• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: The Cat Burglar part 1 & 2

Kev26

TMF Novice
Note: This is not my story this story was originally done by Primetime who like afew author's set the breaking points for tickling fiction. As this was one of the first few stories I remembered I have asked Primetime if I may continue this short series as it never had an ending and thank Primetime for his patiance and feed back. As for C&F Clockwork Conspiracy the series is still continueing and I apologize to fans for the delay as well the next storyboardwas so huge I had to request some fellow writers assistance from Suikoden. Check Updates on my next post. Here is the original Cat Burglar.

The Catburglar Part 1 by Primetime
Vanessa was on her way home, driving in her Hummer SUV, frustrated at her day. she was a stock-broker, and today, she saw the market go topsy-turvy and she lost a lot of money. she was yelling on her cell-phone and just missed hitting another car.

"WATCH IT ASSHOLE!!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs. Vanessa was a strkingly beautiful woman. she stood 6'2" tall, about 150 pounds, but she was in GREAT shape. as a former basketball player, Vanessa was always in shape and she worked hard to keep her figure. she was a little intimidating to women, and some men, but she was also a real down to earth person. only her quick Italian temper was a flaw. her long blond hair kept falling into her eyes and she kept moving it out of the way. after she finished her phone conversation, she slammed her phone down and took a deep breath. this was a LOOOONG day. she finally made it into her neighborhood and relaxd a bit. she pulled up to the gates of her condo, and with a quick press of a button, the gates to the driveway opened up. her Hummer pulled into the driveway and she parked. she grabbed her briefcase and some other things and got out the car. she stretched her long legs and walked up to her door. time for her to relax.

she opened her door and walked inside. she flipped on a light switch and tossed her keys down on the counter. she slipped out of her high heels and looked down at her size 12 aching feet. her soft barefeet touched the plush carpet and it felt so soothing. she walked up the stairs and made it into her bedroom. she saw her bed and just plopped down on it. she sighed and her bed felt so good. she just wanted to lay there forever. then the thought of a warm shower filled her mind and sounded so good. she stood up again and walked towards the bathroom. she stopped. she looked over towards her window and noticed that it was open.

"Funny, i dont remember leaving the window open.." she thought to herself. she walked over towards the window and noticed something on the carpet. it looked like a footprint. a small footprint, but a footprint nonetheless. her mind began to race. did someone break in? what did he take? did he leave? or is he still here? Vanessa began to get nervous. she turned around and surveyed her surroundings. nothing looked like it was missing. she tip toed through her home and went into the study room. there, she noticed that her desk drawer was open and looked as though someone went through it. she reached for the phone but then felt a sharp pain on her hand. she looked down and it looked like a tranquilizer dart was injected into her hand. the room went black.....

Vanessa woke up and realized that she was still standing up, but her arms were tied above her head and she was standing in the doorway. she looked up and saw that someone had put some form of spikes with hooks into her ceiling and her wrists were bound by rope. she also noticed that her ankles were bound together and she began to sway.

"Whoever you are, please dont hurt me!!! what do you want?" she shouted. she was expecting to see some huge burly figure come out. instead, she saw a small person come out of the shadows and walked towards her. the figure was dressed in a ninja type outfit. it was black from the hood all the way down to the burglar's feet, which was dressed in what looked like "ninja soft shoes". but what really shocked her was the eyes. these were the eyes of a woman!!!

"y-you're a woman??!!!" she shouted to the catburglar.

the catburglar shook her head yes. "yes, i am a woman, but i am a powerful woman. now i will get the information i need for my client." she spoke in her soft voice.

"client? who sent you?" Vanessa asked.

"it will be me that asks the questions!! now, my client says that you have some information regarding a possible investment that could bring in millions!! what is the name of the company?" the catburglar asked.

Vanessa gasped. she knew exactly what the catburglar was asking. she couldnt reveal the identity of the company. this was her investment!! she could rake in a ton of money! "i dont know..what investment??" she lied.

the catburglar then walked up to Vanessa and put her hands on Vanessa's shirt. she ripped it open, then off, leaving Vanessa in her bra. her huge breasts were straining against the bra, ready to burst free.

"i have ways of making you talk! cruel, painful ways!!!" she told Vanessa.

Vanessa winced. she didnt want to be tortured. "please!! i dont know what you are talking about!!"

the catburglar then pulled out a knife. she was going to cut Vanessa on her belly. she hated beautiful blond women, and now she had an opportunity to do some damage. as she walked closer, Vanessa thought quickly. she remembered that even though her legs were tied together, they werent bound to the floor. she quickly kicked her legs up and her feet nailed the catburglar under the chin. she saw her head snap back and hit the floor. Vanessa then strained as hard as she could and pulled the spikes out of the ceiling, and she freed her hands. she looked down at her intruder and a wicked smile formed on her face.

the catburglar awoke and realized that she was tied down, spread eagle on a bed. she tried to struggle, but realized she couldnt move. her eyes went wide with panic and saw Vanessa walking towards her.

"looks like somebody is awake." Vanessa purred.

"Leave me alone!! set me free this instance!!" the catburglar replied back.

"Oh no....i wouldnt do such a thing. you see, you were about to really hurt me, and i cant have that. you wanted me to give you sensitive information, but now it is my turn to ask the questions!!" Vanessa threatened.

the catburglar's eyes grew wide with fright. she saw Vanessa approach her with her own knife! "...please dont hurt me...." she pleaded as she closed her eyes.

"Hurt you? of course not! i just want to ask you a few questions. like, who do you work for?" Vanessa said with a wicked grin.

"i cant tell you!!" the catburglar spat back.

"tsk tsk tsk. i guess you have to do it the hardway. you see, when i was little, my friends had ways of making me talk. they didnt hurt me, but they found a real exciting way to get me to talk. i always wanted to do that to someone, especially a woman! i think you will do nicely!" Vanessa told her.

the catburglar watched in horror as Vanessa used the blade and began to cut away at her clothing. she saw her make two huge cuts on her top, then watched Vanessa peel away her top, leaving her in a bra. Vanessa then used the blade and cut open the pants, then peeled them away. Vanessa looked down and saw ther intruder laying there helpless, with only her mask, a bra, panties, her shoes and black socks. she could tell this was an Asian woman by the skin tone. she looked at the tone, smooth body and wicked thoughts entered her mind. this was going to be fun!!

"tell me my sweet little Asian catburglar....." Vanessa began to taunt. ".....are you just the slightest bit.......ticklish?"

the catburglar's eyes popped wide open. "w-what??!!! ticklish? uh, no!! no i'm not!!!" she lied.

Vanessa sat down between her legs and reached her arms forward. she then began to lightly stroke the ribs of the catburglar and noticed the body beginning to squirm. oh yes!! this woman was ticklish!! Vanessa knew this was going to be great fun.

"tickle tickle tickle......" Vanessa taunted as she began to tickle the ribs.

the catburglar began to giggle. she tried holding in the laughter, but Vanessa's fingers were getting to be too much. her body began to writhe and squirm, then finally she let it out.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! OKAY OKAY!!! I'M TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP!!!"

"tell me who you work for......" Vanessa sang as her fingers continued their tickling ways.

"I CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH T-T-TEEEEEELLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUUUU!!"

"fine then....kitchy kitchy kooo!! i have a ticklish burglar dont i??" Vanessa continued to taunt.

the catburglar began to thrash in her bondage. she felt Vanessa's fingers probe all over her midsection and belly. she felt her ribs being probed, her bellybutton being violated. she had never been tickled for information before. she always prepared herself for a painful torture, but there was no way she could prepare for this. she wished she was in pain. anything to stop this humiliating torture. she felt the fingers stop tickling and noticed Vanessa moving up on her body. she saw Vanessa's fingers getting closer and closer to her armpits!!!

"NOOOO NOT THERE!!! NOT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THERE!!!" she begged.

"aaaaaaahhhhhh, is someone ticklish in her armpits? is my catburglar a ticklish little girl?" Vanessa continued to taunt. she was enjoying this.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA STOP!!!! YES!!! YES!!! I'M TICKL-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LITTLE GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE!!!"

Vanessa laughed herself. she had this catburglar right where she wanted. she dug her fingers deeper and deeper into the smooth shaven hollows and LOVED how her victim's body reacted. the catburglar's body began to buck up and down on the bed and Vanessa then applied her body weight on top of the intruder to hold her down. her fingers tickled and tickled and tickled the hollows and she watched her victim's face twist in pure agony. then another thought crossed her mind.

"hmmmmm...i wonder if your feet are ticklish?" Vanessa said.

"NOOOOO!!!! NOT MY FEET!!! NOT MY FEEET!!!!!" the catburglar begged.

Vanessa smiled at that reaction. she slid her body down the bed and was right next to the wiggling feet. she stared at the soft shoes and couldnt wait to see what was under them. she figured there were probably some real soft feet just waiting to be tickled!! she tugged at the heel of the shoe and she felt resistance as her victim clenched her toes, trying to keep the shoe on. Vanessa smiled at her futile attempts, and managed to get the shoe off her heel. she peeled the rest of the shoe off, leaving the black sock vulnerable. she liked how the toes clenched open and closed in the sock, then she grabbed the toe of the sock. she felt the catburglar's leg and foot tense up as the sock was slowly pulled off. she saw the pale skin of the heel come into view. then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally the toes. Vanessa looked at the toes and was impressed. they were cute little toes, no polish, but so cute!! the big toe was a little plump, and the other toes were skinny. she stared at the rest of the foot. the arch was nicely defined, and the skin look so soft. she then looked at the other foot, still in it's shoe and sock and went after it. soon, both feet were bared and Vanessa looked into the eyes of the catburglar. she saw fear in her eyes and she brought her fingers up and rested them on the arches of each foot.

"i'm going to give you one more chance. who sent you?" Vanessa said, praying that she refused to give the information.

"i....i...i cant tell you....." the catburglar moaned out. she knew she was in for it now.

Vanessa smiled. she got the answer she was looking for. she then scrabbled her nails all across the soft ticklish skin and like she guessed, these feet were VERY ticklish.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA STOOOOP!!! OH LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEEET NOT MY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"

Vanessa continued to tickle the barefeet and enjoyed the hysterical laughter she was hearing. her fingers danced over the arches, then the balls of the wiggling feet, then finally in between the toes. she saw the catburglar shaking and bucking wildly, the toes clenching open and close, feet wiggling, trying to avoid the tickling fingers. Vanessa wanted to tickle these feet all night long. the skin felt so good on her fingers. she loved the cute toes, and just wanted to tickle them forever. minutes passed and she looked up at her poor helpless victim. another wicked idea crossed her mind. she stoo dup and looked at the sweating, exhausted, and beautiful body of the catburglar. she still had her mask on, but she only wore a bra and panties. Vanessa now wondered what was under her undergarments. she grabbed some scissors and snip the front clasp of the bra. then carefully peeling away the bra, she gazed at the breasts of the intruder. they werent very big, an "A" cup to be exact, but looked so adorable. she flicked her nails across the nipples and got a wonderful response.

".......hehehehehehehehehehe..noooooooooooo..leave me alone..." the catburglar moaned.

Vanessa then began to tickle the small breasts and the sweet sound of laughter once again filled the room. her hands massaged under the sensitive breasts and the catburglar was in agony.

"tickly tickly little breasts!!!! ah kootchy kootchy KOOOOOOOO!!!" Vanessa taunted as she continued to tease and tickle those sweet little breasts.

the catburglar was beside herself. she had never been tickled this long and she had never been tickled on her breasts before. this was so humiliating for her. she was supposed to be the interrogator, not the prisoner. she felt Vanessa hands fondle and tickle her breasts and she just laughed and laughed and laughed. soon, the tickling stopped and she breathed a sigh of relief. but, her relief went away as she saw the scissors go towards her panties. she saw the scissors snip open her panties and watched Vanessa peel away her panties, exposing her womanhood to Vanessa. now her shame was complete. she felt her face get red from embarrasment. she saw Vanessa looked lustfully at her womanhood, with slight pubic hair and also slightly wet. Vanessa chuckled to herself. this was going to be fun!!

"so, are you going to tell me who sent you, or are you going to let me tickle your pussy?" Vanessa asked.

the catburglar was in a state of shock. words couldnt come out of her mouth. she laid there in stunned disbelief that her most personal spot was about to be tormented. Vanessa took the silence as a negative answer. she had a cheshire cat type grin and then used her fingers to tickle the pubic hair of the intruder. she saw the catburglar writhe and she continued her torment. she played with the pubic hairs, then tickled the "lips" of the catburglar's mound. the intruder didnt laugh, but moans came out of her mouth. she moaned even more when Vanessa decided to tease her womanhood with her tongue. the wet, warm tongue licked her everywhere and finally licked over her clit. throes of lust consumed the catburglar's mind as her body reacted to the teasing. she was trying to fight off the lust. she couldnt orgasm in front of Vanessa as that was be the ultimate shame. but the tongue felt so good and when it slide over her sensitive clit one more time, she exploded. her mind and body was in orgasmic bliss as Vanessa continued to lick her sensitive mound. her mind was spinning as she felt shame come over her. Vanessa broke her will and she wanted to cry.

"mmmmmmmm...that was real good...i can do this to you all night. tell me who sent you...." Vanessa warned her.

the catburglar moaned again. she knew that she was beaten. "....it was Karina Toscano. she sent me......" the catburglar said as she passed out mercifully.

Vanessa's eyes went wide with shock! Karina Toscano? that bitch has been trying for weeks to undermine her clients and her investments. she untied her victim and carried her nude body towards her car. she was pissed. she drove to where Karina lived and dropped the still nude catburglar on Karina's doorstep with a message tied to her, that read: "Nice try bitch!!! you are going to pay for this!!!" Vanessa drove off with an evil smile. she couldnt wait for revenge and knew just how she was going to get it!!!!
Vanessa drove back to her condo, still fuming at what had took place tonight. a Catburglar had broken into her place, looking to steal important info about a huge investment deal. however, she had turned the tables on the small, Asian intruder by tying her up and tickling her senseless. Vanessa felt a surge of power flowing thru her veins as she tormented the Catburglar. then a rush of anger rushed thru her body as she remembered who sent the Catburglar. her chief rival at the stock exchange, Karina Toscano, sent the intruder, trying to undermine her deal. the blood rushed thru the veins of Vanessa. she wanted to get back at Karina, but how? then her eyes turned to slits as a wicked thought crossed her mind.........

Karina Toscano got out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her. the towel dropped and her magnificent, 5'8", 120 pound frame stood naked in the mirror, her long brown hair wet and sticking to her back. the cool air made her nipples hard and she touched them slightly. Karina knew she was beautiful. in fact, it made her quite the arrogant bitch that patroled the stock exchange. it wasnt beneath her to sleep with any broker or investor to get what she wanted. but her main rival was Vanessa. Vanessa's beauty made her a natural rival. Karina would never admit it, but Vanessa was one of the best brokers around. she heard thru some love-struck nerd that Vanessa was on the verge of a major deal. one that could rake in millions. Karina's eyes turned to slits as she recalled a few days ago, she saw a naked woman on her doorstep with a note attached to her. her plan was foiled. she sent the catburglar to get the info, but the catburglar failed, and failed miserably. she never knew what happened that night, as the catburglar never told her. she only told Karina that she failed. she needed to think of another plan. she had to have that info!! she continued to dry herself off, and put on her thong panties, a bra and finally her nightgown. after rubbing on fragrant lotions, she walked over to a desk in her study, and began to go over some figures before the next day.

Vanessa sat in her SUV, outside of Karina's place. this time, she was dressed in a black long sleeve sweater, with black tights, black socks and black shoes. her blond hair was tied back in a bun and covered by a black knit cap. she looked in her rearview mirror and placed on a mask and smiled. the adrenaline surged through her body as she now realized that it was her turn to be a "Catburglar". Karina was going to pay dearly! she exited her vehicle, grabbed her "playbag" and began to infiltrate the premises. Karina had left a window open and Vanessa slipped through the window, trying to stay very very quiet. her soft shoes made no noise as she tip-toed across the carpeted floor. she passed by a mirror and scared herself as her all-black figure looked a little menacing. a smile crept on her face as she realized that with her outfit, there was no way she could be identified as Vanessa. she then heard some footsteps!! she quickly ducked behind a door and held her breath as she saw her target, Karina!! this was too easy! she walked up behind Karina and grabbed her from behind. she placed her hand over Karina's mouth and twisted an arm of Karina behind her back. Karina tried to scream, but there was nothing but muffled sound. Vanessa leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"....silence...if you cooperate, i wont hurt you!" Vanessa barely whispered so that Karina wouldnt recognize her voice.

Karina was frozen with fear. she couldnt recognize the voice, but she didnt care at this point. she didnt want to get hurt. she felt the catburglar push her forward and into her bedroom. then suddenly, she smelled what seemed like chloroform.

Karina began to stir and fear gripped her body as she realized that she couldnt see!! she then realized that a blindfold was covering her eyes, so she relaxed a little. then she realized that her wrists and ankles were bound, and she was spread eagle!!! some form of relief occurred when she noticed that she still had her nightgown on, and even her fuzzy pink slippers!! she moaned a little, scared of what may happen to her. horrible thoughts crossed her mind. was she going to be raped? who would do this to her? an ex-lover? a jealous wife? she had so many enemies, she couldnt figure out anyone in particular.

Vanessa looked down at her victim. this was going to be SWEET!! finally, someone was going to get this bitch back for all the hell she put people through. Vanessa looked at the beautiful body and what she had in mind just made her smile. she knew that Karina would never know it was her, but Karina would NEVER forget what was about to happen.

"...please....please..if you're in here. please dont hurt me!! what do you want? money? jewels? i can give it to you!!! please dont hurt me!!" Karina begged, hoping that however tied her up wouldnt harm her. her body then jerked as she felt something crawling on her left bicep. she felt it again and wanted to scratch the itch. but the itch continued. soon, it got annoying, then she started to giggle. this was starting to tickle. "...hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...excuse me? can you scratch an itch for me?" Karina asked naively.

Vanessa shook her head. Karina had the audacity to ask a catburglar, perhaps a serial killer to scratch an itch? Vanessa REALLY wanted to torment her now! she then continued to lightly trace the tip of her fingernails along Karina's outstretched arms. she liked how Karina reacted. soon, her fingers made their way into the smooth hollow of Karina's armpit. the laughter she heard was so delightful!

" hehehehehehehahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!!" Karina screamed.

the tickling continued as Vanessa dragged her nails all over the smooth skin. she then changed the rhythm and began to skitter her nails across the flesh. Karina lost it! the laughter poured out like a fine wine and it was music to Vanessa's ears. she then straddled Karina and put both hands in each armpit and tickled even harder. Karina began to buck her body and almost tossed Vanessa off. it seemed like Karina was VERY ticklish!

"PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! I'M HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VERY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH T-T-TICKLISHHHHHHHH!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEH

EHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!"

Vanessa continued her tickling of the armpits. this was beginning to be so much fun!! Karina was laughing and bucking like a wild bronco! Karina hated the fact that she couldnt see anything. with the loss of her sight, her other senses became even more alert, ESPECIALLY her sense of touch. she was always ridiculousy ticklish, but this seemed even worse. she begged and pleaded for the tickling to stop, but the catburglar wouldnt stop. Vanessa continued to torment these soft and ticklish armpits. she dug her fingers even deeper and felt Karina trying to arch her back. she smiled, and decided it was now time to explore some more of this body. she scooted down the body and saw Karina breath easier. poor bitch didnt know what was coming! she then raised the nightgown up and ripped it open, exposing her bra and panties.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! what are you doing?!!" Karina screamed. she didnt know if she was about to get raped. she felt the cool air caress her body and goosebumps appeared on her smooth skin. her fears changed as she felt fingers digging into her ribcage. "NOOOOOO!!! STOP!! NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!!!!"

Vanessa then began tickling the ribcage even harder. she noticed that Karina had an awesome body. it was very toned and fit and she grabbed the ribs and Karina went nuts! Vanessa loved tickling each and every rib that Karina had. Karina screamed bloody murder, but there was nothing she could do. Vanessa continued to tease the ribcage, then went for the smooth taut belly. her index finger plunged into the belly button and Karina screamed. Vanessa was actually taken back as she heard the scream. time for this to end. she reached into her bag and pulled out a ball-gag. she stuffed the red ball-gag and now she heard muffled screams.

"MMMMPHHHHHH!!!! NNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!!" was the only sounds Karina could make now.

Vanessa smiled. that was much better. no loud horrific screams to wake up the neighbors. now she could tickle Karina to her heart's content. she continued to tickle Karina's belly and Karina continued to buck and writhe. she couldnt stand it. she was trapped and her belly button was being assualted. she wanted the tickling to stop. now she couldnt even beg! she would do anything to have this tickling stop, even if it meant having sex!! she truly hated being tickled this long. Vanessa saw the sweat forming all over Karina's body and lust filled her eyes. she couldnt wait to explore A-L-L of Karina's body. but now, it was time for a special spot. Karina's feet!!

Karina had a hard time breathing through her nose as the ball gag was firmly entrenched in her teeth. she tried getting in all the air she could, but she was also relieved the tickling had stopped. this was getting to be too much. then a shock of fear ripped through her body. she felt a tugging at her fuzzy pink slipper!!! oh no!! her feet were going to be next!!! Karina clenched her toes, hoping that the fuzzy slipper stays on. Vanessa chuckled under her breath. this was going to be fun! she easily pulled off the slipper and exposed Karina's foot. she was impressed at the foot before her. it was a size 9, the tops of the foot were tanned, but the sole was a nice shade of pink. she loved the plump big toe and the other toes descended in length, and were nicely shaped. she loved the silver nail polish and the ring on the middle toe was wonderful. she gently touched the sole and felt the warm flesh, but it was so damn soft!! this was going to be fun!! she saw Karina's body brace itself for the impending torment. her finger stroked the length of the sole and Vanessa heard a scream through the ball gag that she didnt think was possible. she was actually glad that she did put the ball gag in, otherwise people in Afghanistan would have heard that scream. she continued to run her fingers up and down the length of the sole and held the toes back, so that the perfectly soft foot couldnt escape. Vanessa was thrilled to see Karina's head shake with wild agony as her fingers invaded the smooth tender arch. it made her swell with evil pride when her fingers tickled the plump, meaty ball of the foot. she then released the toes and stared at their wild wiggling. she then went after the toes by digging her fingers deep into the crevices.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Karina screamed in delirious laughter.

Vanessa continued to assualt these wonderful toes! the big toe was divine and she continued to torment these toes. she tickled the undersides of the toes and traced the base of the toes. Vanessa smiled more as she saw Karina's whole body wracked with ticklish agony. this woman's foot was wonderfully ticklish and she was going to exploit it to the fullest. she tickled the ball of the foot again, and Karina bucked harder. then she quickly scrabbled her fingers up and down the length of the sole, from the hell all the way to the base of the toes, then invaded each and every toe crevice. Vanessa then thought of something even more wonderful. Karina does have ANOTHER foot!! she quickly peeled away the other slipper and didnt even hesitate tickling that foot. her fingers moved all over the newly exposed sole and the reaction was what she hoped for!! Karina bucked again harder and harder as she felt the catburglar's fingers torment her barefeet. she hoped that this would all end soon. the ticklish sensations wracked her body and she just wanted to mercifully pass out. she felt herself slipping out of consciousness, but then the tickling stopped. her chest heaved up and down trying to suck in as much oxygen as possible. the tickling of her feet was horrible. she hoped it was finally over.

Vanessa looked at her sweat-glistened victim. now it was time for some real fun. she pulled out scissors and quickly cut the strap of the bra. Karina gapsed as she realized her bra was cut. Vanessa then peeled open the bra, exposing Karina's big breasts. Vanessa was in awe. these breasts were well rounded and so tender. she loved the light brown nipples, standing at full attention. she reached into her bag and pulled out a feather. she then quickly circled the tip of the feather across the now hard nipple. Karina gasped at the light touch. she began to giggle through the ball gag, but it also made her body even more responsive. her body began to react to the feather's touch as it slowly circled her nipples, then her areolas. she felt the surge of passion from having her nipples teased. for the life of her, she couldnt figure out what this catburglar wanted to do with her. why is he or she tormenting her like this? the feather continued it's slow teasing self around her breasts and they began to jiggle. Vanessa got caught in the sight of these huge mammaries jiggling before her. she could no longer wait. she then used her scissors and snipped away at the thong panties.

Karina began to moan. the feather teasing made her very hot, now her womanhood was going to be exposed. she felt the room air touch her mound as the thong was peeled away. Vanessa stared at the curly brown hairs and the moist lips of Karina's pussy. she twirled the feather between her fingers and brought it down to the warm, wet mound. Vanessa saw Karina's body react, then she felt a blunt object hit the back of her head. she collapsed to the ground and right before her eyes closed, she saw a pair of small feet. then blackness...........

Cat Burglar 3 (By: Kev26) Permission by Primetime

The Cat Burglar Part Three

Vanessa awoke groggily and groaned the back of her head hurt and she was disorientated from where she last was standing. As she reached to touch her head she felt her wrists were tightly secured and her ankles tied tight with tight packaging flat rope. It took her moment to take in her predicament as she found herself only in her black thing, lacy bra, and black socks the 6’2” Italian broker was bound to a work out seat the ones you knelt on and pushed the seat down to work your gluts her upper thighs tied to the seat and her ankles with flat rope tied securely to the press beam. Her upper body had soft rope tied right under her pbreast and abdomen her elbows to her wrist tied with the same rope to her chest made her completely immobile as she stood sitting up her ankles free and wiggling her head craning to see what was in front of her. She looked ahead and saw the small Asian burglar and Karina who was tied on her back to a work out bench the brunettes ankles tied spread eagle to the pull down bar her arms tied tightly under her head below a pillow her eblows synched into fore leg set on the bench.

“Shit . . .” That’s all Vanessa could say as her attempt to get Karina back had her guard down at the last moment of watching her nearly cum.

The Asian smiled at her she was bare foot and wearing an open black silk night top. The look on her face unnerved Vanessa as she realized the woman held her bag of tools she was going to use on Karina. “I see you are awake. Good because when I’m done with her you are next.”

The Cat Burglar remain silent in her sitting position by Karina the short Asian woman was apparently staying with Karina for her protection though now it seemed like a double cross. The small Asian woman gave a smug smile standing up and walking to Vanessa’s feet and gave them a quick tickle sending Vanessa into giggles as her eyes widen knowing well what she intended to do. Vanessa trembled she knew exactly what was going to happen. “You once told me about a tale, of how your friends found a way to persuade you. Wonder if that was true?” And slowly the small Asian woman took two slender fingers one on each foot and strokes her nail from Vanessa’s heel to the tips of her toes especially dragging them through the arch. Vanessa could only bit her lower lip giggling shutting her eyes as she wouldn’t give her the benefit to make her laugh.

The Cat burglar stopped and riffled through Vanessa’s bag she wanted to save the best for last. Pulling the bag with her to the work bench Vanessa’s eyes looked pleadingly to her friend who showed no sign of remorse. The Asian looked at Karina who cared for her after her humiliation but in the same the bitch chewed her out. It was a job still and stroke Karina’s cheek. Pulling out two feathers the Asian slowly traced from her elbows down along Karina’s arms the brunette shuddered giggling till they reached her hollows and began to laugh flexing horribly the best she can her pelvis lifting into the air. Seeing this the Asian removed some soft rope and began tying the upper thighs of Karina who wiggled trying to resist and tied her securely to the bench. Karina felt helpless her 5’8” frame couldn’t move and inch as she wiggled her toes the weight set on her ankles was too heavy causing her to curse herself for having a work out room.

Vanessa watched in silence she could give a damn pleading for Karina she was more worried for herself as she struggled in her bonds and couldn’t help feel turned on at how sexy all this was but afraid to let her captor know. Wide eye Vanessa watched as the Asian stroke the two feathers around Karina’s tender breasts the woman began to giggle to pieces loudly through her ball gag. The Asian smiled delightfully as her former employer squirmed and wreathe under the administration for her torture. Vanessa watched wiggling her but on the seat trying to break her bonds but stopped as the Cat Burglar traced the details of Karina’s torso the woman lawyer was growing frustrated at her predicament and Karina let out a howl as the feathers danced circles around her belly button. Agonizingly tight circles traced Karina’s belly button causing her to howl at each full circle a feather did and looked pleading to her former employee for remorse before the feathers trailed to her thighs. Karina felt hot it was almost affectionate and tender the kiss of the feathers as she had no idea what the Asian woman wanted from her.

“My dear, dear employer you were used so I could get this information. You seem to misunderstand why would I work for a petty vain individual like yourself? Your simple minded attempts to stop this woman are commendable had things gone as planned I would have take my cut and left. But the humiliation I went through and yet you comforted me not one bit. Such wicked people like yourself don’t deserve such a luxurious life.” With this the feathers stroked her inner thighs in a swirling pattern right up to her knees and Karina tried arching her back laughing roughly through her gag as drool sipped out the side of her mouth.

The Asian smiled with glee her tiny frame dominating the brunette as the feathers softly stroke along her arches back and fourth. Karina was beside herself squealing like a little girl. She gave this pouty look to her captor trying to beg with her eyes but the tiny Asian woman smiled as the feathers got between her toes sending Karina thrusting her pelvis towards her captor. The Asian woman smiled thoughtfully a second how simple this woman was thinking her domination would be easy. A finger nail traced around Karina’s lips and she gave a sudden lewd comment under her gag. The Asian frowned and pulled the feathers half way between her toes causing Karina to go to pieces and racked her small slender fingernails from Karina’s heels to her ass the poor brunette going to pieces as she weld her eyes shut laughing hard.

“Mistress Kimiko is going to ask you this once. What do you have to offer to make me stop this? Your rival has something tremendously valuable you… have nothing.” Karina stared wide eye in horror she may not be bright but it was obvious she had no leverage to make this stop.

Tracing her forefingers along the slits of Karina’s woman hood caused her to giggle. Kimiko was smiling widely now as her former employer tried desperately to think of a way to bargain for this to stop. Sadly Karina could not help herself as a little purr came out of her lips blushing as she giggled Kimiko quirked a brow and ran her fingernail over the sensitive fold hiding Karina’s clit. There was an evil smile coming from the Asian as she looked at Karina who held a nervous look her nipples were erect she never been touched really by a woman but that one spot seem to set her on fire.

“I will say this once.” She took the feathers from between Karina’s toes a light gasp coming from the brunette then trembled as her nipples were feathered. Each passing flick matched the growing throbbing in her nipples and she bit her gag tighter trying to not moan for this sicko. “Make me an offer.” With one hand she unclasp ball gag and Karina spat it out fiercely.

“You bitch! Help! Help! Some one were trapped in here!” shouted Karina.

Kimiko tried to cover her mouth but was bitten letting out a yelp. Karina continued to shout from the top of her lungs and Kimiko quickly slapped her face which stunned her before retrieving the ball gag sitting on her stomach and forcing it back down. “I believe you’re as dumb as I thought. Now instead of persuasion its going to be torture.”

Karina stared wide eye in fear as Kimiko rummaged through Vanessa’s bag and grinned looking at Her. Vanessa herself blushed looking away her fetish being used against her. She herself was actually getting turn on watching Karina suffer the bitch deserved it but at the same time she felt her nipples ache and all her twisting in her seated position allowed some rubbing against the black leather cushion against her crotch. With two paint brushes that where thick and heavy with bristles Kimiko swirled them around Karina’s breast. The poor brunette feel to pieces twisting and squirming the weight from Kimiko added to her helplessness as she couldn’t sway her chest away from the torment of the paint brushes.

“Mmmpph hahahaaa Nooo! Noo! Prease!” shouted Karina through the gag as the bristles swirled around her tender breasts slowly achingly.

Each passing swirled circle closer and closer to the puffy brown tips on Karina’s chest watching in shuddering fear as she expected the worst to come. Slowly, teasingly the soft feeling snail up towards her nipples then flick. Karina’s whole buddy shudder her nipples were so sensitive she couldn’t tell if she wanted to laugh or moan. Kimiko notice the tearing battle in the woman’s eyes as she giggled softly with light moans her eyes closing now and then. It was apparent Karina was being turned on as her breast swelled and the puffy nipples became harder. Each rough flick seem to cause the poor brunette to shudder each one after the other stronger and stronger. Karina began to lewdly grind her hips unable to resist the delicious torment her nipples were suffering through. She slept with a lot of guys but none of them actually made her this horny. It was both exciting and confusing for the dumb woman as she looked at the eyes of her captor pleadingly to stop.

“Are you ready to negotiate? Have you thought of anything to offer me to make me stop?” asked Kimiko smiling devilishly as she used a finger to lovingly rub Karina’s left nipple. Karina was too distracted by the scrumptious new sensation to her nipples lost in a daze though she sharply woke from it as a brush swirled in her navel sending her to pieces laughing loudly through the gag. Karina took a few sharp breathes as the brushes trace her abs which did not tickle as much.

“Now when I remove your gag you will answer me.” Slowly she removed the gag Karina remain silently catching her breathe.

“I. . . I don’t know what do you want? Just let me go . . . ugh!!!” Karina winced biting her lower lip as her nipples were assaulted by Kimiko who sighed heavily.

Kimiko swirled the brush tips around her nipples pushing them in tight circles. “I said you would answer me. Not give me an excuse. Now I’ll punish you. If you scream I’ll punish you harshly for an hour till you pass out. Now think of what you want?”

Karina looked shocked she bit her lip trying not to be loud afraid how suffering for an hour of this nipple torture would be like hell. Each stroke of the bristles made her nipples throb achingly for touch she found herself growing wet her curly trimmed pubic hair tickled Kimiko’s ass lightly making her smile. Karina was in utter hell and heaven as she grew more turned on with each passing flick finding her sex aching and the small button peeking from its folds was a feint cherry.

“Mmm hehehee please…. Its too much . . . can’t think . . . heehehee huaaa okay okay. . . How about a hundred thousand?” Karina moaned out as the brushes began to push her to an edge she would not fall over.

Kimiko thought for a moment. “A month?”

“Screw you!” Karina growled then went wide eye as Kimiko got off her stomach and sat cross leg between her legs.

Karina could not see what she was doing as he heard rummaging and pulled out a white feather that looked downy soft. “Please, oh god not that. I’m sorry I’m. . . ahhh hahahaaaa!”

Teasingly the downy feather traced Karina’s outer lips which grew puffy from being wet. Tiny juice slither out of her as the touch was so delicately soft and yet it tickled her sex completely tingle and wish she could lift her head to see what Kimiko was doing. Karina’s toes curled and she whimpered giggling softly afraid to scream. Her legs spasm at each passing touch that circle her lips Karina was beside herself giggling softly till a moan escaped. Her clit was being touched in the most wrong ways yet felt so good the light feather cooling yet ehating that small button in the same time. What was worst Katrina really felt the need to cum yet the touch wasn’t strong enough. Licking her lips Kimiko removed a thing artist brush from the back and parted Karina’s lower lips and danced the fine art brush point around her clit. Karina began to moan and giggle never knowing her clit was so sensitive. Vanessa watched as Karina made lewd grunting noises growling and licking her lips. The very sight was actually turning her on and it was almost a good revenge she felt herself wet watching Karina suffer and she squirmed in her binds wishing she could be involved in Karina’s suffering.

“Huuaaa hahaahaa huaahaaa I’m… going… to cum….” Karina grunted laughing now haughtily as the brush torment her clit and her thighs trembled and tightened.

Each passing flick made her belly grow colder and colder her inner thighs warmer Karina never felt so turned on in her life not even a man brought her this satisfaction it was frightening and wonderful confusing and liberating. It was complete as Kimiko lean her lips kissing her clit and Karina exploded her orgasm ripped into her so heavily her juices squirted over Kimiko’s chest as she nibbled her clit. Karina’s toes clench her hands tighten to fist. Kimiko wasn’t stopping as she nibbled Karina’s over stimulated clit and licked up the remaining juices from her spent woman hood. Karina smiled widely uncertain if it was because of the pleasure or laughter and lay there as she was cleaned then blink as she felt the thin brush circling her clit and it felt twice as sensitive her nipples hardening again whimpering looking at Kimiko.

“Okay stop stop. Hehehee stop hundred thousand a month.” Karina called out softly to exhausted to scream.

“and once a week you will be my captive willingly. Slave.” Smiling Kimiko felt powerful dominating this arrogant strong business woman watching in her frighten eyes the fear of saying no.

“O-okay. Please no more I… hahaahaa!” Karina burst out laughing as nails raked along her inner thigh the orgasm had made her twice more ticklish than she ever felt and wreathed in agony. “Hundred a month, once a week hahaahaaa pelase noooomooorreee!”

Stopping Kimiko was satisfied she picked up the backing seat to the work out bench and slid it into the slot and dropped her panties down. This domination over the brunette had actually turned her on and she needed release. She never did it with a woman before intrigued she sat between Karina who looked at her confused sliding her legs under hers and leaned back. Her soft pale soles stretched over Karina’s hard nipples causing the brunette to grin wide it was creamy and soft and as her nipples were pinched by Kimiko’s toes Karina trembled.

“Please, what more do you want?” Karina whimpered then gasp as she felt Kimiko’s sex pressed against hers a slight bit of suction came. “I’m not lesbian don’t!!!”

Kimiko’s hands rose above her head and her finger nails traced along Karina’s arches causing the woman to laugh her head off. Sighing Kimiko reached down for the ball gag and leaned over her small breasts presses against Karina’s stomach. At first she refused to take the ball gag then saw Karina reach for her nipples and opened wide taking it in with out question. Softly their hips swayed as Kimiko ran her fingers between Karina’s toes tearing the woman to pieces for the third time as she buck against her captor’s pelvis. Each wiggle caused Kimiko’s feet to slide against Karina’s tender breasts occasionally her toes catching the brunette’s nipples. Karina was beside herself her brain going to mush she never really went for multiple orgasms but she had perspiration over her skin she had just showered and she felt the building climax coming again her color drained as she shivered feeling frigid as the orgasm came knocking on her doors. Kimiko’s teasing fingers drew soft lines in the wrinkles of Karina’s feet the woman’s toes clenched like little meaty fists and she released again trembling against Kimiko’s thighs.

Grinning Kimiko continued and Karina began to whimper her giggles no mixed with tears in her eyes. Reaching down Kimiko pinched Karina’s nipples tightly feeling them soften and drew the long feather using her hands to part Karina’s lower lips the feather tracing circles on her clit. “You’ll keep your word or else do you understand. Blink twice if you understand.”

Flick, flick, flick. Karina trembled feeling her third build up and blinked her eyes twice. “Mmmphmmm”

“Blink twice that you will call me Mistress,” This time pinching Karina’s clit tightly using the point of the feather to painfully etch on the throbbing button.

“Mphhhmmmm!!!” Blinking twice Karina kept her eyes shut tightly her third orgasm rising quickly as her toes parted splaying and wiggling madly as the painful tracing of the point on her clit drove her mad as the tugging of her nipples made the feeling of three points being pulled apart. As it got rougher she came harshly panting her eyes rolling to the back of her head the brunette was shivering almost convulsing on this last one.

Still not having climaxed Kimiko reached over once more the bag and found a vibrator Karina’s eyes open wide she cried through her gag shaking trembling. Kimiko turned it on and parted Karina’s lips putting the bottom end in her sliding herself back then parting her own sliding into the front. Shaking her head Karina watched as Kimiko held onto her legs and grunted Karina herself lewdly moaned as her hips gyrated in her bondage slightly stirring Kimiko’s own lust as she lay back fondling her small breasts.

“Mmm yes, yes!” moaned Kimiko as she bit her lower lip trembling as she felt her orgasm coming.

Karina started seeing stars and let out a feral growl before going limp she climaxed gushing out over Kimiko who in turn climaxed as well trembling in the after math. Karina whimpered against her gag as Kimiko had this dark desire in her eyes and began rubbing Karina’s clit tenderly and Karina’s toes parted as her fingers stretch out as she held herself tight and spasm before falling totally limp her eyes closing a sign she passed out. Kimiko continued to stroke the unconscious Karina giving one more small orgasm causing Kimiko to climax again as she lay back panting leaving the vibrator on causing Karina to twitch and giggle and moan in her unconscious sleep.

Vanessa stared in utter shock she was wet as all hell. She watched the utter defeat of her rival and loved every minute of it as she squirmed again in her sitting position over the crunching chair and looked at Kimiko’s hazed look. The small Asian’s look sent chills up Vanessa’s spine the tall woman actually felt intimidated as Kimiko smiled at her. Karina’s eyes open shakily looking back at Vanessa rolling to the back of her head having a some what docile and defeated look to them and whimpered before blacking out once more. Kimiko grinned even more as she stared at Vanessa who remain silent too afraid to speak through this whole ordeal.

“You’re next.”

I think Kev26 did an awesome job continuing this story of mine. I hope others enjoy it as well...

Way to go Kev! Great to see you flexing your writing muscles and going from strength to strength.

If Primetime doesn't want to continue his awesome Basement series, perhaps we have the new no.1 contender to carry it on. :D

Cheers!

VERRRRRY NICE!!! Wow, I'd love to see an illustration of this story!

Bump!!!
Kev26, I need to know what happens to Vanessa!!!!
Please continue!!! I am begging you!!!

o_O; Umm sure actually I was working on that one too just kind of touching it up.

Very good continuation, we don't have part 4 available?
A great job by Primetime and continued by Kev26

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back