• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How exactly does an artwork give an insight into an artist's mind?

matthaardy

How do these works organize social experience under the guise of being accessible to all?

"How exactly does an artwork give an insight into an artist's mind?"

An artist’s work is a spark of his/her insight.

Now when I look at other’s work, it is like looking at the visual representation of another mind. I immerse myself with it and enjoy details or marvel the unexpected or the least concept I would have thought of. Then I ask: “What’s in his/her mind when this work is being done?”

In my site, I mentioned the circumstances, people, concepts, and even plain words that has driven me to do my art. And why will I not say so? Appreciating art is the same as being driven by inspiration. I consider that a special social experience, there is no need to be arrogant or ill-spirited about it, unless it is private to elaborate. And when it comes to art, my threshold to inspiration is sensitive and easily ignited.

The work of others and tons of things only inspire me. I look for surprises and ticks. I start from there.

Hope I was able to answer the question.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back