• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: The misadventures of an orgasmic ticklee. F/F (Part 3) (final)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Here is the final to the first story arc or the new 'Tina' series, a spin off from the 'Tickle Tutor' series. I hope you all like it!:D

The red head large breasted totally naked and restrained by her wrists Jezzel screamed with ticklish laughter at the top of her lungs as the ditsy blonde tickle kitten Tina tickled furiously at the sides of Jezzel's breasts. Jezzel's day wasn't supposed to go like this but then again neither was Tina's. Either way Tina was enjoying herself to no end but Jezzel, who had originally planned to tickle torture Tina found herself not enjoying one second of it other than for the pure sexual thrill.

"HAHHAAHSTOHAHAHPPPHHA" Jezzel tried to beg for mercy as Tina's wicked tickle attack moved to her tight ticklish tummy. "NOHAHAHAHYYPLLLEEEHEEHHEE"

"Are you my slave yet?" Tina said teasingly before quickly diving her long wet tounge onto Jezzel's left tight ticklish nipple while still attacking her sides.

"PLEEEHEEIDOOHHOOOHAHAA" Jezzel laughed hysterically trying to form words. "PHAHAHAHAO HAHAHAAAHAHAHA"

Jezzel fought at the leather pants come wrist restrains violently to try and pull away with no hope of escape, she also tried kicking her legs up but with Tina kneeling over her thys there was room for little movement. Tina engulfed the experience with pure pleasure as her excitement rose and her mound got wetter and wetter with every prod and lick of her new victim.

As Jezzel's laughter intensified so did both girls excitement, Tina's breathing got heavier as she worked hard licking at Jezzel's huge bouncing bussoms. Tina reached down to the forbidden zone for a tickle and felt Jezzle was soon to explode, after all the torture Tina had been through in similar situations, it was time to have her own fun.

"No no no." Tina sais evily as she kneeled over Jezzel's bare ankels and began streching her toes back on her left foot. "No realise until I say so, your my slave, you do what I say."

"Please Tina come on..." Jezzel plead helplessly. "I wasn't going to tickle you that mahhahhahHeehHAHAHA"

Jezzel burst into ticklish laughter as she felt Tina's fingers of her right hand run all over the stretched out sole of her ticklish foot. Jezzel's right foot wiggled wildly with freedom while its partner recieved the ticklish torment without movement. Tina began shifting her groin back and forth along Jezzel's ankles as she quickly got off on the sensation of such a ticklish victim. Jezzel's near orgasm had died down when Tina left her upper body and was now in simple ticklish torment, although still very randy.

"Are you my slave yet Jezzel?!" Tina asked sternly as she slowed the tickling to a light stroke. "Answer me girl! are you my slave!?"

"Hee hee no..hee hee stop.." Jezzel couldn't gather her thoughts quick enough to give a proper answer, and the small 'no' she had said was to stop the tickling not an answer. "EEEE! NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAA"

"No?" Tina asked happily, knowing full well Jezzel didn't mean 'no I'm not your slave and she infact meant 'no please stop tickling me'. "Well I'm just going to tickle your little feet until you become by tickle slave!"

Tina then suddenly let go of Jezzel's toes and used both hands to erractically dance around both of Jezzel's bare ticklish soles. Jezzel went into complete hysterics and Tina continued to ride faster and faster on top of Jezzel's shins and ankles. As Tina sped up her mind sought pure pleasure as she could feel herself read to burst and with a booming moan drowned out the sound of Jezzel's tortured laughter.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tina's mouth made an oval shape as she stopped tickling and gripped hard the duve cover to her side while Jezzel's ankles were soaked with Tina's juices of pleasure. "HHHHOOHOHHHHoohoh..oohh."

Jezzel panted for air as she watched her blonde tickler roll onto her side and writhe in orgasmic delight. While Tina writhed and continued to give out little moans of delight she failed to notice the door begging to open and the petit Korean girl walking into the room. Jezzel turned and smiled at her friend who, to little surprise, was wearing a small pink bikini.

"What the?" Tina said in surprise, still recovering from her thunderous orgasm as she felt her right arm being pinned behind her back. "Hey let go!"

"Please to meet you." The cute Korean girl said as she forced Tina to stand up from the bed. "My name is Lusin and you will be our tickle slave for the day."

Lusin had very light brown skin and stood only 5'3. Despite her size her breats were large in comparison to the rest of her body and the tiny bikini left little to the imagination. Her jet black hair sat in cute pig tails from the side of her head with little pink ribbons and her face was as friendly as could be.

"What? NO! What are you doing!?! Please stop!" Tina began to panick as she was pushed to kneel on the floor and her breasts squished against the bed side. "Please I was going to stop! You can't tickle me please! Help me tickle Jezzel! Stop!"

It was too late for Tina as she felt her taut sides being proded by Lusin's free hand. Tina began to giggle and couldn't move an inch without hurting her arm which Lucin still had securely trapped behind Tina's back. Tina's giggles quickly turned to laughter as Lucin reached around and dug her long nails into Tina's tight belly.

"HAHAHAHHALUCIIIINAHAHA" Tina screamed as her neck streched out and Luncin tickled hard and fast and Tina's ticklish belly. "STOP!HHAHAHAHAHSTOP!HAHAHA"

"Never tickle a tickler." Lucin said wickedly as she dropped to the floor and kneeled driectly behind Tina over her legs.

With the new position Lucin was in she had no need to hold Tina's arm and attacked Tina's belly by reaching behind with both tickling hands. Tina tried squirming out frantickly but she was pushed between Lucin and the soft matress, as she could do was laugh and try desparatley to beg for forgiveness. Jezzel watched in delight as Lucin worked the hysterical Tina over with merciless tickles. With every buck back that Tina gave the increasingly horny Lucin bucked foward twice as hard towards her naked ticklee and was quickly weakining Tina to the state she desired.

"NOOHOHAHAHAGETOFAAHAHAHA" Tina screamed as she clawed at the duve cover, doing nothing except making a mess of the bed. "STOPPPAAHEEEHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"NNN! You will be my slave! NNN!" Lucin demanded as she violently bucked Tina repetivley into the bed side causing her blonde opponent to become increasingly weak. "NNN! We're ganna tickle NNN! your feet forever NNN!"

With each full bodied blow from behind Tina was forced to burst out air that her body needed for the involuntary hysterics. The busty ticklish blonde was quickly becoming exhausted and in a another minute would be completely unable to fight back. Tina began to struggle even more wildly than before to escape but that just made Lucin tickle and buck harder, Tina's efforts for escape were totally useless.

"AHHAOOF! EEEEHHHAAOOOF! HahaOOF!" Tina suddenly went limp with one final blow her body flopped back into Lucin's devilish hold.

"Tup tup..tup..oh poop." Tina said drousely as she woke up from her slumber to find she was still fully naked and now restrained.

To Tina's surprise her new surroudings were very familiar, so familiar that it only took her a few seconds to conclude she was back at her own apartment. Her funiture in her lounge had been spread out and Tina lay on the carpet with her arms streched above her head and wrists secured to the short wooden leg of an unfortunatley heavy leather couch. Her legs were spread wide, alsmost to the point of pain and had ropes leading from her ankles to the two smaller couches which had been moved in to posistion by her captures.

"We own you now." Came Jezzel's voice from the large couch behind her, Tina flicked her head back as far as she could to see Jezzel sitting cross legged back in her leather pants and boob tube. "You tickled me, tried to make me yours, but you are ours now. Lucin and I own you, you are our toy and you are here for our amusement...prepare to be played with."

"Your friend Mr Deveno is quite connected isn't he?" Lusin said as if out of no where standing at Tina's feet. "He called hired us to torture you, that means we torture YOU not you torture us. Are you ready to be tortured?"

"Please." Tina began to beg knowing it was useless. "Please I can't stand to be tickled like this...you have no ideahheee NO! HELP! HeeHee SOMEONEEEHHEHE"

Tina squeled loudly for a rescue as Lucin sat down cross legged inbetween Tina's feet and had to strech both arms out to begin tickling her bare feet. Just as Tina reached a steady level of hysterics it doubled when Jezzel suddenly kneeled behind Tina's head and dug her fingers into Tina's ticklish ribs.

"Its the middle on the day dear." Jezzel said smartly. "No one is going to help you."

"NOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEHEEHHEEE." It occured to Tina that the last several times she had woken up hadn't even been outside the space of twenty four hours and each time she had woken up to tickling. "HAHAHAHAHNOOOOHAHHAHAHAPPLLHHEEEHHHEEEHEHHHH"

"You should be thankful Tina" Lucin said knowing Tina couldn't register let alone hear a word she was saying. "We could be REALLY cruel and take you over Ja-Net's, she has a bunch of young ladies who would love to get there hands on you."

Jezzel smiled and looked pleasingly at Tina's thrasing head and the tears beggining to form in the young blondes eyes. Jezzel sped up her tickling and proded hard at Tina's sides with no intention of stopping, Tina knew this and all she could do was laugh.

"If your a good little slave" Jezzel said tauntingly "we may even grant you with a tounge bath."

Suddenly a look of divine inspiration sprung onto Lucin's cute little face. Without any warning Lucin lept foward and began digging deeply into Tina's smooth moist mound with her tickling tounge. Tina's laughter turned to near screams as she felt her clit being tantilised and tickled by the insane random movements of Lucin's tounge. Suddenly Jezzel bounce over Tina's head and body slammed onto Lucin's back, Jezzel quickly sat up onto the back of Lucin's shoulders, pinning the small Korean girl under her weight and began tickling hard and fast at her friends bikini exposed sides.

"MAHUUFFHAHAFFF" Lucin tried to lauugh with her mouth still firmly pushed into Tina's shaven mound. "MAUUFUFUFF"

Tina didn't have time to recover from her tickling as Lucin laughed hysterically into her. Tina tried to buck back with pleasure but her restraints held her in place of the tickling mouth. Lucin's legs kicked about wildly from the tickling and her arms stayed trapped underneath her own body. All three women were quickly flooding themselves and all on the verge of orgasms. Tina's orgasm was to be the largest followed by Lucin who would wet her g-string bikini and the the tickling Jezzel who was already getting off from the feathers she kept in her pantyless hot black leather pants.

"OOOOOOHHOHOHOOHOHOHAHOOHOAHEOHH" Tina burst into orgasm and was quickly followed by her two tortureres, it was if the orgasms had been timed for a strage sexual show.

Tina could do nothing except thrash her head in orgasmic delight, Lucin came into her pink bikini as she moaned into Tina's croch causing Tina more ticklish pleasure. Jezzel moaned on top of the two woman as she fell back onto Tina's large breasts which virtually cushioned her fall. The three women lay for several minutes recovering, ecspecially Tina who still wasn't completley cummed out when Lucin and Jezzel finally managed to stand.

"We're going to have to..ummm...'go' now heh" Jezzel said slightly embarresed as she knew she had hinted too much to Tina that her and Lucina were obviously going to rush of and get naked. "So um, well untie your writsts and...you can take it from there."

Sure enough the two extremely eager women untied Tina's wrists and left her to untie her self. Tina lay tied up for another half an hour after Jezzel and Lucina had left, mostly wondering what they were doing and feeling herself as she thought back to tickling Jezzel on the bed.

After Tina did manage to untie her self she took a cold shower, and knew that her days of being tickle tortured probably weren't over. Tina hugged herself in fear of the thought of what torment was to come.

The End.

I guess everyone's too busy reading this story to post...

TickleMantis, I think this story is :cool2: Thanks!

Thanks amk, your reply is much appreciated and I'm glad you liked it!:D

I wonder what mischief Tina will get into next...preferences anyone?:devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back