• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: The misadventures of an orgasmic ticklee. MFx/F and F/F (Part 2) NEW!

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
This part two, which I finished not ten minutes ago. Its taken me forever to finally start wriitng it again but go through stages of writing and stages of not. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the second part to the first story of my new series and I'll get started on the third part in a minute. :D

Tina's colleges were having a marvelous time, the food was grand as was the drink and Harry Deveno's hilarious wit could not be matched. Tina however, was not enjoying the part so much. Three hours had passed since Tina's wrists were taped to Mr Deveno's large wooden desk and she was quickly stripped of most of clothing.

The party had originally been to celebrate Tina's promotion at Elk City Consturction, (owned by Harry Deveno) but after a investigation into Tina's past, a misbelief was created that Tina enjoyed being tickle tortured, so much so that it would result in huge orgasmic displays of delight. It was true, Tina would orgasm if tickled enough, but she didn't enjoy it, not one bit.

Tina's last tickle had been around five minutes ago, and this was probably the longest rest she'd had in the past three hours. To top this off, the only piece of clothing remaining was her panties which were wet with rebellious excitment. Tina could do nothing but rest sweating and crying over the edge of Mr Deveno's desk, she could barely ear her work mates glasses clinking together and the enjoyment of the partyu goers and they mingled.

One man, a short balding man who worked in accounting watched as Tina's pink soft tickled soles slid weakly about on the carpet. No one wanted to be the one to begin tickling again, but after a life of rejection the normally cowardly man thought 'when am I ever going to get another chance like this?'. With a shot of whisky to give him courage he made his way toward the tortured girl. Only several feet away from probably the best moment in his life, the mans boss and centre of all jealousy whisked in the way and picked up Tina's feet in the crook of his right arm, not even noticing the poor little guy who stepped quietly back into the crowd.

"Come on come on!" Mr Deveno yelled happily to his employees as he stood holding Tina's feet under his arm. "This is Tina's party and no ones paying her any attention! We're here to give her a good time and she hasn't even exploded once yet! C'mon people lets get ticklin'!"

Mr Deveno grined a wide grin as his workers gathered around the almost naked girl and began tickling furiously at her vunerable self. Tina smiled also but not volunterally as almost every inch of her ticklish nakedness was mercislessy storked and proded by countless wiggling fingers.

"HAAHHAHA...HAHAHhhahahahahhAHAH" Tina's near exhausted body forced her laugh, words were impossible and breath only came when absolutley nesercerry. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ahahahaHAHAHA"

Minutes slowly rolled by and Tina's loins pratickly throbbed with the force of an inevitable explosion. Some of Tina's fellow workers who couldn't get into the crowd and get a tickle in had started to place bets on how long or what time it would be when Tina did happen to orgasm. Suddenly a huge roar of excitement and surprsie took the tickling crowd by storm as Tina's panties were ripped from her by an anonamys tickler.

"HAHAHAHOOWWWAAHHAHAA" Tina laughed and suddenly yelped in pain as someone slapped her bare behind with great force. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHNPOHAHAHA"

Now even the tender red sopt which had just formed on Tina's smooth bottom was being tickled without restraint, some people had even gotten risque and reached underneath and began tickling at Tina's mosit mound. Now truly, pretty much every centimeter on Tina's sweating horny body was being tickle tortured, it was only second before the event everyone had been waiting for.

"HHAAOAAAHWWWWWWWWWWWWOWWHHAOOOHHHH" An intense orgasm burst from Tina's loins, but it wasn't alone as atleast 4 more followed virtually at the exact same time. "OOOHAHHAHAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHH"

All of the ticklers stood back and clapped and cheered as they watched Tina writhe in orgasmic agony. Money exhanged hands between the various people who had made bets and Tina still had no idea what was going on except an amazing amount of pleasure she simply couldn't handle, which led her to another small and much queiter orgasm.

As the next three hours slowly dragged by Tina was forced to orgasm several more times, Tina fainted from exhaustion several more times eventually after six ticklingly hellish hours everyone, including the catereers had left. Everyone except Mr Deveno.

"That was some party no?" Mr Deveno said slickly as he looked as his sweating exhausted captive. "I hope you enjoyed it, but I have an extra surprise for you. There is one condition, you have to faint again first, we can't have you concious...and as you know, there seems to be only one way to get you to faint."

"..please..." Tina said weakly as she watched through her bluring tears Mr Deveno walking towards her still restrained naked body. "Hee hee...no..hee"

Tina giggled even more weakly than she spoke as she was forced to laugh by Mr Deveno's fingers sliding around the sides of her large errect breasts. As Tina's giggles grew a little with every stroke Mr Deveno began to make little prods which slowly got faster and faster until her was standing over her curved back tickling furiously at the sides of her cushy errect boobs.

"NOOH Hahahahah ahah hee hahaha" Tina could only laugh very weakly and only because she was forced to, it wouldn't be long before Tina blacked out and she had no idea what to expect after that. "Pleeehee heessee ha ha haha"

As Mr Deveno watched his victims head move slower and slower and the giggles die to little squeaks and then silence he knew Tina was out cold. Tina's world faded black and she lost conciousness to the feeling of proded tickling just below her smooth underarms.

Tina woke slowly and, for a change, comfortably. For a moment she thought she was back home in her own bed, but as she pushed the duve cover off she could see this wasn't her double bed and it wasn't in her bedroom. The room was well lit by a window on the wall to her left, the celling was white and walls were painted a lite blue. The shag carpet was almost a light grey but pratickly white and the brown wooden door sat closed. Apart from Tina and the bed with purple duve and two pillows there was nothing else in the room.

Tina rose from beneath the thick duve cover and slipped her feet into the soft thick carpet. As Tina stood she realised, even though still stark naked, the sleep had done her well and she was almost fully revitalised. Tina covered her large milky breasts and wandered over to the window, there was no fire escape and from the view Tina could tell she was atleast ten stories from the street. Tina looked out at the view and could see she was still in Elk City, and judging from the traffic and the height of the sun Tina figured it was about noon.

Tina let her breats be visible as she tried to open the window and lift the bottom half up, however she then noticed the nails in the wooden frame around the glass, there was no hope of opening it. Sllighty curious but more scared Tina hesitantly walked toward the door and pushed down the handle, the door was locked aswell, Tina was trapped. With no way Tina decided to try and get some attention.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Tina knocked at the door, not entirley sure she actually wanted anyone to answer. "Hello? Can I get some clothes?"

Tina stood back and quickly used both hands to cover her smooth shaven mound, the click of a key unlocking the door was followed by the handle coming down and the door opening. Through the door walked a dark red headed woman who shut the door with a locking sound behind her, no evidence of keys was on the new face.

The woman stood about 5'9, her green eyes looked Tina's body up and down, her shoulder length darkish red hair sat straight and her enormous breasts were almosy squeezing out of the tiny boob tube she had on. Tina looked the woman up and down and took notice of her long legs wrapped in jet black leather pants and the high heeled lace up boots suited tightly to the womans feet. The white boob tube didn't match the rest of the womans black leather onsomble but it sure made Tina notice the womans nipples nearly ripping through the cotton top.

"Please to meet you, I'm Jezzel." The woman said with a friendly smile extending her hand. "Mr Deveno told me all about you, you must have had some fun."

"I...I'm Tina." Tina said removing her right hand to return the friendly gesture and shake. "Listen...I don't know what anyone told you, but I hate being tickled, and I don't quite know whats going on here, although I'm sure you plan on tickling me, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd just let me go home."

Jezzel smiled and gripped Tina's hand pulling Tina towards her, Jezzel kept a good grip on Tina's right hand and Jezzel put her left hand around Tina's naked body, clutching her right butt cheek and holding her close. The two woman's large breats pushed together as they looked eachother in the eye, both with different agendas.

"I know you hate being tickled, so did Mr Deveno." Jezzel said still smiling as friendly as could be. "But Mr Deveno also knew that I happen to love capturing young ticklish woman in my little lock-up room here and torturing them silly, so whether you appreciate it or not is not a factor. None of the girls I bring up here 'appreciate' being tickle tortured by me, but I love it so now its just you and me."

"AH HAAHA SNEAKY BITCH! HEE HEE" Jezzel screamed with delightful surprise as she felt Tina's left hand squeeze into her side. "HeeHEE hee"

Jezzel squeezed hard onto Tina's butt cheek as she tried to get her right hadn free, but this time is was Tina who wouldn't let go. Jezzel quickly bought her left hand up to Tina's side and both woman stood giggling and stepping about about trying to get free.

"HEE HEEHEHEHEHE" Tina giggled as she began to push toward Jezzel whos knees were about to give way. "STHAHAHHEE HEEEHEE HEE"

As both woman giggled Tina's breasts began to harden, this was the kind of tickling she loved. Tina loved playful unrestrained tickling, ecspecially with someone equally as ticklish. Tina also loved tickle torturing other people, but hated having it done to herself, that is why Tina was determined to somehow show Jezzel what she was really capable of.

Seconds quickly shot by and Jezzel was the first to fall to her knees, then to her back, giving Tina the perfect oppotunity to make a meaningful attack. As Jezzel's bare arms flew out to her side when her back hit the ground Tina was quicker than lightning to kneel on top of Jezzel's biceps while sitting on top of the womans leather clad thys, still in a kneeling position. Luckily for Jezzel, she was very flexiable.

"Ha...well, I didn't expect that!" Jezzel said smiling playfully as she looked at Tina. "To be honest this doesn't usually happen, most of the girls I get are a lot more submissive and tend to cry when I begin, they don't even think to attack me first."

"Ever since I was eighteen it seems like I've been being tickled by everyone I meet, the only break I did manage to get was college, apart from that it seems I can't go five minutes without someone wanting to be to cum all over the place." Tina said seriously but still with playfulness in her eyes. "For all those people that have tickled me, I'm going to give it to you ten fold and by this evening you-will-be-my-slave."

"NOOHahahahahaha" Jezzel squealed with sexual laughter as Tina suddenly danced all ten fingers around her smooth shaven taut underarms. "Hahahha tickle meeeheeee hahaha"

Tina tickled hard and made Jezzel thrash her head, all be it still begging amongst her laughter to be tickled. The fact Jezzel seemed to want to be tickleda angered Tina, even though Tina knew Jezzel was probably faking it for the soul purpose of angering Tina. As Jezzel's screams of begging to be tickled harder increased Tina began to more and more angry and eventually lost her temper to a small degree, although still enjoying herself immensely at this point.

"Thats it!" Tina yelled playfully as she slid her hands into the top of Jezzels tight white boob tube and tore it easily from the giggling red head's huge bussom.

From beneath the white cotton spilled two enormous creamy smooth and majorly errected breasts. The two basket ball size baloons bounced with a hypnotic beauty and Tina sat for a impressive second before digging her fingers into the sides of Jezzel's huge love cushions.

"AHAHAHHA THATS TICKLISH TINA!" Jezzle laughed, enjoying every second. "PLEASE HAHAHAHA KEEP GOIHEHEHAHAHAHAING!!HAHAHA"

Tina was now more than determined to 'keep going', so the normally ditsy blonde began to formulate a plan...of sorts. Tina continued to digging her right hand fingers into Jezzel's ticklish left breast and use her left hand to dig manically into Jezzels taut bare tummy.

"HA HAHAHAHAHEHE" Jezzel laughed harder as Tina scooted her long nails all over Jezzel's smooth belly. "THATS IT TINAAHAHAHA! HAHAHA TICKLEHHEHE MMEEEHEHEHAHA"

"I'll tickle you alright you slut!" Tina said in an almosy demanding voice. "I'll tickle you until cry and sweat and cum and hate me!"

Tina continued to tickle Jezzel's bare breasts with her right hand and slowly and akwardly began unzipping Jezzels fly with her left hand. Apart from the intense breast tickling she was recieving Jezzel had no idea what was going on. Suddenly, Tina stopped tickling, stood up and quickly peeled Jezzels tight leather pants from her long seductive legs.

"Oh..bet you didn't expect that, hee hee" Jezzel giggled, now laying on the floor in nothing but her leather boots and a bunch of feather fibres which stuck to the womans moist shining mound. "Hee hee...I keep them down there, does wonders when your bored in a doctors office or something."

"Whatever." Tina said as she dropped the leather pants and pounced on her almost naked prey.

The two practickly naked woman clutched one anothers sides and began rolling back and forth on top of eachother, each with hardened nipples and increasingly wet mounds. Both sexually charged beuaties giggled wildly as they both knew they couldn't let the other become dominant in their small tickle battle.

After several minutes of rolling around in frantic hysterics Tina finally and exstaticly found herself kneeling on the carpet with the Jezzels leather clad ankels locked securely inbetween her bare thys. Jezzel lay face down on the carpet, still shaking of some giggles and could feel Tina sitting comfortably on top of her over turned legs.

"I hope your not doing what I think your doing?" Jezzel said with a worried playful smile as she felt the zips on either of her leather high heeled boots begin to slide down her legs at the same time. "You better not touch those Tina or I'm going to get you baaaack."

"Uh-huh...have fun with that while your begging me for mercy." Tina said wickedly while she slid both or Jezzel's boots from her feet and tossed them aside. "Now what are you going to do 'Ms Naked And Ticklish'?"

"Don't you tickllehheehhee Tina! No!" Jezzel said as if giving orders to a pet dog. "Get away from my feet!"

Jezzel's toes wiggled in worried anticipation of the tickling to come. Her small smooth well pedicured and amazing cute feet wiggled to try and escape as ten long nails touched lightly onto the soft white soles.

"AHHA TINA! HAHAH! NO! STOP NOW!" Jezzel began to plead and loose her playfulness as she scrapped at the carpet to try and pull away with no use. "NOHAHAH HAHAHSTOP!!HAHAHAHA"

Tina tickled hard and fast at Jezzel's wiggling soles, Jezzel's toes curled in and out and spread in random ticklish torture. Tina sat naked and proud that she had found the spot she knows every ticklish person has, 'the spot'. In Jezzel's case it was easy to tell where her spot was as soon as any tickler looked at her, her top half normally mostly visible to the world but her feet tightly secure in the leather boots, for usually a ditsy dimwitted girl Tina had hit this one right on the nose and her assumption was paying off in spades.

"TINAHAHAHAHA STOPHAHAHAHAHA" Jezzel laughed hysterically as she pleaded for mercy and her naked body bucked and struggled to try and break free from the intense tickling. "AHAHAHAHHEEEHHA STOAHAHAP!"

Several wicked manuvers sailed around in Tina's pretty blonde head but one grabbed Tina's attention in a major way. While still racing her nails around Jezzel's feet keeping her in a hysterically ticklish state with her left hand, Tina used her right hand to reach out for Jezzel's limp leather pants. As Tina grabbed the smooth leather trousers she quickly stopped tickling and turned around to sit on Jezzel's naked behind. As Jezzel continued to giggle and catch her breath and the two woman's but cheeks pressed against eachother Tina grabbed Jezzels arms and pinned them behind her back, with that Tina used the pant legs to form a tight bound around Jezzel's wrists, trapping her hands behind her back.

"Oh, trickery." Jezzel said not entirley surprised with her chin resting in the soft carpet. "You know I wasn't planning on tying you up."

"Tough noogies." Tina said with a delighted smile as she rolled her captive Jezzel onto her back, still kneeling over her waist. "If only you would have worn a bra I could get you ankles aswell...oh well, I guess I'll have to make do."

Tina stood up and walked around to Jezzel's head, she then leant down and hooked her hands under Jezzel's imoveable arms. Tina picked Jezzel up of the ground and the red head stood on her own two feet but was quickly spun around with little resistance and pushed onto the large bed.

"What are you doing there girl?" Jezzel said curious, knowing there was no point in trying to escape, she wouldn't make it.

Tina stayed silent and pulled Jezzel up to the cold steel bars of the bed head. With Jezzel sitting with her back to the steel bars Tina used the remaining slack of the leather trouser legs to tie Jezzel's hands securley to the bed posts. Tina crawled around the front of Jezzel and kneeled over her bare thys, pinning Jezzel's legs from movement.

"Now we'll see who enjoys being tickle tortured." Tina said with an overly playful grin as she began lightly proding at the side of Jezzel's maximumly errect breasts.

To be continued...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back