• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of a Tenderfoot: "The Vixen and the Hound" Part Three (Adult Fantasy TK Story)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Tales of a Tenderfoot: "The Vixen and the Hound" Part Three (Adult Fantasy TK Story)

Enter the Tickle Scourge

The Elfling sped past Vivian and Nate so fast they barely had time to react.

The Vixen and the Hound, as they were now known, had had their way tickling and tormenting their way throughout the Realms. They were notorious for quick tickle and run tactics and no target was considered off limits.

Today they had been keen on finding some Elflings to tickle free of their magic. They were easy game and fun to tickle. Nate was also eager to add a few more notches to his blowgun which was already covered with hundreds of notches representing his ticklish conquests.

The Elfling that had past their position was certainly in a hurry to get somewhere.

That smelled of profit and the two had no need for words between them. Vivian cast a meaningful glance at Nate and he nodded affirmatively as they began pursuit.

The Elfling was female. She was athletic and dressed in soft green and beige tones that blended in softly with the surroundings. Her long golden hair was tied in a long ponytail that seemed to float behind her as she ran.

She was sure of step and confident as she ran through the wood. She was taller than most Elflings and she had a confident air most Elflings lacked.

Nate followed as best he could but he was a tracker and not a chaser. He made gains on her but slowly fell behind as he started to run out of steam. Vivian however was lighter and faster and she could maintain a close distance behind the Elfling runner.

There was no real need to overtake or even reach the Elfling, however.

Vivian pulled free her bola and pressed the blue ball before swinging it and releasing it in the Elfling's direction.

The bola was an effective weapon. It had the range Nate's blowgun did not and when thrown properly there was no defense against it.

It reached the runner striking around the arms pinning them to her sides. She instantly tripped and rolled violently to the ground. She instantly struggled in the steel like restraints of the bola but instantly fell asleep as sleeping gas issued from the blue ball.

Nate reached Vivian who was already at the runner studying her features and her clothing. He breathed hard.

“This shouldn't even make you break a sweat,” she scolded. “I've been too soft on you.”

“Speed just isn't my thing,” Nate said picking the Elfling from the ground in his powerful arms. “I have other more interesting skills, wouldn't you agree?”

“Yeah, yeah, don't get cocky,” Vivian said smiling. “Let's get clear of this area. Never can be sure there aren't two or more traveling together. There's a safe house southwest of here. We can interrogate her there.”

Nate knew the safe house she was referring to. It was not a pleasant trip into the safe house because it involved a free fall through a wormhole, but it was better than being outside and getting intercepted by a patrolling group of Elflings.

They passed through the portal which lay behind a tall toadstool and they fell through the air until they landed ungracefully into a soft pile of hay at the bottom.

Nate had held their prisoner close and she seemed okay. He opened his eyes and he was surprised to see a pair of sandaled feet on the ground. The toes stretched and wiggled in anticipation.

“Look what the cat brought in,” said a voice that belonged to the sandaled feet.

It was a woman's voice. A Manling. But not just any Manling, this was the Tickle Scourge. Of that Nate was sure.

Nate looked up at her in admiration. She was tall and well built with long straight light blond hair that went well past her shoulders. She wore brown leather armor ending in a banded skirt. On her feet were leather sandals with straps that reached her knees. She held her notorious fighting sticks in her hands and ready to react to any threat.

Vivian's bola was still binding their Elfling prisoner so she was unarmed.

Nate, despite his awkward position, reacted instinctively and drew a trio of darts which he shot out in rapid succession from his blow gun. Depending on which dart reached the target, the Tickle Scourge would be sleeping, laughing uncontrollably or paralyzed. Any would be good enough for Nate.

The Tickle Scourge's fighting sticks moved in a storm of movement and each dart landed neatly on the wooden edge of the sticks. She shook the sticks and the darts fell harmlessly to the ground.

“That is hardly polite,” the Scourge said.

“This is my safe house,” Vivian said.

“Says the young lady with a lump on her head,” the Scourge said.

“What?” Vivian asked confused.

The stick moved like lightning and struck Vivian hard, yet neatly on the side of the head.

There was a loud crack and Vivian fell unconscious.

Nate was horrified.

“I'm an expert at this,” the Scourge said reassuringly. “She'll just have a bump when she wakes up. Not even a headache.”

“I suppose telling you I'd be cooperative would not get me out of the bump to the head?” Nate asked hopefully.

The Scourge considered his proposal for a brief second.

“Nah,” she replied shaking her head.

Nate didn't see the stick move. He just felt an abrupt blow to the side of his head, then he saw a sudden burst of stars and then all went black.

Nate awoke to Vivian's desperate laughter.

He was stretched out tight in the air with his arms above his head. His shirt was open and his feet were bare. He was being held suspended above the ground by the Tickle Scourge's magical fighting sticks which had turned into a branch like material that grew around his wrists and ankles to hold them tightly in place.

One stick wrapped around his ankles and continued over to Vivian wrapping around her ankles and then continued on to the Elfling keeping her ankles immobile as well with the same magical fighting stick.

Their wrists were similarly restrained with the second stick.

Nate shook his head trying to clear the cobwebs. He was always a heavy sleeper. He felt the bump on the side of his head, but otherwise he was right. He was not so much worse for wear due to the blow to the head.

The Scourge was leaning over Vivian's head giving her armpits ample attention. Vivian squirmed and struggled but there was nothing she could do but laugh as the Scourge willed.

Nathan loved seeing Vivian tickled. He loved tickling her as well. So no matter how terrible the circumstance and how drear things looked, so long as he could hear her laugh, he knew things would be all right.

“Your boyfriend is awake,” the Scourge said to Vivian. “The infamous Hound. The Tenderfoot who can sniff out any trail of anything, anywhere.”

Nate didn't like being called a Tenderfoot and he frowned.

“And Vixen,” the Scourge said directing her attention back to Vivian. “The most cunning of the cunning. She's been quite communicative and straightforward today. She is quite ticklish and she can't control her tongue when inquisitive fingers do the asking.”

The Scourge ran her fingers down Vivian's sides making her scream and laugh. The Scourge lingered at the belly button teasing and enjoying Vivian's reactions.

“You are quite a sleepy head, Hound, for having slept through all those screams and laughter,” the Scourge observed.

“I know,” Nate said a little embarrassed. “I'm the kind that needs their beauty sleep.”

“I'm the Tickle Scourge,” she said introducing herself formally. “I've tickled Kings and Queens and servants and paupers. I've tickled the beautiful and the ugly, the very good hearted persons and the most black hearted sinister villains. It's all the same to me. Tickling couples is a favorite treat. There is always a sort of chemistry there between two who are bonded together.”

Nate thought for a moment if she referred to bonding in the literal or metaphorical sense, but he nodded the thought away. It was probably both judging from their predicament.

The Scourge pulled Nate's left foot and Vivian's right foot together and the fighting sticks loosened and tightened again accordingly until they were neatly held in place, one next to the other. The feet contrasted in many ways. Nate's huge size 14 foot next to Vivian's small size 6 was one contrast. Nate's skin was a black against Vivian pale white was another. But there the differences ended. Both soles were a pretty pink and when the Scourge ran her hand's fingernails over both feet at the same time they both shook their feet wildly and laughed together in harmonious unison.

“Tickling is an art. It can sometimes be a puzzle,” she said firmly taking Nate's foot in one hand. Her strong grip held the foot tight. “A test of finding out where and to what degree. You two are easy.”

She dug her fingers into Nate's bare sole and tickled expertly. She did not have long fingernails, but her touch was electrical. She was almost as good as Vivian at tickling his feet, just she had had years to work on him and get better. The Scourge had only just begun and she had him completely at her mercy.

Nate screamed and laughed and begged until his belly ached.

The Scourge then passed over to Vivian. Nate watched the magical fingers move over Vivian's bare feet. The skill and the aptitude for tickling was better than Nate had ever seen. Tears steamed down Vivian's eyes. Regretfully, he had to acknowledge that The Scourge could tickle Vivian's bare feet much better than he could.

“You see. You are easy. I can break your little puzzle with almost no effort. I can tickle you out of your wits with virtually no problem whatsoever. I can make you both climax and release your magic at the same time if it pleased me.”

“Then why haven't you?” Nate asked daringly.

“Because your friend here, who I might add has not said a single word, is truly a puzzle. Watch closely.”

The Scourge stepped over to the Elfling and her expert fingers went to work on the Elfling's small feet. There was no reaction. She worked up over the feet to the calves, behind the knees, over the knees, the outer and inner thighs were likewise tickled.

The Scourge clinically touched between the legs, across the buttocks and between the buttocks. The small of the back, the belly, the navel. All expertly tickled, no reaction. She continued to the ribs, the shoulder blades, the small breasts and nipples. The neck the ears and the scalp.

“Impossible,” the Scourge said. “She is not ticklish. There is simply no such thing.”

“I know what's going on,” Vivian said. “I know the puzzle. Let us free and I'll explain.”

“Why would I let you free if you will be so kind to tell me free of charge?” the Scourge said stroking Vivian's foot gently between caressing and tickling making her grit her teeth and slam her eyes shut as she struggled to resist.

“Let me go, and I will tell you everything,” Vivian insisted.

The Scourge tickled her foot earnestly.

Vivian screeched and laughed out loud.

“Hey,” Nate protested.

“Plenty to go around, handsome,” Scourge said tickling his feet as well.

“I'll tell you! I'll tell you!” Vivian said.

“Very well, spill,” the Scourge said listening intently.

“The Elfling is a Messenger of the Lady of the Morning Dew,” Vivian said.

“Legend,” the Socurge said. “Never been able to find her or her legendary dwelling or anything that can lead to either.”

“She can,” Vivian said gesturing with a nod in the Elfling's direction. “She knows the way. But she is enchanted. To resist tickling and torture. To not reveal the way back to the Vale of the Morning Dew.”

“Enchantments can be broken,” The Scourge said.

“If you know how. This is one I can break,” Vivian said.

“You are no spell caster any more than I am,” The Scourge observed shrewdly. “What makes you think you can undo the enchantment?”

“It is an enchantment undone by a code and not by a spell,” Vivian replied.

“Then I can tickle the code out of you and use it.” the Scourge said walking her fingers up over Vivian's instep and up her shin to her knee making Vivian laugh wildly much to her discontent.

“Will you stop it!” Vivian begged.

“The code.” the Scourge demanded.

“Poke, Scratch, Twirl, Pinch,” Vivian said out of breath.

“What is that?”

“You must Poke Scratch, Twirl and Pinch in 4 different spots to unlock the enchantment,” Vivian explained. “If you do it in the right order in the correct spots, the enchantment will end.”

“There are several thousand combinations at the very least,” the Tickle Scourge said with a frown. “It would take weeks or maybe years to go through all the possible combinations.”

“That's the idea,” said Vivian.

“Then it is useless. I think I'll cut my losses. I'll tickle you senseless, take your magic and leave you all to your own devices.”

“I can narrow down the odds,” Vivian said.

“How?” the Scourge asked.

“I can tell when a spot is found. It's very subtle. I did it many years ago. There was a traveling act at the Red Panther's Palace. The feature was an act called the 'Woman Who Could Not be Tickled'. Lord Xavis had the Elfing exhibited at his palace. He gambled that no one could tickle her. I read of the code among some old scrolls I stole from Peter the Peddler.”

“Go on,” The Scourge coaxed.

“I removed the spell and I wanted to claim the reward. But Lord Xavis was furious,” Vivian explained. “I spent several weeks in his dungeons before I escaped.”

“Sounds so crazy it must be true,” The Scourge said shaking her head with admiration.

“There is profit here,” Vivian said pitching her argument. “I will agree to help you, but then we become partners.”

“I work alone,” the Scourge insisted.

“So did I and I've made concessions,” Vivian said now gesturing towards Nate.

The Scourge looked at Nate and thought about it. That was what Vivian wanted.

"A part a piece," Vivian proposed. "Three way split on the take."

The Scourge chuckled. "I was thinking more 75-25 my favor. You are a couple of amateurs."

"60-40 our favor or I do nothing for you and you simply tickle me to death,” Vivian demanded bravely, “You can tickle all the info you want, but it is my skill that is needed to decode the spell.”

"60-40 my favor,” The Scourge said. “It costs me nothing to tickle you and your Tenderfoot friend to oblivion.”

Nate scowled again at the word Tenderfoot and the Scourge touched his foot erasing the scowl and replacing it with a smile on his face.

"50-50," Vivian said tensely. “The profit would be big. Probably more than we can carry.”

The Tickle Scourge thought deeply for a few moments and then nodded in agreement.

"Very well, but I'll take credit for the pinch. We are partners and we are bonded by our word to help each other out until we are free again of the Vale of the Morning Dew.”

The Tickle Scourge released Vivian and she fell nimbly to the ground on her feet.

"I'll need you to release my partner," Vivian insisted. "I won't do it if he's still restrained."

"You like to push your luck. You like things to always go your way," the Scourge observed. "But I like that."

She spoke a few words of magic and she released him. Nate fell to the ground with a loud thump and a grunt of pain.

"Not the most graceful Tenderfoot I've ever seen," the Scourge said smiling.

"He has his uses," Vivian replied winking at Nate able to tell his pride was far more wounded than his body.

"Very well," the Scourge said, "both Hound and Vixen free. What of the solution to my puzzle?"

"I'm all over it," Vivian said stepping closer to the Elfling. “Since we are partners, you may call me 'Vivian' and my friend 'Nate'.”

"Fair enough,” The Scourge said. “You may call me 'Patrisa', but don't get too friendly. The Scourge is only as powerful as her reputation."

"I broke the code last time by scanning the protected and enchanted body thoroughly,” Vivian explained. “There is a tell for every movement."

“I noticed no reactions while I tickled her,” Patrisa said.

“You were looking for ticklish reactions,” Vivian said. “This is more subtle. Even she does not know she is giving them.”

"Pinch," Vivian said as she began to pinch the Elfling all over her body. She traced all over the body leaving no spot untouched. She pinched ears and earlobes gently watching for reactions. She pinched the nape of the neck, the shoulders, the tips of her nipples became involuntarily harder as Vivian pinched them.

Nate could see no reaction which Vivian was searching for. The Elfling remained stoic and silent and seemingly unaffected by the pinching. She was like a statue and showed no emotion.

It was on the Elfling's left hip where Vivian paused.

"See? Do you see how she reacts?" Vivian said with excitement pinching once again.

Nate nodded but he could really not see any difference.

"Poke," Vivian said she poked all over the Elfing's body. She covered most of the body and she seemed a bit concerned. She returned to the belly and with a confident and knowing smile she inserted her index finger into the Elfling's round and shallow navel.

"That's the spot," Vivian beamed triumphantly.

Again Nate could not discern the tell or reaction Vivian sensed. He'd just have to trust her.

"Scratch," Vivian said as she repeated the process. She drew lines in different parts of the body with the tip of her index finger. The soles of the feet, the back of the leg, the hips and the sides, she explored all over the Elfling's lithe and taut body. She smiled as she discovered the next part of the code. "Left underarm."

The victim seemed to not care what Vivian was doing and Nate could not identify any of the tells Vivian was referring to, but now he saw a single bead of sweat form on the Elfling's forehead.

"Last but not least Swirl,” Vivian started at the feet drawing small swirls on the Elfling's pretty soles on different spots. She found it on the ball of the right foot and clapped with glee.

“That's it,” Vivian said quite satisfied with herself and her discoveries.

“So you've cracked her then?” Patrisa asked dubiously.

“Not yet. Let's say I know the numbers but not the combination,” Vivian explained.

She ran through different combinations chanting “Pinch, Poke, Scratch, Swirl” and then systemically every combination of the four until finally a true reaction was drawn from the Elfling.

The Elfling suddenly gasped at the end of one of the combinations.

“We have a winner,” Nate said smiling.

“It the puzzle solved then?” Patrisa said touching the soles of the stoic and proud Elfling and seeing for herself that indeed the Elfing was no longer protected and she was terribly ticklish.

Patrisa rolled up her sleeves and pulled a chair over.

“This is going to take some time,” Patrisa said addressing the Elfling, “but once I am through with you, there is no secret you won't share.”

Nate took a seat himself. The only thing missing from this exhibition of mastery would be a bucket of popcorn.

The Scourge did not rush anything. She was calculating but at the same time natural.

The Elfling's body was slender yet athletic. The fighting sticks held her perfectly in place.

The Scourge began with the feet. As she touched them the Elfling screamed and her feet shook wildly in the grip of the powerful fighting sticks.

She was methodical.

The sole of the foot was a road map to a destination of control over her victim. No zone was overlooked. Every part was painstakingly analyzed. She stroked each and every toe a dozen different ways, from above, from below, along the sides. She worked on the ball of the foot, the arch, the inner and outer edges of the sole as well as the heel. And that was just the beginning.

Lauren cried and screamed in terror as the Tickling Scourge worked on each and every ticklish spot.

“I'll talk! I'll tell you everything you want to know!” she pleaded. “Anything! But please stop!”

The Scourge gave the Elfling woman a moment's respite so as not to push her over the edge, but she took the time to gag her with a handkerchief.

“You'll tell me lies at this point,” the Scourge said moving to the tops of the feet and the instep. “When I am done, there will be no doubt that your lips will utter solely the truth.”

The Scourge worked her way up tickling calves and shins, knees and back of knees. All was extremely ticklish. The Elfling girl screamed and protested into the gag and huge tears traveled down her cheeks and to the floor.

The Scourge acted true to her namesake. She ravaged the Elfling's body with mere tickling laying waste to her defenses and exposing every single vulnerability.

As Patrisa attacked the hips and thighs and buttocks, Nate watched in amazement how the young Elfling woman's body shook in ticklish convulsions. Even Nate and Vivian began to feel the Scourge was going to far.

“Too far?” the Scourge repeated incredulously after Nate suggested perhaps toning things down a bit. “Be aware that if we had not reached this 'partnership' it would be you two on the receiving end and I would show not a single iota of mercy. I am the Tickle Scourge. You do not get that name being nice.”

She continued again with surgical precision. She worked the torso and tickled the Elfling's belly and breasts with relish. She attacked the back which is many times a forgotten spot and she found a myriad of special reaction across the tight flesh of the Elfling's back.

Satisfied with her work, Patrisa continued with the neck and the ears. She took the woman's pony tail and she tortured her with it. She maintained the Elfling on the limit always. A step away from oblivion but not quite there.

Finally, Patrisa stopped.

She removed the soaked gag and let the Elfling speak.

“I... will tell you... anything... everything...” she said while panting in a somber whimper.

And she answered every question they desired. And they did not doubt for one moment that it was the truth.

Her name was Lauran. She spoke of the Vale of the Morning Dew. She spoke of her Mistress and the fortress hidden in the woods. So well hidden that no one could ever find the fortress. And even those who stumbled across it, were captured, tormented and finally released, but not without being exposed to a bit of Dust of Forgetfulness.

Nate wrote down every detail as it was revealed. Vivian looked through the Elfling's gear confirming parts of the story including the Dust of Forgetfulness which each and every minion of the Lady of the Morning Dew carried with them.

Lauran was on a mission. She was to deliver a message to the Elfling King. The message was that a tribute for the Elfling Kingdom was ready for the King to collect at his convenience.

The three adventurers looked at each other knowingly. This meant a great opportunity.

The Scourge had heard enough. She gently took one one the Elfling's feet and she attacked the most sensitive spots with great intention. No more need to control, no more need to maintain her on the edge. The tickling was deliberate and focused on a goal. Lauran laughed and screamed uncontrollably but this time it would only be for a few moments.

Lauren finally gasped deeply and became immune to Patrisa's expect tickling fingers. The Scourge tickled both feet now, content to see that a red gem appeared above her victim's forehead.

“Well,” the Scourge said. “Very interesting, but difficult to take advantage of now that she knows she has been captured and she has shared her information.”

“Nothing a little Dust of Forgetfulness would not remedy,” Vivian said holding up the small bag of dust. “A little bump to the head, we can recreate the scene of a fall and a loss of consciousness. All credible.”

“We'd still have to follow her to the Elfling King,” Patrisa said. “She seems very fast and she's not dumb either.”

“That's where this Tenderfoot comes in,” Nate said smiling with irony. “I can track her. When she comes back I'll follow her trail. She's still perhaps a couple hours away from the Elfling King and delivering her message. I don't imagine she would hang around there, so when she comes back this way, we will follow her trail into the the Vale of the Lady of the Morning Dew.”

“That's very resourceful for a Tenderfoot,” Patrisa complimented. “Let's do it then.”

They dressed the Elfling once again. And Nate pricked her skin with a sleeping dart that would keep her quiet until they returned her to the wood.

They took another exit to the forest and between the three they could make a scene of a stumbling accident. She began to stir and Vivian took a handful of dust from the Elfling's pocket and gently let it fall on the Elfling's face.

She sighed deeply in her sleep.

The three quickly left her on the ground and raced to a hiding place to watch.

Lauran awoke. She quickly assessed her situation and quickly made the conclusion they assumed she would make. She started jogging again in the direction of the Elfling King's palace and quickly increased her pace again to a quick run.

“Well done,” Patrisa complimented. “I think this promises to be a very profitable relationship.”

“I agree, partner,” Vivian said extending her hand out to Patrisa who shook it with a smile. Vivian cast a subtle look at Nate and that was all he needed to know.

He held his hand out to Patrisa as well and they gave a hearty handshake as well.

“Ouch!” Patrisa gasped as she felt a prick on her palm.

“Partners should start on equal grounds,” Nate said showing her a white fletched sleeping dart tucked neatly between his index and middle finger.

“Traitors,” Patrisa accused vehemently as a wave of drowsiness overcame her. “I... never... should have... trust...”

“Shhh...” Vivian said soothingly as she gently caressed Patrisa's face as she began to sway on her feet. “Fair is fair.”

Vivian gently closed Patrisa's eyes which she was trying to keep open with all her willpower and as she fell, Nate held her from behind and Vivian took her by the legs.

“Fair is fair,” Vivian repeated.

Patrisa awoke bound in a hogtie and stark naked except for a pair of panties which helped conserve what little modesty she still possessed. She was back in the safe house placed comfortable on a mattress. She felt like a cooked pig on a dinner table ready to be served.

She groaned at her humiliating predicament.

“The hogtie is the best technique I've got,” Vivian said. “By all means, try to escape. If it holds the Tickle Scourge, it will hold anyone. Don't bother with any spells or such. Your sticks are right here in my care and there is an iron link on your big toe that won't allow you to do any magic.”

“I thought we had an agreement,” Patrisa grunted as she tried to free herself. The knots were well tied and the technique was impeccable. Patrisa was not going anywhere.

“Live by the feather and die by the feather,” Vivian said reciting a favorite adage of the Realmswalkers. “We have an agreement. And we will honor that agreement. You are free to disagree, of course.”

“Disagree? I'll skin you both alive!” Patrisa threatened. “The deal is off. I'll not cooperate with the likes of you two. You two deceiving and bullying thugs will get yours.”

“We already got ours,” Vivian said. “Now you get yours.”

Nate approached from behind and pressed his eager hands to Patrisa's sides kneading her flesh with zestful enthusiasm.

Patrisa was taken by surprise. She felt the fingers and she jumped in the hogtie somehow managing to kick the young tickler in the mouth with her toes. He grunted, but he persisted.

Patrisa could hardly notice though. Rarely tickled. Rarely out of control. She felt the feelings of helplessness and total submission return as she laughed loud and hard without any manner to suppress the ticklish feelings that surged within.

“I'll flail you alive!” she shouted as she leaned left and right and pulled and pushed her legs what little the hogtie allowed. “I'll make you both my tickle slaves!”

Nate stopped.

Patrisa panted. Her face was flushed and she was sweating profusely.

She felt Nate tickle her feet and play with her toes, but it did not register as tickling.

“Amazing,” Nate said. “So ticklish, yet her feet are totally oblivious.”

“Your puzzle was obvious,” Vivian said gently pulling the sweat drenched blond hair from Patrisa's face. “Armor covers only your ticklish spots.”

Vivian tried to tickle the Scourge's ears and neck with her fingers. She even placed her fingers deep into the hollows of Patrisa's arm pits and got no reaction. Patrisa felt the fingers there as they moved in a ticklish fashion, but felt nothing.

“Not a difficult puzzle,” Patrisa said. “I'm quite straightforward. Just like now. I will not help you anymore. I'll hunt you down and tickle you both. What I gave Lauran just now will be walk in the park compared to what I have in store for you.”

Vivian pushed the Scourge to the side exposing the front of her torso.

“You're in no position for demands,” Vivian said. She traced a line starting at Patrisa's neck and following down between her large and firm breasts.

Patrisa felt electricity as she struggled with the ticklish sensation. As Vivian placed her finger deep into Patrisa's deep belly button, she simply lost control and began to laugh again and struggle as she could in her tight bondage.

“You will cooperate with us, won't you?” Vivian asked keeping her finger still while deep in Patrisa's navel. “You will accompany us to the Vale of the Lady of the Morning Dew?”

The sensation was torturous. She did not tickle but any slight movement would send her back into helpless laughter.

“Never!” Patrisa shouted bravely.

Vivian pulled the finger free. She gingerly attacked the round curves of Patrisa's breasts feathering them with the tips of her fingers. Seldom tickled, they were terrible sensitive.

Patrisa felt faint as Vivian tortured her. Vivian expertly tickled her sensitive nipples and she swooned nearly falling unconscious. But the Animus was clever and skilled and she kept Patrisa on the brink of oblivion without allowing her to step over.

“I say we're about even,” Vivian finally said. “You pack a powerful tickling punch yourself.”

“You'll free me?” Patrisa asked.

“That's up to Nate now,” Vivian said as the young man drew near with a mischievous smile stuck on his face.

“I didn't get you that bad, Tenderfoot,” Patrisa said still catching her breath.

“Nope,” Nate said. “But I don't appreciate being called a Tenderfoot. I'm a full fledged Realmswalker and I expected to be treated like one.”

“Tenderfoot,” Patrisa said daringly in mock accusation.

“You're going to pay for that,” Nate said as he tickled her sides with teasing pokes.

Patrisa laughed hard. She probably preferred outright tickling to the teasing.

“Come on, now,” Nate teased. “Who's the Tenderfoot?”

“You are?” Patrisa said.

“Wrong answer,” Nate said continuing his teasing.

Nate tickled in between her ribs, searching and probing but mostly teasing. He was a skilled teaser. He had potential.

“Who's the Tenderfoot?” Nate asked again after a while of poking and strategically concentrated tickling on her hips.

“I am, I am,” Patrisa finally conceded.

“You're what?” Nate asked laughing to himself as he tickled her earnestly on the belly.

“I am a Tenderfoot!” she howled.

Nate chuckled and finally stopped.

“You are going to be my proudest notch on my blowgun,” Nate declared. “I'll even scratch in the initials T.S. so I don't forget which one represents you.”

“I'm flattered,” Patrisa said dryly. “Now let me free.”

“Just one last affair to attend to,” Vivian said drawing near.

“What is that?” Patrisa asked.

“You did not think we'd tickle you like this without a plan?” Vivian said with a handful of Dust of Forgetfulness in her hand she had separated from Lauran's pouch.

“You'd do that? You'd torture me and then you'd try to make me forget it?” Patrisa said unable to believe what they were planning.

“Yeah, that's pretty much the idea,” Nate said drawing near with a white feathered dart. “Any last words?”

“I'll make you both pay dearly if I even suspect you did this to me,” Patrisa warned. “But if your crazy plan works and you convince me that nothing is out of place, I have only two words to say.”

Nate pricked her arm with the dart.

“Masterfully... played....” she said with a yawn.

Patrisa awoke with a lump on her head.

“Ouch,” she said. “What happened?”

She was on a bed in the safe house. She remembered carrying the Elfling back into the wood and everything was a blur from there.

“You fell head first through the wormhole and bumped your head,” Vivian said.

“We were a bit worried,” Nate said. “You've been out for a while.”

Patrisa shook her head. It was not like her to have an accident like that.

And she felt tired. Her ribs hurt and her mouth felt dry. She felt strange but at the same time quite relaxed.

She yawned and stretched and stood up.

“I think I'm okay,” Patrisa said. “How much time do we have before the Elfling comes back through here on her way to the Vale?”

“Another hour, I figure,” Nate said toying with his blowgun tracing his fingers over the notches.

Patrisa studied the blowgun and held out her hand as if to express her wanting to examine it.

Nate did not hesitate and handed it over in good will.

“A notch for every victim?” Patrisa asked looking it over.

“That's the idea,” Nate said watching Patrisa as she traced her fingers over the notches felling them under her fingers.

“What's this one?” she asked. “T.S.”

Nate became speechless.

“You can tell them it means Tickle Scourge,” Patrisa said with a laugh. “Not that you're likely to get a chance...Nate.”

The word 'Tenderfoot' was on her tongue, but she didn't feel it appropriate anymore. She couldn't say why.

“Well then,” Patrisa said finally. “We have an hour. Let's make a plan. We're raiding the lair of the Lady of the Morning Dew. That shall be no small feat.”

Nate and Vivian exchanged a subtle glance.

Everything was going to be good.

Or so they thought.

To be continued....

Lady of the Morning Dew

A nice addition to the "Tales" saga. Poor, poor Nate; Patrisa will find out sooner or later, and he might as well start begging now for "later".

I figure Patrisa will find out.

Glad you enjoyed this new part. Maybe this Friday I'll have the next part up and going.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back