• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleBiatch COP Tied and TICKLED

TickleBiatch

1st Level Red Feather
My day started out normal making sure I looked professional for work,I never had any idea that my day would end tied up and TICKLED by a rutheless convict escaped from the Prison

Last edited:
Additional Pics of my day that went VERY wrong for me BUT as sadistcally planned for the convict

Last edited:
The ordeal seemed to go on ALL night, in the sadistic convicts cabin. After I had left work at the end of the day, while driving home, my car had a flat on a seldom used back road. While fixing the flat tire, I was grabbed from behind and thrown into the trunk of my car after being tied up.

Last edited:
I was able to see the escaped convicts striped black and white clothing before being tied and thrown into the trunk of my car. The trunk inside was dark and I was unable to move or scream as the duct tape had my wrists behind my back, my ankles secured and my mouth covered, I could hear the tire being mounted and the flat tire thrown into the brush. The car started, and off he drove.

Last edited:
I was carried into a cabin,after the convict removed me from the trunk, I was tied up in different positions on a bed as the sadistic ex prisoner tickled me without mercy until my laughter became high pitched and hysterical, but that seemed to only make him tickle with more passion.

Last edited:
I was Tied down with straps and leather cuffs, he romoved the duct from my mouth saying he wanted to hear my laughter and that deep in this remote area (he repeated several times) NO-ONE, can hear you laugh, and no-one will ever find you. He ended his words saying I would be his TICKLE slave forever!!! The tickling began, at times I was blindfolded, other times not but face down. He tickled until I could not take it, and then only continued, never saying anything more, he just tickled and tickled.

Last edited:
Very nice, TickleBiatch! Love the very last pic of the toes buckled!

That's the first time I've seen that foot bondage device used in a tickling scenario. Looks great!

Now that is a great photo shoot. Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the way the toes were cuffed and pulled back. Yummy.

i'd be tickling your feet saying "You have the right to remain silent....but i dont think you can!" LOL

KHAN, Thank you for the compliment, Thats highly appreciated due to your being so well thought of here.TickleBia.

Thanks PQ, sorry for any pics that are a lil blurry, did the best I could, and will get better.TickleBia.

Me4, so cool hearing from people all over the world, best to you always,TickleBia.

Thetm and KHAN,the imagination is a wonderful thing, however I have personally used the buckle around the toes in real life, your right it works great, I know that for a fact!!!!. there is about 20-25 minutes of video, to go with this, I hope to learn how to get some parts up soon, TickleBia.

Mr. Ticklee, very nice to hear from you and thank you for the compliment, coming from such a veteran long standing member as yourself,TickleBia.

Chicago Dave, great to hear from you, thank you for the nice note, and the zipper was my friend James idea, he did the pics and the 20-25 mins of tickling on the video, he is so funny, I really trust him, He is GAY, and said" I dont care what you want this for(to post on TMF), but I will help you out", he wore a prisoner costume and nylon mask to hide his ID, he was so funny saying He was no threat because I had nothing on my body that interested him, Gay friends can be so fun and funny LOL, TickleBia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back