• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreaded Detention. M/F (First story) Pt 1

shy_lee

Hey everyone, this is my FIRST EVER tickling story.
It was inspired by one of my many weird, fantasy dreams. I have a slight obsession with Dom Joly...one of the UK's funniest TV personalities...I love him xD
There is quite a build up to the tickling but you must read all in order to understand!
Some parts I think you'll guess are true to my life but it's up to you guys to decide which.
Be kind as this is my first post on this forum and I'd love to hear what you all think after reading.
I'm weird yes, as you'll find out but do read it all through as I'd love some constructive critiscism to make my next story much better!
Part two will be written if people like this part...and there'll be lots of tickling! ^_^
:cheesy:

--------------------------------

Dreaded Detention!

Wednesday. Maths, glorious maths!
The same old sums, Algerbra and Pythagoras questions were about to be thrown out. For the past two years, everything had started to drag on, we'd learnt everything in the prospectus but the teacher didn't seem willing to change the topic for once.
Today felt slightly different though.
As I rested my forehead upon the desk, I sighed, having already finished my work at just twenty minutes into the session. I've never been anything to look at through my school years, standing at 5ft 4", brunette hair cascading over my shoulders that reached the small of my back. I was of average weight, ten stone with a size sixteen waist.My brown eyes were by far my best bit but no-one noticed them...
Being the victim of bullying from such an early age, the other girls in my year loved to make fun of my podgy tummy...reminding me all the time that it's not as flat as theirs and never will be. I hated it. But of course, no-one's perfect.
As the class scribbled on, there was a brisk knock at the door.
The mathematics teacher hauled herself up from her chair but found no need, the visitor waltzed in with a grin upon his face.
"Mrs. King, did you forget something?"
At that instant, my head snapped up from the desk and I shook off the shivers that cascaded down my spine. That soft Londoner's accent and strong male tone could not be mistaken...It was Mr. Joly.
I wriggled in my seat just thinking for a moment, the man that I fancied the pants off was going to take over my lesson! The thought of it was enough to make me blush bright red...the worst of it was that all the class knew.
"Thank you, Dom. Be good now everyone, I'll see you next week."
Mrs. King exclaimed happily as she made a swift exit.
I sighed once more and resumed my resting position but I'd unknowingly attracted some attention.
"Are you alright there, Jodie?"
Mr. Joly asked as he wandered slowly up between the desks toward mine. I was about to answer when I felt the gentle touch of his hand upon my shoulder...I jumped a little and nodded quickly, not wanting to show everyone what a beautiful shade of pink I'd turned. The others giggled and snorted at my expense.
The man just chuckled and waltzed off to sit at the front. I exhaled slowly but quietly...surely he didn't know my secrets?
'I'd die if he knew...' I thought to myself as I twiddled a pencil between my thumb and forefinger.
As my favourite teacher took his seat, I felt a sharp prod in my ribs and I yelped, like a puppy that'd just had his little tail trodden on. Oli, who sat behind leaned forward, giggling.
"What's up? Did your lover hit a raw nerve?"
The lad asked with a sneaky chortle.
"Shut up..."
I snapped through my teeth.If I hadn't kept my lips together, I'd have screamed...I've always thought being ticklish was a curse, since I'd only ever had bad experiences.
That was another secret that everyone liked to exploit and unfortunately for me, he knew about this one.
People would approach me in the yard or halls of the school, yank up my shirt and ruthlessly tickle my tummy for a second or two, causing me to scream and collapse in a ball to defend myself from a further assault. To me, that was plain bullying and often it would be Mr. Joly who'd find me curled up on the floor, hugging myself and crying from the girls' attack.
It was embarrassing and everytime he'd help me up, I'd pull down my shirt and look him in the eyes before running off to the restrooms to compose myself...without so much as thanking him.

-- Back in the classroom

Looking up toward the front of the classroom, my eyes darted to noticed that Mr. Joly had been watching Oliver's antics! His brow raised a little but he smiled and that gentle shake of his head almost melted my heart. I had to keep it incognito of course but secretly I wanted him to know.
Forty minutes into the lesson and I was getting bored...when suddenly I felt another prod to my lower right side. This time it was so quick that it sent an electric shockwave through me and as soon as it hit my brain's receptors...BANG! I inhaled and screamed at the top of my lungs.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I yelled as I turned in my chair to face a very smug looking Oliver.
"A bit ticklish there, are we?"
Oli cooed teasingly as he wiggled his fingers at me. I frowned and shuffled my chair forward, looking up only to meet the stare of my fave teacher. His face had turned a little cold and this worried me.
"Oliver Broadbent, leave her alone and get on with your work. Jodie, you just keep quiet and ignore him."
The dark-haired, suit-wearing man hissed in a rather stern tone, it turned me on just a bit but it also scared me.
I lowered my head thought Oliver had too...but I felt the sharp tip of a pencil snake its way down my spine, causing me to squeal involuntarily. I growled and turned again, raising a fist in threat. Oli cowered slightly but his eyes wandered...I had to follow them with my own. Turning slowly around and lowering my hand, a loud slam upon my desk nearly made me leap through the very roof!
"I've had enough!"
Mr. Joly yelled as he slid a very important looking letter toward me.
"Detention tomorrow evening for an hour and a half. Get it signed and hand it to me after school tomorrow."
I shuddered in shock, couldn't speak.
The man looked down at me with those manic brown eyes and I welled up.
It was only as I sat back down that I missed the cheeky smirk he flashed me before he walked away. Perhaps it was for the best.
The bell soon went for the end of school that day and as if rehearsed, we all stood and made our way to the door. I of course made sure I was the last to leave so no-one could embarrass me further.
"I hope you're up on your General Knowledge, Jo."
I heard a dark voice mention behind before feeling a warm touch on my back. I tensed but nodded and soon flitted off out the door.
That night I lay awak thinking about what was to come.
What seemed so bad about being given a quiz to do in detention? It's better than doing lines or litter picking...but something didn't feel right, I got the most awful uneasy twitch at the pit of my stomach but why?
I fell asleep with the aprehension and as I awoke the next morning, it definately showed in my face.
Once ready to leave, I opened the front house door and made the excuse to my parents that I was visiting a friend after school. I'd forge my mum's signature later on the bus, it was an easy little scribble so no-one would realise. I could never tell them about the detention or the reason for it because it would break them.

-- Thursday

The school hours on a Thursday would usually fly by due to the great lessons I had in store.
Art I really enjoyed, I love drawing and my teacher, Mrs. Barton was a sweetheart.
ICT then lunch was always a treat. But Jonathan, the lad who'd always try to sit next to me would desperatly try and impress me...by sending a minor virus to the HeadTeacher's PC and messing up her documents. It wasn't funny in the slightest but it made the time go by quickly anyway.
Once it got to 2 o'clock, I panicked. One more hour before my dreaded detention but at least it was being held by my fave teacher of all...that's a plus surely?
I must have 'clockwatched' the hour away through my Spanish lesson as the bell rang to indicate the end of the day.
'Oh my god...' I whispered to myself as I wandered out into the hall after the others. My heart somersaulted in my chest as I noticed Mr. Joly waiting with his palm outstretched. I looked up at him with my best 'puppy eyes' and handed him the folded form in the hope that he'd let me off this once...he didn't.
I had to follow him to the top floor, up the stairs to the 'Prison Classroom' as we all dubbed it. With its white walls and barred windows, who could blame us? It used to be a recording studio so the room was quite obviously sound proof.
"Where is everyone? I've never been in detention alone before, sir."
I squeeked as I caught a glimpse of Mr. Joly locking the only door to the room. I tried to dismiss any negative thoughts as it might just be precedure.
"You're the only one tonight, maybe it'll teach you to keep quiet during class."
He replied in that same cold tone that he'd used yesterday.
I didn't reply and just took my seat in the middle at the one desk that was waiting for me. The lights dimmed a little as the curtains were drawn.
I was too busy glancing down at what looked to be my test to notice the menace creep up behind. He grasped my right wrist and snapped it into a pair of metal handcuffs that he'd already attached to the back of the chair.
I had no time to react so he managed to entrap my other wrist just as easily.
"What the hell are you doing?!?"
I yelled at the top of my voice, panicking now, I struggled against my new bonds.
Mr. Joly just paced slowly around to my front with a creepy but warming smile upon his face, crouched and wiggled his right, index finger under my chin.
That was enough to make me whimper and squirm at his tender touch.
"Trust me, you'll thank me tomorrow."
He whispered.
I said nothing, was too afraid to squeak again.
He sat quietly upon the corner of the desk infront of me, just watching. His smile had faded but his eyes remained soft. I tried to relax, tried to think up reasons for his sudden madness but I couldn't stop feeling as if he'd planned all this. It seemed so rehearsed but if so...why was I the subject for a possible, dirty little fantasy he might want to act out?
I'd never been something to look at so why did he choose me? If I weren't so bound and frightened, I'd have been flattered and more willing to comply.
I chewed my tongue, thinking up something to say but once again, his actions took the words right from my mouth.
Mr. Joly fumbled in the front pocket of his blazer and pulled out a long strip of black material.
"W-what's that for...?"
I stuttered after a few moments of watching him slide the rag through his slender fingers. He raised a brow and grinned at me.
"Oh this?"
He asked in a sarcastically sweet tone.
"It's a gag."
He chuckled.
"A ga--!"
I couldn't even finish the word as the man lunged forward and thrust the rag into my mouth as it almost welcomed it.
I twisted my head hard, trying to resist the awful rag but he was mighty strong and quick that he managed to tie it at lightning speed.
I lowered my head and sobbed quietly into the gag.
"Can't have you bringing down the building when we make little mistakes now, can we?"
Mr. Joly asked again rhetorically. He pressed a finger to the underside of my chin and lifted it. I looked briefly into his eyes and saw that it must hurt him to see me cry.
"Cheer up, I'm not going to hurt you...how could I?"
He soothed, poking my nose.
"But...this blouse is definately in the way."
Alarm bells in my mind began to ring and I screamed into the gag, kicking my legs trying to break free. My eyes widened with fear as he proceded to unbutton my shirt, he really was sick!
Mr. Joly ignored my muffled, desperate pleas. I cried even harder.
I was more embarrassed than anything else at this point. I didn't care about him seeing my 36C breasts bobbing gently in the cups of my white, silk bra...it was that my podgy little tummy was now more vulnerable than I had ever let it be! It broke my heart...​

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back