• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreaded Detention. M/F Pt 2.

shy_lee

READ PT 1 FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :D
Man this story was fun to write...though I'm afraid it's a bit shorter than the first part.
Part 3 will be written later.
Happy Reading! :typerhappy:
------------------------------

Dreaded Detention! Pt 2.

I'd been stuck here for around ten minutes but it felt like longer. I could hear the students and other teachers rushing about, clearing up and hurry out of the building to their cars, buses etc. The more I listened, the more I worried.
They were all happy to run off home but no-one knew that I'd be stuck up here until half past four, playing a kinky game of Mastermind with the fearful Mr. Joly.
I gritted my teeth hard and closed my sore eyes for a moment. The man had pulled my shirt back over my shoulders and down the length of my arm that it would allow, I felt awful, just wanted to die. I could feel his eyes feasting upon my vulnerable flesh and it scared me.
I opened my eyes to see him leaning over, a little too close for comfort so instinctively, I kicked out, hoping to deter him...but he just smiled and snatched a roll of duct tape from the window ledge.
"I knew I'd forgotten something."
Mr. Joly chuckled while grabbing and holding down one of my flailing limbs, then quickly taping it securely to the chair leg.
I was screaming into the gag once more, freaking out at soon becoming immobile for what he planned to do to me. I'd never known this man to be so fiendish, I've heard you're not supposed to trust him but who listens to the TV anyway?
After repeating the action with my other leg, he wandered around to the back of the chair. Here he pulled out what looked like a black sleeping mask from that pocket of 'wonders'. I whimpered and sobbed as I felt it being placed around my head and eyes...now my sight had been robbed, along with my voice and dignity.
He told me earlier that he wasn't going to hurt me but I found that very hard to believe as all this seemed pretty damn ruthless to me.
"Did you revise at all last night?"
Mr. Joly then asked calmly as he returned to the desk infront.
I reluctantly shook my head...of course I'd thought that this would have been a written assignment...not a bloody hostage situation so I didn't bother!
"Well too bad, we'll just have to see how we do then, huh?"
He replied to my action in a playful tone.
I heard him pick up the test paper and I could so tell that he was grinning, the snake.
I squirmed in my seat, wondering what he could possibly do to me if I answered wrong...I'd soon find that out.
"First question..."
He called out as if others were in the room also.
"An easy one to start off with I think. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?"
He asked and leant forward to drop my gag.
"...Jupiter."
I muttered weakly after licking my dry lips.
"Correct, how lucky."
He chuckled.
I was about to open my mouth to plead for my release but he knew it was coming and placed his index finger over my lips. I inhaled hard and awaited the next question.
"Question two. What is the name of the acid inside our stomachs?"
The man pressed his thick, black framed glasses to his eyes as he switched his attention to me once more.
I thought back to my chemistry and biology classes for a moment before parting my lips to answer to his twisted game.
"...Hydrochloric?"
I asked my favourite teacher in an anxious tone, hoping I'd given the right answer and that he wasn't trying to trick me.
Mr. Joly nodded.
"Correct again."
He was out to get me though.
I licked my lips again and rested my head upon the back of the chair.
"Capital of Australia? And it's not Sydney."
He said in a stern voice, he knew I kept forgetting the answer to this...he'd seen me writing Sydney in my Geography book.
He was working me up and I couldn't remember.
"It begins with 'M'...Me-Mil...Oh god, I can't remember!"
I panicked again but just as I remembered, the gag was thrust back into my mouth. I screamed the word 'Melbourne' into the wet, black rag but the more I yelled in desperation, the more Mr. Dom Joly grinned and ignored my muffled words.
"Sorry, time's up. I'm going to have to take that as a pass."
The ignorant git laughed but I didn't find this funny at all. My mind spun but something soon stopped it...like I'd just been struck by lightning, I felt it!
All ten of the bastard's fingers dug into my poor, vulnerable ribs. The reaction was instant, my head fell backward and I clamped my teeth as hard as I could to stop myself from screeching.
It stopped just as quickly as it had started.
I now knew my punishment for answering incorrect and it was enough to set off the waterworks again. I hated being tickled and now my favourite teacher was taking it upon himself to exploit my weakness for his own amusement!
I wanted to die rather than answer wrong and make a fool out of myself.
I heard the tickle monster chuckling to himself but I couldn't decide in which direction or how close he was to me.
"Hmm...remember back to your Geography class a few weeks ago, which part of Africa is the world's FOURTH largest tea producer?"
He grinned at his own genius.
He thought that this question would be a difficult one to answer but I perked up, I knew it...I knew it!
He dropped my gag again and I smiled.
"Kenya."
I said proudly from behind my blind wall. The gag was then replaced by the man who now had a face of Thunder. He smirked and leant down to me, I felt his hand gently run over the top of my head before feeling his breath by my ear.
"Correct answer...but I'm still going to tickle you."
I froze when he said that word.
And then it happened again. All ten of those menacing fingers hit my ribs again and I exploded into muffled laughter, thrashing futily at my bonds.
The man just continued his attack, wiggling those fingertips up and down my poor sides, all I could do was sit there and endure the torture that was forcing these fits of giggles.
Once again it stopped and Mr. Joly stood back to admire his 'handywork' if you'll excuse the pun.
I still struggled, giggling silly from the tingly sensations that the fiend had left on my violated body...my mind had gone blank, all I could think about was the tickling and Dom had to give me a few minutes.
After all, it was only the beginning.
Five minutes had passed and I had calmed down as much as I could. At least the man had the courtesy to let me catch my breath.
I heard my teacher drop the piece of paper on the desk and he fiddled with that damn pocket again.
I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat and tried struggling again but to no avail.
"Forget the questions, we'll just have some fun, eh?"
Mr. Joly soothed in my direction. I wasn't too sure what he meant by that but I had ideas.
He shuffled toward me and I jumped. My rib skin quivered and I began to emit soft giggles into the wet gag. There was the most tickly feeling running down my ribcage, I thought he must be using a feather or something...a pheasant feather, with a very long, thin tip to be exact.
The giggles soon turned into sweet laughter as I felt the feather glide ever closer to my ticklish tummy, of course stopping on the way to torment the top of my hips and sides.
"Having fun are we? I know I am. Tickle, tickle..."
Mr. Joly teased as he purposely made the journey to my navel a slow and agonizing one.
I was too busy struggling and laughing to answer back. As I felt the feather tip trail circles over my belly skin, a new rhythm of laughter burst forth. It was intense and I have to admit I was beginning to enjoy it!
My knees bobbed up and down furiously as that feather tickled my poor, sensitive flesh.
Mr. Joly sat there on the edge of the desk with a mischevious grin on his face. He decided to stroke the feather gently over my tummy for a minute or so before letting me have another minutes to rest.
I'd lost sense of time by now and was edging between whether I'd been sat here forever or just twenty minutes.
I then heard the menacing man stand and move but I had no idea where he moved to...until I felt the fluttering of his fingertips over my belly and ribs. I tensed but began to giggle again. This sensation seemed much nicer than having my flesh gauged out like before.
I felt his breath upon my ear once more and realised that he was behind, the feeling of such closeness and the spidery tickles together sent shivers right through me.
He chuckled and increased the intensity a little, forcing me to laugh into the soaked gag. I squirmed and squirmed, trying to get away from the naughty fingers but truthfully, a small part of me didn't want him to stop.
He did, however, after giving both my bare underarms a cheeky tickle. I continued to giggle from the tummy tickles I'd just endured and rested my head back, feeling his broad shoulder behind.
I panted, smiling...I was so surprised that I enjoyed this torment...it was much nicer than the girls' attacks I had to put up with...

--------

More to come...

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this, good stuff for a first story. Looking forward to the next part!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back