• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOCAL: The Final Frontier!

Ivory Tickler

Verified
Hey everyone!

Does anyone else find it rather odd that among the many successful gatherings and munches throughout the nation that Southern California has yet to rank even as a contender? I know you SoCal folks will agree and are equally as stumped as I am in this fact.

So starting now, let's change that!

Having attended many gatherings and munches over the years, I have some insight and experience in helping to get things going. However, it will take a few of us, if not more, to really get something solid started.

I propose a munch, or "meet-and-greet" at a coffee house/restaurant or something along those lines, plan it for sometime within the next month or two. For those of us LA/OC/SD people who've been waiting and waiting for something to happen... this is that time! WE as a group need to make that happen!

So spread the word and reply to this thread and let us know if this is something you'd be interested in, would like to help out with, or whatever. Let's do this, y'all!

-- IT

If ya do it next Tuesday or Wednesday, we may be able to attend, even. I can mail the list when you pick a day, brother. Just say when. :)

im here ^^
didnt expect starting a thread in the personals section would start a revolution--best forum ever.

Oh man and me without a single day off until late November...

Never fear, Ticklebell! My hope is to start one first in OC right off the bat. Then, we try one in the LA area, SD area, and so on.

I think an SD munch would be perfect right around, oh say... late November? ;)

-- IT

Hey Ivory.....lets do it

I know a local one here in San Diego would be great ( just please not the last week in Sept or first in Oct.. family in town ) I would do what I can to help and I did love the one I was able to make in LA... so count me in... and a shout out to ms Ticklebell.. nice to see another local...

Adam:nicethread::bow2:

another SD guy here. would like to see something in the OC/SD area go down! I won't also be available until November though. LOL :( But me and the gf would love to attend one though.

Rad

Rad sounds fun. I'm interested.

I am out in WestLA so OC isn't too bad. I know of a couple others that would definitely want to come along as well.

I like the munch idea too. A nice restaurant/bar area might be nice. At least in the SM world, imo munches seem to go better when people can stand up, walk around, and talk to different people instead of being stuck sitting down.

Anyone have thoughts on a venue in OC? (I'm not very familiar with the area unfortunately).

There's a Cheesecake Factory in Huntington beach (Is that OC?). If they have an outside area, that might work out well depending on how many of us there are.

i know the cheesecake factory at the Irvine Spectrum has an outside area and thats def oc territory :3

There's one in HB at Bella Terra which is nice and has a bigger outdoor area than Spectrum. I'm up for either since both are the same distance from me.

Ok quick before this thread dies and goes into oblivion...

** REDACTED **

Last edited:
In Anaheim here

Would love to get together with other forum members and get a better introduction to the scene and everyone in it.

Well seeing as a whopping one person responded, I'm redacting that last post ;)

@Incudie: Sorry I haven't been on to follow up on the munch. This weekend is a little tied up for me due to a show but after this week the month opens up more. I liked your idea of HB at Bella Terra. Let's also talk with DVNC who has the socal contact list of those interested in meeting up.

I would love to go to this but this month is not a good month for me :(

Let me know if you guys set anything up. I would love to meet with other SoCal people again...

haha that's too funny.

Alright, maybe we should shoot for next month then =)

Ok Campers.....

All the holidays are over till Xmas... what do you think.. Where and When:hungry::happyhop::jumpupanddown:

I'm new to San Diego and would def like to meet some tickle folks out here. Count me in for a meetup

Hey all! Bumpin' it up again!

On top of work and out of town guests, had an emergency appendectomy so I've been out of touch. But all is well and I'm nearly 99% recovered :)

Thinking about end of November for a munch. Maybe in OC and then one in SD in December. Whatcha all think?

-- IT (2 ounces lighter)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back