• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viridian Ranger! Free E-NOVEL!

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
(Hello! I hope you enjoy this new E-Novel I wrote. It's 14,000+ words/ eight chapters long. This book didn't take me nearly as long as 'Power Girl' did to write, but I put a lot into it. I hope you enjoy!)

CHAPTER ONE​

“The sun feels so nice today!” Sarah thought, as she happily leaned back against the tin roof of the large, red barn that sat directly on top of a hill that overlooked a large farm located almost two miles away. The girl always came to the barn when she wanted to be alone, or wanted to relax.

Sarah always loved relaxing on the barn just like her grandfather. The girl lived with her grandparents and sister ever since their parents passed away when the girls were just babies. Their grandmother passed away when the girls were seven and eight years old. And their grandfather passed away when the girls were sixteen and seventeen years old.

It was in the barn that the elderly man had passed away. Sarah wasn’t sure what had killed him, but she knew it was of natural causes.

Before her grandfather passed away the farm was filled with livestock. They had hundreds of cows, thousands of chickens and rows and rows of cornfields. The farm was very prosperous, but after their grandfather passed away Sarah and her sister sold everything except the farm. The girls were even thinking about selling that someday.

What had killed their grandfather never concerned either Sarah or her sister, the fact that he was gone was all that mattered and it was actually Sarah who had discovered the elderly man had passed away when she went to fetch him for dinner. She found the man lying comfortably near a stack of hay. He always liked napping while working in the barn, but when the girl tried to shake him awake she realized something was wrong.

Sarah was a beautiful young girl who was eighteen years of age. She had short, brunette hair that fell to her small, rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a red t-shirt, that was tucked neatly into a pair of jeans and white shoes tied tightly to her feet.

“There you are.” Came the voice of Tara. Tara was Sarah’s older sister.

Sarah sat up and glanced down at her sister who was smiling up at her. “Hey sis!” Sarah said, waving happily at her sister. “What are you doing up here?” The girl asked.

Tara was a beautiful girl as well. She too had brunette hair, but hers was longer and fell to the small of her back. The girl had dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white t-shirt, matching skirt and sandals on her bare feet.

“I was looking for you silly. I’m heading to town. Want to come with me?” Tara asked.

“No thanks! I’m just going to hang out here for a little while.” Sarah said.

“Alright. Come down the safe way though.” Tara warned, pointing a stern finger at Sarah.

Sarah giggled. “I’ve climbed up here thousands of times sis. I haven’t jumped off or fallen off yet, have I?”

“No.” Tara said, closing her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her chest. “But the TV doctors tell us all the time that it takes just one fall and its all over!”

“I get it. I’m sorry!” Sarah said, giggling.

“Alright.” Tara said, turning and waving goodbye to Sarah. “Be good!”

“Yeah yeah.” Sarah said, sighing deeply. The girl waited until her sister vanished before she laid back down. “She’s always talking to me like I’m a kid…” The girl muttered, closing her eyes.

The girl did appreciate Tara for everything she had done for her. She was there to comfort her when both their grandparents died and she was there every time she had a problem. Sarah loved her sister and was there for her as well.

Sarah was close to falling asleep, but was awoken when she heard a loud, whistling sound. Sarah opened her eyes and sat up once again. Glancing around she scanned the sky for the source of the strange sound. “What the heck…” The girl breathed. She rubbed her tired eyes and then scanned the skies once more. She still couldn’t see anything.

“Huh… Weird…” The girl breathed. Leaning back and placing her hands once again behind her head. The girl didn’t close her eyes this time. The sound was getting louder and louder.

Suddenly overhead a large, oval object appeared and it was falling right on top of her. Sarah’s eyes widened and then she screamed in horror. Just when the girl thought she was done for, two large cannons appeared out of the front of the object. The cannons fired and a bright, green light enveloped the entire barn and Sarah.

Sarah tried to scream, but the light prevented her from doing so. The girl felt her body leaving the barn’s roof. The object struck the light as well and Sarah was thrown from the roof. The girl landed on the ground several meters away, but thanks to some of the light that followed the girl she didn’t land painfully on the ground.

Sarah quickly rolled onto her stomach and faced the barn just as the object slowly crushed it. Sarah’s lower jaw dropped. The girl didn’t know what the object was, but the first thing that popped into the girl’s mind was ‘UFO’.

“Oh my God…” Sarah breathed, slowly getting to her feet.

The ship was huge and silver in color. It was almost completely oval in shape except for the back of the ship. The ship was huge. A lot bigger then the barn was. The barn unfortunately had been completely destroyed.

Sarah thought about calling someone or running for help, but decided against it. Instead she slowly began approaching the massive ship.

The girl knew her curiosity was getting the best of her once again, but she just couldn’t help it. She loved the farm and she loved the city of Viridian, but nothing ever happened there and this ship was certainly something.

As the girl approached the massive ship a large section of it opened. “Awesome…” Sarah muttered to herself. The girl couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Sarah ran to the opening and peered inside. The room beyond was large, but it was completely empty. There were a few strange lights embedded into the walls of the ship. “Whoa…” The girl breathed.

Sarah thought about running for help once more, but decided to go into the ship instead. The moment the girl crossed the threshold and entered the ship she started to feel like she was being watched.

Taking a few cautious steps into the ship the girl began examining the walls and the strange lights. She wondered what they were for.

“Nothing much in here…” The girl muttered to herself. Her voice echoed throughout the ship. “Maybe I should…” The girl began, suddenly four large, metallic cuffs attached themselves to the girl’s wrists and ankles. With a hard tug the girl was hoisted into the air.

“WHOA!” Sarah cried out in terror. “HELP ME!” She screamed. The girl pulled and tugged on the cuffs, but they refused to let go.

Sarah looked over her shoulder when she heard a low grinding sound. Out of tiny panels in the ceiling several mechanical hands appeared and shot towards the helpless girl.

Several of the mechanical hands began tickling her ribs and sides. Sarah burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly in her binds, but no matter how hard she pulled and struggled she just couldn’t break her binds.

“STOP IT!” Sarah screamed, as the fingers made short work of her ribs and sides.

The mechanical hands torturing her ribs continued to poke and tease each of them. After a few moments of this they spread their fingers wide and attacked all of her ribs at the same time.

The mechanical hands tickling her sides were equally merciless. They poked and teased her sides. They scratched and teased her quivering flesh and then move onto her stomach. When the hands reached her belly they began attacking the muscles and drawing tiny circles around her navel.

Sarah’s laughter grew more desperate and so had her struggles, but no matter how hard she pulled and tugged she just couldn’t escape the tickle torture.

“NO MORE!” The girl cried, through her ticklish laughter. “PLEASE… I’M SORRY!” She screamed, but her words came out jumbled.

The ship started to shake violently, but the tickling never stopped.

Sarah closed her eyes. She felt like she was dying.

A clacking sound caught the girl’s attention. Sarah opened her eyes and spotted a circular device lying on the ground. The circular device was only a few inches thick and six inches long. It was also white in color.

“W-WHAT THE…” Sarah laughed.

A bright green light erupted out of the circular device and struck Sarah, forcing the girl to close her eyes. The light moved over the girl’s body as though it were studying it. When that green light vanished a bright white light began shining from the circular device. It was so bright that the girl could see it even though her eyes were closed.

When the light vanished Sarah opened her eyes. The first thing she realized was the tickling had stopped. The next thing Sarah realized was she was floating in mid-air. “OH my God…” The girl breathed.

The girl glanced down at her body. She saw she was wearing a new outfit as well. She wore a long, white and blue shirt that looked like it was made of plastic. She wore white gloves on her hands, matching boots on her feet and around her waist was a white skirt. The girl wore a matching helmet with a clear visor over her eyes.

“What the… Heck is this?” The girl wondered, aloud.

The ship began shaking even harder then before and Sarah was getting nervous. The girl’s body turned around on its on and in a flash she was flying through the opening and high into the air. The girl turned around and looked down at the ship in time to see it vanish with a bright flash of light. The only thing that remained of the ship and barn was a black spot on the land where the two once were.

“This is…” Sarah muttered, shaking her head slowly. “This can’t be… happening.” The girl stared down at her body for the longest time. She really was flying. Looking up the girl began flying higher and higher. Soon the clouds were beneath her feet.

“This is amazing!” Sarah cried happily.

The girl began flying through the clouds, underneath them and then flew towards the farm. The girl was flying so fast that everything she passed by was a blur. “THIS IS AMAZING!” Sarah laughed happily.

The girl flipped several times through the air before landing safely on the ground. Her landing wasn’t that flashy, but she was able to touch down without hurting herself. The girl glanced around. She wanted to show Tara her outfit and new ability, but decided to keep it a secret. Just for a little longer.

The girl grabbed the glove on her left hand and tried to pull it off, but it refused to budge. “Come on…” Sarah said, closing her eyes and pulling harder. The glove still refused to slip off. “Maybe…” Sarah began, reaching for her helmet. To Sarah’s relief she was able to pull the helmet off and as it left her head her body flashed a bright, white light and the strange outfit vanished and the clothes she was wearing before reappeared.

The helmet remained for a few moments before it too flashed with a bright, white light. When the light vanished the helmet changed back to the circular device. “This is… AMAZING!” Sarah announced, throwing her hands high over her head. The girl didn’t know what was going on, but she couldn’t wait to show Tara.

***​

A few hours passed when Tara finally returned. The girl was carrying several bags filled with items she had purchased at the store. “Tara!” Sarah cried, happily. The girl ran up to Tara and grabbed the girl’s hands. “I have to show you something!”

“Hold on Sarah.” Tara said, trying to pull her hands away. “Let me put my stuff away.”

“Later!” Sarah cried, pulling her sister outside.

“You’re just like a kid.” Tara said, rolling her eyes. “You always want your big sisters attention, don’t you?”

“Of course!” Sarah said, giggling. “Just hold on.”

The two girls headed outside and into the front yard. “Alright. What do you want to show me?” Tara asked.

Sarah didn’t say anything. Instead she pulled the white, circular object out of her pants pocket and held it in her hands. “Watch this.” Sarah said. The girl had practiced activating the object until her sister came home. All she had to do was think about the outfit and it would magically appear on her.

Tara furrowed her eyebrows and watched her sister.

Sarah concentrated on the clothes she wanted. Suddenly her body flashed with a bright, white light. When the light vanished the blue and white clothes she wore before appeared on her body.

Tara’s eyes grew wide and she dropped the bags she was carrying. “Oh my God…” Tara breathed.

“I said the same thing!” Sarah said, running up to her sister. “It can do other things too!” Sarah said, picking Tara up in her arms. “I’m super strong!” The girl announced. “And…” Sarah leapt into the air and began flying.

Tara yelped loudly and threw her arms tightly around her sisters neck. “WHAT IS THIS!?” The girl shrieked. “HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!?” She then, demanded.

“I don’t know, but this outfit has something to do with it.” Sarah said.

“Take me back down!” Tara ordered. “RIGHT NOW!”

“Oh!” Sarah said, remembering her sister was afraid of heights. The girl flew to the ground and let her sister climb out of her arms.

“Isn’t this awesome?” Sara asked, flying a few feet into the air.

Tara took several deep breaths. “Yeah… It is…” The girl admitted, nodding her head. “Aren’t you afraid of that thing though?”

“No.” Sarah said, shaking her head. “Heights don’t bother me.”

“I know, but… Where did it come from?” Tara asked.

Sarah landed a few feet away from Tara and began telling her sister everything that had happened. When she finished Tara threw her arms around her sister. “I’m glad you weren’t hurt!” She said. “And I’m sorry about the barn. I know you loved it.”

“It was grandpa I loved. That’s why I went there.” Sarah said, patting her sisters back. “I know he’s not up there, but I liked going anyways.”

“I know.” Tara said, nodding. “Anyways… Give me!” Tara demanded.

“Give you what?” Asked Sarah.

“I want one of those things! Come on!” Tara said, smiling happily at her sister.

“I only saw one.” Sarah said. “You can borrow mine though.” And with that Sarah pulled off her helmet. The clothes vanished and the helmet changed back into the circular device. “Here.” She said, handing it over.

Tara took the device and stared down at it. “Now what?” She asked.

“Concentrate on the clothes I was just wearing and that it.” Sarah said.

Tara nodded and did as she was told, but after a few seconds nothing happened. “Huh?” Tara said, shaking her head. “Nothings happening? Are you making fun of me?” Tara asked, looking at her sister.

“No! I swear!” Sarah said, shaking her head and putting her hands in front of her. “I promise. That’s what I do.”

“Maybe it’s broken.” Tara said, handing the device back to Sarah. Sarah once again concentrated on the clothes and like before the outfit appeared on the girl’s body. “Nope… You were making fun of me!” Tara said, pointing a stern finger at her sister.

“No! I wasn’t!” Sarah cried.

“That’s it!” Tara roared, grabbing Sarah’s sides and tickling. Sarah burst into laughter. The girl tried to back away from her sister, but the back of her left foot kicked the ground and both sisters toppled onto the ground.

Tara landed on Sarah, but that didn’t stop her from tickling her sister. The girl continued to dance her fingers over Sarah’s body. “STOP… PLEASE!” Sarah begged.

“Make me!” Tara ordered.

“I CAN’T!” Sarah cried. “I’M… AFRAID!”

Tara halted her tickling immediately. “What do you mean?” The girl asked, climbing off her sister.

“I’m really strong now.” Sarah said, taking several deep breaths. “I might hurt you.”

Tara giggled. “Don’t worry about that. If you hurt me then you hurt me, but I know you’ll be careful.” Tara said, helping her sister up. “I’m your precious big sister after all. And if anything happens to me you’d really be in trouble.”

“What do you mean by that?” Sarah demanded, narrowing her eyes at her sister.

“Your cooking sucks. You’d starve to death if I wasn’t around to feed you.” Tara said.

“My cooking’s excellent!” Sarah snapped.

“Yeah yeah…” Tara said. Both sister burst into laughter. They always teased each other like that. “So…” Tara began, after calming down. “What are you going to do with that?” She asked.

“Fight crime!” Sarah said, putting her hands on her hips.

“Yeah right!” Tara said, shaking her head. “If anything happens to you I don’t know what I’d do. So no crime fighting. You can play crime fighter, but that’s it.”

“Hey!” Sarah snapped. “I’m not a kid!”

“Sure you are!” Tara snapped back. “You’re my kid sister and your going to obey me.”

Sarah wanted to say something else to her sister, but decided against it. “So… What should I call myself?” The girl asked.

“Dork?” Tara offered. The girl could see instantly her sister wasn’t happy with the suggestion. “Ok ok…” Tara said, smiling warmly at her sister. “How about…” The girl began, tapping her chin thoughtfully. “Viridian Ranger?”

“Viridian Ranger?” Sarah said.

“Yeah. We live near Viridian city, you look like one of those power guy rangers, so Viridian Ranger.” Tara said.

Sarah thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “Yeah. I like it! I’m a Viridian Ranger!”

Please click the links below to read the rest of the novel. Thanks!

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754856/viridian_ranger_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754918/viridian_rangers_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754930/viridian_ranger_chapter_four.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754944/viridian_ranger_chapter_five.html?cat=44

Chapter Six: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754974/viridian_ranger_chapter_six.html?cat=44

Chapter Seven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5754984/viridian_ranger_chapter_seven.html?cat=44

Chapter Eight:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5755016/viridian_ranger_chapter_eight.html?cat=44

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back