• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin's Husband Gets Tickled (Part II) f/m

tiedntickled

Tom awoke to the feeling of intense pressure against his bladder. He had to pee. He started to roll over but found himself restrained and the events of the evening came back to him.
Damn! He was still tied up. He must have fallen asleep and Erin hadn’t bothered to untie him.
It was still dark but by the light of his alarm clock, he saw that it was almost 4 am. He turned his head the other way and made out the outline of Erin snoring gently as she slept next to him.
“Erin,” he called. “Wake up Erin.”
“Mmphhh.”
‘C’mon, Erin. Wake up and untie me. I have to pee.”
“Huh?” came the reply. “What’s the matter?”
“I have to pee,” Tom said. “Now untie me.”
Erin was awake now. She smiled to herself at the thought of poor Tom, unable to get up to go to the bathroom. He didn’t know it yet but he was at her mercy.
“You have to pee?”
“Yes.”
“Badly?”
“Yes, dammit! Now let me up.”
Instead Erin teasingly poked his ribs, giggling at his reaction.
“Jesus, Erin! Don’t do that! I’ve got to pee!”
“So…” She poked him again.
“Stop it!” Tom cried feeling a dibble of pee escape. “You’re going to make me pee!”
“Oh dear,” Erin teased. “We can’t have you getting the bed all wet.” Suddenly she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned she was holding a towel.
“I think I found just the thing.” She approached the bed and knelt between Tom’s legs. Then she slipped the towel beneath his naked rear and wrapped it around his penis. Then, taking two large safety pins, she pinned it around his waist effectively making a diaper.
“There,” she said, grinning. “That should keep things dry.”
Tom just gaped up at her. Christ! She had just diapered him. She wasn’t going to let him up to go to the bathroom.
Smiling, Erin hopped from between his legs and sat down next to him. Poor Tom was about to embarrass himself.
“Kootchy, kootchy.” Erin grinned as she found Tom’s ribs again.
“No Erin! No!” Tom realized what she was trying to do. He began thrashing about and laughing as Erin continued to poke and tickle him.
“Go ahead,” she giggled. “Pee like a little baby.”
“Oh Jesus Erin,” Tom cried. He couldn’t hold back much longer as she attacked him with her fingers. His bladder was full. He felt some pee leak into the towel and then he couldn’t stop himself.
“Dammit Erin,” he cried as she continued to tickle him. Then he proceeded to empty his bladder into the towel while Erin grinned triumphantly down at him.
“That’s it,” she urged. “Go pee pee.”
Tom did. Once started, he was unable to stop the stream of pee.
“Tommy’s going pee pee,” Erin teased. “Tommy’s going pee pee!”
Red-faced, Tom emptied himself into his diaper and when he was done, the towel was soaked.
Erin stopped her tickling and grinned down at poor embarrassed Tom.
“Looks like somebody made a little mess,” she teased. Then she undid the safety pins and making a face, removed the towel and held it at arms length while she took it to the bathroom.
She returned with a washcloth and proceeded to wipe Tom’s crotch area, all the while teasing him about peeing. “I thought you were a big boy. But I guess not.” She giggled. “Can’t even hold it until morning. Good thing I found that towel otherwise you would have wet the bed.”
Tom’s face stayed beet red while she continued to admonish him. Christ! He was a grown man and she had him peeing into a diaper. Talk about embarrassing!
“Dammit Erin,” he began. “That wasn’t fair. Now let me up!”
Erin smiled widely as she slowly shook her head.
“I don’t think so.”
Then she got up and, as she walked to the bathroom, continued. “I think you need to stay like this. At least until morning.” She returned carrying another, dry towel. “And I think you need to put this on. Just in case you have to pee again.” Her eyes twinkled teasingly as she spoke.
“What???” Tom cried. “Dammit Erin! You can’t do this! Let me up!”
“Now, now. Don’t be obstinate.”
She hopped onto the bed between his spreadeagled legs and proceeded to work the towel under his rear as he protested and thrashed about.
“Stop it, Erin! Stop it!” But being tied up like he was, poor Tom was at a distinct disadvantage. “Dammit! Don’t!” he cried helplessly but she soon pinned the towel around his hips.
“There,” she said grinning as she sat back to admire him. “Now I can go back to sleep without having to worry if your going to pee or not.”
Tom’s face was beet red. He had just been diapered by his wife. Just like a baby. Talk about embarrassing!
Erin was enjoying herself. Her ticklish husband was at her mercy now. She grinned and ran one finger along his ribs.
“Ha, ha ha,” Tom laughed. “Don’t!”
“Why not? Don’t you like to laugh?”
“No,” he answered and then laughed again as her fingers moved lightly up and down his chest. “Don’t tickle me.”
“Doesn’t little Tommy like being tickled?” she teased.
“Ha, ha ha. No! Heee hee!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes! Heee hee. Ha haa! Stop!”
“But what about this little Tommy?” Erin’s hand snaked down and grabbed the towel where Tom’s erection was making a very evident tent pole. “He seems to be happy.” She giggled and squeezed him through the towel.
“Is it being tickled or does he like wearing his new diaper?”
Tom’s face turned an even deeper shade of red. “C’mon. Let me up,” he said. This teasing was getting a little out of hand. “I don’t want to do this anymore.”
“No?” Erin grinned and walked her fingers along Tom’s ribs. “How are you going to make me stop?” Tickle, tickle, tickle went her fingers sending Tom into a fit of laughter.
“Little Tommy likes it. And I bet he likes his diaper too.” She moved forward so that she was sitting directly on top of Tom’s erect penis as she continued to tickle him.
“Mmmmm,” she murmered as she ground her hips against him. Poor Tom was beside himself as on the one hand his penis felt so good and on the other, Erin was tickling his ribs and underarms again. He laughed and wriggled helplessly about.
“Ha, ha heee ha! Stop it! Erin stop!”
But Erin had no intention of stopping. Having her husband at her mercy like this was so much fun. Maybe she could get him to cum again – three times in one night would prove that tickling turned him on.
Then for the next half hour, Erin tickled poor Tom. All over. His ribs. His belly. Under his arms. He laughed and cried for her to stop. Then he was pleading. Erin liked that the best.
“Please Erin! Stop! Please stop!”
“Say ‘pretty please’.”
“Pretty please!”
“Pretty please, what?”
“Pretty please stop tickling me!”
“Oh, don’t you like being tickled?”
“No! Please stop!”
‘Well, I don’t know…” She grinned down at him. “I thought you were enjoying it because you were laughing. If you really wanted me to stop you wouldn’t be laughing.”
“But your tickling me… Ha ha ha. I can’t stop…” Tom laughed and giggled breathlessly as she ran her fingers up into his sensitive armpits for the umpteenth time.
“Well if you won’t stop, then I won’t either.” And grinning at Tom’s predicament, she kept up her tickling.
“Oh God! Please! Please Erin! Please stop!”
Maybe it was the begging, or the diaper or just the tickling but Tom realized he was getting quite aroused as he thrashed helplessly beneath his wife. She was still sitting on his very erect penis and she pressed herself against him feeling his excitement grow.
“Oh Erin! Please stop tickling me!”
Erin laughed and instead, redoubled her efforts. She poked her fingers into his armpits and ran her hands up and down his ribs as he laughed and wriggled helplessly.
“Oh God Erin!” Tom cried. He was approaching the point of no return for the third time that night. “Oh Jesus! Honey! Honey!” He humped frantically while Erin continued to tickle him.
“Yes! Honey! Yes!” he gasped thrusting against her. But he still wasn’t there yet. So close…
“Baby going to cum?”
“Yes honey! Yes!” Tom cried as Erin ground her rear against his erection. He humped for all he was worth trying to get over the edge. “Oh honey!” he gasped.
“Now?”
“Almost…”
Erin caught Tom’s nipples between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Tom gasped.
“Oh honey! Yes! Yes!” he cried as he wriggled beneath her. But still he couldn’t cum. He gasped for breath and frantically humped to no avail.
“Oh Jesus, Erin,” he moaned realizing he was not going to be able to cum a third time. “I can’t…”
“Are you sure?” As she spoke she twisted one nipple while at the same time running her fingers into his armpit. Breathlessly Tom laughed and continued to hump but he wasn’t getting any closer. Finally Erin gave up and collapsed on top of him.
“Poor baby,” she whispered into his ear. “I guess you need a little more rest. Don’t worry though. Take a little nap and then we can try again…”

Fantastic story! :D Please continue the series, and make sure that Erin doesn't let Tom go for a long, long time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back