• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend the nurse - F/M

Risum

This story never happened to me, and I am not sure if what I am about to write is possible, is 100% fictional.

I had to be in hospital for few days for some tests before my operation. Nothing serious, but I was a little bit worried. I have never been in a hospital. The good news is that my girlfriend, Monica, is a nurse and she worked there, so I could get inside information and special treatment (we did not tell anyone at the hospital that we were dating, by the way). Monica is a beautiful girl, she is 5'7” tall, long red hair. She is really a nice girl, but she is very jealous. That was the bad news.
The day before the operation, Monica was finishing her shift and came to my room with some pills. These are for one a test that they will run on you, in one hour or so. I never liked pills, but had no chance to argue. I took the pills and she kissed me and left the room.
After 15 minutes or so, another nurse, Alice, came to the room. The pill was making me feel like drunk, and she knew it, so she was playful, and started joking. We were laughing, when she was going to help me to get out of the bed for my test. Suddenly, someone opened the door. It was Monica and she saw us “playing”, she took a glance and left immediately. I could barely see her, because of my condition.
The day of the operation, Monica came to my room to prepare me to the operation, I had been kinda sleepy all day and I was just recovering, so I notice that she was acting a bit weird, maybe she was nervous too.
“Hey dear, I think this is just routine for the doctors here. Just don't worry babe.” I said.
“Yes I know, everything will be fine, you will woke up tomorrow and the next day we will be at home”
I smiled at her.
“Now I have to put you 2 injections to prepare you. The first will put you to sleep, and the second will paralyze your body, so you don't have any reflexes during the procedure”
She put me the first injection and I thought that something was wrong, I was not sleepy, I was paralyzed. Could not even speak or even close my eyes. But I was not worried, after all in a few seconds she would put me out anyway. The I saw her with a sweet smile in her face.
“I did not make a mistake, dear. I just could not resist the opportunity to play with you a bit. Don't be afraid, I love you, I will just make you happy”
She started kissing me, I could feel everything, and being unable to move made the feeling even stronger. After a couple of minutes of kissing and caressing I was really “happy”. And she suddenly stopped and looked at me with a devilish smile.
“You had been a bad boyfriend. I saw you being too friendly with Alice last night. I think I will have to punish you a little bit”
I was trying to understand what she was talking about when she started tickling me in my armpit. I am not very ticklish, and she was not tickling hard yet, but as I said, being in that state made all the feelings stronger. She continues massaging my armpits for a while, drawing circles on my helpless body, changing rhythm, from slow to wild fast. She did that nonstop for at least 5 minutes. Man, it was real torture. Never in my live I had been tickled so bad, and I was not able to laugh because of the injection. The lack of laughter, was good in some sense, because I was not getting tired, or lacking oxygen. But the fact that I could not release the ticklish sensations with laughter was driving me crazy. It was, in some sense as being teased and horny with no chance to cum.
After a very long time with my armpits she spent some time with my ribs and inner tights. My senses were overwhelmed, but she did not stop for some minutes. Then she looked at my eyes smiling, she kissed me and said:
“Don't worry, you will be fine, I will work on your feet and then all will be over”. She kissed me again and disappeared from my sight. Few seconds later, she was pouring baby oil on my feet.
I don't know if she had just taken a manicure for the treatment, but her nails were sharp and with baby oil she was killing me. She was relentless this time also. No mercy. I was feeling her nails all over my feet, and I was unable to move them, not even a millimeter. She just took each of my toes and scratched them until she almost cleaned the oil. I have no idea how long she tickled my feet. Then she finally stopped, and said:
“We are almost done darling. I really think you learned your lesson, so I don't want to tickle you anymore, but I cannot leave you like that for the operation. Oiled feet are not part of the normal preparation. I will have to wash them. I am sorry sear. It may tickle, but is not my intension”
A minute later she was washings my feet. Again it was like hell, she had tickled me for 30 minutes at least, but seemed like 30 days to me. I had not moved a muscle but I was exhausted for all the sensations. She finally stopped.
“I am sorry dear, but you know I am a very jealous girl”. She said, before kissing me, and wiping some tears from my eyes. “Well we will talk later. Time for you night-night kiss”. Then she put me to sleep, thanks god.
I woke up slowly the next day, and she was standing by my side smiling.
“I am sorry, hope it was not too bad”
“It was hell. Cannot believe you were so mean”
“Maybe I was, but you kinda deserved some punishment”
“Girl, I was not flirting with the other nurse”
“I saw you, you were giggling”
“I was feeling like drunk after the pill you gave me”
She was silent for a few seconds. “Oh. God, yes the pill, it does that to you. I am sorry, it was not your fault after all. I am really embarrassed. Can you forgive me darling?”
“I don't know. It was the most excruciating sensation in my live and you kept going for at least 30 minutes. I was so happy when you put me to sleep”
“I will let you tie me and tickle me for as long as you want. Promise”
“I don't know. Look, I think that if you punished me for flirting, I will do that in a few minutes when the nurse comes”
“I would rather be tickled. Don't be that mean. You know how much that will make me suffer”
“I am not saying I will date her. But you will have to stay here until she comes, and stay for at least 10 minutes. I will not start anything, but if she is playful, you will have to look at me flirting”
“She is always playful. Please”
“No way. We will do it, you deserve it. If she does not start anything, or if for some reason I don't flirt with her, I will take your offer to tickle you”
“This will be torture... But maybe I deserve the punishment. Now back to work. You have to take your pills. You know the normal stuff, some antibiotics and vitamins.”
I took 4 pills, and in a couple of minutes I started to feel sleepy.
“There was a sleeping pill there?”
She smiled
“You are a cheater.”
“The doctor prescribed, not my fault. You will be sleeping like a baby in 5 minutes”
“I hate you dear”
“I know. I think I will be tickled”
At that moment, Alice, entered the room. “Hi all, how is my patient after the operation? Feeling sleepy I guess”.
“Hey Alice, can I talk to you for 5 minutes?”
My girlfriend, started to talk to Alice on the other side of the room. Monica was facing me, and she would smile from time to time. After a few minutes she knew I was almost unconscious, and she stopped talking, and both nurses came to my bed.
“He is cute. I wonder if he has a girlfriend”
“Who knows. But You may not see him again. I mean he will sleep until the morning and then he will be released”.
“Well I think I can live with that. Good bye and sweet dreams pretty boy”
They laughed, and that was the last thing I remember. I swear I will really tickle the hell out of Monica for this.

I liked though I have to admit I hated the fact he was paralayzed during the tickling, its always fun to see a man suffer while being tickled

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back