• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Musical Statues

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
Not written a story for a while, but a few sites relating to tickling games has me come up with this. I don't have time to write endless sequals ect so if you request that don't be upset if it does not come. I just hope you enjoy the story.

It was Sally's 18th birthday, A tall brunette with long flowing hair, just got home with her friends Kelly, a petite 5 foot 3 blonde, Kelly's twin sister Lisa who was usually for a twin much taller along with redhead Stephanie and short brunette Victoria. They had been out celebrating Sally's birthday, out on the town and a little worse for wear, all wearing little black party dresses and heels as they had for each others birthdays. Sally was the youngest of the little gang. The plan was to go back to Sally's place, but they got back a little earlier than planned and Sally heard a noise as she walked in the front door.

"Oh, mum, sorry didn't think you would still be up."

Her mum Helen, was also a tall brunette figure, Sally lived with Helen after Helen split with Sally's father years ago. Sally looked similar to Helen, but don't tell her that, she hates it.

"That's OK dear, did you all have a good night."

"Yes thank you" Sally said a little wearily and a little worse for wear from the drink. The other girls said hello to Helen.

"Hi girls, you all ready or some sleep then." Helen said wit a smile, hoping they would say no.

"Not yet" replied Kelly, "We will be up a while longer yet" stated Victoria.

"Hmmm, ok, I remember your birthday party here when you were younger, it was you five if I recall."

"Yes mum, we played musical statues at the end, I remember it." Sally replied.

"That's right, well, this is the end of your night, so how about we play it again."

Sally was not impressed "It's a kids game" she replied. However the sisters Kelly and Lisa were up for it. "Go on, it will be fun" said Kelly. "and we did say we were staying up for a bit longer" added Lisa. Sally was still unimpressed but now both Victoria and Stephanie were game for it is well. In the end Sally relented. "Well OK, I guess it may be fun."

"Excellent" responded Helen, she already had the music system set up, almost as if she had planned it. "OK, the rules are simple, you dance around when the music plays, and must remain like a statue when the music stop, if you don't, you're out, any moving or laughing, you're out of the game. The winner will get a special prize later I have planned. The girls took off their heels and prepared for the game

The first two rounds of music, nobody moved and nobody was out of the game. "hmm, you're all too good at this, to get a winner maybe we need to have some fun."

"Like what?" Asked Sally.

"Wait and see my dear" responded Helen

In the 3rd round the girls stopped and Helen wandered in front of them pulling funny faces trying to make the girls laugh. In round 4 she whispered random things into their ears. In truth there were one or two giggles and faces starting to crack, but Helen for now ignored this as she was about to move onto what she really wanted to do. It would not be fair, as she would now in effect determine who wins by default. but they had agreed to play, she was in charge of the game and not about to miss her chance. But would she let her daughter win on her birthday, or play with her daughter in front of her friends?

The next round came and the music stopped. The girls stopped. Helen pulled some more funny faces at the sisters and they tried not to laugh. Then she stood behind Stephanie whispering into her ear. 'You're out of the game this round.' Stephanie confidently responded "no I'm no hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Helen began tickling stephanie on the sides and under the armpits. Despite the laughter she kept the tickling going, running the finger up and down the sides of her body, having Stephanie in helpless hysterics. She then stopped tickling, "seems you are out as i predicted" smiled Helen. "That's not fair" giggled Stephanie who despite the tickling having stopped, could not stop herself from laughing. "Yes that's not fair." stated Victoria. "It's only not fair if your ticklish, isn't that right dear." Helen teased Sally, gently running her finger across her daughters face. Sally fel a combination of excitement at the attention and yet fear that her mum may embarrass hr a little in front of her friends. Sally was very ticklish, and both Sally and Helen knew it. Sally looked around and Kely looked a little nervous about what wasto come to. Lisa seemed to find it fun however. "Come on girls, smile, it's fun."

The next round came and the music stopped. Helen moved behind Victoria who felt a touch of panic, she knew what was coming of course, but was helpless to do anything about. "Not fair then eh, do I sense someone is a little ticklish?" Victoria looked up. "yes" she replied a little sheepishly. "Oh well, shame, as it seems you are about to be out of the game then." Helen began running her nails under Victoria's uncovered armpits. Victoria was indeed the next helpless victim.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahastooooooooohahahahahappphahahahaha!!!!!!"

Helen continued for a few more seconds and whispered "still think it's unfair"

"Yes it's unfahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! okhahahahaha it's fairhahahahahahaha!!!!!"

"good girl" On this admission Helen then stopped, although she was enjoying it and wished Victoria had held out a bit longer. However, she knew she had the twins and her daughter left so plenty more fun to be had.When the next round of music stopped she stood behind Lisa next "OK young lady your turn."

"Go for it" replied Lisa seemingly confident. Helen tried to tickle Lisa on the sides, the ribs and the exposed underarms and got no reaction. "hmmm, like I said, only unfair if your ticklish, lets see if it's genetic."

Helen moved to Kelly who already knew the answer to that. Helen immiedately has the shorter twin in hysterics. "haha your out" exclaimed Lisa, enjoying her sisters suffering. Meanwhile Sally was now more nervous, if Lisa was not ticklish, her mother would now shorely come for her next as she and Lisa were now the only ones left. Menawhile Lisa was teasing her sister Kelly as Helen continue to tickle her. As she let Kelly go Kelly whispered something to Helen, Kelly seemed more embarrased by her sisters teasing as much as the tickling.

As the music played for the final round Helen pondered her dilemma, normally she would have no problem teasing her daughter in this scenario. However, part of he wanted to bring the overconfident Lisa down a peg or two. She danced around a little with both girls as the music played. Then focussed on Lisa. "Looks like i win then hey?" Stated Lisa, looking like she has an air of invincibility. "We shall see" smiled Helen back. Just before the music stopped Helen accidentily, or was it? Tripped Lisa who was laying on the floor as the music stopped and thus has to be the statue from there. Meanwhile Sally also stopped and feared for what was coming.

Helen however sat on the floor with Lisa. "OK lets see." As a result of being on the floor, Lisa bare feet were exposed. "oh no!!!" exclaimed Lisa. "Hmm, seems we have one spot not tried." Helen began to run her nails up and down Lisa's bare feet. Lisa tried to resist but this was her weak spot. Her confidence was based on staying upright, Helen knew different. eventully thelaughter flowed from Lisa "noohahahahahahahahahahahahahastophahahahahahaithahahahahahahahahahahahah"

"You are the loser, aren't you Lisa, not the winner."

"Yessshahahahahasssshahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha"

So the game was over and Sally was the winner. "How did you know I was ticklish on my feet?" asked Lisa. "Ah well, Kelly whispered it to me, maybe if you had not teased your sister so much, I would not have known."

Sally was less triumphant an more relieved, she knew if her mum had tickled her, she would have lost, but she was spared that. "Now dear, as it's you that won, you will get your prize tomorrow."

THE FOLLOWING EVENING

After the girls had left the following day, Helen prepared to give Sally her victory prize.

"Come here dear." Shouted Helen and Sally came down the stairs. "As you won the game last night I decided to buy you that skimpy outfit you wanted as your prize. I don't usually encourage this sort of thing I know but it is your 18th birthday."

Sally unwrapped her present, a short blue top that does not quite cover the tummy and a matching short skirt, the one that she had seen in the shop a few days ago that she wanted.

"Oh this is fantastic, thank you mum." giving her a hug.

"That's OK dear, go upstairs and try it on, then call me up once you have changed so I can see it." Sally excitedly rushed upstairs. "mum, I have it on."

"OK dear." Helen went into the room and closed the door. Sally did a little twirl "what do you think mum?"

"Aww, my little daughter, all grown up. But before you do grow up, Iyour prize has one more little thing, And so you can't see until I want you too, I'm going to put this blindfold over your eyes."

"OK mum hehe, what now?"

"Well put your arms out in front of you and ill help you with the next surprise."

As Sally put out her arms Helen pulled out a pair of handcuffs she had planted under the bed a few days ago and gently cuffed her daughters hands together.

"Hey hehe, this is silly what are you doing?"

Helen moved her daughter to lay gently on the bed and teased a finger over the midrif. "No your not going to." exclaimed Sally, realising too late what was happening

"Well you won the game last night, but here you are in a skimpy little outfit, blindfolded and handcuffed, so I guess I can make up for not playing with you last night. You didn't really think you weren't going to get tickled did you?"

And with that Sally's 'prize' began, and it would last, well, as long as Helen wanted it to, not much Sally can do about it I guess, as her first stream of laughter can be heard as we leave them.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back