• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jill hennessy

N.Y. Tickler

im doing a jill hennessy tickle story, any ideas of what fantasy story i should use

Ooooh yeah I recognise her, Anyone that hot should have to be tickled! It should just be a law, if your hot you get tickled. Its pretty simple.:D

Thanks for the url amk.:)

N.Y. Tickler,

A few thoughts for you.

(1) How about placing Jill as her character within one of the shows she has been in. That allows you to make the situation more specific to her. Otherwise it tends to be a tickling story where any celebs name is interchangable with any other.

(2) Since she has played characters who represent Law and Order (sorry), how about a situation where a bad guy captures her and wants to get information out of her so he can help his firend who is about to go on trial. He can't use a method that will leave scars or bruises because that will make it clear to everyone that foul play is involved. But she would never go to a judge to say, "a man got sensitive information from me by tickling."

(3) Please, please don't have Jill give in to the tickling without a struggle. She's just not that kind of gal. Have her deny being ticklish--maybe she doesn't even think she is. It would be fantastic to see some creativity in how he breaks her down.

Thanks for allowing us to share in your work. I'm looking forward to the results. Jill is awesome.

dig dug dog

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back