• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Please...

dragen424

TMF Poster
Can someone please assist me and please write a story for me. As you know now the military allows women into combat ( I have been deployed with them a few times and they are just as good as the men.)

I like to have a story written where a small convoy is ambushed by the enemy and a Sergeant named Ward is captured and interagated for information about her convoy, whats it caring, where is it going, etc. The enemy finds out that she is really ticklish so they decide to tickle the information out of her.

Starting with her feet and working there way all over her body to include her armpits, sides and belly. Then when they bring in the female to interagate her, she finds out that SGT Ward is also extremly ticklish on her nipples, butt and between the legs. Like to see her get a good tickling, then do a part two where US Marines come in and rescue her but after finding out what they did to her, they decide to tie her up and tickle her crazy too....

Hope you can help..

jay

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back