• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wicked Daughter-in-Law (F/F Nylons)

NickJ

TMF Expert
This story is based upon a family I once knew...including the extremely ticklish Mother. I hope it reads OK; it's a little wordy before we get to the tickling....

The Wicked Daughter-in-Law...

Before they knew it, they were having a party. Mary Jo (MJ)'s daughter Kelly had graduated from Nursing School that afternoon; the real "Graduation Party" wasn't until the next day, but a little girls-only party had developed.

MJ was a 40-something divorced Mom, raising two 20-something daughters, Kelly and Lisa (Her son, Mike, was a bit older than Kelly and had left the house when he married young). Lisa was actually at work when this party broke out with Kelly, MJ, Kelly's cousin, and two other friends.

All of the girls had changed into summer clothes, but MJ was still dressed up from the Graduation in her blouse, skirt, and tan nylons. She had taken off her blazer and heels when she got home earlier, and was walking around the house in her stocking feet. MJ was 5' 7" in those stockinged feet, with curly auburn hair and a curvy figure that was a little plump but carried well. She meant to change but her guests needed her attention; she was preparing food and drink and lots of wine. They were all getting loose and laughing and having lots of fun....when...she showed up. Susan, Mike's wife and MJ's Daughter-in-Law.

No one in MJ's family liked her, but they tolerated and respected her because they all loved MIke. Susan got pregnant while dating Mike, and everyone thought she did it to trap Mike into marrying her. Couple that with any Mother's thought that no woman is good enough for her son...and you have a very strained relationship. She just didn't fit in: she was older than the other girls, unambitious, and nowhere near as fit and pretty.

Susan did nothing to help the situation; she didn't socialize much and when she did, she was sometimes surly and sarcastic. She had also let herself go when she had the baby, and now weighed close to 200 lbs, slightly resembling the actress who played Tony's sister in THE SOPRANOS.
She didn't expect anyone to be home when she "stopped by" (which meant she could make herself at home); she thought they would go out to celebrate and she would have MJ's house to herself for a few hours.

Susan's arrival took some of the air out of the party, but not all. They kind of ignored her while they ate and drank. One of Kelly's friends (who was already a nurse) broke out a box of medical supplies, and dared her to "play nurse" with the bandages and such. MJ immediately volunteered to be the patient, and before long the girls were having a good time wrapping MJ from head to toe as she stood in the center of the room; she looked like a mummy wrapped in gauze and ace bandages...they started with her head (only around the top, leaving her face exposed) and moved down her torso - wrapping her arms to her body and her thighs together. They ran out of bandages just below her pantyhosed knees.

"Now what"? asked MJ.

"Your cured!" exclaimed Kelly, and they all laughed.

"Good! I'm tired of standing here!" said MJ, and she hopped over to her reclining chair and flopped down. The force popped open the reclined and MJ's head flew back and her feet flew up as MJ squealed with surprise. The girls all laughed again.

Just then, a phone rang. It was Lisa, Kelly's sister. She needed a ride home from work. Kelly was supposed to pick her up, but was too buzzed to drive. It was determined that one of them was indeed OK to drive, that she would go get Lisa, and that everyone would go along.

Everyone but MJ and Susan.

Kelly said, "Let's unwrap my Mom before we go, " but Susan immediately spoke up, offering that they don't need to delay, and that she would "take care of the patient". Seconds later, the girls were gone and Susan was alone with the wrapped and reclining MJ. Susan approached her.

"Wow, they did a great job on you. I should take a picture before I get you up."

"Susan, please, I must look ridiculous. Please help me out of this."

"But you look so cute...and so...what word am I am looking for...so helpless, like a baby."

"Susan, please..."

But Susan wasn't moving. She was thinking. She despised this woman, and for the first time in her presence she had some kind of upper hand. The problem was, she didn't know if she could or should do something with this power. Then she remembered something that Mike had told her about all of the women in his family.

"It's a good thing you're not ticklish, or you could be in a lot of trouble when those girls come back..."

MJ's eyes widened. She was extremely ticklish, especially on her feet. And...she knew she was in trouble. Susan must know she was ticklish; everyone in the family was ridiculously ticklish - that was no secret. She immediately knew that Susan was playing with her. She tried to force the recliner down, but couldn't.

""Uh-oh" teased Susan, "What was that? Why are you trying to put your feet down? Don't tell me that you actually are ticklish..."

MJ tried to figure out what to say. She choose the stern approach. Didn't work.

"Susan, help me up from here. Susan, don't you dare!"

But Susan was daring. She sat down next to MJ's reclined feet, turning as she sat. Her back was now turned towards MJ and she cradled MJ's stockinged right ankle in her left arm.

"But Mom," she continued to tease, "You were having so much fun before. You and I never have any fun together...

MJ tried to pull her foot free. Not even close. "Susan....no...NO...NOOHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAH"

Susan began tickling MJ's tan-nyloned arch with the fingertips of her right hand. Susan was almost stunned at how ticklish MJ was as MJ released a loud blast of throaty laughter...

"HOOOHAAAHOOOHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHHHPPHOOOHAAAHAHAHAHA".

Susan was grinning as she ran her nails all over MJ's ticklish sole. MJ's only defense was to weakly kick Susan's forearm with her free foot...so...Susan tickled that one as well.. MJ laughed even louder...

"WHAAAAHAHAHAAAHOOOHAAAHOOOHAAAHAHAHAHAHA" before her mouth turned to a big silent O of laughter.

Susan stopped. She was going to give MJ a little break; MJ was heaving for breath, her hair was a real mess, and there were tears on her cheek. But before she could start again, a car door slammed. Susan jumped up, frightened. She didn't think they's be back so soon...so she went to the window...it was only the neighbor.

But when she turned around, the disheveled MJ was standing in front of the chair, trying to free herself. In her desperation, she had managed to roll herself up and over the side of the recliner, and land on her nyloned feet.

"OK, enough's enough! Help me out of this."

"No, Mommie-in-Law Dearest...I'll say when it's enough..." Susan teased her as she walked over to her. This time, she playfully poked MJ in the ribs. MJ squealed and tried to avoid the poking fingers as she tried to free at least one hand. Susan followed her pokes with both hands digging into MJ's ribcage, and MJ was bellowing again.

"NAAAHAAHAHAHANOOONOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

MJ had nowhere to go. But down. Susan tickled her to the carpeted floor, hands still playing her ribs. "WHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOHOOHOOHAHAHAHAHA". In a few seconds, MJ was face down on the carpet, trying to protect her ticklish belly.

"That's OK," said Susan as she turned around and straddled MJ's legs. "I like your pretty feet much better.

Susan sank her weight into MJ's calves. MJ's stocking feet were trapped and immobile, sitting there side by side. Susan grabbed the right foot with her left hand, and playfully tickled the stockinged arch with her fingertips.

MJ arched her back, lifted her head, and laughed her hardest laugh.
"WHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA"

Susan could tell she was onto something with this method of tickling...so she stayed the course.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH", and then switched feet...MJ was bucking now as she laughed/cried..."HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA"

MJ started to choke and cough. Susan knew she had crossed a line...but didn't care. She was thinking of trying a fork on the table when this time, she heard the garage door opening. She got up, and picked up the limp and heaving MJ, and sat her back in the recliner as the girls came back.

"Hey, what's up? How's are patient?'

Susan put on her cutest voice. "I was just about to unwrap her. She looked so cute like that, I had to take a few pictures and give her feet a little tickle."

"It looks like more than a little tickle," said Kelly.

"Yeah," said the now innocent Susan, "She's really ticklish!" And, as if that explained things, Susan was out the door.

MJ sat there just getting her breath. She was just so happy to be saved, she didn't say anything. Kelly started to reach for her Mother when Lisa grabbed her arm and said "Wait a minute. Do you remember how she used to tickle our feet when we were little..."

To be continued?

Last edited:
Great start, I wished Susan was alone with MJ just that little bit longer, but really enjoyed that !

I liked it very much, but now maybe the girls can tickle their mother, and then she could have her revenge on them, but this time bare feet please :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back