• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina 2: Welcome to Miami. (M/F) [brand new written just today!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
This is the second in the new series about the ditsy blonde ticklee, Tina who can't help but orgasm if tickled enough. I hope you all enjoy it, it's taken me most of the day to write but I managed. Enjoy! :D

After the epic night of torture handed to the busty blonde and very ticklish Tina by her fellow workers at Elk City Construction Tina handed in her resignation not a day later. There was no way the girl who could easily be tickled to a unwilling orgasm could work in an environment where everyone knew her weakness and was only going to exploit it at every chance.

Even the day Tina had gone in to give her resignation notice to her boss, the slick billionare Harry Deveno, Tina had been pushed into a small closet by the photo copy boy and had her tummy tickled up shirt until she was force to cum in her little red panties. Tina had to walk to her ex-bosses office with a wet feeling at her groin and embarresment as everyone cheered for the young man who had grabbed her.

Tina had even moved across town to the other side of Elk City, so none of her previous torturers or anyone mildly interested in tickling her would know where she lived. Tina was very happy in her new job, she wrote reviews on hotels at different locations all over America, she had been doing it for a little over two months now and loved the fact she got to travel all over the place and meet lots of new people.

Tina's lastest destination was the sunny beaches of Miami. Tina had been in Miami two days, she usually spend about three days in each location then returned to Elk City to put her notes together to form a review for her companies brochures and website. Tina had just spend the morning of her second day soaking up the sun and being stared at by every straight male and lesbian that walked on by.

When Tina returned to her comfortable and air conditioned room on the fifteenth story of the hotel 'Beach Classic Resort' she was still in her skimppy light red bikini which just barely covered her nipples of her huge creamy white breasts. Her even smaller g-string was covered by a the white she had used to sun bathe on, wrapped around her waist.

Tina shut the door lightly behind her, and did'nt bother to listen for a click. She was quick to throw the towel onto the large double king size bed and head to the fridge for some cool refreshment. As Tina stood close to the fridge trying to reach into the back for the last pinapple juice her nipples quickly hardened to the cold chill of the fridge air.

"OOF! Hey!" Suddenly Tina was pushed futher into the fridge by an unseen figure standing behind her and before she knew it the sides of Tina's ticklish belly were being attacked by ten tickling fingers. "HeEHHHeeHEeehhSTOP!hHEE"

"Remember me Tina?" Came a slightly familiar mans voice from the relentless tickling figure behind her. "Remember me!?"

"NAHAHAWHOOARAAHHAHAHA" Tina laughed barely able to speak as her knees gave way and she fell kneeling on the ground, now with her ribs being attacked by her unknown tickler. "HAHHSTOP!STOP!HAHAHELP!HAHA"

Suddenly Tina's legs were kicked out in front of her and she was forced to lay on her back, her tickler still unrecogniseable to due the tickling and speed of events, took quick action to kneel on Tina's upperarms with her head just between his blue jean covered thys.

"Remember me now?" Tina's tickler asked as she got good view of the balding glasses wearing man looking down on her. "Huh?"

"I...Please...get off me I don't who you are." Tina said cofused and uslessly struggling to lift him off of her arms.

"Jerry, Elk City construction accounting?" The angry little man said as he straightened is wrinkled white button up shirt. "I worked in your office? I was at your promotion party?"

"I...Jerry?...I'm sorry I don't remember anyonEEHEHHEHEH" Tina didn't have time to finish as Jerry suddenly and furiously began tickling at her almost fully exposed ribs. "JERRHHHEEHHEEEHHAHAH"

"I've waited for months to do this!" Jerry yelled with excitement and nervousness as he tickled away at his screaming blonde victim. "No one ever remembers me! I watched you get tickled at that party and by God I wanted you! Now I have you all to myself, your my tickle girl now!"

Tina's legs kicked about wildly and from half way down her shins her bare feet flung about inside the cold fridge. Suddenly her right foot became immoveable as her big toe got caught inbetween the railing of one of the whit fridge shelves. Jerry continued mercilessly attacking her tickish ribs and it was only a few seconds before Tina's left foot was secured in the same accidental fashion as her right.

"Oh its like that is it?" Jerry said as he stopped tickling Tina's soft ribs and took notice of her trapped feet. "Your doing my job for me, I was going to tie you up later on...looks like you really do want to be tickled."

"NOAHAHAHAHA" Before Tina could give a half decent reply Jerry had leant foward and began tickling Tina's taut smooth tummy. "HAHAHJERRYEYYYYYAHAHA"

"It took me a long time to track you down Tina!" Jerry said determined at his tickling act. "I'm not going to let you run away now that I finally have you!"

As Tina thrashed her head about and tried desparetly to lift her arms and free her feet from the cold fridge she could feel one of Jerry's sneaky hands creeping towards her bikini bottom. Tina could do nothing but laugh and squeal as she felt her smooth shaven mound open to the cool air conditioned room. Jerry continued to tickle Tina's ticklish tummy with his left hand as he used his right to pull her g-string to thy level and begin rapidly tickling her quivering mound.

Tina screamed hysterically as she couldn't believe this guy was doing this, and that a little coward like him actually built up the courage to attack her highly sensitive mound. Tina tried to beg with her might as she knew in a matter of seconds she would begin to grow unwillingly wet, her nipples were already standing toward the celling.

"Thats it! I knew you wanted to be tickled!" Jerry said pleased as he felt the moisture of Tina's excitement wet her mound. "The whole world knows you love being tickled!"

"HAHAHHHSTOOP!HAHAHJERAAHAPLEEHHEEHE" Tina screamed knowing that it would only be a short matter of time before Jerry got his desired effect from Tina's unwilling torment. "STOP!!HAHAHHAHHJERJERJERHAHAHAH"

Jerry gave up on Tina's belly and focused all ten tickling fingers to her quickly moisoning mound. Tina went wild and could no longer form words and her tickled area got more and more sensitive from the pleasureable but undesired tickle attack.

"We're ganna have some fun today Tina!" Jerry exclaimed while watching in fascination at Tina's almost throbbing groin. "Once you cum we'll tie you to the bed and tickle you silly!"

"NOOOHOOOOOOAHAHAOOOOOOOOHOHHHHH" Tina bucked wildly as her eyes opened wide and her mouth moaned the pleasure that only tickling could bring her, whether she wanted it or not. "OOOOOOOHOOAOAOOOO OOOOOH HHH HNOOooo"

As Tina shuddered from orgasmic delight Jerry quickly knocked her toes from the gridded shelves and stood to look at his handy work. Tina lay still writhing in uncontrollable exstacy with her g-string still just below her groin. Jerry grabbed ahold of the g-string and threw it across the room, he then grabbed Tina's arms and pulled her quivering body towards the large bed.

"No..oooh..Jerry stop...nnnh plehee...no" Tina struggled weakly still recovering from her explosion of pleasure as Jerry pulled out a rope from his jeans pocket and turned Tina onto her belly. "What are you doing?...please don't do this, Jerry?"

Jerry stayed silent as he tied Tina's wrists together behind her back with the short length of white rope. Now with nothing covering her body execept the tiny bikini top which was now revealing a small bit of errect nipple Tina felt her ankles being locked together in the crook of Jerry's arm and another small rope being secured around her ankles.

"Jerry listen to me, please don't tickle me." Tina began to plead, now recovered from her forced orgamic delight. "Pleaseeehhee Oh no, Jerry please don't! Hee HEE"

"Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Jerry asked rhetorically as he began stroking at Tina's helpless bare feet. "Months, and there is no way I am going to give up now."

Tina flopped about wildly as her laughter grew when Jerry increased the tickling of her trapped soles. Despite being a relativley short guy Jerry was surprisingly strong and managed to keep Tina from moving around too much. Jerry was no tickling pro but it tickled none the less, and it didn't take much for Tina to laugh when having her soft feet touched. The tickling never ceased and Jerry held his ticklish captive and was relentless with his tickling fingers on both of Tina's soles.

When Jerry did finally cease his attack after several minutes he placed Tina's feet on the bed, grabbed the juice Tina had been reaching for and shut the fridge door. Tina still gasping for air rolled onto her back and fought weakly at her ropes to no avail.

"Wow...those saps at work would be so jealous." Jerry said looking at his almost naked prey before gulping down some of the cold refreshing juice. "Now that I've got you all to myself, where should we work on now? Maybe your ticklish little downstairs again? Maybe we should stick to tickling those cute little feet of yours? What do you think?"

"Please, you've had your fun" Tina began still breathing heavily for more air. "I'm sorry I don't remember you but please don't tickle me anymore please...no, what are you doing? Jerry don't! NO! EEEEEE"

Jerry had put the lid back onto the icy cold glass bottle and as he walked on his knees over Tina's bound legs he placed the side of the chilly glass directly onto Tina's bare sensitive mound. Tina squeled at the chill on her most sensitive of areas and tried to back away but Jerry threw the bottle aside on the mattress and sat firmly on Tina's waist, stopping any get away attempts.

"Time for a litte boob tickling!" Jerry said eagerly as he ripped the tiny bikini top from Tina revealing to huge mountians of sexual fun. "I always did wonder what your boobies looked like! Koochie koochie Kooo."

"Jerry st-HA-St-Ha NOOHAHAHHHAA" Tina laughed uncontrolably as Jerry dug his proding fingers into Tina's huge ticklish cushions. "HAHAHSTOPAPAPAAAHAHAHA"

Jerry's hands squeezed hard at each giant errect breast and Tina bucked wildly beneath her evil tickler. Now fully naked Tina was at this mans mercy and no one was coming to help, they were all out on the beach. Tina wasn't so sure she wanted anyone else to enter because she thought they would be more likely to join in than save her from the mad tickler Jerry.

As Jerry relentlessly and randomly gripped at Tina's creamy white breasts the sexual pleasure was impossible to hide as her nipples stood fully towards the celling and her cold mound was producing more and more pre-orgasmic juices.

"PLEEASE JERYYEHEHAOOOOHOHOHO" Tina moaned and laughed as her body forced her to orgasm once again, however this time Jerry didn't stop. "OOOHAHAHAHAHOOOSTOHAHAHAAOOOAOOAO"

Jerry clutched and dug harder and harder into Tina's ticklish hills of pleasure causing ticklish agony and multiple orgasm delight. Tina bucked up and down towards her crazed captive, but Jerry sat just abover her groin so her bodies pleas for something to insert her were going unanswered. Truth was Jerry wasn't interested in sex, all he wanted to do was tickle her mad. Tina on the other hand wasn't interested in any of it and just wanted to go home and write her reivew.

When Tina's orgasming laughter finally changed back to regular hysterical laughter Jerry moved his tickling fingers down to Tina's ticklish tummy and riddled away freely as his ticklish temptress' belly. No matter how much will power Tina had she could not stop laughing, tears rolled down her cheeks and despite how much she wanted it, fainting from exhaustion was a long way off.

Jerry was having the time of his life, tickling away at this blonde beuaty that he had only ever dreamed of getting within ten feet of. Jerry tickled hard and made the most of it because he knew, although he plans to capture Tina again some day, it would be quite a while away. Not to mention he thought he may end up in prison, so making the most of his normally once in a life time oppurtunity was essential.

Suddenly Jerry let down his guard for half a second and Tina took her oppurtunity, she quickly squirmed underneath her tickler and fell onto her knees on the carpet at the foot end of the bed. Jerry turned quickly to see Tina tip side ways towards the floor and dissapear out of sight.

"Hey!" Jerry said jumping from the bed and seeing the bottom half of Tina's legs almost scoot under the bed with the rest of naked bound body. "We can't have that."

"NO! NO JERRY STOPHeeehHEHE" Unfortunaltey for Tina she hadn't been fast enough and Jerry had sat on the back of her shins and begun tickling away at her bare ticklish soles. "HEEE OHSTOOOPHAHAHAHA"

Tina thrashed about from her knees up underneath the dark small space underneath the large bed, there was little room to buck up and down and very little light to see what was happening. All Tina new was that she was helpless and her feet were being tickled non-stop by her capture. The darkness and the tickling bought Tina's thoughts breifly back to the night in the fields when the two police officers had hand cuffed her and chased around naked, tickling her without mercy just as Jerry was doing now.

"I want you to listen very carefully." Jerry said, ignoring the fact his hysterical blonde mess of a tickling victim couldn't hear a word. "I'm going to leave you now, but I will be back one day. I know you don't want me to go, but my plane is leaving very soon, but don't worry I'll be sure to track you down and come back with a little more time."

Suddenly, to Tina's surprise and joy the tickling stopped and Jerry stood up. Tina quickly pulled her legs underneath the bed and curled up in a bound naked ball, still giggling and panting for air in the dark tight space.

It was atleast two hours before Tina thought it safe to wiggle her naked and still bound vunerable self out from underneath the bed. Tina managed to raise to her feet and after ten minutes and a bit of effort had used a sharp knife from the hotel draw to set herself free. Tina flew back to Elk City the next day and in fear of Jerry ever returning for another tickling session reported him to the police, who to Tina's horror told her no 'Jerry' ever worked at Elk City Construction and all of the people in her old office could vouch for never seeing a man of his description.

Elk Cities finest left the investigation open.

The End.

nice, once again. i don't think this series about Tina will ever get boring. keep 'em cumin' :devil:

Thanks T.N glad you like Tina!:D

Replies are appreciated, good or bad and if Tina ever does get boring feel free to tell me why and I'll see what I can do.:D

-T.M.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back