• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turbulence FF/F

JstlikeThat

Hello All.
Ive always lurked around never saying much or posting anything. Well I thought i break that cycle by posting a story. This is my first story so I hope you all like it. Just a scenario I thought of one day. I welcome all comments. Good and bad. Enjoy

Turbulence

Now boarding flight 5431 Boston to San Diego

“Ugh. Its about time.” said Lisa.
Lisa, a 30 year old business executive, was boarding a plane set for sunny San Diego, California. For the past 2 months she worked 11 hard hour days, 6 days a week handling a various projects at her job. Now she was heading to California to talk to some clients about a new business deal.

Lisa was the type of executive that you see talking on her blackberry while working on a laptop and drinking a latte. Since she was a executive she had the privilege of telling people what to do. At times she would come off as very bossy. She doesn't really mean to. Its just the way she was. She was the type to always work. Even as a kid. At the age of 8 she ran a lemonade stand on her street. She even tried hire some of the neighboring kids to work. She gave them actual time sheets too. She was born to work.

Because of her workaholic ways she pretty much never took time to relax. Never went to the movies or go to the Bar with friends for a drink or even a nice bubble bath at the end of a hard day. She never went on a date nor even thought about starting a relationship. No. only work was on her mind.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE FOR FLIGHT 5431. WE ARE GOING TO START THE BOARDING PROCESS. CAN WE HAVE ROWS 1-10 COME FORWARD?

Lisa was in the last row. Row 35. All the way in the back of the plane. Right in the middle of the plane. She wanted to fly first class but the seats were sold out so she had to settle for coach.
The line moved ever so slowly through the gate
“Ugh. Come on” Lisa thought

NOW BOARDING ROWS 11-20
“...Lets go people...”

NOW BOARDING ROWS 21-30
“...Move any slower...lets go....”

NOW BOARDING ALL REMAINING SEATS
“...About time”

Lisa, the last in line, followed the slow moving group of people down the gate. Into the plane and down the aisle. She had her phone squeezed between her ear and shoulder talking away. Laptop in one hand and dragging a carry on with the other. Getting to her seat was like going through an obstacle course. She squeezed her way through people. Bumped into bags. Trying not to trip on peoples feet sticking into the aisle. Oh yes, this is why she goes First Class. She hated coach.
She finally made it to her row. She look at her ticket.
ROW 35 SEAT C
She looked up and noticed seat C was right in the middle.
“Sigh. I asked for a window seat. I dont believe this. Whatever.”
She hoisted her bag into the overhead compartment and immediately it look like it would not fit.
“Oh you gotta be kidding me!” she grunted
She shoved, pushed, even punched the bag to see if it would go in....it wouldn't.
“Do you need assistance ma'am?” asked the flight attendant
“No!. I got it.”
“Ok maam. You see its just that if you cant fit it in there then your going to have to check it.” Said the flight attendant with a almost fake smile.
Lisa looked at her with a look of annoyance. She looked at her name tag.
“Uh look...Becky. Im fine. I can get this. I just.... (push)...need....to....(shove)....”
Becky stared for a moment at Lisa's failed attempts to get the bag in the compartment. Then she spoke.
“I know ma'am but we can take off until all compartments are closed. And umm...sorry to say but were kinda waiting on you.
Lisa looked around and saw everyone staring at her. She gave in.
“Fine. Take it.” said Lisa
“Thank You maam. Please have a seat”
Lisa turned sideways squeezed though the chairs to her seat. Got there and plopped down with a huge sigh.

Moments later the plane took off and was airborne

Twenty minutes into the 5 hour flight Lisa was on her laptop working hard on documents and presentations. She felt cramped in the cheap, too small coach seat she was forced to be sit in. The person next to her was listening to music a bit too loudly. A baby was crying a few rows up. And the person in front of her just leaned his chair back making Lisa feel more cramped. All of these things were starting to irritate her. She reached up and push the flight attendant call button.
Becky came walking down
“Uhh yes can I have a pillow, a blanket and some earplugs?
“Im sorry ma'am but were out of all of those things. They are being used by other passengers.” said Becky
“Oh come on!” Lisa said a bit too loudly. “Your all out? What...this plane only has 2 blankets or 2 pillows? No let me guess. You do have them and theres a new fee for them.? Lisa's frustration started to get the best of her. “Please, go back there and find a blanket or something. Its freezing in here”

Becky sighed a bit. “I'll see what I can do maam” Becky said with a forced smile. She turned around and calmly walked toward the center of the plane where they stored a few things. She went behind the center wall and approached the another flight attendant, Karen.
“Oh my God I wanna knock this woman out”
“Who?” asked Karen.
“This uptight big shot in the back row. She snapped at me to go find a blanket. Oh! Ill find it alright and ….and....I dont know. Tie her up or something.” Becky chuckled a little bit as she said it.
Karen walked around Becky and peaked around the wall to get a look at her. She turned back and looked at Becky. She gave a little smirk. “I have a crazy idea”
“What?”
“She seems like the type to all tell people what to do. Always giving orders. Shes seems, as you said 'uptight'. Lets see if we can loosen her up a bit.” Karen had a devilish smile.
“Ohhh your bad.
Bing Bing Bing. Rang the flight attendant button “Wheres my blanket” Shouted Lisa.
“Ok” Im in. Becky said. “But we cant do anything with a packed plane full of passengers.”
“Leave that to me.” Karen reached down in a cabinet and retrieved a hidden blanket. She then reached in her personal bag and pulled out a water bottle. She opened the bottle and started to dab the blanket in random spots.
“What are you doing? Why are you putting water on it?” asked Becky
Karen leaned over and whispered. “Its not water. Its chloroform.”
Becky gasped. “What!?”
“Shhhh. Not so loud. I sometimes use it on unruly passengers. Just a few small dabs of this on a blanket. They use the blanket, get a whiff, then off to dream land.
“Karen I never knew you were like this! Wow. Remind me never to get on your bad side.”
Karen chuckled at Beckys remark. “Here you go. Give this to her. Dont sniff it yourself”
Becky took the blanket. She walked from behind the center wall and walked toward Lisa.
“Here you go maam. I managed to find one”
“Its about time.”said Lisa
Becky walked back to the center wall and met up with Karen. They both peeked from the wall spying on Lisa
Lisa draped the blanket around her leaned her head back. She breathed deeply for a few moments and noticed she was getting very sleepy. Her head tilted down and swayed a little bit. Lisa tried to immediately wake herself up only to have her heavy eyelids close again and within a moment or two, she was asleep.
Becky and Karen smiled and laughed behind the wall.
“What do we do now?” asked Becky
“We reach our destination and and make sure everyone leaves the plane but her. The pilot owes me a favor so we will take off again and take a short trip.
“Ok. Wow I cant believe Im doing this. Its exciting” said Becky

-Five hours went by. The plane landed everyone got off except for Lisa who was still sleeping. Shortly after everyone left, the plane took again

Lisa slowly woke up from her forced slumber. She tried to stretch her arms as she yawned but she noticed her arms were restrained. They were above her head. Her wrists we bound by blankets and pulled over and behind the top of the chair. “What the...?” She looked down and noticed her feet were through the sides of the chair in front of her. Her right foot on the right side of the chair and her left foot on the left side. She tried to pull them out but like her wrists they were also restrained. “What the hell. Whats going on here?” She looked around and noticed all the passengers were gone. But she felt the the plane moving. She looked at the window to the right and saw clouds. “Were still airborne? What the hell is going on here? Hellooooo?!” Just then Becky and Karen came walking down the aisle.
“Oh look. Shes awake!” Said Karen. “How was you nap?”
“What the hell is this?” shouted Lisa” Where is everyone? Why cant a I move? Why is the plane still airborne? Who....”
“Shhh shh shhh shhhhh” Karen said. “Your so loud and demanding. Whats your name?”
“Lisa! Whats yours? I want to speak to your supervisor!”
“There you go again demanding things. Well ms Lisa. You see we were the ones who tied you up.
“Why? Why the hell would you do that?”
“Well, your were being loud, obnoxious, rude...kinda like you are now. You see Ive been a flight attendant for years and I see people like you all the time. Always work, work, work. Never time to relax. So we decided that were going to have you take a breather, relax and maybe have a laugh or two.” Karen said this with a devious smile.
Lisa was a bit worried so she tried to see if she could level with the two girls. “Look, look. Im just a busy woman. I didnt mean to come off pushy. Just a lot on my mind. So if you dont mind, please untie me!”
“Sorry, we cant do that.” Karen waived to Becky and said, “Becky why do yo go around and sit next to Lisa's feet.”
Becky walked around to the row of chairs in front of Lisa and walked to the chair where her feet were sticking out.
“Wha.....what... are you going to do to me?” asked a frightened Lisa.
“Dont worry your pretty little head. Were not going to hurt you. Like I said were just going to have a few laughs. Thats all.
With that Karen started to unbuttoned Lisa's blazer. She unbuttoned all the buttons, open it and pulled it over her head, down her arms and rested it on her tied wrists behind the chair . She also pulled over the white blouse she was wearing over her head and also rested them on her wrists.
“HEY!! What the hell!! Your sick. Shouted Lisa.
Karen looked at Lisa that was now in her black lace bra. “Wow ms Lisa!” You got some big puppies there. Lets see.....36D maybe?” Karen placed her hands under Lisa's breasts and bounced up and down. “Wow very bouncy. Like jello.”
“Piss off!!”
“Well. With that why dont we start shall we? Dont worry ms Lisa. By the time were on the ground you'll be a loose goose. Not worrying about work at all.” She turned to Becky and said. “ K, Becky. Lets begin. Remember start off nice and slow. Let Lisa know that this is only the beginning.”
Becky slowly removed Lisa's high heel shoes. Lisa tried to see what she was doing but could see over the chair in front of her. So she tried to peek through the sides where her feet were stuck. She couldnt see much. She heard one shoe hit the floor. “Thats one.” Said a eager Becky. Then the other shoe hit the floor. “And theres two.”
Lisa felt the cool air on her nude stocking feet. She was nervous. She couldnt see what Becky was doing and Karen just sat beside her cool and calm.
“Remember, nice and slow. Start off with one finger.
Becky peaked above the chair and looked at Lisa eyes and gave a big smile. “You ready? She knelt back down and looked at Lisa's right stockinged foot. She took her right index finger and very lazily dragged it from her heel to her instep and then to her big toe.
“Ahh!” Lisa felt like a electric shot went through her leg. “Oh no. Oh no no no no.” Lisa thought to herself. “Oh please God no. Not this”
“Oh I think this is gonna be good.” Karen said. “Keep going.”
Becky continued to slowly drag her finger all over Lisa foot. Making imaginary lines and just slowly going all over her nyloned foot.
Lisa's foot twitched and wiggled, desperately trying to get away from the tickling sensation. Her eyes were shut tightly and she was breathing heavily through her nose. Her lips were quivering trying so hard not to smile or worse....laugh.
Karen looked at Lisa's attempt not to give in. “Ooooh this is great.”
“What?” asked Becky
“Shes trying to resist. Oh how I love it when they try to resist. It makes it that much more challenging. Now do the other too”
Becky complied and now took her left finger and started to slowly drag her finger on her left foot.
“Oh my God!!” Lisa managed to get out. Her legs were starting to shake. She threw her head back. Eyes still closed and her quivering mouth begged to turn into a smile.
Becky continued to lazily draw all over Lisa's trapped feet. On her right foot she made small and large figure 8's and on the left she made lines up and down her sole. “Did she break?”
“No not yet. But I know what to do. Dont stop.” Karen moved closer to Lisa and smiled at her. She saw Lisa desperately trying not to smile or laugh. She moved so her lips were right next to Lisa' ear and whispered. “Oh whats wrong Ms Lisa? Whats happening to your feet down there? Is Beckys' fingers going up and down your soft feet bothering you?
“Sh...hmm...Shhh..shut...up” Lisa managed to get out
“What. It doesnt hurt does it? Actually judging by your face it looks like it makes you wanna giggle. Does it make you wanna giggle ms Lisa? Karen asked in a almost baby talk voice. “I mean those fingers going up...and...down your feet. All over those cute little, plump toes. It almost seems like it....well......that it tickles. Your not ticklish are you?”
That seemed to be the magic word. As soon as Karen said that a short burst of laughter escaped Lisa's lips. Her lips were now a un-deniable smile. The flood gates of laughter were about to bust open.
“Uh-oh did I hear a laugh? Go ahead. Its ok...laugh.” She moved in real close to her. Place her hand on her chin and turned her head so their eyes met. “Come on....you know your ticklish. Tickle, Tickle Tickle.”
That was it. Lisa couldnt hold it in any longer. The maddening tickling feeling on her feet was too much for her. She couldnt help but giggle and laugh.
“Thats it!” Karen said to Becky. “Just enough to make her giggle uncontrollably.
“ha ha ha.....oh myy ooooo ha hah oh please please..ha ha ha. This tickles too much!” laughed Lisa
“I know.” Karen said. “But this is only the start. Right now your just giggling. Soon you'll be in hysterics. ”
Becky continued her light touches for another 2 minutes. She continued her one finger assault all over her soft nylon covered feet. This caused Lisa to just sit there and giggle like a school girl. “Ha ha ha. Ohh my....oooh shhii....ha ha ha”
“Ok give her a break.” Karen said. “Time to really laugh.” She got up from beside Lisa and walk around the row of chairs and stood next to Becky.
“Pl.....Please.” Lisa panted. “No more. I cant take it”
“Ohhh but were just getting started. Ok you take the left and Ill take the right.” Karen and Becky positioned themselves in front of Lisa's left and right foot. “Take em off!” Karen and Becky both grabbed the stockings and ripped the apart. What they saw was a perfectly sculpted size 8 feet. They looked so soft and almost creamy. They had a bit of a high arch and smelled like a scented lotion. It almost made their mouths water.
“Wow you have very pretty feet ms Lisa.” said Becky
Lisa's heart being to race as she didnt know what they are going to do next.
“Lisa may I ask you a question? Asked Karen
“.....yeah...” responded Lisa
“Have you ever had you toes sucked?” Karen said with a smile.
Lisa's eyes almost popped out of her head from the question. “Please no. please, I beg you.”
“Oh I think you'll enjoy it. But as a word of caution. Its really going to tickle.” With that both Karen and Becky bent down and inserted Lisas big toes into their mouths.
“OHH SHIIIII.....HA HA HA HA. OH MY GAAAA HA HA HA”
Karens lips surrounded Lisa's toe. Seductively sucking and slurping all over it. Her tongue came out and slithered all the around her plump big toe. Becky moved down the line and slowly sucking each toe in line. Then she took her tongue and darted it between each of them. Almost sawing it back and forth. Lisa feet wiggled and twitched . Her toes wiggling in their mouths. Karen and Becky continued to suck and lick on her toes. They hummed and slurrped all over them. All Lisa could do was just sit there and laugh.
“HA HA HA HA. NO NO NOT THE TOUNGE! AHHH HA HA HA NO NO NO. HA HA HAHAAA”
Karen let go of Lisa's big toe with a loud pop. She raised up and looked over the seat and looked at Lisa. “How was it? Did you enjoy it? I think you did. Theres a big smile on your face.”
Lisa turned her head to the side and tried to catch her breath. Karen walked around the chairs and once again sat next to Lisa.
“Were not done my little ticklish executive. ” Lisa turned her head and looked at Karen. “Becky, continue sucking and licking but do it lightly. I want her giggling like a school girl.” Becky did just that. Once again licking and flicking the underside of her toes with her slippery tongue. Lisa was laughing again.
“P...P....Please HA HAHA Have her S...Stoooo aahhh HA HAHA that tounge HA HA HA HA.”
“Sorry Cant do that.” Karen said to her. She looked down and saw Lisa's belly button. “Tell me Lisa. Whats that?” Lisa looked down to see what Karens was looking at. She immediately propped her head back up and look at Karen with fear.
“No...you 'giggle' wouldnt?” Lisa asked.
Karen just smiled and bent down to her quivering belly. She began to kiss it and rub her lips all around the belly button. Then without warning she inserted her tongue in there.
“AHHHH HA HA HA HA get outta there. NO NO NO HA HA HAAA HA. SOME BODY HELP ME HA HA HA HA”
Karen's tongue slithered around her belly button like it was exploring for something. Slipping and sliding all over it, It was warm, wet and oh so tickly. Lisa never had her navel licked or tickled even. Now she was experiencing both.
“HA HA HA HA OOOH HA HA HAAAAHA HAAA STOP STOOAHHHP I CANT T-T-TAKE IT. HA HA HA HAAAA”
Karen then opened her mouth around her navel and firmly pressed her thick lips on her belly and began to blow. The vibration of her lips on Lisa's belly was maddening. “OOOH MY GAAWD HA HA HA” Lisa never felt such a sensation. Her back arched off the chair. Karen used her free hand and pushed her back down.
“Wow. You must of really enjoyed that.” said Karen.
Just the a voice came on....
---Karen were about to land.---
A voice came over the walkie talkie that was on Karens belt. “Ok Roger. Remember to descend like I asked.
--Roger....big dips. Over and out----

“Well Lisa, our time is almost up. But before you go were going to give you something really special. Remember when I said your going to be a loose goose? Well here it comes.“
Just then the plane began to descend rapidly. It felt like a roller coaster after the first big drop.
“Whoa...what a feeling uhh. Karen said. “Tell me ms Lisa. When was the last time you had a explosive orgasm or any orgasm for that matter?
“Whaaa whaa.” Lisa tried to say but was still recovering from the last tickling.
“Your about to have one of the most creative ways to have a orgasm.” Karen straddled Lisa's lap facing her. She then pulled down her bra. Lisa's breasts bounced and flopped freely. “Becky, continue to lightly tickle her feet.”
“With pleasure. said Becky”
Lisa began to giggle once more.
“I just love these feet. Their so buttery soft. I can tickle them all day” said a excited Becky. She lightly scratched her fingers all over Lisa's feet. The heel, the toes, even the top of her foot. Becky was hypnotized by the wiggling of those soft feet and the sweet laughter coming from Lisa.
Karen reached in her apron and pulled out a device. It was a motorized toothbrush. “Guess what this is for? Karen asked Lisa. “Believe it or not Im not going to use this to tickle you but use it to give you another wonderful sensation.” Karen turned on the toothbrush and it began to buzz and vibrate. She smiled as she looked at Lisa. She pulled up the top of Lisa's skirt and slid the vibrating toothbrush down her skirt where it sat right on top of her pleasure center. Lisa's jaw dropped when she felt the sensation. “HMMMMM...OH WOW.....OOOH MY “ Lisa said. She then felt the light tickling on her feet and giggled some more. Then again the plane suddenly dipped again. “OOOOOHH MY GAWD....Lisa felt like she was going to lift off her seat. She didnt know how to feel. She was being tickled and pleasured at the same time. She didnt want to admit it. But it felt amazing. “ HA HA HA...HMMM WHAAA WHA HA HA WHAT...ARE....YOU DOING!!”
“Giving you a tickling orgasm” Just then Lisa bent down and started to suck on Lisa's left nipple. At the same time she took her right hand and lightly tickled her right armpit. The plane dipped hard again.
“OOOOH FUU...AHH AH HAH HA HA HA....IT TICKLES....OOOOH YEEESS RIGHT THERE...I MEAN NO NO NO HA HA HA HA...NOT TH-THERE-!!”
Lisa could not believe what was happening. The sensations she was feeling was something she never felt before. The foot tickling combined with the vibrating toothbrush, the nipple sucking and her armpit getting tickled was a sensory overload for her. The plane rose up a bit then rapidly came down.
“OOOOHHHH MY FU....NG...GAWD.....OH SHH...OOOOHH SHIIi...HA HA HA HA. DON...HA DONT STTTOP HA HA HA.
Karen let go of Lisa's nipple with a pop. “She almost there. Just one more drop.” The plane rose up once more. Since karen was kneeling over Lis,a she somehow used her foot to go in between Lisa legs. She then leaned close into Lisa and asked “You ready to loose your mind?” Lisa looked into Karens eyes. Her eyes almost begged her to continue. The plane dipped once more rapidly. Karen's foot between Lisa's legs pressed against the toothbrush increasing the sensation. Becky increased the tickling on her soft feet. Her hands running her fingers all over them. Her right hand lightly tickling her right heel and instep while her left hand played with her plump toes. Karen pinched Lisa's nipples and began tugging on them like she was milking her. She also bent down and licked her armpit. Flicking her tongue all over her smooth. hollow armpit. All while the plane was descending. These sensations were overwhelming Lisa. Her head was tilted back. Her mouth slightly open with a big smile. She started to breath quickly and heavily. Her body began to shake. Karen realizing she was about to explode rose up from her armpit licking and went close to her ear and whispered in a sexy soft voice....
“Go ahead....let it out. Laugh. Cum. Explode.” She flicked her nipples with her fingers and made playful sounds as she was doing it. “Boing, boing, boing, boing.”
For some reason that sent Lisa over the edge....
“HOLY MOTHER FU.... OOOHH..... SHHIII....HA HA HA.... YYES.....YEESS......HOLY FU...SHHIII.....YESSS..HA HA HAH AOOOOOOHH. OH YES OOO FU...KING YES” The sensation was so great and intense that Lisa felt light headed. Her eyelids became heavy. Everything seemed fuzzy. The room was spinning and then just like that she was unconscious.

“Maam....maam....wake up.
Lisa woke up and saw Becky standing over her.
“AHH!” shouted a startled Lisa. “What happened?” She looked down and saw all her clothes her back on. She wasnt tied up anymore.
“Maam we've landed. Your the last one on the plane.”
Lisa looked around for a second. “Wheres' the other one?”
“Who maam?” asked Becky
“Was it a dream?” Lisa asked herself. “It cant be...It was soo real.” She shook the thought from her head. She got up. Gathered her belongings and began to walk down the aisle. Immediately her legs began to wobble. She felt like she just came from a 5 hour massage. Every muscle in her body was loose. She was walking as if she was drunk. She had to somewhat brace herself by holding on to each chair as she walked by. “What the hell is wrong with me?” thought Lisa. She walked to the door where Becky and Karen were standing, smiling at her.
“Take care maam. Said Becky
“Please......cum...'ahem'...come again. Said Karen.
Lisa walked through the door and down the stairs of the plane and onto the asphalt. She headed for the entrance of the gate. “I cant believe I dreamt that whole thing.” Just before she entered the gate. She turned around and looked at Becky and Karen standing inside the plane. They were about to close the door when Karen took out the toothbrush and smiled and waived it. Lisa gasped at the sight of it. “Those little twits. I cant believe they made me.....made me......” The thoughts of what occurred ran through her mind. Lisa couldn't help but smile. She looked at her watch.
“I think Im late for my meeting.......oh well”

The End

What a fabulous story! Excellent!

I like these type of stories where people use tickling as a revenge against people who are so uppity.

Why oh why have you just been lurking for 4 years? That story was awesome!

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. i hope to create more later on.

@tklr22
Ive actually been lurking for 2yrs I think....lol. For a while I completely forgot about this account. But as I said Im breaking that bad habit.

very entertaining story ....good work......you should contribute much more often ....thanks for writing

For as first story, this is a very good post. You obviously have some experience with the written word. I hope you will post more stories in the future.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back