• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 5

bktick

TMF Novice
sorry about the delay.... here is part 5... hope you like! and comments are always welcome.

OMG, it wasn’t a dream. Not the last horrifying day of my life, or the sharp fingernails and scribbled along my soles at 730 am waking me from a deep sleep…just as Nurse Natalia had promised. Good morning sleepy she teased as she forcefully poured a drink down my throat….more muscle relaxed I feared…and again, no way for me to stop it. I hope you got a good night sleep honey…I know I did. We have a busy day ahead of us. Today is the 2nd day of your treatment…after today, we will probably know if 3 days will be sufficient, or if a fourth day will be necessary. A lot of this will depend on you of course. Nurse Natalia proceeded to stretch my limbs apart as she walked around the table. She then took out a marker, and waved it at me. After watching some video of yesterdays session, I have determined your most sensitive areas…they will be explored very thoroughly today. She then proceeded placing x’s on certain parts of my completely naked body… on my soles…along my ribs, and on my neck. She then drew a circle around my navel, and also one each on the inside of my pits. How do you feel Mr Michaels Nurse Natalia asked? I stared into her eyes, silently pleading with her to just stop what she was about to do to me. You seem a little groggy she said, and at that point she put the oxygen mask on me. This should pep you up she said. She then placed the dreaded penis pump over my shaft, keeping it on a high level, causing me to cum in just a few minutes. We will reapply the pump during your first break she said quite methodically. I really want you to take your treatment sessions very seriously today Mr Michaels. You came in here for a reason…and I take a lot of pride in what I do…I could not live with myself if I let you leave here before you are completely treated. And that means you being able to bear all touch and tickling sensations without resisting or feeling uncomfortable. Do you understand this honey? I hesitantly nodded my head yes. After removing the mask, Nurse Natalia grabbed several implements from the nearby table.

We are going to challenge you a bit more today sweetie…Go ahead and open your mouth she said…At that she placed a gag in my mouth and fastened it in the back of my head. Good she said…as she admired her handiwork. And there is more…I am going to blindfold you in a minute…so you will not get to see my pretty face for awhile, she said with a wink, knowing full well that this just further added to my torment. Not being able to see which areas she will tickle torture next will send me over the edge for sure…and not seeing Nurse Natalia’s lovely face and body…well that has been the only pleasant experience of this whole ordeal…With that the lights went out…so to speak…The blindfold was fastened snuggly around the back of my head…and I just lay there feeling more helpless and vulnerable than I ever had in my entire life. No matter how crazy her torture drives me…I will not be able to utter a plea of mercy…There will be no more crazed look in my eyes…to let her know I have had enough…and am ready to pass out. I still lay there, motionless of course, thinking her sharp nails are going to dive into my skin at any moment. Is she going to keep me like this all day I thought? Finally, after about a minute, I felt her soft breath along my neck….Are you ready sweetheart? She seductively whispered in my ear. I hesitantly nodded my head up and down…. Fully lying of course…no I wasn’t ready…I could never be ready for what Nurse Natalia was about to do to me…if yesterday was any indication. Good she whispered… we are going to have a lot of fun with you today…. You will get to see me during your first break if you are cooperative. Please try and do your best to endure this Mr Michaels…I don’t want to have to redo the entire session because you failed to do your part…ok?? Again I nodded my head…doing my best to hold back the tears. And one more thing she said….and I felt plugs going into both of my ears…I lay there…completely and utterly useless….never have I been so vulnerable…so unable to defend my body, mind, or spirit…

I swear I was going crazy at this point…and I hadn’t even been touched yet….how could she do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this I thought???? I cannot see…speak, or even hear Nurse Natalia as she encircles me around this torture table…The only thing that will exist for me is her merciless, tickling of the most sensitive regions of my body….could this possibly get any worse I thought??? And then it did…

I felt a single digit flicking the arch of my right foot…then at the same time… I felt 5 nails scrambling in my left pit…shit! These 2 sensations on opposite parts of my body nearly sent me into shock…and I knew the torment just started. Her hands would lightly tickle… then I would feel nothing, only to feel the tickling again…this game she played deliciously and methodically….she knew that having the blindfold on would make me completely crazy , as she applied this torturous technique. After awhile she switched feet and pits, only to enlighten new areas of my body to her cruel touch. Her hands were exactly where I remembered the markings she made on my body too. Nurse Natalia was certainly honest with me about her intentions…that much I had to say.

WTF!!??!!!!!! How can a wet fingernail be tickling my navel????????? I can feel Nurse Natalia’s fingers tickling my foot and my pit!!!!!! OMG!! What the hell is going on??? After several minutes of this sensation, I felt nothing….then a minute later I felt 5 fingers in each of my pits….Was I really going crazy I thought??? How could I not???? This torture would drive anyone over the edge….my nerve endings have been shocked like never before in my entire life! And I feel like I am starting to lose my mind.

OMG! There it goes again! 5 fingers in each of my pits, and a single digit reaming out my super-ticklish bellybutton! How can she do this????? Shit!!!! Now there is another hand tickling my foot!!!! I wanted to jump out of my skin!!!!!!!!!! There is someone else tickling me now too! I do remember Nurse Natalia saying “we are going to challenge” me earlier too… I never thought she meant…….. Now the hands are roaming all over my body…. 20 merciless fingers each torturing me to insanity.

I never got used to any pattern or sensation because before I could the evil hands moved to different pre marked spots on my body. I have to say, this session is by far the worst so far….It’s as if these fingers are purposefully trying to punish me…and punish me horribly. As torturous as Nurse Natalia’s touch is, this new set of fingers ( and I think I can tell the difference) seems determined to punish, not “treat” me…. Why is this happening? Who else is tickle torturing me????

more to come...

wow great, i can´t wait for the next chapter, please post it urgently. THANKS

Thanks for all the great feedback!!! I will try to have part 6 posted within a couple days.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back