But, I hope you enjoy.

He sat there, shadowed by the only dark corner of the large office; silent and brooding, his gaze fixed steadily upon her with a steely grace. Katherine James was possitioned at the opposite end of the over sized and lavishly decorated room. Her area was bright, flooded by the sunlight that streamed through the sheer drapes. Her desk was much smaller than his, dainty even; the desk of a payroll secratary. As bright and cheery as her area was compared to her brooding and silent boss, katherine was well aware of his intentional gaze and it was making her job an uncomfortable one. She had only been working at her current possition for three weeks, and although words were rarely passed between her and her benefactor, the pay was amazing and for the moment, worth the discomfort.
His name was Galeb Bishop. At six foot four, he carried with him a formidably dark presence. Broad shouldered and finely sculpted underneath his three hundred dollar silk shirts, he was quite possibly the most handsome man Katherine James had ever seen. But the faccination of Galeb's extrodinarily sexy image ended right there in Katherines mind given his almost seamingly cruel demeaner towards her. She wasn't the type of female that her spent her days drooling over a pretty face. some what on the conservative side, she generally wore long pencil skirts matched with demure form fitting light sweaters. She was rather tall herself standing at five nine and had a long, lean, athletic body. Her hair a beautiful chocolate brown, was consistantly pinned up professionally, but by the end of her work day, tendrils often escaped around her neck, making her look willowy and giving off an almost haunting effect. she was indeed a beautiful women but there was no absolute perfection to her looks.
Galeb certainly could not deny her beauty to himself. She was not like the air brushed barbie doll types he was used to working with. Those were the types of girls he usually seduced. But this lovely creature was different. Her indiference to him was unsetteling. He couldnt figure her out and was intrigued. More than intrigued; being in her very presence was a small torture given the fact that he was burning with desire for her. Today was no different. He sat there at his large ittalian desk, silent, brooding, and fixated on the object of his most burning desires. He thought more than once about using his exceptional skills of seduction on her. He was most gifted in the art of seduction. And a gift it truely was because it was also apart of his deepest, darkest secret. It was a family secret actually, going back through the generations.
Galeb Bishop was used to his oppulent life style. Growing up in the lap of luxery was all he had ever known and the aristocrat in him was a quality bred in his very blood lines; his family coming from old money as it was. He was so comfortable in his life style that he maintained the family buisness at his mansion. But more than that, he was more reclusive than your average billionaire. All of his family were; given their secret. It wasn't he who had hired katherine, but his older brother Joseph who also worked at the mansion a couple times a month. He had to hand it to Joseph, Katherine James was a dedicated worker, unlike the usual type of women galeb generally surrounded himself with. That, Galeb assumed, was exactly why his brother had hired her in the first place. The turn around rate in some of the employment was rather dodgy which happened to be in complete alignment with Galeb's roving ways. And just exactly as Joseph had planned, Galeb couldn't bring himself to cross the lines of a manager, emplyee relationship with this wholesome creature.
He finely brought himself to tear his gaze away from her as he lazily ran a hand across his brow. This was fucking hell, he thought to himself.Sudden movement once again captured his attention as he watched katherine get up from her desk and breeze out of the room. Against his better judgement, he rose and followed her. As he exited the door, quite a ways behind her, he lifted a hand and with a flourish, closed the doors behind him with a mere thought.
Katherine had to get out of that room, if just for a moment. she had had enough of her sulking bosse's scrutiny. The man couldnt stand being in her company but that would just have to be his problem. It was time for her lunch break anyways and she would just have to make it a long one. The staffs lounge was actually a very large kitchen that was otherwise in use when any upscale entertainment took place. arriving at her destination, Katherine let out a long winded sigh. The room was blessedly empty as she slowly walked over to one of the many large stainless steel sinks. A spash of water on her face would feel nice. Suddenly, a shadow appeared on the wall, indicating that there was someone standing directly behind her. Letting out a small shriek of supprise, Katherine whirled around and in doing so, crashed smack dab into her boss. All six foot four of him.
Galeb caught her arms before his lovely asistant lost her balance. His grip was gentle, yet firm. realizing who it was, and feeling a bit sheepish, katherine quickly regained herself.
"Mr. Bishop..." she stammered.
"Galeb." he corrected as he looked down at her, his expression unreadable.
"Mr. um, Galeb. I uh, was just taking a break. Is there something that you needed?"
If only she did know what he needed, he thought. The close proximity of their bodies was setting off a storm fire of racing hormones in his. He couldnt stand this torture any more. He had to put an end to it. The sensations hit Katherines body like a blast of hot air. Heart racing, shortness of breath. Her very skin felt as it it was humming with a flush of sudden warmth. Her clothes became an irritant against her breasts and abdomen as the growing sensitivity increased ten fold. Then all of those sensations suddenly and without warning, culminated between her thighs in swift, breathtaking waves. The pulsing was immedietly unbearable. Katherine crumbled in Galebs arms.
"Woah there." he helped to steady her once again. "Are you sure your feeling all right Miss James?"
Katherine wasn't at all sure of what she was feeling, except maybe a sort of incredible frustration.
" I...Im sure Im fine. I just need to sit for a moment."
Galeb helped katherine to a nearby table. Dazed, she looked up in order to thank him but he had already turned and was leaving the room.
"If you need to take an early day, Miss james, Id understand."
With that, Katherine once again found herself alone. Her body was still on vibrate as she sat there with her head in her hands. Even the pulsing ache was still present between her legs; it hadn't ebbed even a little. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought that her body was currently primed for having sex.
Galeb went back to his desk, not feeling any better about the situation. If he had held the girl under his magix for a split second longer, she would have succumbed to an earth shattering orgasm. But that had been the point, after all, to make her feel the incredible frustration that he himself has felt. a small stab of guilt rose up within him and he thought that maybe the powers he had used on her were a bit too potent. The poor girl was most likely in agony and would be for the rest of the day and night. Oh well. She wouldnt be able to trust her own body in his presence after this; believing it was her own fault. That should be enough to make her turn in a resignation and he could finely work in peace.
Galeb was not supprised that Katherine had decided to take him up on his offer and make it an early day. however, he was supprised that she arrived at work the next morning without so much of an utterance in regards to resigning. The large office was once again filled with uncomfortable silence. Fuck this, he thought.
"I take it that your feeling better this morning Miss james? You looked a little peeky yesterday."
Slightly unnerved by the question and by the tiniest hint of sarcasm in his voice she replied "Yes, Im fine Mr. Bishop...thank you."
"Please call me Galeb."
She looked up and met his gaze. she was shocked to find that he was smiling at her and although it was a rather cold smile, it succeded in making him look that much more handsome. Butterflies quickly filled her stomach. No, she warned herself. What happened yesterday was not going to happen today. Those unwanted feelings of her body wanting him hadnt went away untill the sun damn near came up. she had even tried to masterbate to find some relief but for some crazy reason she wasnt able to climax, it just managed to make it worse.
"Tell me katherine," Galeb continued, using her first name for the first time. "How has your experince been so far working for Bishop Industries? Your acclimating smoothly I presume?"
Katherine hessitated for a moment before answering. "Uh, yes. I have enjoyed working here," the lie rolled awkwardly off her tougue.
"Thats good news to hear," he bit back in response. Damn, he thought. He would still have to try and convince this infuriating little minx to leave.
He lit the fire slowly between her leggs. Sitting calmly at his desk and seamingly preoccupied by a pile of paperwork, Galeb was really consentrating his efforts on his beautiful secretary. Katherine sat at her desk crunching numbers. It was a nice distraction to the awkward conversation that had just taken place. As time slowly ticked by, she noticed that the room seamed to be growing warmer. And then she realized that it was she that was getting warmer...no, hotter. Maybe she was really coming down with something. Her clothes irritated the newly sensative skin that was blushing underneath. She exhaled slowly, trying to shake the feeling off. Her heart rate increasing, she could feel a bead of perspiration slide down between her breasts. Then it was there, that dull ache, every now and then pulsing until enough time had passed so that it was keeping pace with the rythem of her heart. Oh shit, oh shit! She thought. This cannot be happening again! she crossed her legs impulsively and the friction sent a tiny shock of pleasure ripping through her lower abdomen. she could not have stopped the soft moan from escaping her lips even if she'd wanted to. She had to get out of there. But where? And in this condition?
"Galeb," her voice was raspy as she addressed her boss. "Im suddely not feeling well again," her head was swooning. " I know this is going to sound untoward, but I was wondering if there was a spare bedroom that I could lay down in...for a bit?"
She tried standing and her legs threatened to buckle. Galeb was at her side in a flash, steading her with his strong muscle corded arms.
"Of course my dear." His voice was low. Too low. But Katherine hadn't picked up on the predatory tone. She was caught in his gaze, too distracted by the striking color of his ice blue eyes. Such starteling eyes, she thought to herself. She let her own eyes wonder over the rest of his face. By the gods, he had a beautiful face! The urge to touch that gorgouse face overcame her as she reached for him. But before her fingers made contact, Galeb grabbed her arm and with almost too much force, brought it back down by her side.
"Not here little minx,"he growled as he proceded to drag her out of the office.
What the hell am I doing? He thought to himself. Once again he was fucking up his own plans because he couldnt controll the pathetic piece of meat tucked away in his trousers. He could litterally smell the arousal on the girl and it was feeding his own. It was his own damn fault! Whenever he used his magic, whenever any witch used their magic, they were subject to its effects; an eye for an eye if you will. Thats why it was forbidden to harm another human being. Harming an individual could potentially have fatal effects on the caster; for even a skilled witch it could cause maddness.
It seamed like it took forever to reach their destination. They walked through coridor after coridor, making turn afetr turn before finely reaching the door to his bedroom. This was not the room he should have taken her to, but the room he desperately wanted to take her to. They were through that door before he was able to change his mind. The room was just as oppulent as any other room in the mansion but the main attraction was the giant four poster bed that dominated at its center. Galeb gently picked up the still dazed Katherine and placed her in the center of the bed. Then he just stood there, frozen, watching her. He was no longer using his magix on her. There was no need. The spell was seeded between her thighs and the potency with which he used to cast it would last for hours. He was suddenly struck with a dilema. Should he just leave her there, wallowing in a malestorm of lust? Or should he help to quench that lust? For now, he would be patient and let her make that choice.
katherine felt the haze slowly lift from her mind and became suddely aware of her surroundings; as aware as she could be with the agonizing sensations still wracking her body. Heat was rushing from breasts to thighs almost instintaniously. She was quivering, shaking, squirming, bucking all over the bed. The awfull throbbing and pulsing was constantly present. The feeling was cruely delicious, humming and begging for release. But release never came and it was absolutely unbearable. She directed beguiling eyes on the presence standing next to the bed; pleading for help. But Galeb just stood there, cooly staring back, without expression.
"I dont understand what is happening to me," She choked out, braking the silence between them.
she watched him with tormented eyes as a slight frown broke across his mask of patience. He seamed to be struggling. Galeb suddenly felt compelled to do something he never would dream of doing. This entire situation never should have happened and he shouldered the full respnsibility. He would for the first time in his entire life break the laws of the covenant and tell his secret to a non-witch. He owed her that much.
"Im sorry," he began in a low tone. "This is my fault. What is happening to you is my fault and I cannot make it go away. The spell has to run its course."
katherines eyes grew wide as another wave of heat coursed through her body. She had heard his words but the meaning did not compute. She didnt care at this point anyways. She was ravenouse for him, for his touch. The same touch she had wanted all along from him during the entire time she had come to work for him; although untill now it had been locked away in her subconciouse. A place so deep, she couldnt admit it to herself.
"Galeb..."
The desperate plea in her voice was his undoing. In a split second he was in the bed beside her, gathering her into his arms. His lips saught hers to share a passionate kiss. It was a few moments before he even noticed the thrashing that was going on. Katherines body was wildly undulating against his. He realized that she had been in the throws of passion for far too long and needed quick release. He could have easily relieved her ache with his magix, but he couldnt bring himself to use another spell on her. Instead, he possitioned himself on top of her and allowed the writhing girl to grind herself against his hard and throbbing member. He gritted his teeth as his sweet torture took her quickly over the edge.
Katherines breaths were coming in shallow bursts as the orgasm overtook her sences. It hit her in waves of rich relief, each peak of pleasure cresting and crashing into the last; lasting longer than any climax she had ever experienced. Coming down from the high was even a pleasure as her body hummed with bliss. Through it, she had been all to aware of the gorgouse, still fully dressed, giant of a man that was atop her. He seamed to be straining, his eyes shut tight, the muscles in his arms flexed to capasity. He looked like he was in pain!
"Galeb,: she called his name softly with concern. the sound of her voice broke his concentration and his eyes snapped open to gaze down into hers.
"I am sorry katherine," his voice now choking.
"Dont be." Her own voice conceded seductively. "It is obviously what I wanted."
"It is not over for you sweetheart...it has just begun..."
Before she could question his bold statement, her body was already starting to tingle again with familure warmth.
"What is this Galeb?"
Her confussion sent sharp darts of guilt strait to his heart.
"later darling. Ill explain later."
With that, he caught her lips with his and continued the kiss he had started earlier. He kissed her slowly, gently; coaxing her mouth to open for his searing tounge. He weaved a web of seduction as his kiss traveled down her throat and across her collarbone. Slowly and meticulously, he practically licked and peeled the clothes off her with his mouth. By the time she was naked, Katherine was a mess of frazzeled nerves, ready to be taken. But Galeb wanted to take his time. He himself undressed in no rush, letting her watch him, to savor every inch of his muscled flesh. He relished in her wide eyed curriosity and passion filled stares. when she saw his hard and swollen member, she was on him like a wild cat in heat. He allowed her to attack; bodies colliding and hands roaming to a fevered pitch. The fever overtook him as he thrust his throbbing member deep inside her. His groans were primal, possesive. Katherine couldnt believe the sensation of having him inside of her. It was of a deeper, darker pleasure. Within minutes she was cumming and it felt as if she was falling down, down, down into the epicenter of pure sexual indulgence. There she remained suspended for what seamed like an eternity. Her orgasm had triggered his, and a wild snarl ripped from his throat as the same thrill took him down with her.
They continued to make love for the next three hours as the spell in Katherine's body slowly released its grip. Between the love making sessions, Galeb explained his life story to her; what he was, what his family were and that his family had connections to the salem Witch trials; which they managed to escape persecution from. To his relief, Katherine believed his incredible story. As they lay there, finely sated, Katherine began to ask a slew of questions.
"What ealse can you do? Can you fly? Can you move objects with your mind? Can you read my mind?"
Galeb laughed out loud, something he rarely did anymore.
"I wouldnt call it flying, more like levitation," he laughed again as he watched katherines jaw drop. "Yes, I can move objects with my mind..." he continued. "And no, I cannot read anyones thoughts; although that would be a handy trick to have." pausing, he looked at her palyfully. "I can also do much, much more."
The payfull grin still lingering on his seductive lips, Kathering suddenly felt her body being gently tugged by unseen hands. She was soon straddled on the bed, her arms and legs stretched out, each tied to a bed post by psychic restraints. Galeb was elated to find that instead of being shocked, Katherine was amused and impressed with her current situation.
"Show off." she goaded.
His lifted brow and smirk indicated to her that she was in trouble.
" Show off? Really?" he teased back. with a flourish of his hand he said in a low voice "Feathera."
A long dark feather appeared in his hand. He nonchelantly tapped the tip of the feather against his chin.
"Hmm my darling. What can this be?"
Katherine stared at the feather, her eyed widened at the realization of his intentions.
"Its a feather." she gulped.
"oh so it is." he feigned supprise. "Titillo!" he exclaimed using the latin word for ticklish. The feather changed color from dark to light gold with an almost luminecent sheen to it.
Laying beside her outstretched body, Galeb took the feather and slowly traced it from her neck to the middle of her breasts. The sensation litterally took her breath away as the enhanced ticklish feeling forced her to exhale. Galeb paused for a moment.
"What was that darling? Did you say something? I couldnt quite make that out." He let the feather glide over to encircle one breast, followed by the other. Katherines whole body jumped and strained against her invisable bonds.
Struggling not to laugh she gasped "This is not fair!"
Pausing again, Galeb replied "Fair is relative my dear." To her dismay, the feather inched towards her once again.
"No, wait. Dont do that. Wait!"
He danced the magic feather across her stomach. She was immedietley quivvering in ticklish agony.
"Galeb! Stop! It tickles! No no no no no no no!" It was too late. A string of giggles escaped her throat and Galeb found the sound intoxicating. He traced the feather over her abdomen and around her belly button. By the time he let the feather trail across her hips, Katherines laughter had reached hysterics.
"Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Gaaaaawd! No!"
"Im a male witch, not a god kitten, but thanks for the compliment." He dipped the feather into her belly button and swirled it a few times for good measure. Her hips bolted upward in objection.
"Pleeeeeease stooooop! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!"
"We did that hun. Now were doing this."
"Ill do anything! Just please stop!"
To Katherines relief, he did stop. With another flourish of his hand, he vanished the feather.
"Dont ever do that again!" She screamed at him.
"Do what? This?"
He was on her in a flash, straddeling her hips. He began playfully poking at her ribs. It wasnt enough to put her in hysterics again, only enough to get her jumping, squirming and giggling.
"You make an excelent tickle toy my dear. How bout I make you my weeyotch?"
"Heeheeheeheeheehee...get off....heeehhee (hicup) heeeheeheehee...jerk!"
He changed tactics and wiggled his fingers in her delicate armpitts. As lightly as he was doing this, it still created a huge reaction. From zero to sixty, full blown hysterical shrills!
"Did I find the sweet spot? I dont know. I bet we can do better." His fingers dug deeper into her hallows, just a little bit harder. She was completely undone.
"RaaaahaaaaaaraaaahaaaaaMuuaaahaaaaa...Stoooo..hahahahah..ooooop. Pleeeeee..hahahahaah....Noooo. Ohhhhh my gaaaaaaaawd...!"
His own amused laughter joined her desperate ones as he partook in this childish delight. He stopped just before her tears were about to spill.
"Your incredibly sexy when you laugh my dear."
"Galeb!" she exclaimed when she got her voice back. "I am warning you, Im going to kick your ass when I get free." her threat only made him laugh some more.
"Your quite the little spitfire arent you? But your right. This isn't a fair situation is it? How bout we make it fair?"
The psychic restraints that he had put into place suddenly dissapered and katherine found herself able to move. She quickly scooted out from underneath him untill her back was flush against the headboard.
"And just where do you think your going?" he taunted as he grabbed her foot and dragged her back towards him. Katherine struggled to free herself.
"What are you doing?!"
"Im making it fair my dear," Galeb replied innocently. "Im not using any magic, so its fair."
He held her foot tightly with one hand and lightly scratched the bottom of her sole with the other. That got him a hard kick from her free foot.
"Well this wont do," he frowned.
With one quick flip he had her laying on her stomach. with his back to her, he was now holding two violently twitching feet firmly with one arm. His free hand reached toward his prize. He let his index finger lazily trail down the sole of her left foot. This got a violent reaction out of her upper body.
"Damnit Galeb! I mean it, stop! Pleeeeeeahhhhhahahahah..."
His only reply was to do the same thing to her right foot. Slowly his index finger followed the same route; up and down, up and down. Her toes splayed cutely but the rest of her body was thrashing in protest.
"Stop! Stoooooop! Stooooooahhhhhhahahahahahahooooop!"
He finely paused for a moment.
"Stop?" He asked with an amused tone.
"Yes!" She gasped.
"Stop this?"
"YES!"
"Are you absolutely sure?"
"Oh my God yes Im sure!"
"Alright then. Ill stop this."
With that, he discontinues the slow maticulouse strokes and proceded to continue at a quick paced spider tickling all over both of her lovely soles. A crazed and hysterically laughing katherine thrashed wildly around on the large bed. In minutes, she had slipped into silent laughter. When Galeb finely stopped the tickle torment and released his unwilling captive, Katherine still had enough fight in her to jump out of the bed like a scared kitten. Galeb could not help but laugh out loud at her actions.
"Come on," he laughed. "It wasn't that bad."
Katherine stared back at him with wide eyes and a ticklish smile still lingering on her lips.
"Not that bad?!" she yelled "And how would you know? It wasn't happening to you!"
Galeb laughed again and layed back lazily on the bed.
"Im sorry darling. Now youv'e made me feel bad." The mock expression of guilt on his face sent katherine into a mild rage as she pounced back on the bed and playfuly punched him in a well muscled arm. Galeb continued to laugh and gathered her into his arms. When his expression turned seductive, it sent liquid heat through Katherines lower half.
"Alright my little minx," he practically purred. "If you want your vengence, do what you must."

The End

Part 2 "The Burning Covenant: Katherines Revenge"

Awww, thanks so much for the lovely comments!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back