• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Captive M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
The Bank was busy and filled with people cashing their paychecks when suddenly three men burst into the bank, guns pulled and pointed at the crown of surprised bank patrons.

"Alright! alright now! Everybody stay where you are. We are not here to hurt anybody, but if any of you try to stop us, we will shoot to kill!" shouted the leader of the gang of thieves. The other two men were looking around at the people truing to figure out who the bank manager was.

Madison was in her office when she heard the commotion in the bank lobby. She looked at the computer screen and saw the security cam. She immediately recognized the men as members of the Olivetti Band.

The Olivetti Band was a group of Ellette thieves, who's only purpose was to enter the bank of their choosing and go not for the money, but the valuables kept in the safe deposit boxes.

Madison knew they would stop at nothing to get the combination to the safe depository. She knew their methods of obtaining information were unorthodox. She shivered as one method came to mind. As she was about to alert the police, her office door
burst open. Two of the thieves walked in.
"Well.. Well... Madison. You will give us the combination to the safe depository" Ordered the leader of the group. She stared directly in to the eyes of the leader and replied, "I'll never tell you the combination..!"

The leader just chuckled. "You make it so difficult when it's very easy to give yourself over to the evil events of this day. Grab her and tie her to the chair.!"

Madison tried to run to the door, but the second thief grabbed her and tie her to the chair, her arms tied down at the wrists, her shoes removed and her ankles tied to the front chair legs."

Madison struggled to get out if her bonds, but she couldn't. Her white silk blouse became wrinkled s she struggled about. The leader of thieves took out a pocket knife and began to cut each button off her blouse very slowly until the blouse nearly fell off.

He spread her blouse open to reveal her smooth skin and her firm breasts. He cut through the middle of her bra and cut it off of her firm breasts.

"My dear.. I am sure you have heard of a few of my ... more unusual methods of obtaining information. " He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Are you... ticklish, my dear?" Madison was insanely ticklish. Even the touch of someone brushing up against her caused her to giggle.

"P-p-please.. don't! don't.. tickle me!! I can't bear it!!!" she cried, her speeched lowering to bearly as whisper.

The leader ran his nails down along her ribs, sending Madison into a fit of laughter. Then he ran his forefinger along the edges of her firm breasts, tickling them gently to start. Madison squealed and struggled to get the tickling to stop. "Going to tell me the combination?" Breathing heavily from all her giggling, Madison raised her head, looked her tickler in the eye and spat on him. "There's your answer!"

Her capture took out a hankie and wiped Madison's spit off his face. "You shouldn't have done that! NOW the torture 's really going to start!" He pulled along, black goose feather from inside his vest pocket. ""Let's find out how feather ticklish you are! Last chance, The combination and the tickling stops!"

Madison began shaking. The only thing worse that being tickled by fingernails, was feather strokes on ticklish skin. Madison was especially feather ticklish on her breasts and nipples. Her last lover loved stroking a feather over her pink, erect nipples and hearing her squeal with ticklish laughter.

Her captor looked at her. "So.. not going to tell me what I want eh! Hold her down!" The other man in the room came up behind Madison and held her arms tightly so she couldn't hit out or flail. Madison's eyes grew wide as she saw the feather come closer and closer to her ticklish upper body.

Her tickler stroked the feather's tip in a circle around her nipples. Madison began giggling as she felt the feather tickling her skin.She struggled to break free, but couldn't. She laughed as the tickler drew the feather along the edges of her firm breasts and then up and down her cleavage. Madison struggled to get away from the feather's touch. but couldn't. She threw her head back in a giggling frenzy as her tickler ran his nails along her ribs and then across her belly, gently circling her ticklish belly button.

"Pl-pl-please! stop! I can't stand this!" Madison pleaded. Her tickler looked at her and smiled devilishly. "I'll stop once you've given me the information I need. Besides, now that I have found your weakness.. your ticklishness, I'll keep tickling you as it amuses me." Madison shuddered. She knew that if he kept tickling her, she's go over the edge.

Henderson, Madison's assistant and current lover was hiding in the closet in Madison's office. He could hear her hysterical laughing shivered. He tried to stifle his own nervous giggle as he listened to Madison being tortured. He also knew the combination to the safe deposit boxes. He tried to shift his position and accidental hit the door.

The leader stopped tickling Madison, who was giggling and gasping for air, grateful for the unexpected break. "Someone else is in here! FIND HIM NOW!!" shouted the leader. The men started searching the room and opened the closet door. Henderson tumbled out and shivered at what might happen.

One of the men grabbed him and stood him upright. "And who are you?" asked the leader. "I-I'm H-H-Henderson. Madison's assistant." the leader smiled. "Do you know the combination to the safe deposit boxes?" Henderson gulped and looked toward Madison. she lifted up her head slightly and shook it back and forth. Henderson looked down at the floor. The leader glared at Henderson. "Are you .. ticklish, too?" Henderson bit his lip and said nothing. Then the leader smiled. "Tie him up and let him watch me !" The men tied Henderson to the other chair and placed him in full view of Madison's exhausted body. "Watch as I torture your girl friend! Let's see how much you can stand!!"

"Now then my dear... ready to tell me the combination?" Madison refused to answer. "No matter. I'll get your boyfriend to tell me. I assume he's just as ticklish as you." The leader took the feather and began tickling the tips of Madison's nipples, sending her back in to hyper ticklish laughter. The leader slowly drew the feather along her cleavage again, a highly ticklish spot. As Madison giggled and struggled. Henderson began giggling as if he was being tickled. The leader smiled as he slid his fingertips down along Madison's waist, tickling her gently to start. Madison arched h er body spasmodically as the leader kept tickling her waistline and hips. Henderson kept laughing and shifting uncomfortably in his chair. Finally he could take no more and shouted. "Stop! STAAAAP!!!! I'll mtell ... I'll tell you the combination!!! Just stop tickling her!!!"

"Bring him!" the leader shouted. Henderson was untied and the guard pushed him past Madison. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Henderson kept murmuring as they waked down the hallway and to the gte in front of the safe deposit boxes. Weak from laughing, he whispered the combination. One of the men whispered in there leader's ear. "Do anything you want to him!" Henderson gulped then began giggling as he felt fingers kneading and tickling his sides. He wriggled and struggled as the guard kept tickling his ribs and sides.

The rest of the men emptied the vault and tried to escape.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back