• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather Updates: For the Fans

Kev26

TMF Novice
Howd folks Kev26 here I know alot of you are wondering wht happen to the C&F story Clockwork Conspiracy. Well I got to the grand midpoint of our alleged series and well. . .. eprverbial rock and a hard place. Given how long and detailed this next segment is required alot more talent and work I couldn't handle so Original Author Suikoden has ben assisting me in brainstorming, corrections, and details. *looks back as Suikoden runs from some of the unhappy cast members* ^,^ Yah . . . So to keep you fans posted we are lookingat three possibly four full chapter releases.

Also like to thank some fans for the pms and to the questions and requests sent. As for some of the most frequently asked I won't be doing collobarations ofn C&F or other stories just yet given this aprticular series and a few requests I chose to take on has my already small RL sechedule kind of neatly tightened. So here's a look on a few things to expect from me in the comming months before a hiatus as well new job training is going to be a pain <,<

C&F Clock Work Conspiracy:

Comming to the half way point of the series it is to be expected to reach a climax, nyuk nyuk, at this point. Readers will find out after this turning point more on Feather as well as get acquainted with our villians in the series in more detail. Also a few new cast memebers will be joining which may give birth to a knew series I been working on. As for requests and so fourth on this series fan feed back is alwas a plus as I take posts considerably. Not the greatest author or well known not looking to make a name but hopefully people enjoy this as much as I do.

C&F: Spies that Love Me

Short series in development starting to punt ideas hopefully will prod Suikoden on a few suggestions. But this will stare a character latina Andrea Valasquez a tough yet heartful solder who becomes chosen to join Section 7. With a smal cast of partners and fellow spies this kind of goes to a rookie aspect of spies in Section 7. Not ment to be a long series, to be honest don't know, it's intended to give a new set of life to a running series. I may ask for some character development assistance and ideas.

Midnight Latte

Stepping away from the bustle of high octane actions and tickling going to try tickling in a more sensual romantic as the world turns aspect. --; I know some guys may say "Dude are you gay?" But due to some jabbing *swats feather* from some female readers and the itnerest to do something diffrent going to try my hand at a more relaxed romance setting involving intrigue, passion, tickling, ad alot of coffee.

Cat Burglar by Primetime

I'm not intending to continue this series long as there is a part three and soon part four. This was more out of my fandomness to continue/help end a series that I'm sure alot of readers wanted to know "What happens to Vanessa and Karina?" so added my own twist. THe PT is a very busy man I'm sure and with some of his already big series going had to request if I could give a go at it.

The Brothel: Revisited

I'm not sure who originaly wrote that story and having the hardest time finding who did. But I decided to create a rewrite of the original and a continuation of what happen to th girls in that story. The continuation involves a twisted involvement of a sister who discovers her sister's involvement in the brothel and this hopefully will get new ad old readers in intrigue of bringing back the old.

One Shots: As said one shot stories

God don't flood my pm box but folks if you like to see a one shot story feel free to submit a request. I generally do not d such but going to give it a shot. If your request isn't responded too or gets a polite turn down ^^; I don't hate anybody as I don't know anybody that much here. -_-; Yah also keep it tasteful with some storyline try not too make it all about !@$#*^% or hardcore creepy stuff. oO; I'm a writer not a BDSM director so keep it gentle and tasteful.

Note: to my few fans: I know I'm not often given many posts, i'm kinda the rookie but I like to thank those fans and posters on this C&F series for giving me the oppurtunity in telling my story. I honestly can't believe its about to be ayear since I been here and man i wish I had more free time to write this stuff. But like msot artists -_- getting paid to do this doesn't come often so work work work to not be poor artist. But thank you all thanks for everything and your great commentary and suggestions. I hope to improve and immerse you all into the C&F series as MTJ and Suikoden really inspired me to see this series continue as we fall in love with an all time character Samantha Storm. So get your gun belts ready and start chasing cause this Storm is comming back for another round.

I never doubted you for a second buddy! :D

Glad to hear you are bursting with ideas and they are all fighting for your attention. Fun isn't it? As ever, I am always ready to chat through ideas for characters and stories (so get yer ass on messenger! lol)

Once again, many, many thanks for being such a huge fan of C&F and showing your love for the 'franchise' with all your writing efforts.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back